[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The old one's at bump limit, s-so let's go I guess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 82

File: 1468014143300.jpg (18KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1468014143300.jpg
18KB, 246x238px
The old one's at bump limit, s-so let's go I guess
>>
File: 1466747230391.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1466747230391.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
Her:
>kind of cute
>skinny
>pale
>loves video games
>into weeb shit, won't judge me for having anime figurines
>pref KV like me but kek doesn't exist
>sleepy all the time
>willing to dye their hair cute colors
>would rather stay comfy inside than do anything
>likes to cuddle
>mentally ill
>will be mean to people with me
>will join me in night walks and spooky exploration
>won't mind if I steal and smell her clothes
>willing to do an LDR and just skype call all day

Me:
>loser
>tired all the time
>look like an anime character apparently
>stupidly depressed
>stay up until 3 am shitposting to the metal gear rising soundtrack
>play too much bloodborne
>basically touchless virgin
>not ugly just shy as shit and terrified of people
>work a job where i can just chill all day
>love to explore spooky places and take pictures
>hate most people and fuck with them subtly often
>just want someone to talk to, I'm so lonely and have basically no one

I honestly just want someone to watch the new danganronpa anime with..
>>
Her:
> 18+
> fit/thin/petite build
> average height or shorter
> dark, curly hair or short hair of any color
> educated, or at least has serious plans for the future
> is passionate about her hobbies
> has some appreciation for music and art
> is friendly, laughs a lot
> no drugs/drinking/smoking
> preferably into some geeky things
> doesnt want kids
> high libido

Me:
> male
> 20
> 5'11"
> fit/thin
> half asian/half caucasian
> pretty easy going, chill
> likes drawing, playing various instruments
> attends fairly prestigious university, plans for grad school
> likes a wide variety of music, but especially folk punk and ska
> pretty sarcastic and jokes around a lot
> into fairly geeky things
>>
Dream girl:
>20-28
>Shy is fine
>Kind is a plus
>Writer and/or Musician (not mandatory, but writing would be a plus)
>Likes staying in most of the time, but doesn't mind going out once in a while
>Enjoys trying food, not picky
>Can think for herself
>Is not afraid of sharing secrets or feelings
>Enjoys sex and being intimate (not required daily)
>Cuddle bug
>Doesn't want kids
>Reliable/Supportive
>Independent, does not mind alone time or when we don't talk all day (not clingy)
>Would love to have pets/has pets
>Loyal
>Honest

Me:
>25, male, white
>dark, long hair
>blue eyes
>introverted
>mostly quiet
>musician and occasional writer
>full time job, own a home, live alone
>>
Me
25 f white
Wavy brown hair and dark eyes
Chubby but not large
Busty
Short, has tattoos
Artsy
Witty
Dark humor
Some video games
Some drinking
Homebody but also good at going out
Independent
Hard working
Hard time showing affection

Him
Doesn't want kids
Loyal
Has goals
Isn't religious
Common sense
Hard worker
Healthy
Likes or tolerates my interests
>>
>>24076524
>>24076557
maybe u 2 could share a convo. I mean why not, i dunno
>>
>>24076557
>>24076557
TimeTarantula on kik or skype - you sound like someone I'd enjoy talking to - I'm up now
>>
rather than do an autistic list: I look for someone who is fond of extremes and seeks to go beyond themselves in all aspects of life. i seek someone who desires to experience life full stop and completely. masculinity and dominance is highly valued here.

i am a woman (albeit, with a dick), and i could tell you some rather important facts/values about myself (highly educated, successful, ambitious, creative, etc...) though i do not believe they are of much import - i believe a woman's value lies in her looks, her femininity, and her submissiveness. i spend a large part of my life actively cultivating all three.

if you want more, here is my old okc profile:

Who am I? The question is simply posed, and yet I am as far removed from it’s answer as I ever was. Logic and reason do not serve me here, and philosophy and theology seem to proffer but a deeper abyss.

Who am I? I am not as I appear, yet I am exactly that. I do not know myself – but, must I see this as a tragedy? May I not derive strength from this ignorance, and make a virtue of my very contradiction? Are empty vessels defined by naught but their sheer potentiality?

And who are you? I cannot pull my eyes off of you - I will not pull my eyes off of you. I want you to tell me who you were, and I want you show me who you have become. Show me your wounds of love and loss, bare your heart before me and let me take that pain onto myself. Know that there is no burden in this. It is what I was made for.

Can you show me something beautiful? There is nothing easy in this task, and I do not ask it without the promise of reward. Show me this thing, and in return I offer you this body, and this self. Present me your favorite mold and I shall find a home in it. A lover? A wife? A priestess? Or a whore? Tell me a song my love, and hear me sing.
>>
>>24076455
Her
>no younger than 17 no older than 24 at the moment
>pale
>4'9" girls are cute
>6'3" girls are cute
>thicc or chubby
>speaks Spanish
>loves cooking
>likes dad jokes
>is effay
>likes all animals especially reptiles and dogs
>smokes the Devil's cabbage
>has a hobby that she's passionate about
>likes anime/manga but isn't a weeaboo
>artist
>loves all types of music
>like she could enjoy jazz shows at a big city park or DIY hardcore shows at people's houses
>can handle her drink but knows how to pace herself
>can enjoy a late night of partying and raves but also enjoys early nights watching a rom-com
>Christian or Catholic girl but open minded to all people and their beliefs
Me
>20/m/NC
>6'0"
>200 lbs
>Mexican
>two small tats and stretched ears
>Hobbies: reading, writing, grilling, anime, rpgs, visual novels, tabletop games, fútbol and football, autumn hiking, sketching, hxc dancing
>listens to all sorts of music ranging from d-beat to emo revival to trap to folk music
>I collect vinyl but I'm not a douche about it or at least I try not to be
>make beats on my laptop for kicks
>used to play drums in a youth group band
>tinfoil hats
>pets: asshole cat and cute snake
>I can be your gay best friend or your fratboy dudebro
>extrovert but bouts of depression can be so bad that I can't get out of bed or say a thing all day but I try not be a baby about it.
>>
>>24076651
>woman
>with a dick
You're not a woman, and you never will be
>>
>>24076704

call me whatever you please, love.
>>
>>24076651
I'm sold by how eloquently you described yourself. Do you have a kik?
>>
>>24076730

skype thread ->

>>24075900

i've been flooded tonight and now i just want to catch up on Preacher.
>>
File: drawing.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
drawing.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Warning: I dont care if you are into asian guys, but if your hobbies include excessive K-POP and K-Drama please skip

Her:
>18~23 any racial background
>Preferably shorter than 5"10
>Tattoo/piercing/dyed hair huge+
>I go to the gym, so should you
>Intellectually on par and actively engaged with world events
>Enjoys banter
>Can handle teasing
>In school/full-time job or pursuing their goal
>Preferably geeky, enjoys vidya etc
>Into clothing/fashion*
>Dont care who you support politically, as long as you can back it up rationally

Self:
>18, Male, Korean, college student
>5"10 thinner lean side
>Extroverted introvert (oxymoron I know)
>Heavily invested in clothing/fashion
>Frequent clubber, enjoy social gatherings (parties, conventions, lan parties, etc)
>Sounds pretentious but graduated top of class and full-ride scholarship to a respectable uni
>Cardio maniac from doing varsity track/crosscountry. (hiking/rockclimbing/running)
>Gym goer but not for heavy lifting
>Love to tease and take jabs, need someone who can not take them seriously
>Vidya that involves people instead of solo play (League/overwatch)
>>
>>24076688
what's your kik? i'm most of these!
>>
>>24076805
My kik is idrankabeeronce
>>
File: image.jpg (494KB, 1181x1179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
494KB, 1181x1179px
Someone who listens to:

David Bowie, Black Sabbath, Joy Division, Nirvana, Metallica, The Cure, Slint, Depeche Mode, Opeth, Tool, Death, Rage Against the Machine, Nine Inch Nails, Swans, Lou Reed, Alice in Chains, Nick Cave, Faith No More, Isis, Electric Wizard, Burzum, Morbid Angel, Soundgarden, Dead Can Dance, Ulver, The Chameleons, Mastodon, Neurosis, Atheist, Coil, Nico, Mr. Bungle, Edge of Sanity, Akira Yamaoka, The Sound, 16 Horsepower, Deftones, David Sylvian, Have a Nice Life, Ephel Duath, Tiamat, Moonsorrow, Oneohtrix Point Never, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Flower Travellin' Band, Strapping Young Lad, Einstürzende Neubauten, Scott Walker, Godflesh, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Cult of Luna, Katatonia, The Damned, Voivod, Negură Bunget, Rosetta, The Gathering, Arcturus, Bauhaus, Paradise Lost, Black Flag, Sleep, Type O Negative, The Sisters of Mercy, Warning, Killing Joke, Deathspell Omega, Ministry, Jay Munly, Mad Season, Prodigy, Meshuggah, The God Machine, Kino, Fields of the Nephilim, Henry Rollins Band, The Angelic Process, Moonspell, Melvins, Fear Factory, Tenhi, Armia, Woven Hand, Cocteau Twins, Dir en grey, etc.
>Skype:
la.furra.darketa
>>
>>24076481
bro just stop fucking watching anime. Seriously, if you want to be normal you need to get over that dumb fucking shit and realize it's meaningless.

Normal fucking people don't base their lives around TV shows, what makes you so special?
>>
>>24076651
You seem like you talk this talk on here where you can plan it out in your head, but you'd be a shit fuck in the sack. Also you're not a woman. When someone digs up your skeleton in 800 years because they're looking for someone with mental illness you're going to be labeled as a man in the museums.
>>
F
Somewhere between 19-20
Angsty
Thicc
Listens to the same music as me
Unhealthy sex drive, constant desire
Sexual deviant/degenerate
Submissive
Is Punk/Emo/Poppunk
>>
me:
Paula Small

him:
Bernard Black
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 228x221px
She has to be cute and not ugly. But I usually just really fall in love after I'm not with a girl no more lol then i get those feelings mayn
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 788x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 788x441px
Me
-22, male
-tall/slim/blonde
-college degree/full time job
-not the rugged manly type
-dry, sarcastic sense of humor with a side of memes
-very mild introversion
-interested in music/concerts
-goes out/drinks socially on weekends
-re-learning the trumpet
-likes sci-fi/fantasy/cyberpunk garbage
-video/tabletop games
-exercise regularly but not competetively

Her
-20+
-Pursuing a degree/career
-healthy body type
-affectionate but not clingy
-has interests/goals that arent stagnant/self-destructive
-would come exercise with me
-playful, easygoing
-has a similar sense of humor thus enabling snarky banter
-doesnt mind that i'm kind of rooted with work right now and can't travel too much

Us
-#DualIncomeNoKids
-comfortable and stable
-relationship doesnt restrict our individual identities
-appreciate and support each other's interests
-frequent Seinfeld references.

I am a simple man.

>>
>>24059763

So I've decided I'm going to wait for your return no matter how long it takes. I honesty don't think either of us will find another person more suited for eachother. At this point I wouldn't even care if you were a burn victim. I think this goes deeper than I can understand. Take your time, I believe the universe will sort its self out and find us together eventually. Until then,

I'll wait for you.
>>
File: Female Sherlock.jpg (31KB, 500x281px)
Female Sherlock.jpg
31KB, 500x281px
Me

Physical
>Super tall
>Skinny
>Pale Caucasian
>Brown hair
>Green eyes
>Can't grow a beard

Personality & Traits
>Nerdy/Geeky
>Asocial
>Sapiosexual
>Vegan

Her

Physical
>Skinny
>Can't grow a beard

Personality & Traits
>Intelligent
>Nerdy
>Not depressed
>Not batshit crazy
>Vegetarian or vegan
> + female version of Sherlock Holmes
>>
>>24076455
Her:
>exists
>not a hoe

Me:
>has a 3 am alarm to wake up and shitpost on /int/
>at least im not a manlet

looks really dont matter to me at all, and no, im no 400 lbs beta orbiter, just v lonely. 18 years old.

kik: moldycracker
>>
>>24077259
Good plan, base your life off meeting someone you've never met and likely never will, can't see how that could possibly go wrong my man.
>>
>>24077287
I'm not basing my life off of meeting this person. I will continue with my daily business. I'm just going to choose not to get romantically involved with anyone. What's wrong with that?
>>
Gril:
>any race/age (over18)
>any height (im 5'11, idc if you're taller)
>any body type is ok as long as you're not emaciated or like 500 pounds
>likes anime and video games
>introvert
>very clingy and possessive
>kind and empathetic
>likes to cuddle and be affectionate
>high sex drive, dominant in bed, kinky
>faithful (of course)
>likes cheesy romantic gestures

Me
>21 years old
>white dude
>into making experimental music and fashion
>hopeless romantic
>kinda husky but I'm doing a workout program
>play video games
>sexually submissive
>getting more and more into weightlifting
>Midwest USA
>>
>>24077296
If that's what you want to do sure have fun. But if you can't see how never having any sort of romantic relationship because you're waiting for a person you don't know is bordering on a mental health disorder I'm not sure what to say. You're willing to "wait" for someone you don't know and are basing it off a 3 minute survey of interests. I GUARANTEE there are other girls that fit this same description but you won't know since you've devoted your life to not finding them.
>>
Her:

>Early to mid 20s, but maturity beats age
>Short
>Average or Thick.
>Light or olive skin
>Dark or dyed hair
>Dark eyes
>Tattoos
>Septum / Nipples / clit hood piercings

>Sarcastic, bratty, dirty minded
>Sweet, loving, loyal, cuddly.
>Extremely kinky and submissive.
>Enjoys being tied up, spanked, choked etc
>Interested in video games, music, art, books, film. Enjoys binge watching Netflix.
>Driven. Whether that be in her career, her education, or just self improvement.
>Pothead and/or likes psychedelics

Me:

>27 years old
>6'3
>Husky
>Bearded
>Caucasian
>Blonde/Brown hair; some copper in beard
>Eyes are green/gray or blue/gray. Changes.
>Style is simple. Jeans and T-shirts. Pretty much always has a hoodie on too.
>Used to have stretched lobes and septum piercings but took them out for work and couldn't be arsed to put them back in.

