[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think most people can make a good guess at what a stranger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I think most people can make a good guess at what a stranger would rate their attractiveness level out of 10.

ITT we post relevant information about ourselves and other anons try to guess your x/10 rating. If you want, post a picture of yourself after you get enough responses.

>32 years old
>5'10"
>165lbs
>15% body fat
>Dark brown hair. very short buzz haircut
>Light beard
>Blue eyes
>White. Anglo Saxon stock.
>IT guy for a small oil and gas company
>Own a townhouse house and jeep wrangler
>Has a girlfriend. Shes about 7.5/10. 5'7". 120 lbs
>Hobbies/Activities include: Mountain biking, hiking, running, road cycling, fishing, hunting, camping, very rarely vidya.
>Socially, pretty shy.

Go.
>>
>>24092152
out of all the pointless "rate/assume" kind of threads this is the most retarded one. you cant describe a person's personality in 10 fucking generic words like blue eyes and shy
>>
>>24092228
who said anything about personality?
>>
>>24092303
oh sorry, you were talking about attractiveness.
15% body fat and blue eyes, hm
6.583565/10
>>
>>24092322
not to make too sharp of a point, but my idea is that if you describe yourself to someone, most people would have a preconceived idea of how attractive someone is. It's a social experiment. Thanks for playing along.
>>
File: me.png (219KB, 291x427px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
219KB, 291x427px
rate
>>
>31
>6'
>190 lbs
>Male
>White as all fuck
>Short brown hair
>Hazel eyes
>Full beard, trimmed to 1/2"
>Been working out this past year
>Programmer
>Own a townhouse and an Accord
>Gamer
>Self-proclaimed beer geek, and whisky enthusiast
>Can cook a pretty mean mulukhiyah
>>
>19 y/o
>4'11
>115 lbs
>short brown hair with silver tips
>no beard :)
>blue eyes
>italian
>>
>22
>6' 75 kg, no idea how much's that in lbs
>fit but probably not according to /fit/ standard
>dark blond medium length hair
>blue eyes
>white Central European
>poverty tier chin beard
>Never had a gf

Have at it.
>>
>>24092152
This seems interesting!
Alright,
>I'm 19
>5'6
>78kg
>Really strong tho
>Dyed blonde hair, long, messy
>Brown eyes
>No interesting piercings/ tatts
>Pale af
>British
>I drink.. Every nite
>Smoke socially
>middle class
>I've never had a bf
>Think I've kissed 7 people though? 1 girl
>Mbti: Enf/tp
>quite an introverted extrovert
>watch too much netflix
>I play guitar, cook, sing, draw, write, hike..
>>
Attractiveness is so subjective
I personally am attracted to personalities and the vibes people emit, not necessarily their looks... To most people my boyfriend is probably a 5 or a 6, but to me he is literally a 10/10, he gets me wet instantly without even having to try, I think every part of his body is perfect and sexy...
So yeah the rate system is pretty fucking childish and has no real bearing on anything. People here can think youre a ten, but if you're a boring fuck with no personality, youre still gonna have a hard time finding someone irl
>>
Ugh. Why can't you people use the metric system like literally everywhere else on the planet?

Alright, I'll give my best guesses.

>>24092152
You sound a bit like a lumberjack-style hipster, which is always very hit-and-miss, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say 7.5.
>>24093425
You sound like a 6, but I'm raising it to 7 purely on the fact that you can cook.
>>24093433
I'm gonna go with 3, but don't take it too personally, I'm just not really into younger guys, especially younger guys who have a particularly 'teenage' look to them (which your hair suggests).
>>24093458
Physically, you're probably a 7, but the way you talk about yourself betrays the kind of poor self-esteem which manifests in the way you hold yourself, and generally serves to make guys less attractive (though, of course, there are exceptions). I'm gonna go with 5.
>>
>>24095435
As for me, I'm:

> Male
> 24 years old
> About 175cm tall (5'9''ish?)
> about uhhh... 60kgs (132lbs) or so. I don't have scales in the house.
> Fairly well built (I used to attend gymnastics/circus classes fairly religiously), but just starting to develop a bit of a tum in the last year or so.
> Dark brown hair that seems to be growing into something halfway between a Caesar with a cowlick, and one of those hipsterish faux-hawks.
> Small amount of facial-hair. A little soul-patch and chin-stripe with a simple moustache.
> Dark brown eyes to match hair.
> Little eyebrow piercing over left eye.
> Australasian looks (actual heritage is the same, but with a fucking labyrinth of other genetic trees mixed in).
> Studying a Bachelor of Music (composition major), and working in childcare.
> Can't drive. Has no plans to learn.
> Has own place, with boyfriend of 2 years.
> Quiet and shy by nature, but quickly warms up when comfortable.
> Enjoys gaming, drinking to excess, seeing live music (especially jazz, punk, and metal).
> Cooks like a champ. I used to date a chef, and my mother taught me well.
> Smokes regularly
>>
>>24095511
8... But youre gay so doesnt really matter to me
>>
>>24095585
-shrug- I've dated chicks before, and my boyfriend's a trans-guy, so I've got no problem with vaginas. I just can't go for big tits. Something about them just doesn't sit right with my sex-drive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.