[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys hit indiscriminately on every woman you see?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1355971592099.jpg (57KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
1355971592099.jpg
57KB, 610x458px
How do you guys hit indiscriminately on every woman you see? I want a wife and kids eventually, but step #1 is finding a girlfriend. I just don't care enough to do it. I wish I could do it, I just can't.
>>
realize the truth that talking to a chick takes as little effort, and yields as little rewards, as me here typing this here response you your here thread.
when it comes to women, shotgun approach is only approach.
>>
>>24099196

"I don't care enough to hit on girls"

>Makes thread asking others how to hit on girls.

Transparent, OP. You don't indiscriminately hit on every girl. Join an outdoor activity, get a job, surround yourself with men & women who're looking for a partner / friends, and it'll happen naturally.
>>
>>24099280

I want the motivation to hit on girls. I'm successful sexually.
>>
>>24099281
I don't think you'll have the motivation until you meet someone who motivates you, you know what I'm saying? If all you're meeting are chicks you don't care for anyways, then yeah you're not gonna care to hit on them.
Maybe one day you'll meet a chick that's like "wow, I need to try for this". But maybe you won't. The bullshit of "there's someone for everyone" is just that, bullshit. There are people who die alone, everyone should accept the fact it's possible to be one of them.
>>
>>24099319

I'm very well aware of that, which is why I need to start going out to get it. I'm at least above average facially, and I have an attractive height and body proportions. I would say I'm in the top 35%-40% of men. You're right, though. I should make female acquaintances, then try to make it sexual.
>>
>>24099328
You could probably try not being a slave to your genitals? I really don't get why everyone wants to go from 0 to sex in a matter of weeks. That's the type of shit that leads to problems later on because you end up so obsessed with sex and "not being alone" that you're in a long term relationship with someone you barely even know and wouldn't like if you did know them. You can see it all the time in the older generations with people who complain about their spouses when it was their decision to spend forever with that person.

If you truly want a wife and kids, make sure you're best friends with your wife. Make sure you like them for more than just sex. Eventually their body will age and your libido will dull. The sex won't always sustain the relationship, and if that time comes and you got in it just for physical reasons, you'll be fucked in a way you didn't sign up for.
>>
>>24099545
>implying i'd let someone get that close to me or that I stay in one location long enough to be friends that well
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.