>Goofy, sarcastic, dark sense of humor.
>Affectionate, big softie, and loves to spoil.
>Blunt, logical, hates games and passive aggressive behavior. Tries to handle every argument by looking at both sides and finding solutions rather than making accusations. (Leadership experience and general common sense/distaste for drama.)
>Sadist/Dom, tries to push the limits. Especially enjoys implementing restraints and frequent use of the terms "Please" and "Sir/Daddy".

>Animal lover (Recently adopted a puppy)
>Likes to swim, bike, and hike
>Good cook (So I've heard!)
>Favorite food is yellow curry, followed closely by pizza. (combo/supreme/deluxe/whatever)
>Plays guitar and wants to learn piano
>Enjoys horror, sci fi, and comedy the most
>Likes playing video games with his partner.

This was a fun distraction. If anyone meets some of these criteria and would like to get to know me (no romantic/sexual expectations obviously) you can message my throwaway: [email protected]
>>
Thanks for opening the thread. Will repost my own in a list form, next time with a wall of text:

Her:
>open-minded
>calm attitude toward problems
>driven to improve herself and discover new things
>loves sharing things and her interests overall
>reads books, watches movies, is opinionated but open to other opinions
>no "OK YOU ARE LIKE THIS WE AGREE TO DISAGREE", rather "I see your point, I will reflect on it later on" and having a general attitude of wanting to find a common benefit in things
>likes trying new recipes even though she's not super-good at cooking (the attitude is what counts)
>has very good hygiene and likes to dress decently, as well as sharing her opinion on my own way of dressing and willing to share advices/POV
>the above doesn't mean that she likes to be a center-of-attention fashion slave. A more subtle "look at me/I enjoy dressing like this" is what I have in mind, but it's difficult to explain it in few words. Just don't dress for the sake of others.
>It's good if she enjoys videogames as a media of entertainment, or doesn't mind her boyfriend playing them and discussing the stories, the author's intent and so on, which will happen with books and movies as well.
>likes to share and discuss about music and getting others to listen to what she listens. I like to hear why you like this or that in general.
>likes to discuss of philosophy, politics, science, healthcare and other topics to share her POV or finding a common truth she agrees on. Any radical mindset or closure is not accepted nor is what I seek in an open-minded person.
>likes to keep herself healthy and with various interests: this can go from an interest in exercising to typical bodyweight/gym schedules to home-exercising to being careful about dieting, and still to do more extreme things like Muay Thai, MMA, archery and others; As long as you want to strive to be healthy or want to hear why I would like you to be, I'll be happy to share my thoughts on it.

To be continued
>>
File: 1382563110394 yuri hug.jpg (47KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
1382563110394 yuri hug.jpg
47KB, 500x291px
>>24077487
>enjoys leaving small surprises or being overall caring
>whether sexually open or not, is willing to talk about it and experience if we can be mature and good sexually
>enjoys being in complicity and confidence with her boyfriend as well as contributing to his health with varied meals (attempted or properly cooked);
>willing to work to build a family (whether us 2, or with kids) and have a decent house, decent things to leave afterward like a personal library and a good place to live in, and so on
>doesn't like to share her problems, but knows she can count on her boyfriend and few good friends to always listen; basically an attitude aimed at solving them rather than just complaining.
>doesn't mind different lifestyles or co-existing with different lifestyles (example being with someone that smoke/doesn't smoke, someone that eats meat/doesn't eat meat, and so on.); I say this just for the approach, I personally don't smoke and tend to be overall healthy.
>whether in a good situation at the moment or not, with her job, her family or other problems, is willing to give her best to go on
>will take time and efforts into this, and dedicate herself to at least try and get to know me, rather than talk with dozens of people for the same purpose. You're free to do the latter if you want, but the point is to get to know each other and see if we can be
1) decent acquaintances that understand it won't work out with more than half-assed tries;
2) very good friends
3) something more
>I don't like revenge attitudes nor childish behaviour: we're adults, we should behave like ones and be in harmony whether it works or doesn't work out. Let's not make each other's life complicated.

Me:
I'm all of the above, seeking someone to complement.
These are just starting points of discussion, they're not mandatory, I'm happy to know people and I'm doing this mainly for curiosity.
You can write to me at [email protected]
Kik: personalthrowaway
>>
File: CbHfQ_JW8AMzZ4C.jpg (57KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
CbHfQ_JW8AMzZ4C.jpg
57KB, 600x601px
>>24077502
one last thing: I'm a busy individual, have lots on my mind, and sometimes take time away from other people and other things to talk with you, because I care about getting to know you.
But I can easily go back to them and the rest if you behave like an asshole.
Don't be rude if I don't reply immediately, don't think I own you pictures, info or anything of the sort because like you wouldn't give it to the first male that contacts you I wouldn't want to do the same with whoever talks to me out of nowhere. And don't think that it's my job to keep the conversation always going or even initiate it, because I don't stay in front of the computer or the cellphone 24/7 to try and impress someone that thinks it's my duty to make her talk. It's not just what I wouldn't like in a partner, you're not a likeable person overall if you do that, and it's a big red flag for a possible friend as well. If you care about knowing someone, you make efforts toward it.
Just be a decent person toward others, people are here to invest time into something, not everyone is 'bored' like you.

I know that being honest and talkative this way already puts off people, but I prefer to be honest rather than just have "all the possible chances with the most possible people available". If someone feels like I'm not worthy contacting over this, then it's both their loss and probably better that we both don't waste time. I don't appreciate mind games.

Just writing this because of a few people that wrote to me. Peace.
>>
>>24077259
>>24077296
While I'm glad that you're still striving to talk with a person you think can be a decent partner and that you can be a decent partner to, you still haven't left any mean of contact, and that's really a faux-pass on you.
Beside that, I'm afraid I have to agree partially with >>24077371: I understand you want to see how it would work up with a specific person, I too would like to talk with one or two people that didn't leave any contact in the previous thread. But excluding yourself, and excluding others, from trying to talk with more people and accept that something romantic might develop with them it's not exactly healthy.
First of all, choosing not to get romantically involved means that you might end up losing the chance to attain happiness and give someone else the happiness they deserve. Secondarily, you don't know the other person, you don't know what she is made from, how she think, what she actually likes that wasn't written in a not-detailed-exhaustive manner. You shouldn't prevent yourself from talking to others in the first place, because you shouldn't approach them just with the intent of being romantically involved or not. I myself am posting here mainly to know other people and talk with them, and possibly build a good friendship and/or exchange interests, rather than just be with whoever happens to have some qualities.
One life isn't enough to know one person: you might know the person's ideas, opinions, on this or that topic or situations, what the person likes or might dislike, its friends and family. But you won't still know her and its own crazyness/perks, not until you spend years of actual comfort-excluding life with said person.

Don't limit yourself to find the first one that you think it's worth for you. The right one might be the unexpected one you didn't notice until later on.
>>
>>24077487
You sound like the worst person imaginable and the fact alone that such cancer feels bemused to comment on someone else's post already stops people from using this thread.

>you still haven't left any mean of contact, and that's really a faux-pass on you
God knows where you learned to sound like such an insufferable faggot, probably the same place that taught you that spelling of faux pas you pseudo-intellectual lonely cunt
>>
File: Cj54_lIWkAAVmce.jpg large.jpg (98KB, 807x626px) Image search: [Google]
Cj54_lIWkAAVmce.jpg large.jpg
98KB, 807x626px
>>24077588
>You sound like the worst person imaginable

Everyone I know tells me that I'm too good and caring for my own good, you just confirmed that a summary post doesn't really help in knowing a person.

>and the fact alone that such cancer feels bemused to comment on someone else's post already stops people from using this thread.

Sounds like someone is triggered. The intent was to help him get better chances of talking with that person and sharing an opinion, not ordering nor demeaning what he wrote, which is what you just did with my post instead.

>God knows where you learned to sound like such an insufferable faggot, probably the same place that taught you that spelling of faux pas you pseudo-intellectual lonely cunt

I'm really not interested in a flaming discussion with stranger X that just wasted one post to try and rage against someone else. While I'm happy you corrected me on the typo, I can't help but notice that your own insufferable attitude toward others is just right to not let you realize that you're the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>24077588
He does have a little point, you rambled on for like 4 posts and seemed to forget what a paragraph is. You should post a tl;dr version bud.
>>
>>24077639
I do think about that often, mostly because different approaches made different people write to me. I'm really too verbose for my own good. I would just like to say:

"I'd rather we talk with each other and get to know each other better than just try to summarize thing here", but that rarely works from what I saw. I guess I write depending on how I feel at the moment, and copying those posts was the easiest thing to do while multi-tasking and posting to not forget. Thanks for the advice by the way.
>>
File: 1455070692256.png (126KB, 351x561px) Image search: [Google]
1455070692256.png
126KB, 351x561px
me:
think rigby from regular show
i like video games
i ~~like~~ love cartoons
i'm kind of a chubster
i rock a charlie beard
curly hair
awkard
i say things not a lot of people would agree with
got that sweet sweet emotional baggage
i'm super emotional and passionate
got some mental illnesses, nothing too bad just OCD and depression
i always joke because i don't know how to into other feelings
loyal
i also like to draw

her:
kind of awkward
not a normalfag or a moralfag
likes video games
likes cartoons
loyal
doesn't look to hurt me
good/dark/stupid sense of humor
autistic
broken and just wants someone to hold her
not trying to rush in to bang or anything like that
is okay with me panicking over small things
wants to live like it's 2004
likes to play with my hair
likes to draw
aged 21-26
>>
This is the bare minimum you should look for in a girl.
>Virgin by choice. It doesn’t count if she’s disgusting and men don’t want her. It also doesn’t count if she’s holding out because her standards are absurd.
>In it for the long haul, “ride or die”.
>Takes care of herself, here’s a hint girls, if you take care of yourself, you won’t be fat, have bad skin, or chronically be in a bad mood.
>No mental illness.
>Cares about you for who you are, not the superficial.
>Capable of truly caring about something or someone other than herself.
>Intelligent but if she isn’t, at least have decency to not nag about her dumb opinions. Then again, intelligent is relative, you should be smarter than her so she should always defer to her man. You also don’t want to risk having retard kids so this explanation has two meme arrows: intelligent, knows her place.
I have yet to meet a girl who even comes close to meeting the bare minimum. The problem isn’t that you’re not finding the right girl. The problem is that the right girl doesn’t exist because girls are inherently terrible people. You’re fishing in an empty lake and wondering why you’re failing.
>>
I’ve given up on ever finding a suitable girl, here’s me.
>I take care of my shit. All of the don’t be X posts that amount to “don’t be a useless lazy loser”, none of those apply to me.
>Whatever that quality is called where you have the ability to get things done, to set your mind to something and get what you want regardless of the difficulty, I have that quality. I also have real ambition, not the idiotic nonsense that girls mean when they say ambition which is just a euphemism for wealthy or upper middle class.
>I have integrity. The word choice is important, I didn’t say moral because morality has an individual element which differs for everyone, to say you’re moral is to be delusional and arrogant. When I say integrity, I mean I have a reasoned out system of beliefs. How moral that system of beliefs is is hard to say but I am consistent about it.
>I admit that I’ve never in my life been called “hot”. Girls do however tend to gush about how “cute” I am. I’m in my mid 20s, over 6ft tall, have a muscular/athletic build, square jaw; they have no business calling me cute and it should piss off any grown man to be called cute but that doesn’t stop them. Rambling aside, the point is, I’m not physically unattractive.
I am what a man should be, You all are a bunch of losers. If even I can’t find a suitable girl, what chance do you all think you have? If any idiot wants to chime in and say they have a great girl, put your money where your mouth is, marry her.

