[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the opposite sex anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-17-00-44.png (143KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-17-00-44.png
143KB, 720x1280px
Ask the opposite sex anything
>>
File: 6fSD00e.jpg (73KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
6fSD00e.jpg
73KB, 750x750px
Im a male who is 5'6 and i have a 7-8/10 face along with fit body. Does being short cancel out those other 2 things? How much does being short hurt me? I fee like I get starred at by girls but i feel like its negative. I dont go to the gym compensate i just like being healthy and never ever show my body off.
>>
File: WP_20160724_03_32_46_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160724_03_32_46_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>24105632
Anyone got anything particularly insightful to offer about the human condition?
If not, guess I'll ask a different question.
>>
>>24105835
If you've ever ghosted someone, why'd you do it?
>>
Male here

How bad of a turn-off are shy guys?
I'm confident in a lot of areas in my life but dating isn't among them.
I don't shut down, it's worse. I make horrible jokes and try to force in small talk.

Honestly, I've removed myself from dating / getting a girlfriend scene since 14.
After that me and my group of friends all got into WoW, all of them have relationships now, except for me. They help me out, setting up double dates which I then completely screw up.
I've had girlfriends before that but that's because school forced interaction.
>>
Male here asking females. When I smoke weed I almost always get really horny. Like, I'm-in-middle-school-and-just-started-getting-erections-and-can't-control-my-penis horny. Is it the same for you?
>>
>>24105856
I don't think it's a turn off but being shy makes you less noticeable. As we get older social interactions are a lot more rare and a potential date won't happen if you just stare at her from across the way. If guy X is shy and doesn't put much about himself out there where guy Y is a bit more outgoing he's already broken a lot of ice.
>>
File: BhZp1Y1.png (656KB, 798x658px) Image search: [Google]
BhZp1Y1.png
656KB, 798x658px
>>24105807
bump
>>
>>24105835
usually we humans can not change the stimulus, however a change of reaction maybe then most helpful tool in overcoming obstacles. The stoics concluded this so long ago, although I believe they removed too many emotions.

Any, I'm male, I'm going to a specific college because girl asked me to, even changed to a double major. If I'm honest, I'm beyond infatuated with her. I'm just curious in what situations or conditions would you (a woman) ask some random jabroni to follow you to university, if any.
>>
Is it flirting if a girl compliments my beard?
>>
File: 12345565.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
12345565.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>24105807
as long as you're taller than me desu thats how I see it

>>24105856
not a turn off , but it'll be harder to find someone imo

>>24106124
no lol just you
>>
>Male asking female
Social awkwardness and generally scary looking at 5'11, 220 pounds.
How the fuck do I find someone? Not like "the one," but at least some chick to chill with once in a while, I haven't had any proper social interaction with a female in close to 3 years.
>>
>>24105807
I don't care if you're short as long as you have a good personality / attractive. It's only a complete no from me if you're under 5'5".

>>24107284
Tinder
>>
>>24107316
Anything that doesn't require Facebook?
>>
>>24107213
ladies

if i post my dick will you rate it?
>>
>>24107369
no
>>
>>24107316
Tinder works only for 7+/10 guys.
I know it, i'm a 4-5 and after hundreds and hundreds swap right, i just attract bots and fatties.
>>
>>24105632
As a male I'm only 5'7 how fucked am I?
>>
>>24105856
It's hard to know if you are actually interested in us if you are shy, especially if you are stone faced a lot and don't show a lot of emotion. I didn't know my current partner liked me for an entire year before I had to ask him out. Seriously, it was like having a highway sign that read, "I want your dick in me," with Vegas lights.

>>24107199
Yes and no. I appreciate a good beard any day. A nicely trimmed and cared for beard means you care about your appearance and go the extra mile. If it's groomed, it does boost hot points, but doesn't always mean I'm gonna put my vagina on that scruff.

>>24107284
Socialization outside of school is hard. After that, it's either more school or find some group type hobby. If you don't care about emotions and stuff, go to bars and Craigslist.

>>24107469
As long as you aren't 5'4" or something, you should be good.
>>
>females

How do i cope, as a male with a 4-5/10 face, that i'll never be considered hot, even if i obtain a fucking greek god body, jacked as fuck etc, i just don't have a good enough looking face ;_;

Right now i'm trying to let my hair grow to make a nice haircut, i'm letting my beard grow too because i never did anything with it, the only thing i don't have is a great body, but still, i want to be considered hot by girls, i want to feel that feel at least once in my life, that feel when girls will look at me and say to themselves "damn, this guy's so hot/handsome"

Why, girls ? WHY i have such shitty genetics ?

(173cm, hairy as fuck, black hair, brown eyes, mouth breather jaw, shitty profile etc etc)
>>
>>24106124
When i smoke i get uncontrolably horny
Just people touching me can dive me crazy
I usually think about having sex constntly when im high
>>
>>24107731
Hookah and weed did this to me. I would just think about it until I could get someone in bed. Not constantly, but I definitely know the feel.
>>
As a guy I'd like to know, what are some of the more annoying/nonsensical things women see guys do aside from the normal stereotyped jokes about guys? (being dumb/unemotional, caring too much about cars/sports, caring too much about sex, etc is just too easy of an answer imo).
>>
Ladies/girls/femanons:

Should a good boyfriend give foot massages?
>>
Women.

In general I enjoy taking the lead and being dominant.

I've also got this fetish for femdom, which I suppress because I'm honestly disgusted by tsuch thoughts.

Make no mistake, I'm not the sub type in general, so how much of a turn off would my fetish be?

Bear in mind I refuse to indulge it due to personal views, and that I like being dominant, it's just occasionally these thoughts about femdom. pop up.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.