[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Women that want to get pregnant by an anonymous stranger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: breeding.jpg (197KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
breeding.jpg
197KB, 2000x1333px
ITT: Women that want to get pregnant by an anonymous stranger & men that want to get a women pregnant. Also also a breeding fetish thread.

Example discussions:

>Are you open to a gangbang where everyone could be the father?

>Open to meeting anons?

>Open to another race?

>Are you currently trying to get pregnant?

>Qualities you'd like in a potential babydaddy?

>Are you married/bf/relationship? If so, does your SO want to parent another mans child?

Please include age and sexual orientation info.
>>
Its a hot idea but really fucking stupid and being pregnant sucks a dick, not in a good way
>>
>>24110796

22 straight male. Tall, white, green eyes. Family has been college educated in STEM for at least 216 years so you know that a penchant for science and education runs in the family.
>>
>>24110796
I feel like I would love the idea of impregnating a random women, but I also think I would feel bad for not raising my kid
>>
>>24111206

It would be just like donating sperm at a sperm bank except more fun.
>>
>>24110796
this is so fucking retarded lol
>>
25m
Impregnation and pregnancy are my biggest kinks. It'd be awesome to get with a girl who was also into this kink.

I can say it'd be perfect to have a cute breeding pet.
>>
>>24111206
Congrats, you have morals.

>>24110977
Analytical intelligence via college education, but unfortunately you lack practical intelligence. Good luck making a kid who has no idea who their father is. Are you black?
>>
>>24112761
>Are you black?

>22 straight male. Tall, white, green eyes.

Are you illiterate?
>>
>wanting to get pregnant by a stranger
I mean, there is a man I know where I've thought about how beautiful a child from us would be, but I'd never actually do it because children raised by a single parent most often get screwed hardcore.
>>
>>24112853
Yeah, I'm pretty screwed up
>>
File: sexy929.jpg (100KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
sexy929.jpg
100KB, 1280x800px
Before getting married, I was always super-careful to use protection with my partners.

Except for three times. Two of those were married women who had flings with me, cheating on their husbands. One, an old GF from high school. The other, a co-worker. The third was a female friend in college who was engaged; we screwed a week before graduating.

I was young and stupid and assumed that them inviting me to come in them was because they were on the pill and didn't care.

It wasn't until I was married myself that I realized they were inviting STDs and possible pregnancy into their marriages.

None got pregnant so maybe they were on the pill after all, but my load inside of them must have been some sort of risky thrill for them.

Not sure this qualifies as a breeding fantasy but hey just stopped by and thought I'd contribute. Peace.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.