If anyone wants to argue, I’m on my phone so my ID will change when I respond. If anyone wants to argue on Skype: folded1000. Listing my Skype isn’t going back on my words and hoping for a suitable girl, I specifically didn’t list my location. I also already have a GF. She hits 3.5/7 of the points I listed and that’s probably the best a girl can do. I might as well keep her around for sex.
>>
>>24077714
>>24077717
Autism.
Not only did you not follow the format of the thread, you also acted like a condescending asshole. Good job.
>>
>>24076604
>>
>>24077717
>what a man should be
>keeps a woman around for just sex
>>
>>24077082
>guy apparently happens to enjoy a form of media and resembles a character in said media
>besides that, just appears to have anxiety and still does things like work and physical activities like urban exploration

How is this guy basing his life on anything? He's not acting like an anime character at all, he seems normal enough and seems to function fine.

Also YES, "normal people" do base their lives around TV shows. Take a look at the whole "geek culture" thing that erupted after Big Bang Theory became popular. Take a look at how everyone is obsessed with GoT and The Walking Dead, to the point of getting haircuts to look like the characters and having "zombie parties".

Normal people obsess over TV more than that guy does, and no one gives them shit. Grow up.
>>
>>24078029
Still, you can't ignore the fact that it is far more socially acceptable to watch shows like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead than it is to watch anime. I'm not arguing that watching anime is a bad thing or that it's "dumb" like the other guy, but people WILL think it's weird if you watch a lot of anime. They won't, however, if you subscribe to more mainstream geek media.

Furthermore, I don't think a lot of people really obsess over these shows to the point that they do things like have zombie parties. Sure, some people might, but they're likely hardcore fans and more of a vocal minority than a representation of the whole fan base.
>>
>>24078057
Yes, the big mainstream crown does think anime is weird, but that's not really what I was even trying to get at exactly.

It's more the fact that the guy was calling out the original guy not just for liking anime, but for apparently basing his life around it, which he doesn't actually show any signs of, and in fact appears to do less of than some normal mainstream people.
>>
Me
>18/f
>USA
> tall/long legs
>Silly/goofy
>chubby
>Likes to go out and go experience new things also willing to stay in and chill
>submissive
>picky eater- trying to try more things
>Supportive/honest
>a tiny bit clingy (I wanna talk every day)
>Really into Art
him
>18-22
>Tall af
>Wants to be intimate and cute
>Will go out on adventures with me
>has a job/going to school (not a neet)
>Doesn't want kids
>Will kill spiders
>Ill cook if you do the dishes
>Lots of kissing please
>dominate
>Honest, supportive, and reliable
>My best friend
>>
>>24078087
Curious, when you say you're tall, how tall are you? And how tall is 'tall af' for him?
>>
>>24078094
Im not sure exactly how tall I am but I believe its around 5'9"-5'10"
"tall af" = 6'+ preferably plus
>>
>>24078101
Very interesting.
>>
>>24078087
Hi I am 22, 6'6 and I work in film and go to uni, want to meet up in a Europe in a couple weeks?
>>
>>24078087
forgot to put contact info
kik abazaba18
>>
>>24078068
Yeah, you're definitely right. The first guy only says that he "looks like an anime character" and that he wants to watch an anime with somebody. Honestly, that doesn't sound too weird, especially for 4chan.
>>
Sure we'll do this again

My ideal girl would be someone who is artistic in someway and is caring and understanding. Im really attracted to people with big hearts because I like to be affectionate and show them how much I care, but that doesn't mean I'm needy and engage in pda all the time. It would be a big BIG plus if we had similar taste in music and she wouldn't mind listening to the same song for a week straight. I have a big thing for girls with short, dark hair. Not everyone can pull off short hair, but when they do they [italics]really[/enditalics] pull it off (when it rains it pours). Shorter than me (5'7") and at least 18, I don't really have a preference for body types, a pretty face takes all.

I'm 21 and a musician. I like all kinds of music but the artist that influence me the most are John frusciante, Elliott smith, Alice in chains, buckethead, Maurice ravel, Nujabes, Chopin, Bernard Herman,and velvet underground. I'm quiet when I first meet you but when I get comfortable in a big weirdo. I have a cat named Elliott and I'll talk and send pics of him all day. I try to be a very understanding, caring, and supportive person. My brain is like an on off switch so I will be indifferent about some mundane things but be obsessed with a few things and have them on my mind for days straight. I've been playing guitar for almost 12 years, piano for about 3, and I've recently been working in singin while playing. I also like to draw and paint. I don't okay a lot of video games except Pokemon and elder scrolls
>>
>>24078310
And my kik is new.m00n
>>
>>
She
>puts the TV on to fall asleep at night but sets the sleep timer on
>doesn't leave dirty dishes in the sink at least without thoroughly rinsing them
>likes to walk around in the woods
>has cute ankles
>hates my guts
>loves me

Me
>employed
>24
>got a haircut recently
>depressed
>single and ready to mingle

Kik me buttsmackenzie
>>
Not sure why i bother, i haven't gotten a reply from anyone so far.

Her:
>18-22
>white
>lives in the UK
>athletic or skinny/thin or curvy
>no tattoos or piercings
>dark hair
>plays games or at least tolerates them
>not extremely into anime or manga and weeb stuff in general
>loyal and honest
>romantic
>somewhat shy
>prefers to stay indoors
>doesn't use excessive makeup
>clingy, obsessive/posessive
>has some interesting hobbies or job
>not a vegetarian or a radical feminist
>preferably a virgin and sexually inexperienced but the less partners she had the better
>kinky with high or medium sex drive
>believes in soulmates
>doesn't smoke
>assertive and somewhat dominant personality
>doesn't mind taking charge
>loves travelling and will travel with me
>knows what she wants in life and can take care of herself
>wouldn't mind a relationship or a LDR

Me:
>white
>20
>live in the UK
>125lbs and 5'11, medium build
>green eyes and no glasses
>not really muscular but not a skeleton either
>long thick hair
>young looking and not extremely manly, maybe somewhat feminine
>currently working full time and going to study from september
>financially independent
>really funny and easy to get along with i crack jokes all the time with my friends
>bit shy at first and introverted but i also like going out with my friends when i can
>love writing, reading and anything history related as well as intellectual discussions
>i play games frequently but not a total nerd or spend my time playing games 24/7
>fluent in two languages
>romantic
>don't care much about sex and want intimacy and emotional bonding instead
>love cuddling
>loyal and honest i don't like arguing
>bit shy at first
>i listen to any music genre
>no piercings or tattoos
>i dont do drugs or smoke and only drink socially
>not religious
>love travelling and frequently travel every year

Kik: atazs
>>
File: Folder.jpg (133KB, 800x800px)
Folder.jpg
133KB, 800x800px
I am a 25 year old male, looking for a woman.

- Must generally be adult. I'm at the point in my life where I want someone more serious about starting to settle down...but not someone in a rush.
- Must have some concept of self-awareness and the drive to improve themselves in a serious way, and must ultimately respect and support this drive within me as well.
- Must, MUST, be absolutely loyal -- no cheating...no lying...this is not something I tolerate in my life.
- Must have empathy and understanding for others.
- Must have self-respect.
- Does not want kids.
- Must have a sense of humor. Anything from stupid corny knock knock jokes to racist jokes to whatever else...it's all funny and no hard feelings. However...
- Must not be intentionally cruel for no real reason. Patronizing personalities, cruelty, etc. are a huge turn-off.
- Must not be incredibly bitter towards the entire world
- Must have passion for something relatively productive and be willing to share, whether it's reading books, cooking, collecting rocks...
- Must be at least passively interested in the things I do...I work on a lot of programming and web projects for all sorts of things and it's something I'm very passionate about...I collect vinyl, I'm trying to get into playing the violin...etc.
- Respects my current life and supports what I do (including buying a house, etc.)
- Has a very wide range of likes (or at least tolerances) for music -- anything from rap to ambient to electronic to country to indie to weird funeral metal to whatever else must be ok!
- Lots of passion for music is a big plus!
- Doesn't mind video games...would be nice if she played them but not a big deal as long as it's cool that I play them sometimes and she at least shows a passing interest.
- Low-maintenance...does not equate material goods to happiness, but does value having nice things in life.
- I would love if she dressed modestly (I like long dresses, t-shirts, jeans...)
- Ideally age 23-27.

Skype = Chesterpuppet
>>
At this point in my life... literally almost anyone.
>>
>>24076741

Kik?
>>
>>24078450
What's with the weird exercise gear fetish?

I see you post a lot and it really confuses me
>>
Her
>18-25
>less than 6'0, the shorter the better
>thin - average
>at least sort of cute, I'm shallow I know
>always liked artsy girls, even though I'm not talented in it
>open, upfront, honest, and talkative. I'm not going to tolerate any mindgames
>some clinginess is perfect, possessiveness is a no-no
>tries to be a morally "good" person (light on drinking/drugs, kind hearted, positive)
>Positive attitude, everyone's got problems and I love helping people out, but you've at least got to try to better yourself
>smarter than me
>submissive in bed, high sex drive
>active lifestyle with some vidya/anime/movies mixed in would be perfect

Me:
>23/male/Michigan
>6'1" 175 lbs, body type is between slim and fit
>girls have told me my charm is in my "endearing awkwardness"
>juggling work and school
>lift, swim, relatively new owner of pet rats, tv/vidya/anime
>agnostic
>messy/carefree sense of style, t-shirts and bedhead
>indie music
>can have extremely high or a pretty low sex drive
>happy and relatively stable in life

Bonus: Recently got a 3ds with Animal Crossing and Pokemon to play comfy games while cuddling with pet rats, would be nice to have someone to play those with :p.

Skype is nofunallowed010, I'm a fairly open individual so even if you don't fit these, don't be too afraid of contacting me. I'm cool with talking as friends with anyone as well!!
>>
File: qt.jpg (47KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
47KB, 1080x720px
This is my dream girl
>>
me
>23
>white
>slim, decent shape
>employed
>educated
>apartment, car, etc.
>main hobby is music
>piano and a few other instruments
>also like to cook and read
>camping and hiking are fun too
>don't really play video games or watch TV much at all, too restless for it
>non religious

her:
I don't know, you tell me.
>>
Her:
>Anna Kendrick
>>
>>24079700
>girl who manipulates people into sending her money and sends nudes to strangers in exchange for drugs
>dream girl
>>
>>24079811
She needs to exchange the money in for some food......and before some little child says I'm talking about his "waifu" I know I am and don't care. She is skinny as hell and needs to eat.
>>
File: qt5.jpg (121KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
qt5.jpg
121KB, 1080x720px
>>24079811
Yes, I honestly find this extremely attractive

>>24079824
She doesn't need to eat. Skinny is the best. Fat girls are disgusting and should be put down.
>>
>>24079848

im not even into feed but, would suck them toes
>>
Me
>22/male/Massachusetts
>Bi but normally more into women than men
>White 5'10 bit chubby
>Did two years of college but money was an issue
>Interests: cooking, reading, anime, vidya with friends
>Wish I had the ability to try gardening
>Better listener than talker
>Worked a bit doing food stuff but recently had to move
>Loves dogs and cats
>High-ish sex drive

Her/him
>Around my age and
>Any race or body type, though tomboys and androgynous girls/guys are normally my type
>Some similar interests, though not all needed
>Not super submissive, expects to be treated like an equal
>Likes animals
>Treats waitstaff like human beings

>>
Him:
24-30
Likes animals
Into anime and games and wont insist on me only playing pocket heals.
Doesnt think the fact I write Skyrim fanfiction is stupid
Good sense of humor
understands words with more than two syllables
skinny-fit, i cant handle fatness
Tallish preferable... not going to insist on giants but Im 5'7 or so and like to feel feminine from being shorter
wont make fun of me for being thin
wont cheat
is ok with doing things some people consider childish, play on a playground, have a nerf war, roll down a hill.

Me
5'7
53kg
wants a small army of dogs one day
isnt always nice to people. they have to be decent people for me to bother.
Dont really want kids because i worry ill be bad at it, but i dont mind children
like drawing and writing and cooking
unwilling to participate in drinking or drugs and never will be
is very sad right now and want to laugh again
>>
>>24080013
What kind of fanfic? Do you have a specific genre you write?
>>
>>24080024
Well its sort of based on an amalgamation of my playthroughs. Mid-high fantasy with sarcastic humor I guess. I've written the occasional humor or romance things over the years but this story in particular is up to like ... 80000 words so far so Im a bit invested in it.
>>
>>24080013
Where do you live?
>>
>>24080096
New Zealand
>>
>>24080070
Wow, that's impressive. Do you post your stuff online?
>>
>>24080117
I have with the shorter stories. I havent posted this one yet but I intend to. Issue is that chronologically ive written the first 3 chapters skipped like 2-3 worth wrote 2 more then skipped 1-2 then wrote like 8 so its a bit disorganised. Im sure of where im going with it but not all the getting there inbetween. ^^;

I guess im just being a stupid artistically perfectionist mindset and should just start posting what I have...
>>
Him

>Nice and cute
>Keep reassuring me because I feel so freakin unsafe
>Calm and full of self control
>Helpful
>Really loving me
>Make me feel awesome and special
>Brings me a lot of time and attention
>Always caring about me
>A lot of hugs
>Innocent relationship
>Funny
>Playing shitty games together

Me
>Little girl, 4'90 , not fat, not skinny
>Nose piercing
>Looong black hair, light brown eyes
>Really pale clean skin
>Always tired
>Not really happy
>Just wanting love
>Waiting for the one
>Really really shy and quiet
>Love animals
>Love good cinema
>Love Metal, Rock, Cloud Rap and Vaporwave
>Kinda depressed but I think its okay
>>
>>24080152
Are you Asian?
>>
File: 4422.jpg (61KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
4422.jpg
61KB, 539x960px
>>24080162

Nope sorry :( I'm European
>>
kik = Ulesralos.
>>
>>24080131
No that's fine, work as hard as you can on it, I'm sure it can only get better. Got a link for your shorter stories? I'm interested.
>>
Her:
>Short preferably, but tall is fine too
>Cute as hell, skinny, a bit chubby is fine as long as not extremely overweight
>Into science and math, basically anything STEM
>Funny and outgoing
>doesn't give one word responses in texts
>likes to read
>likes country music, and some rap and pop
>loves disney movies
>likes to cuddle and be intimate
>sexually adventurous and submissive
>okay with me venting
>Plays vidya
>Watches anime
>wants to talk every day
>Willing to have something long term
>18-20
>Is open minded about issues, especially politics
>Preferably atheist, but being religious is fine
>is a meme fuck
>Preferably lives in Florida, more preferably in the 904 area, but I can try out long distance too.

