[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly does one "party"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1459461669521.gif (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459461669521.gif
58KB, 600x400px
How exactly does one "party"?
>>
File: howtoparty.gif (495KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
howtoparty.gif
495KB, 500x289px
>>24093679
>>
If u have to ask that means you're not partying hard enough
>>
>>24093679
asks about what to do in order to party
>>24093713
>>24093954
gets responses about increasing his actions

>there is no action that qualifies as partying that could be increased yet

help him out... what do you do in order to party..
or: what is a party
>>
File: 1427260377771.jpg (247KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1427260377771.jpg
247KB, 1200x1200px
>>24093679

You drink alcohol and/or take drugs and do retarded shit, regardless of whether you actually got drunk/high.

It's incredibly stupid and you should take pride in not taking part in that ritualistic idiocy.
>>
Clubbing or house-parties? The general idea is to drink, socialize then hopefully fuck. I've been to parties where it's just a 15 person friend circle hanging out, playing vidya, drinking games and talking. Other parties have been 100+ people, dancing all night.

Often I find myself hanging out outside of the action, talking to the people smoking/taking a break as they're steadily swapped out. If you're new to the whole thing you'll probably party with friends and then you can just follow their lead all night.
>>
>>24094933
what if you do not have friends and basically never partied before?
>>
Have fun bruh

I party all the fucking time. Lifes a fucking party. PPPAAARRTTYYYYYYY
>>
>drink a flask of Smirnoff
>stumble into house
>see vision in blinks and blurs
>suddenly hooking up
>suddenly fucking in the bathroom
>suddenly getting kicked out

My usual experience
>>
>>24095035
what party are you going to where you have no friends...? you were hopefully invited? or are you talking more of a clubbing situation?
>>
>>24095065
I am talking more of a out of my life situation
I never clubed or parties
never had any friends
don't have any friends

how do I party then?
>>
>>24095079
I already fuckin told ya
>>
>>24095083
I do neither drugs nor alkohol

how do I go clubbing then?
>>
You're clearly autistic. Just give up.
>>
>>24095091
I said have fun, breh
You dont remember having pizza parties as a kid? No drugs required

If you wana go clubbing then get dressed and go around midnight and dance your face off
It isnt hard but if youre anxious then you gotta fix your mind first
>>
>>24095100
>You dont remember having pizza parties as a kid?
I never had a pizza party. What is that?

As a kid up until now I never had parties or attended to one.
For my birthday my presents usually got us a cake and the day was settled.

Also I am german

How do you dress for clubbing?
What do you have to keep in mind?
>>
>>24095105
>german

I would kill to party in germany.

Pizza party lel your teacher would buy like 3 pies and all the kids stuff their faces with pizza. Thats it. Just people being happy and having fun. Eating pizza. Exchange pizza for whatever situation is relevant.

How to dress? I dont know what the weather is like there. If youre dancing youll get hot, so wear something somewhat cool or colors that wont show your sweat, like black
>>
>>24095105
dressing depends on where and the type of club. you just go there and try to have fun. the only things to keep in mind are to be careful, take care of the people around you and play nice. 2bh partying is one of the more animalistic things humans do. when people are partying they drink a lot, and tend to become more social - so embrace that.
>>
>>24093679
why is woof woof anxious
>>
How does one find parties in a brand-new city where you have no friends yet and all your coworkers are married/have kids/etc.? Is it weird for 30-somethings to go out and party? Seriously asking since I've never been to anything other than LAN parties, and people don't do those any more. I have been to company "parties", but those are boring as hell, at least in the industries I've been in.
>>
>>24097357
look up the local calendars of events and there's often lots of nightlife posts where local bars/clubs try to get young professionals in

hit up Tinder looking for any matches to go out with

hit up Craigslist saying you're new in town and need a guide to go out and party. Try not to get murdered
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.