[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADMIN PLEASE Separate all gay threads to the one section. >/gay/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Lady_Bigdick.jpg (65KB, 634x388px) Image search: [Google]
Lady_Bigdick.jpg
65KB, 634x388px
ADMIN PLEASE
Separate all gay threads to the one section.
>/gay/
Here's more gay threads than straight.
They even spam on those threads.

Even XXX sites do it.

Thanks a lot
>>
If the admins moved the gay threads to another section /soc/ wouldn't exist anymore.
>>
>>24077937
You fuckers are never satisfied. Until your threads are more popular than ours (they never have been; why?) then you can keep cryin and shittin yer pants
>>
Or you could just hide the threads you don't wanna see and man the fuck up and get over it.
>>
>>24077941
It would. With straight threads.

>>24077942
The worst about gays.
Try to invade everything.
Why don't you wanna stay with your gay m8s?
>>
>>24077950
Fuck off hypocrite cretin. No matter where your threads are you try and put us in a sewer. Work on your own threads. I never go in yours for fuck all and I never try and segregate you. Are you half a fag? Go enjoy your boring vanilla hermaphrodite shit somewhere else. Muh Plato
>>
>>24077950
You know when you look at the things people say and you're just like "how can this person possibly think they're in the right."

It's you.

That person is you.
>>
>>24077974
You are right.
I'm wrong.
Right?
You know how they call that, right? Right?
Lmao
>>
>>24077985
Someone please translate.
>>
Frankly I'd rather see a containment board specifically for kik/sc dumps.
Like if all you do is post once in a thread to throw out your info, you're not really being sociable. Or at least not on this website, you're being sociable on another platform.
Or at the very least if mods would limit kik threads to 1 per group, that'd be much better. There's always like 3 or 4 different kik threads for the same group of people man (gay, str8, trap, whatever.)
The best /soc/ threads are discussion threads. "Ask the opposite gender" "How was soc's day" "Secrets", etc. I'll even keep the damn rate threads over the 30 kik threads that clutter up the board on any given day.
>>
>>24077988
>Google trans-late-or
>>
>>24077937
I want the admin to answer.
>>
If you don't like gay threads, why click on gay threads?
If you want more straight threads, why not make some straight threads?

It's not that hard, OP.
>>
>>24077937
If there are more gay threads than straight threads, wouldn't it make more sense to move the straight threads to a new board?
>>
>>24078416
Never clicked them.
They post in every straight thread.
Ass, even sbt.

>>24078847
Yes to prevent seeing "cute bois butts" or "female with a XXL dick".
>>
>>24077937
>gay people have no issue with straight stuff
>straight people can't handle gay stuff
Why am I surprised
Straight people are dumb
>>
>Posts transphobic pic
>Gays are "invading everything"
yea fuck off OP
>>
>>24079175
>>24079192
>'both' butthurt
Top kek
>>
>>24079203
>claims others are butthurt
>makes a thread complaining about gay people
ok
>>
>>24077937
You aren't alone.

Dick rate threads would be nice to never see again as well
>>
>>24079203
closet tranny
>>24079229
tiny dick

confirmed
>>
>>24079218
>butthurt so bad

>>24079229
Based straight anon.

All included.
>dick rate
>boy butt
>tranny
>etc
>>
>>24079281
Or I just don't like seeing a million penises in the gallery. It'd be one thing if there weren't a million of them or if they used a subtle macro but as they are they're annoying.
>>
>>24079295
Second
Third
>>
Do you really think that only gay people post on those dick rate threads? Pls.
>>
>>24079325
Who cares about it anyway?
Do you really think girls rate dicks? Actually?
>>
>>24079335
No I don't think they do. But desperate straight guys might.
I am gay myself, and I agree I hide all dick rate threads because they are just stupid.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.