Me
>18, turning 19 soon, Male
>Average body, no abs or anything though
>Loves math and science
>Loves to cuddle and be intimate.
>Likes to play the vidya
>likes to read
>Atheist
>Sometimes I'm funny
>Been told I'm good looking
>Spends most of the day studying, watching netflix, taking walks, and listening to music.
>Love dogs
>Can hold a convo as long as the other person can to
>Type 1 diabetes
>Likes anime
That's all I can think of rn

Kik me if intersted, muhquarks
>>
>>24080152
how old are you miss? do you have a preferred contact means for the purpose of conversation?
>>
>>24080197
here... http://txt.do/5ekl is part of the skyrim story randomly mid like chapter...9 or so? Anything that doesnt make sense with vanilla is from one of the 312 mods I have installed ^^;
>>
>>24080226
nvm that errored ahhhhh one second
>>
>>24080221

I'm 18
Maybe we can Skype, add erilan.klerris
>>
>>24080242
I'll message you
>>
>>24080258
thanks
>>
File: Untitledstory.png (16KB, 991x280px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledstory.png
16KB, 991x280px
if i try link it it thinks im spamming fml
>>
>>24080152
You sound amazing. And you're so pretty, if we didn't live on different contents I would kill for us to get close :/

Stay in it girl, you're a catch :)
>>
>>24080286
Thanks mate, if you have anymore keep 'em coming.
>>
>>24080297

Hey, we can talk even if we are not in the same country, just add me I leaved my Skype a lil bit up right there. If you want to, of course. But anyway thanks, you're really kind, I mean, thats really nice for me to hear that, no joke
>>
small drunk retard girl seeking qt idiot puppy boy to kiss on the face

i just want a boy who is as enthusiastic as i am about everything, who i can take to shows and parties and have fun with, and we can go on adventures in the middle of the night and drive around or go explore or just hang out and get drunk together and watch cartoons and make out to modern baseball

i want a boy who will drunk text me at 2 am saying he wishes i was there to cuddle and kiss and who can say really filthy things to me in bed and then tell me i'm adorable immediately afterwards

i guess i kinda want someone who will take care of me, not in the sense that i want to thrust myself upon some poor boy as a burden, just that i want someone who wants to make sure i feel safe and okay and not scared all the time and is happy to do so

i am realizing now that i am probably gonna die alone
>>
>>24080242
I take it you don't have kik?
>>
>>24077714
>>24077717
So... you should look, at bare minimum, for a woman who's a virgin on principle because that makes her not a slut...

But you're with someone who you have a condescending attitude toward, just for the sex?
>>
>>24080377
Whereabouts you from?
And any way to contact you?
>>
>>24080396
>The standards I hold women to need not apply to me because I am already everything a woman SHOULD want, but bafflingly don't.
>>
>>24080402
i'm from ohio!
how about you~
>>
>>24080377

you sound awesome, i hate when im trying to get to know someone and they play this game like, they can't show affection, or be too clingy, or they need to wait 3 days to call.

its like shit i dont know how to have that filter, i think i turn a lot of people off because i can text with them for hours just asking questions and trying to get to know them on a deeper level, and people these days dont know how to handle someone giving a shit about them beyond a surface level.

like i want to run around being goofy and trying new things and taking risks, its so crushing when people act aloof like they're too good to smile or like anything in case someone teases them.

anyway im ranting about something that's been on my mind, lol. im in california unfortunately but i really hope you find someone who can match your enthusiasm and get on your level!
>>
>>24080377
Sounds exactly like what I want in a girl - enthusiastic and not afraid to be happy and excited about things
>>
>>24080461
aw dang!!! you sound real cool and super fun and i hope you find someone equally as rad~! n_n

>>24080466
heyooo hmu bb
i'm 90% hype and trying to be as happy as possible
>>
>>24080490

i am pretty cool! my throwaway is nihilismandcake@gmail if you ever want to chat despite the distance
>>
>>24080392
I do but my phone is broken
>>
Her :
>25-40
>Is an adult, in age & mentality
>Appreciates pragmatism over emotions in regard to difficult subject matter. e.g - disagreements of any type
>Doesn't waste energy holding grudges
>Speaks bluntly and honestly and expects the same from me
>I suck at this. I just want to meet more people.

Me :
>31 years old
>College graduate
>Home Owner
>6'3 / 220 pounds
>Social by nature, introverted by choice
>Conversationalist with ridiculously high IQ
>Colorado resident, probably until the day I expire
>Gamer, athlete, musician, comedian, technician, enthusiast
>Painfully optimistic without ever abandoning reality, regardless of how ugly it may get
>Spiritual, not religious

Interested? My kik is HiLetsChat0884
>>
File: image201606300013.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image201606300013.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
Her:
>A Luger P08

Me:
>pic related
>>
Me
>23, M, Germany
>white, 6' or 1.84m
>bald, bearded, hairy body
>average weight, borderline chubby/husky - idm hitting the gym together
>student
>love movies, tv series, documentaries, discussions as well as vidya
>also enjoy anything nature related - mountainbike/skiing, camping
>interested in politics
>non smoker, no drugs, not an alcoholic

her
>19-25, F, Europa pref. Germany
>smaller than I am, lighter than I am or willed to hit the gym with me
>either working or attending university
>not retarded, having an opinion in politics/recent events - stuff like that
>a similar taste would be a plus
>no 24/7 party animal
>no strong believes in any religion, idc about faith tho

>>
Her
>19-29 Female, in the United States
> 5'0 - 5'10 100lbs - 150lbs
> idc about hair, as long as it looks good on you
> likes vidya, anime
> is capable of thought
> is capable of emotions
> enjoys sex

only real non-negotiable is the height/weight, prefer sharing similar interests, and having some personality as well as the ability to hold a conversation is always appreciated

me
> 21, male, Southeast US
> 6'1 165lbs Dirty Blond hair, short haired, light beard
> gamer, memer, browes /v/, /b/, /a/ mostly
> dont mind outside activities, im just bad at sports and i generally dont enjoy doing things im bad at

not sure what else to put desu
>>
>>24080377
I've posted in the thread already, but I'm nofunallowed010. Michigan guy, so I'm not too far.
>>
>>24079610
>>24080679
holy shit i might marry you
YOU HAVE PET RATS
I'M GONNA CRY
i have always wanted a rat and also u seem real sweet and fun and aaaaaaaaah
>>
>>24080377
You seem hella cute and I wish I could be more enthusiastic so I could hang with you. trying to be less anxious is hard.
>>
File: losersaywhat.png (936KB, 945x896px)
losersaywhat.png
936KB, 945x896px
Me:
25/M/US (Cali)
>above average IQ
>really(really) rough around the edges
>sense of humor is up 24/7
>anime/vidya tattoos
>tourneytard
>PCMR
>always teasing people/shooting the shit
>laid back, really easygoing
>street dancer
>martial artist
>golden voice
>visual artist (pen/pixel)
>video/music producer
>in great shape, despite fingerfood addiction
and for the not-so-fun stuff
>really rough upbringing, resulting in a survivalist mindset (knife/gunshot wounds)
>previously suffered from acute social anxiety, didn't leave the house for months at a time
>despite that, I still function extremely well in social situations/life of the party (seriously, fuck my brain)
>I've been on my own since 17, was hitchhiking etc. (I still relocate 2-3 times a year), so the way I view things can be a bit extreme sometimes
>despite having sociopathic tendencies, intent is usually pure

Her:
>open-minded and understanding
>has a great sense of humor
>brings her own ideals and mindset to the relationship
>has a unique personality(somewhat)
>also rough around the edges
>shares a similar range of interests (basic anime/vidya shit)
>is very intelligent (can pick up on my unspoken cues/context clues, will also keep me in check if I try to manipulate someone's responses)
>outspoken and outgoing
>will motivate me to life my life to the fullest
>looks don't matter -that- much

Honestly, I'm not sure if there is someone for me. Here's hopin.

>>
>>24080745
nooo i totally understand!! i am a small anxiety baby all the time i literally had a panic attack 2day

i just spend a whole lot of my time being sad or scared without wanting to be either of those things that when i have a minute where i can be happy i take all of them and go rly hard and try to be the happiest lil bitch i can be bc it's fleeting and we all gotta just hang onto the nice things we can get!!!!

i'm sure you're fuckin rad and sweet and fantastic u_u <3
>>
>>24080377
>tfw extremely cynical and brash but always had a soft spot for small happy drunk tards who'se cheeks I can squish and call a sap
>tfw wrong side of the atlantic

pls
>>
honestly im not that picky...
him:
Calm and nice
Cute quirks
doesnt mind my job (im an escort)
in shape
cuddler
doesnt mind if i wear his shirts at home
can cook

me:
slightly unstable
school + work
stay up too late constantly
not a lot of friends
self conscious
pretty good cook
i care a lot
weird interests
addictive personality (not in the drug way but
in a way that if i start a series, game, or movie
i have to finish it)

>>
>>24080876
pls squish my dumb cheeks and bully me
>>
>>24080915
come to the netherlands and I'll make fun of your oversized laugh as you frolick through fields of flowers and whatnot
>>
Her:
Kinda chubby
Long hair

Him:
Thin/average with a cute butt
Long hair is nice but not required

Both:
Shorter (I'm 6'1", prefer shorter people)
Enjoy cooking and will be willing to cook with me
Enjoy quiet times (reading together, just laying around, napping about)
Enjoy cuddling
Love animals (Not sexual way, thats weird, I'm an exotic animal handler by profession)
The absolute most attractive thing I have ever seen in a man or woman is a passion for something whether its something as traditionally boring as knitting or eccentric as juggling burning chainsaws - I love when someone has something they're passionate about and would love to show me.
Also like to try new things!

Me:
Couple-extra-pounds style white guy in his 20s, sort of bearish with all my hair :P
I'm an animal handler, love everything about animals and all love all sorts, current pets are a handful of little puppers and a cat.
I'm chill, enjoy sci-fi movies, even the dumb older B movies.
I listen to a lot of hip-hop / rap / etc
I'm also a fun drunk for what its worth, but I don't drink often.

I dunno what people would even want to know about
>>
>>24080948
dreams
goals
lemme come prance around them tulips bb
>>
File: 1381617620894.jpg (113KB, 1000x800px)
1381617620894.jpg
113KB, 1000x800px
Good day everyone, hope you guys are doing well.

>>24080286
>>24080013
Your story reminds me of the one I wrote based on Guild Wars 2 what if situations and my playthrough in Morrowind, it was an interesting read. Might add you on kik to talk a bit later.

>>24080377
Sounds like you're often sad and this brings you to try and enjoy as much as possible the little happiness that everything from people to events to small things can give. I can understand wanting one less thought with finding someone that will help completing you and let you worry about the rest. I'm sure you'll find someone nice to be with, even if it takes more than one attempt. Hang in there.
>>
>>24081127
ID might've changed cause I had to reset my router

already got the band-aids for when you inevitably trip and fall or try to ride a bicycle here ready
>>
me :
31 / m / virgin / los angeles
-easygoing
-lots of hobbies
-fairly social

her:
below 30
not asian or black
not insane
not ugly or obese
not the worst body
not junkie alcoholic or chain smoker
>>
>>24081522
kik: zsasza
>>
>>24080844
You seem very cute and precious and I’d like to cuddle our anxieties away thanks
>>
Her
Not fat. Chubby is OK but 200+ pounds no thanks.
Bonus points if I can pic her up/or if she's short.
Ultra bonus points if willing to dye hair white/grey
Anything else body wise idc.
Into games.
Open-minded.
Not a shitter.
Down for cuddles.
A switch.

Me.
Like a 4/10 I think.
Likes Soulsbourne hard games.
5'6
Electric blue eyes.
Switch.
Self aware shitter.
>>
File: IMG_20160720_050024.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160720_050024.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>24081622
Me btw
>>
>>24081622
My kik is Thaddeusroth btw
>>
>>24080152
>>24080242
>I'm 18
your skype says 17
and you're an ocean and a continent away
Too young and too far.

which is a pity since your profile is almost exactly what I was looking for
>>
>>24081822
Thats the wrong date on my Skype

Yeah someiles life is unfair, but o well
>>
sometimes*
>>
>>24081522
31 year old virgin? Might think about changing your criteria for a while.
>>
Her:
>Short.
>Cute.
>Funny.
>Easy going.
>Goes on adventures with me.
>Cuddly
>Clingy
>Likes to get drunk with me.
>Plays video games with me.
>Likes to cook with me.
>Open minded.

Me:
>Honest
>Scandinavian.
>22.
>180 cm.
>Full time job.
>Kind of skinny.
>Easy going.
>Messy.
>Fun.
>Awkward.
>Beer.
>Enjoy listening and playing music.
>Video games.
>Love going to new places, seeing new stuff and eating new food.
>>
>small drunk retard girl seeking qt idiot puppy boy to kiss on the face
>i just want a boy who is as enthusiastic as i am about everything, who i can take to shows and parties and have fun with, and we can go on adventures in the middle of the night and drive around or go explore or just hang out and get drunk together and watch cartoons and make out to modern baseball
>i want a boy who will drunk text me at 2 am saying he wishes i was there to cuddle and kiss and who can say really filthy things to me >in bed and then tell me i'm adorable immediately afterwards
>i guess i kinda want someone who will take care of me, not in the sense that i want to thrust myself upon some poor boy as a burden, >just that i want someone who wants to make sure i feel safe and okay and not scared all the time and is happy to do so
>i am realizing now that i am probably gonna die alone

Hey, uh, can we have something like this in Germany please?
I am honestly so sick of our stuck-up girls being so boring all the time and having no imagination at all.

If you're out there and into things mentioned above (because I know I am, I do shit like this all the time), then for the love of God contact me and we'll make it happen!

Kik: rasenmann
>>
>>24082023
why would you offset the date that much?
I could see offsetting the date
by a few days, a week, a month, or a year
to obscure your birthday so you can't be phished
or to make yourself a little older, in which case it should read 19 not 17
but it said ...

1999 April 20 - 4/20

Fucking dammit you're a drug addict.
>>
File: a.jpg (14KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
14KB, 240x280px
Me:
>Knight of Pentacles

Her:
>Queen of Cups

>If you know what the above means, go ahead and ask me for it
>>
>>24082192

Why are you so suspicious ? I'm just some random people on 4chan, nothing much you know. If I didn't wanted to show my birthday I probably should've just hidden it or something though I don't even know if we can do it on Skype. I mean, idk, its just a birthday date, not something really important right ?

And I don't really do drugs, 1999 April 20 have a lot of other meanings you know hehe.
>>
>>24082428
Hehe
>>
>>24082428
When you're in your 30s a birthday is not important. When you're a couple months away from a lengthy jail sentence or freedom it's the ONLY thing that matters.
>>
File: pipebomb.jpg (46KB, 753x634px) Image search: [Google]
pipebomb.jpg
46KB, 753x634px
>>24082434
pic related
>>
>>24082436
Well I'm not asking for something sexual, so yeah. And anyway I'm older than 16 so again, I don't see any problem even I get fucking banged by an older dude. But I'm not looking for that here. Its probably a misunderstanding.
>>
>>24082461
16 is NOT a universal child pornography cut off. Under 18 and dude is likely going to jail for pics. As for nothing sexual, that's a rarity here considering every thread has tits or a dick in it pretty much. I was just answering your question as to why he's likely paranoid because I would be too.
>>
>>24082471
Chill out dude.
>>
>>24082479
I'm sorry what does this have to do with you? Also, I am not worked up in the least. She asked a question and I answered it. When the damsel needs her knight THEN you come riding in, not before.
>>
>>24082428
inb4 NatSoc
>>
File: ninja cat.gif (2MB, 369x313px) Image search: [Google]
ninja cat.gif
2MB, 369x313px
Maybe a little too specific, but oh well.

Her:
>early to mid 20s
>white
>preferably European
>wants to move/escape to the US
>preferably French or knows French (I want to learn the language someday)
>little to no makeup
>no tattoos or weird piercings
>has her natural hair color
>medium to long hair
>non smoker or wants to quit
>has intellectual interests (loving history, like me, is a plus)
>has actual hobbies
>can actually hold a conversation and can debate issues
>wants to have kids and a family

Me:
>26
>6 feet tall
>white
>American
>light brown hair
>blue eyes
>enjoys history
>enjoys visiting museums
>plays way too many video games
>I know a poor bit of German (haven't used it in years)

Throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
>>24082471
>>24082428
All I did was point out warning flags.
her skype claims she's 17
she claims she's 18 with no proof.
and putting a false birthdate online
means the person is usually trying to appear older
most websites have a 13 year old minimum.
so at best she's probably 16,
depending on the year she opened her skype account

she purposely used April 20, 4/20 420 as her birthday
which is commonly known as relating to Cannabis culture
and Hitler's Birthday
meaning she's a pot head Junkie
which she denies with a "hehe", obviously admitting guilt.
and at worst she's also a neo-Nazi

either way she gives off too many warning lights
and frankly not worth my time or effort
especially since she's half way around the world
>>
>>24082471
But when you are 16 you're a teenager, not a child. And here the age of sexual consent is 15, so after 15 year old in France, even if you have sex with a 60y.o old man its not some kind of pedophile shit, you can't be sued for that ( except if the person is someone like your parents, your teacher, legal guardian or someone who have autority on you ). Trust me I really know a lot about that.

But I don't know how it works with other countries. Anyway, consider that I'm a rarity, I don't want sex, I'm a virgin, I don't have any experience and I'm not really into that desu. Sex isn't a big interest to me.

>>24082482
Maybe he just have the same advice as me, I feel like you're really worried, you should maybe try to breathe a lil bit and stop internet for a few days if you're paranoid at this point.
>>
>>24082750
What the fuck
I can't even tell if you're a troll
But the 2nd part of your message kinda make me feel like you really are heh
>>
>>24082750
I'm on your side here man, I agree 100% there is something very sketchy about it all.
>>
I'm kind on in a grey area in life. There's, like, this big hole caused by depression and latency that I can't fill by myself. I think I brought it upon myself, so I don't know if I really deserve a relationship, but god damn it's killing me.

I want someone who can take me and ignite the fire in my life that's been out for so long. Someone who can show me new things and new feelings.

Idk I know that's incredibly vague but maybe you get what I mean. I'm a guy btw, sorry.
>>
File: 1457710515300.jpg (209KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1457710515300.jpg
209KB, 1280x1280px
Him
>24-35
>Builtfat ( smooth muscle, but with layer of fat. minimal gut, thick legs )
>Long hair
>Hazel eyes
>mouth with sharp corners
>strong hands/ large forearms
>likes lifting
>quiet and hard to get to know
>maybe a little arrogant but secretly a good person
>an interesting cultural mix, or from an interesting place
>likes the outdoors, adaptable and able to survive
>educated, or intelligent and interested in intellectual topics
>could best me in combat
>basically a viking

Me
>Female
>27
>is actually an alligator wearing a human suit
>5'10
> STRENGTH AND HONOR
>lifting, biking, outdoors, fishing, exploring
>strongfat mode, size 12, ominously dense ( lots of muscle )
>extremely enthusiastic
>extremely romantically shy
>lightskin weird cultural mix
>can pick up over 300 pounds
> into Warhammer
> does medieval combat and specializes in the glaive
>tsundere
>doggishly loyal and stupidly honest, like those big strong tropes in anime that just blurt out what they're thinking
>>
>>24082892
Roma victa! You sound pretty awesome, not often you find a fbb round here.
>>
>>24082929
Haha thank you! I also understood that as "female brown bear", which is technically not wrong anyway.
>>
>>24083034
Lol! Never thought of it like that but that's pretty awesome either way. I've had a thing for girls that life forever, they're very hard to come by near me.
>>
Ideal Male:

>Tallish (5'10"+)
>Bearish (likes to workout + bulk)
>Emotionally Supportive
>Sexually Dominant
>Laid back, likes to shitpost and joke around a lot
>Plays vidya games (Overwatch, League, and DotA ideally)

Me:
>Guy
>Blonde hair, Green eyes
>Joking demeanor
>Laid back, likes to study and play games
>Graduate (Medical) school soon
>Work in lab + EMT

Just respond for contact if interested.
>>
File: fatstrong.jpg (451KB, 565x861px) Image search: [Google]
fatstrong.jpg
451KB, 565x861px
>>24082892
so you are claiming to want a guy between the two shown in build
and you claim to be between the two women on the bottom
in size and ability?

you claim to be able to pick up 300 lbs 136 Kg
Deadlift, Squat, Leg Press or Bench press ?
>>
>>24076455

Her:
> Loyal
> Bit on the loner side
> Creative/artistic in some fashion
> Enjoys exclusivity (us against the world)
> Enjoys forests
> Likes cooking
> Enjoys sex but hasn't slept with tons of people, I don't want to feel like I'm just another person you connect with for a while and then fade away
> Bit of an exhibitionist
> small and enjoys being picked up
> Enjoys just being around me, doesn't always need to be doing something
> Affectionate
> Submissive
> Likes anime/magical girl stuff a plus. I don't like it, but I think it's adorable when girls do

Me:

> Tall, chubbystrong, hairy
> long hair and a beard currently, but not like, married to that look
> Likes animals, have 2 cats and 1 dog
> Like occult/magic/paranormal stuff, horror movies, scary stories
> Strategy vidya but I can play any kind if I have someone to enjoy it with
> Like writing occasionally, reading about the brain/history/philosophy or the occasional fantasy story
> A bit possessive, dominant, when you're with me you're mine and I like you to know it
> Can be very passionate

kik:
megicman
>>
File: 1393979523136.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1393979523136.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>24083105

Correct. For the most part. See image.

As for me, that's accurate except for a slightly higher fat percentage and comically huge tits/ less built lats and delts. I'm a size 12 at 225, 5'10.

I can deadlift 310 for 2, squat 250 for 2 and my bench press is a shitty 160 ( lol leg press ). I never said I was strong for my weight, but I'm decent.
>>
>>24083189
ur just fat... and a manlet. I both squat and bench more than you
>>
>>24076651
Women don't have dicks. That is literally the only qualifier. Men have penises and women have vaginas. Fuck off with your archaic bullshit
>>
>>24083195

Congratulations, keep lifting! I'm pretty tall for a girl, though.
>>
>>24083195
did you even follow the conversation?
it's a girl
and that image I'm assuming is to give an idea of the guy she's looking for
>>
>>24083245

Oof thank you, I thought I was confusing for a second. And then I got confused, haha.
>>
>>24083189
Comically huge? That's an interesting way to put it
>>
>>24083538
Giant boobs are overrated. Honestly, I'd much rather have a pear shape, which seems to be the most feminine and best of shapes.
>>
File: thumbnail_photo.jpg (77KB, 475x514px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_photo.jpg
77KB, 475x514px
Him:
>18+
>tall, average weight or skinny, is cute or has a bit of a babyface
>Funny, loves vidya or geek stuff
> Likes cuddling
>Loves art or drawing

me:
>18, from the netherlands
>really shy and awkward IRL
>Loves to draw, likes concept art
>Likes gaming but is bad at it, also likes anime/manga
>kind of introverted unless I know people well.
>pic related
>>
>>24083673
contact info?
>>
>>24083673
You look 15.
I am >>24082106
>>
>>24083708
Was afraid someone was gonna say something like that..I have a bad case of babyface I'm afraid.
>>
Her
>smartass
>intelligent, loads of useless knowledge
>likes to debate everything
>qt face
>short is plus
>doesn´t give a fuck about clothes/fashion at all
>not too concerned about appearance, but also not landwhale or unhygienic
>interested in politics/philopsophy/econ
>likes to get drunk with me and watch shitty horror movies
>hates clubbing
>not entirely anti-social
>seems cold, but secretly loves to cuddle and be cute
>likes to take random walks at night
>into music
>likes to wear my sweaters
>18-25
>preferably yurop, but long distance is alright too
>independent

Me
>german
>19
>seems confident, but secretly haunted by crippling depression
>1.85m
>skinnyfit
>loves debating random shit just cause
>half spanish
>into reading
>decent looking
>slightly nerd like, has yugioh simulator on laptop, generally likes gaming
>loves wandering around the city at night
>into random spontaneous travelling
>cares about music, all genres, just needs to be good shit
>likes drinking but not an alcoholic
>can be good at being social if need be
>a little dead inside, most emotions are faked (change it pls)
>>
>>24083722
Maybe you will look 25 when you're 35.
>>
>>24083690
Sure, my kik is chocokoekjee
>>
>>24083556
hour glass actually is the best feminine shape
wide hips for child birth
medium to large breasts
so you can actually feed the children you give birth to.
thin waist to actually show health
>>
Me:
> 22, Asian, from the Netherlands
> 174 cm (5'8") tall
> into gaming, anime, manga and investing
> love British style comedy
> try to exercise ~2x a week

Her:
> 18+
> into gaming and watching/reading anime/manga
> likes to start things off slowly
> can banter around at times
> likes to exercise, not a super fit person per se, just likes to exercise and join me
(first time posting and on mobile)
>>
>>24083779
You think so?
I think..it's much easier to find pretty things in smaller cup sizes, but an excellent waist to hip ratio makes the feminine difference.
>>
>>24083189
This is why women's sports are a joke. I could do more than those lifts when I was untrained and about 180, it wasn't even a lean 180. To be fair, I wouldn't have been able to do the squat if I didn't happen to discover I had great natural flexibility and balance but it's irrelevant because even if that hadn't been the case, the raw leg strength would have still been there.
>>
File: chips.jpg (55KB, 499x774px) Image search: [Google]
chips.jpg
55KB, 499x774px
Me
>21/M/PA
>6', 180lbs
>huge horror movie fan
>music producer (instrumental hip hop, electronic, synth)
>reserved but confident
>basketball
>dominant
>computer science major
>music/film collector
>relaxed, upbeat

Her
>20+
>average build
>into art
>funny, doesn't take things too seriously, easy going
>will laugh at my shitty attempts at jokes

i don't have many requirements, as long as we get along i guess.

contact is rebreaded
>>
>>24083893
Cool story bro. My lifts aren't impressive by a sport standard, I just like to lift. If it's a sport, then it's wrestling/swordsmanship, and you're free to try your luck if we're in the same area. Otherwise, I'm sure there are plenty of men and women that work extremely hard to lift impressive amounts of weight for the sport standard, and have the accolades for doing such. Don't be salty.
>>
Him:
>22-27
>Slim
>5'8 and up
>Dirty blonde or light brown
>Has something going on for him in life, ideally a good education (such as uni) and a nice paying job
>Ambitious
>Bright eyes
>No peircings and tattoos
>No drugs and not an alcoholic.
>Enjoys video games, table top games,anime/manga
>Enjoys traveling
>Enjoys being in the outdoors
>Has a sense of humour, not easily offended
>Dominant in sex
>Loyal
>No mental illnesses

Me:
>23
>5'3, combination of muscular and chubby
>female
>long golden brown hair (to my lower back)
>blue eyes
>White, more on the pale side
>Social drinker
>Non smoker
>Grad student
>No peircings or tattoos
>Outdoorsy type of person
>Not really into wearing makeup
>Loves to cook
>Shy
>I'm not funny at all but I try to be
>Collect and play some instruments
>>
>>24084150
This is almost entirely me. I have dark hair and dark eyes and I rarely play video games/never tried table top/don't care for anime. Everything else is spot on.
>>
>>24084150
How do I contact you?
>>
>>24084264
I can give you my Skype: droppedbook
>>
>>24084392
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll drop you a friendly message.
>>
File: 1468554422758.jpg (75KB, 488x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468554422758.jpg
75KB, 488x480px
>>24076455
i found him guys
>6'2
>white
>hates niggers
>pale
>funny and attentive
>assertive
>as kinky as i am
>mustache
>striking ass eyes
>dark circles
>nice ass
>huge hands
>likes the same stupid shit as me
>420/alcohol/cigaret friendly
>loves me
>>
>>24083673
>>24080152

Kik is Randommang
>>
>>24084150
I'm most of that. Where do you live?
>>
>>24083556
I'm not worried about best female shape, no two women are exactly the same. So it's all about what makes you happy and how you see yourself.
>>
>>24083931
What area are you in? I'd love to try my luck ;)
>>
File: 130319.jpg (34KB, 568x379px) Image search: [Google]
130319.jpg
34KB, 568x379px
Her:
>Into art, film, music or...well anything creative
>Loves traveling (road trips included), maybe museums too? Appreciates a hike. Oh, and food. I like to cook and eat good stuff
>Good sense of humor
>Will browse bookstores and record shops with me

Me:
>Soft-serve vanilla bod that exudes sensuality
>Eyes so blue that they recall the sea planet in Interstellar, you'll get lost in 'em
>Once remade How Stella Got Her Groove Back in high school
>Has read a Friday the 13th novel in which Jason kills greedy land developers
>Relies too much on shoulder movements when dancing

kik: ohsweetnuthin
>>
>>24082263
Based af
>tfw Hierophant looking for High Priestess
>>
>>24084150
>>No mental illnesses

It's cool. You almost had me.

But then again, you lost me at "video games."

I mean, I'm on 4chan now, but shit, I just think about how rich I am. I can guarantee just one pair of my glasses costs more than all the systems you have in your house.

But you'll get old, and your beauty will fade. Me? I'm just going to get richer.
>>
>>24085615

lmfao holy shit.
>>
File: 1458604154803.jpg (50KB, 570x637px) Image search: [Google]
1458604154803.jpg
50KB, 570x637px
her:
>20-25
>any height is cool
>thin, average, or chubby, but not too big
>kind of goofy
>likes stuff like Portlandia and Arrested Development
>passionate about their own hobbies but not opposed to sharing mine
>deadpan or sarcastic
>dark or obscure sense of humor
>likes to talk about movies
>not easily offended
>funny
>willing to go new places and try new things
>not deterred by drugs and alcohol
>likes holding hands
>bookish
>cooking is a plus
>touchy/affectionate is a plus

me:
>22
>chubby
>curly hair
>5'8"
>like art, music, movies, theoretical science
>smoke
>drink, smoke weed, drop acid, every once in a while
>like to rant and complain about silly shit and make myself laugh
>somehow funny even though I'm not trying
>know when to tone it down
>pretty chill around people
>charismatic without trying
>confused why people like me so much
>do funny voices and impressions, told I'm pretty good at it

honestly just a sad fatboy waiting to split someone open with my massive gorilla cock
kik: Nicktonite
>>
>>24076455

Me:
>Bright eyes, broad smile, bearded with great hair
>A little heavy, but wear the weight well with a lot of muscle
>6 feet tall, tanned
>I work in woodworking/construction
>I like to read, debate, and discuss life and what I think it means
>I get worked up about such things
>I have mild PTSD from Afghanistan, and I drink too much (not passing out every night, but a couple beers with dinner and occasional binge drinking)
>I worry too much, about life, about the world, about where I'll be in 5 years, about the people I care about, about how I'll make shit work
>Even though I worry my ass off, I actually manage to figure things out almost every time, without even needing to worry
>I am smarter than most people, but think I'm smarter than I actually am
>Currently going to school to try to improve my career prospects
>I have a really solid job for the next 2-6 years, which will pay me very, very well
>I am unfairly shallow, considering my current fitness, but I'm also actively trying to improve myself, as well

Her:
>Shorter than me. That's intentionally vague, because I'm open to whatever
>Intelligent enough to carry on the occasional madcap debate with me
>Willing to push me to be better than I currently am, in whatever way
>Not overly touchy-feely (read, liberal, SJW, whatever you want to take from that. I'm a blunt, cynical man. Be ready for that)
>Calls me out when I'm being an asshat, or drinking too much
>Sexually open to some mildly wild shit
>open to the use of firearms
>Understanding of the fact that I move a lot and get real fucking fidgity if I live in one place for too long

I don't fucking know what I want, really. I'm mature enough to have realized that what you do doesn't matter as much as who you are, and that's hard to put on paper. I put who I am down. If it's interesting at all, let me know, I'll share my contact info.
>>
>>24076455
Her:
>Cute face
>Any size
>Loves to play video games
>Obsesses over T.V shows
>Puts up with my lame humor
>Dark sense of humor
>willing to spend the entire day just laying on the couch watching movies
>Will sit and watch the rain fall as we contemplate life
>Deep conversations about meaningless topics
>Not afraid to tell me what shes really thinking

Me:
>20
>White Male
>Fat
>Delivers pizzas
>Goes to school
>Sits awake at night wondering what im going to do with my life
>Love to play online games and have weird conversations with strangers
>Broken heart for the past 5 years
>Active Beach goer with a mean shorts tan
>Loves Dogs
>Inspires to rap but probably never will
>Lives in hawaii far away from most family
>Also losing a few friends soon because their moving
>>
Okay I guess I will give this a shot ^_^

Me
>19 year old white male from Kentucky
>6'3" with brown hair blue eyes and glasses
>fat but trying to lose weight. Not hamplanet.
>genuinely nice person who helps other people without humblebragging about it later (except now I guess haha)
>Pretty shitty spot in life, no job no car no friends and virgin
>enjoy gaming, anime, walking, card games, and just talking about anything.
>Love animals and will probably be a vet if I ever get my life on track.
>Dark sense of humor but also serious when need be

Her
>Nice and honest person who will be straightforward with me
>Has her own interests but sharing mine would be a plus
>Will be there for me when I need someone to talk to or I'm feeling down since I will do the same

Physical trait ls are entirely preference and not necessary by any means but

>hourglass or pear shape
>some extra weight like chubby or curvy
>white or asian or latina
>shorter the better but I'm tall do any height is a ok
>Nice smile
>Black hair makes me hnnng but all are good

Basically the only thing I really want is a nice girl who will support me while I try to get my life back on track. You could find someone in this thread that is more attractive than me and can fulfill you sexually more than me but all I have that I can give you is my best.

My skype is nuzzlemybosom and my kik is explosivemarzipan if by chance any female read this whole thing and is interested. Thanks for reading anyway ^^
>>
>>24076455
Her:
>down to play old rpgs/games together
Me:
>down to play old rpgs/games together
pretty much
>>
Her:
>18+, possibly between 20 and 23.
>If it's not a problem for her, tall or short is no difference for me
>Possibly cute\innocent face with cold personality but positive attitude
>Reader. Not Jane Austen, Stephanie Mayer or something like that, decent books.
>Fan of cyberpunk.
>Fan of videogames, maybe mmorpg
>Decent music taste, possibly shoegaze\post rock\metal. This is the only thing "not negotiable"
>Honest
>Mature enough to not create drama and shit
>Love the physical contact(especially hugs)
>If want a expensive lifestyle or something like that, have a job.
>If skinny, not a large breast. If chubby, with a large breast. Just a proportionate body type

Me:
>24
>Short, like 5'5
>Simil fit, a little chubby right now, still go to gym
>Symmetrical\good face
>Don't drink, smoke or anything.
>Long hair(right now short, but i'm planning on let it grow for next years) and decent beard
>Like to read, play video games, watch movies
>Probably a little grumpy personality, still easygoing
>Reserved
>Like to listen to people, even if they complain about stuff(but not too much)
>>
File: 13233880373198.jpg (117KB, 609x707px) Image search: [Google]
13233880373198.jpg
117KB, 609x707px
Him:
Artist, at least in the heart
Enjoys being in nature and likes animals
Likes to cook or experiment in the kitchen
Good sense of humour
Open minded for crazy ideas
Enjoys watching TV shows and movies together

Me:
Into arts & crafts, drawing and poetry mostly
Occasional gamer, bad laptop don't let me play much
Communicative, I love to talk and meet new people
A wee quirky
Terrible cook but I am trying lol
>>
>>24086359
Are you a dude?
>>
>>24086372
no, I'm a girl, forgot to add the kik: the13thcard
>>
>>24086388
Even better, where are you located?
>>
A guy that doesn't want a 3some, doesn't cheat on me and loved me.

However I also have to like him.
Here we go:
> Nerdy / smart
> Funny
> Not super sexist (I'm just saying get into the kitchen jokes are kinda boring)
> Care about stuff
> Motivates me to be better

Generally like chubby or fit guys, not skinny guys. Asians are cute. Meh.
>>
>>24086468
Sounds like me! Add me on kik? pizzapartyyy
>>
>>24086468
Where are you from, and how old are you?
>>
I like my women how I like my coffee.

>Rich enough to support me

Seriously, as a dream girl? A woman that likes my company and who I enjoy being around, that doesn't mind me continuing my NEET life.

>Crippling social anxiety and bouts of nearly suicidal depression make working basically impossible and the fact that I am in my 20s and still live with my family is only compounding both of those mental issues and slowly killing me
>>
>>24084558
Seattle!

>>24084551
I'm pretty happy with myself, thouigh I wish I wasn't shy. Guys seem to like shy girls when they're small and cute, and easily dominated, and most strongdudes like that kind of girl.
>>
>>24086596
Figures! The other side of the country :(

I disagree with you tho, I'm not at the "strong dude" part yet but I REALLY want a woman that I don't feel like I'll break, I wanna girl I can wrestle with and can whip some ass
>>
>>24086603
It's good to know there's hope! Haha
>>
>>24086630
Oh there's always hope, you seem like a fun person and from your description sound sexy as hell so I'm betting you'll be just fine.
>>
>>24080377
and as always i'm totes late! maybe some day, huh?
>>
>>24086639
T-thanks
>>
>>24086596
>>24086630
While it's not exactly hard to be taller than me, I don't mind a tall or strong girl, and I can assure you that not every male wants tinier or smaller girls than themselves. I think it would be fun to try and check our strengths wrestling. The reason for why I didn't ask your contact was that maybe you're not interested in just friendship nor I am your type from what you described, and I've never been with someone that muscular and fit. But as for being an attractive possible partner, I'd say that you seem a kind, funny and decent person to be with, I'd say to be proud of that, putting off the wrong guys will let you find the right ones.

>>24086655
You should leave a contact for her anon.

>>24086468
> Not super sexist (I'm just saying get into the kitchen jokes are kinda boring)

What kind of guys have you been with that could joke just with stereotypical bland jokes?

>>24086359
Might contact you when I have some time to share a few games, shows/movies ideas and talk a bit.

>>24082750
>not knowing about the columbine massacre
>>
>>24084526
I live in the south east of the USA
>>
>>24086684
Hmmmm.......not sure what this is.
>>
File: ha.gif (560KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
ha.gif
560KB, 500x250px
I'm extremely narcissistic so I'd basically like dating myself but with titties and ass

HER:
>preferably in Missouri or close to it
>20 something?
>smart
>likes movies
>aloof
>likes history probably
>likes staying up late for the fuck of it
>preferably stubborn so I have someone to argue with
>great sense of humor like me :o)
>ass
>has interests they are passionate about and not boring fuckmeat
>reading is good too
>very mellow
>91c
>battery land
>>
>>24080377
you seem so adorable god damn FUCK

you're probably not still here but if you are, my skype is pl4ntm4n
>>
Her:
>I am Northern Irish so local would be ideal but not if they just wanna talk
>Smart nerdy type
>Shorter than me (5'6)
>Likes movies and TV
>Doesn't dislike video games
>Wants to get drunk and high with me and my friends
>Wants to party occasionally
>Eats pizza with me
>Can listen to me talk about Game of Thrones excessively
>Dark sense of humor
>Lets me make fun of them
>Lets me slap your ass for entertainment
>Doesn't take things too seriously
>Cuuuuurves
>Can be as horny as I am
>Just someone I can laugh with

Me:
>23
>White
>5'6
>Kinda chubby but also somewhat muscly
>Just graduated Uni
>Sorta nerdy and introverted but likes going out
>Loves Film and TV
>Love getting shitfaced with my mates
>My favorite thing is getting high and watching movies
>My favorite movie is Lost in Translation
>I like to find the funny side of things and poke fun at people close to me
>I wouldn't cheat, I got you
>I dunno what else to say, I have a kik though if you're out there
>>
>>24087122
but are you catholic or protestant?
>>
>>24086468
you still around?
>>
>>24087170
Lol well I was brought up Protestant but religion has never been part of my life. I'm just an Atheist.
>>
>>24087246
Do most young people your age feel that way too?

I've heard memberships for the orange order have only been increasing the last few years.
>>
>>24087253
I'd say about half the people I know are non-religious. The other half would identify themselves as Protestant or Catholic but there is no tension between them. Most people my age just don't care what religion you are, you are the first person who has asked me that in years.
>>
>>24086739
I'm totally okay with buds! Are you also in the Seattle area?
>>
>>24086739
you're right! i should!
neetmancometh is my skype, fuck i'm nervous
>>
>>24087621
Haha, no, I'm quite distant from the US. But if you'd like online buds, I'm up to that.
>>
Tall, bookish, paternal, warm, artistically talented, practical without being overbearing, open minded, able to ground me, likes daddy dom/abdl stuff.

>>24078450
She looks like Arin Hanson.
>>
File: Q2Q4Cmz.jpg (35KB, 581x268px) Image search: [Google]
Q2Q4Cmz.jpg
35KB, 581x268px
Her:
>lives in the same country as me
>any body type is fine, as long as she's not obese
>shy/introverted/NEET but will go out from time to time
>into nerdy geeky shit like gaming, anime, movies, etc, it's nice to have hobbies in common
>also has her own interests which she likes to talk about and share with me
>likes having conversations about anything
>open minded, smart and aware of stuff happening in the world but not obsessed with politics and activism, y'know the type I'm talking about
>affectionate, likes cuddling and kissing but is not too clingy

Me:
>25
>Brazillian
>not skinny but not chubby/fat either, I exercise daily
>introverted but I go out with friends from time to time
>interests are pretty obvious considering what I'm looking for in someone
>graduated law school and I'm currently trying to get into the public sector but I'm unemployed
>I have hyperhidrosis, which means I get really sweaty easily most times, except when it's really cold, it really sucks, it makes me feel gross and it destroys my self steem more than weight problems possibly could

Skype is AD_0013, it's a throwaway account I did yesterday, I don't even use skype that much, so if I don't reply right away that's why.
>>
>>24086869
We are the same person but I am also male.

>>24084150
I fit all of your criteria but you probably have 100000 requests by now so I won't bother
>>
Her:
>20-30
>Loyal
>Cruel/Kind
>Intelligent

Me:
>21
>male

Email: [email protected]
>>
>>24086010
contact info?
>>
Her:
>18-25
>Thin to average, short
>Prefer living nearby
>Shy, cutesy, clingy
>Colored hair huge +
>Pale, tattoos or piercings + too
>Into anime and cosplay, gamer
>Open to sharing some of my interests
>Likes animals
>Likes some outdoorsy stuff or open to trying
>Good personal hygiene, doesn't smoke

Me:
>6' 145lbs
>Blue eyes, dark brown hair (usually)
>INTJ
>College degree in Networking, ISP Tech Support Job
>Bit of social anxiety, prefer staying in, doesn't go out partying
>Likes anime but not a lot (want someone more interested than I so I can get into it more)
>Into cars, gaming, movies
>Has tattoos, pierced
>Has cats, bearded dragon
>Enjoys nature, hiking, exploring
>Doesn't smoke. Drinks occasionally but not a lot.

Really this is a dream guy/girl thread and I don't expect anyone to meet all the preferences, I'm pretty easy going and open to talking to anybody.

Contact through kik first: anon_714
>>
>>24079343
>weird
>is on a board where people get off to diapers, pissing, poop, and bestiality
>>
>>24090251
Maybe weird is the wrong word, but it's certainly out of the ordinary. I'm pretty sure more people are still into those than exercise gear
>>
18/ m/ Roanoke Va
In to gaming, sex, TV, etc
Kik, grimestghost
Into women
>>
File: 019[2].jpg (40KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
019[2].jpg
40KB, 334x333px
Bumping the thread from oblivion.
>>
File: MUHHUSBANDO.jpg (45KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
MUHHUSBANDO.jpg
45KB, 768x960px
>pic related

Oh man... this boy is my dream come alive in every form. This is more a rant than anything else... sorry.
>1,59
>cute
>skinny (58kg)
>21y/o
>loves do cuddle
>beautiful pink cock
>is mature and inteligent
>always by your side when a hug is needed
>can beat you like a whore if you want to
>loves kids and animals
>fucking cosplays pokemons
>loyal and optimistic

And then there's me:

>1,61
>61kg
>Loli face
>weird & awkward
>cries herself to sleep hugging her pokemons
>I JUST WANT A BOYFRIEND ;_;
>screaming sexual desire
>did I mention weird?

OMFG. We got out in a date 2 weeks ago and I was so surprised. I think i'm in love ;w;
>>
>>24091130
I'm very happy for you anon. There is a bit of too much info in that post, but I'm very happy for you.
>>
>>24089943
Actually I dont, so you're welcome to "bother" me
>>
File: 0172.jpg (199KB, 780x1182px)
0172.jpg
199KB, 780x1182px
Shooting in Munich, police advice to avoid open spaces. Hope everyone here living there is safe.
>>
>>24080172
>>24080152

Where abouts from Europe are you from?
>>
>>24092492
Her skype says france
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 486x110px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 486x110px
Him or Her:
>any race
>any height
>any age, below 30
>loves video games
>into weeb shit
>would rather stay inside than do anything
>likes to cuddle
>up for a LDR and just skype call all day, or close distance relationship
>roleplays at a literate level
>writes smut/erotica with me
>fantasize about me

me:
>pansexual
>trash
>lonely
>rambles a lot
>plays video games
>sleeps in
>faps a lot

Kik:
>Vineclaw
>>
>>24092566
...what gender are you...
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 909x960px)
image.jpg
78KB, 909x960px
>>24080377

I can do all of that. Minus drinking.

Kik:
Vineclaw
>>
Him:
>Age 18-22
>Virgin
>Loyal
>Only interested in monogamy
>Trustworthy and honest
>Likes me for me
>Not feminine
>Likes watching horror/sci-fi movies
>Smart and likes in-depth conversation
>Doesn't do drugs
>Not into clubbing or the "scene"
>Laid back and easygoing
>Not religious
>At least 5'8"
>Chubby
>>Not morbidly obese
>Short/medium messy hair
>Short, stubbly beard
>Hairy
>May have some piercings (I particularly like stretched ears for some reason) - some I find offputting, though
>Tattoo free
>Wouldn't mind going slowly
>More extroverted than myself, but not flashy and showy
>Would like to bring me out of my shell

Me:
>18 Male UK
>KHV
>STEMfag student
>Fairly anxious
>Slow to trust, but completely honest and loyal
>INTJ
>Don't drink alcohol or smoke (I don't mind if partner does on occasion)
>Slightly uptight
>Not feminine
>Enjoy movies, food, running, creative writing, and science (not layperson science - actual science)
>Atheist
>Cynical sense humour that is mainly focussed around deadpan sarcasm
>5'7"
>Kind-of chubby (not really fat) and hairy
>Half-asian half-brit - often mistaken for mediterranean
>>Brown hair, eyes, and skin
>Clean shaven/stubble depending on how much I plan on going outdoors on any particular day
>Vegetarian (I also don't care about partner's diet)

I'm writing this on a different computer away from home, so if I respond, it may have a different ID; sorry.
>>
>>24092621

A guy.
>>
contact info?
>>
>>24093046
Who's contact info did you want?
W-was it mine?
>>
I'm bad at this and this thread is probably dead now but

Me:
>19/f/USA
>5'7
>chubby/curvy
>kinda shy
>kind, honest
>into photography
>love exploring and going on adventures
>dark sense of humor
>love trying new things
>loves to travel
>works a lot

Him:
>beard is a plus
>taller than me
>older than me (20-29 preferably)
>chub/built
>arm muscles
>dominant type
>strong
>outdoorsy, will take me hiking
>will drink with me
>wants to get to know me
>intimate/loving
>>
>>24093285

I'm almost of these. my post was >>24077427

you sound like you're totally my type so it would be fun to chat and see if we click!
>>
>>24087215
right noww yeah (diff pc tho)
>>24086482
I'll add u when i charge my phone gimme a while to stand up
>>24086739
idk desu, the worst guys,
>>
>>24093046
>>24093104
I'm just going to take a guess and assume you were asking for my contact info, given the timings and everything.

If you email me at [email protected], I can send you my other contact details through that. I won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow evening/night in the UK, though, since the internet connection and electricity in this hotel keeps cutting out every few minutes.

After I went up and read your thing, I remembered there was something else that I forgot; I really like cooking too.
>>
>>24080954
Where's your contact info
>>
Me:
Short, muscular, 18 year old female
Short brown hair
Bright green eyes
Musician
Smart
Athletic
Triathlete
Curvy
Funny
Good cook
Pretty smile
Average looking face
Kind heart
Him:
Tall
Pretty eyes
Musician
Good cook
Understanding
Passionate
Happy
Pretty smile
Protective
Loving
>>
>>24093507
Where do you live?
>>
>>24093507
can i smell you after you do athletic stuff tho?
>>
File: dfdf.png (58KB, 305x316px) Image search: [Google]
dfdf.png
58KB, 305x316px
First of all, to get it out of the way, it would by nice if there was someone who didn't mind knowing that it kills me that I'm not a girl a lot of the time and that I might even do something about it under the right conditions. Furthermore I would appreciate someone who was protective and took charge. I can have rather passionate views on very specific, strange things, but most of the time I like someone to tell me what's what. My dream girl/boy would hopefully also somewhat understand my interest in movies, books and video games. I just love all stories of all kinds. I would also appreciate if they understood and rooted for me in my writing pursuits as well. I will get a job when I have to, but I'm not going to stop doing this for hours every day even if no one ever pays me for it. Finally, it's very important to me that the dream boy/girl is loyal and lives up to their promises. Sadly I have been disappointed by a lot of people.
>>
Me

>Male
>28
>5'10, athletic build, long hair, beard.
>Enjoys horror/fantasy movies, literature, and art.
>Fascinated by theology, philosophy, mythology, and the occult, with an especial interest in pre-Christian Germanic beliefs.
>Interest in Victorian/Steampunk/Gothic fashion and aesthetics.
>Wear mostly black suits when outside of work.
>I deeply enjoy camping and hiking, and try to get a weekend in the woods at least once a month.
>Can be very social and outgoing, but also requires a good deal of 1 on 1 time and time by myself. I go through periods of intense energy followed by being quiet and withdrawn.
>I enjoy various forms of metal, gothic, dark wave, steampunk, electro swing, instrumental music, and going to concerts.
>I am a complete sucker for girls who are either very sweet and innocent, or on the jaded and misanthropic side of things.
>I read quite a lot. Let's give each other recommendations and then discuss the book when we're done.
>I really want to hunt/fight some sort of water monster. I know that that sounds fucking ridiculous, but babe, you've got to know my dreams.
>I am too drunk for this nonsense. But on the upside, my earl grey infused vodka turned out wonderfully
>I like going on adventures and meeting new people. This is probably how I will die.

>Skype- arminiuscherusci
>>
>>24093519
I think I'd just like to be your bud and make sure you're okay.
I'm
>>24082892
>>
>>24082892
You're a shield maiden.
I approve
>>
Her:
>female
>will fuck me
>will sit around naked on all fours acting like a pet whenever we aren't fucking

Me:
>Brock Lesnar
>>
File: maruusupls.png (889KB, 1125x1500px)
maruusupls.png
889KB, 1125x1500px
>>24093941
Haha, something like that.
>>
File: Cure for autism.png (1MB, 1182x956px)
Cure for autism.png
1MB, 1182x956px
>>24078087
You're essentially what I'm looking for, but...
I'm literally all of this except for tall.
It's not fair, my father is 6 foot 8 inches tall. I shouldn't just be 5'10 ;-;
>>
Me:

>>25/f
>>MN
>>A little chubby but working on it
>>tattoos and piercings
>>Into cars
>>Vidya
>>Homebody

Him:
>>Around my age
>>Likes cars as much as I do
>>Plays vidya
>>Likes being at home rather than going out
>>Body type doesn't matter really..just not morbidly obese
>>
>>24094036
From the small bit of info there, I think we could probably get along pretty good,
I'm >>24090125
Forgot to add, just turned 26 last week
>>
>>24094001
I don't meet many of your qualifications, but I'd like to talk to you more. You're genuinely interesting.

My email is [email protected]
My skype is Smart0mouse
>>
>>24093285
Contact info? Also

>East coast?
>>
Her:
>Around my age (22)
>Thin/works out
>under 5'8"
>Dyed hair (but none of that Shadow the hedgehog emo shit)
> Dorky, enjoys watching youtube more than tv
>keeps conversation going
>cuddles a lot
>encouraging but also has her own set of goals

Me:
>22
>5'11"
>Mexican/native American
>Shy/anxious
>uses the work "fuck" too much (trying to stop)
>average factory job but wants to be a creator
>>
>>24082892

I'm all of this, except shorter than you lol
>>
>>24094593
I'm okay with this! Post thy skype contact!
>>
>>24094600

Nah I don't have Skype, but I'm really curious. Are you the bats girl from /fit/? Everything sounds about right
>>
>>24094635
Aww, ah well.

I have posted on /fit/ before, and have been a long time resident, but nothing about bats.
>>
>>24094638

I have kik if you'd like
>>
>>24094640
I have an incredibly crappy phone that probably couldn't handle another app ( I've had to delete Kik before ) but I have a snap chat at spicy.lizard
>>
>>24094659

Kik is basically the extent of my patience with the internet

Another time tho
>>
File: 1383322367974 holy shit.jpg (66KB, 350x760px) Image search: [Google]
1383322367974 holy shit.jpg
66KB, 350x760px
>>24094668
>>24094659
>>24094640
>>24094638
>>24094635
>>24094600
Just email each other already before humanity gets extinguished by half-assed efforts and detached interactions.
>>
Her:
>18-25
>loyal
>into different genres of music
>likes actual conversations
>cute/decent looking
>good sense of humor
>not against talking to black guys
>looking for someone to grow with

Me:
>18
>5'11
>Black/??
>hazel eyes
>trying to get like back on track
>wants a girl to talk to about his problems vise versa
>in decent shape 6 pack
>not worried about sex
>>
>>me
Canada
6ft tall
Chubby
Long hair
Beard
Stable job
Has a car
Smoker
Living in an apartment with a friend and his fiancé
Likes anime, vidya, coffee at 2am, Reading, Netflix.
Affectionate
High sex drive

>>Her
Around my age
Not particular on body type but I like chubbier girls
Has a stable job as well/going to school
Doesn't have to have the same interests but it is preferred
Affectionate
Preferably has a high sex drive as well
Lives in Canada
Wants a stable relationship and will go the extra mile to make it work if we click.
Doesn't mind that I smoke.
Likes playful banter
>>
>>24094757
Forgot contact info
Kik: furbyattack
>>
>>24094721
oops kik is nerdwithanafro
>>
Me:

-former depressive: turning my life around in a big way
-working odd jobs, just finished with the census
-used to be a pretty good musician + high elo in league, generally do extremely well at whatever I focus my time on
-avid reader, been reading a ton of stuff about politics, philosophy and economics recently, also love Sci-Fi and classic literature.
-want to be an air traffic controller
-want a large family (4-6 kids pref)
-virgin
-introverted but not shy
-6'2'' and blond
-agnostic
-very conservative
-INFJ
-loves cuddling
-Calgary, AB

Her:
-preferably introverted
-doesn't smoke weed or watch tv excessively (occasionally is fine)
-not a party girl
-serious about relationships
-cooks
-not fat (slight chub OK)
-18-22 preferred
-strong family values preferred
-maybe into some geeky hobby we can partake in together (vidya, board gaming, literature, etc.)
-physically intimate (a must)
-no heavy emotional damage from being dumped by Chad

Beyond that I'm pretty flexible.
>>
>>24076455
her:
>female
>not underweight
>not obese
>interested in science
>tries to educate herself
>smart
>conversationalist
>knows about the struggles to stay fit
>tries to stay fit
>likes gaming
>no piercings
>no tatoos
>no colorfull hair dying
>outgoing, like takes me with her to parties, etc.
>cuddly in private
>no Public displays of affection
>cute
>naughty
>likes to have sex from time to time

me:
>loser
>24 years old
>never had friends
>no friends
>never had gf
>dateless, kissless virgin
>depression
>self-conscious
>never partied
>never clubed
>probably boring person
>play pc games e.g. Skyrim, DOW2
>height:188 cm
>BMI: 24 kg/m^2
>waist circumference: 96 cm
>Bachelor degree in Biology
>working on Master degree in Molecular Biology
>try to keep my body weight after sliming down
>more or less regular jogging
>more eor less regular strenght endurance training
>>
Her/Him
>Height is a non issue
>Alternative style
>Curvy/chubby is ideal but not fat
>Politically Conscious
>Preferably not a fucking tory
>Reasonably Intelligent
>Can deal with constant sarcasm
>Must be cool with smoking weed or someone who is perpetually high
>Can deal with my crippling self loathing manifesting in humour
>Creative
>Open to various kinks/fetishes

Me
>Gamer
>Bi/Pan
>Nordic as fuck
>Ginger Beard
>6"4
>Large but not fat, about 17 stone
>Lazy
>Struggling writer
>Sarcastic as all fuck
>Sedentary
>Pothead and Occaisional Drinker
>Into any music, if its good i'll listen
>Tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist

Kik - Throwaway457182

Add me or something I guess, I wont hold my breath though
>>
>>24094757
just wanted to stop by and say a nice hot, black coffee at 2am is the fucking best
>>
>>24079274

sorry, havent been monitering the thread.

different pc but kik is mmmelancholy
>>
>>24093285
>>Him:
>>beard is a plus
Bearded
>>taller than me
6' 1"
>>older than me (20-29 preferably)
>>chub/built
Chub, with some muscles underneath
>>arm muscles
Aye
>>dominant type
Yup
>>strong
Yup
>>outdoorsy, will take me hiking
Go hiking at least once a week, like to camp as well
>>will drink with me
In moderation
>>wants to get to know me
After reading your post I do
>>intimate/loving
Yup/Yup

My kik is overheredummy
>>
Him
>taller than me, not fat, would prefer someone actively interested in taking care of their body
>has a job, or is motivated to find one after student. (Dirtbags travelling the world are also good)
>partakes in occasional drugs, and drinks alcohol also
>is nice, holy shit just please be a nice guy. Be nice to me I'm really great
>has a kind of quiet intelligence, has no interest in feeling superior to people
>not a snob, eg. Everyone who likes this thing is an idiot
>doesn't play more than 2hr vidya a day, ideally plays none
>good mental health
>if you hAve long hair, I like that
>is really fucking depraved in bed
>can enjoy peace and quiet

Me
>tall and athletic, enjoy a number of sports
>works full time and lives by myself, take care of my belongings
>my casual clothes make me look like I'm homeless, not very interested in fashion
>has a secret dream to buy and covert a van and run away
>occasional drugs, one tattoo, only keep my ears pierced these days
>really enjoy cooking and baking
>gets fed up of technology pretty quickly
>talkative with new people, but enjoy quiet with people I'm comfortable with
>doesn't really give a damn anymore
>use to be a little bit crazy, but have since calmed down a lot. Now quite content most of the time
>>
>>24095470
What sports are you into?
>>
Her:
>under 25
>small (I would like to carry her)
>cuddly + clingy
>likes Tolkien stuff
>cute rather than hot
>has a nice tnetennba

Me:
>19, M, UK (Brighton)
>Music Degree student
>6ft tall
>a bit feminine, but with tattoos/stubble/a few piercings
>slim/average
>Vegan (But don't care what you eat at all, will happily cook anything for you)
>cat enthusiast
>>
>>24095599
Oh, my Kik is S846
>>
File: meghan-murphy.jpg (4MB, 2800x4200px) Image search: [Google]
meghan-murphy.jpg
4MB, 2800x4200px
>her
Good-looking radical feminist, like say Megan E. Murphy; pic related. (Fun fact: she's 36 in that pic.)

>me
22, background of suicidality, schizoid personality disorder, extremely unsociable, haven't held hands with a girl/woman in my life, grew up on porn, have mild pedophilia, fetish for cross-dressing and gay sex, though I can constrain all these pretty well if desired (I don't watch porn anymore, and a healthy sex life with an adult woman would probably make it quite easy for me to refrain both from pedophilic and fetishized gay stuff).
As for the less negative things: I'm like the kindest person, love cats and dogs and children (I mean in a non-sexual way too), totally peaceful (basically I *never* ever get aggressive), am decent looking I think, relatively fit body, about 5'10" tall, don't smoke or drink or do drugs, am *relatively* mentally healthy nowadays (regarding depression/suicidality)...
Am a computer scientist.

I don't even know why I'm posting this on 4chan/soc/. Just to give people a chuckle and for some underhanded radical feminist shilling I guess.
>>
>>24095470
Kik?
>>
>>24095667
I found your post above, and am just about to add you !

>>24095550
Mostly cycling and hiking, outdoorsy shit. I lift weights pretty regularly also and do a lot of yoga.
>>
>>24095470
>>24095692
Aside from the drugs we match most of each other's stuff. I'm not looking for a relationship but I would cycle/hike with you if you live near me. Where do you live?
>>
>>24095470

How tall?
>>
>>24095470
I'm not into drugs, and probably not taller than you, but I'd like to talk with you a bit if you don't mind simple talking/developing friendship.
>>
File: 1391033463093.png (758KB, 1170x720px) Image search: [Google]
1391033463093.png
758KB, 1170x720px
Her
>extremely clingy
>awkward
>kinda creepy acting
>likes/needs to laugh

Me
>dude
>6 foot 2 large but not in charge at all
>archival worker at a college you probably never heard of unless you're around here
>autismo
>passionate about games
>needs to spoil loved one

Finale post get on board the anon train is leaving choo choo
>>
>>24095729
I'd be happy to talk, I saw you posted a really detailed list with your contact. >>24095717
I'm 5'10
>>24095714
I live in the UK. I couldn't find anything else you posted, but I'd be happy to chat if you have similar interests
>>
>>24094719

Ehh things like this happen when someone isn't especially interested. Ain't worried.
>>
>>24095792
>tfw on another continent
Btw, considering you're a cyclist, do you browse /n/?
>>
>>24095792
>I'd be happy to talk, I saw you posted a really detailed list with your contact.

That's nice, my contacts are at the end of the list, feel free to write to me whenever you have some free time and/or want to. I'll reply as soon as I can.

>>24095811
It really feels like a pity though, but I understand. Sounds like that anon mostly wanted to find some batgirl. I hope you find someone nice to talk with anon, and that you have an enjoyable evening for the moment.
>>
Me:
Have a job, a place to live, and a car
Can cook
Good with computers
Into anime and cartoons
Pretty laid back
Also into music of all kinds
Play piano
Happy with life except for being a little lonely
Live in Los Angeles area

Her:
Younger than me
Qt
Not a normie
Will watch cartoons with me
Intelligent/has common sense
Loves me
Lets me spoil her
>>
>>24080152
kik is randommang
>>
>>24093507
I am everything but a musician unless you want to count the recorder, because im a dog at it. other than that these correlate with me.

>>24095470
I fit most of this however i usually play video games or watch movies in my free time after work/gym

>>24096092
My kik (i didn't scroll enough)
>>
>>24093507
By the sounds of it I think we'd get along, anything i can message you on. Music and cooking are literally my life.
>>
>>24086359
This sounds pretty ideal for me. Do you live nearby? Contact info?
>>
File: Heygurl.jpg (38KB, 500x416px)
Heygurl.jpg
38KB, 500x416px
Let's try this again

Her:
>You don't take things too seriously, including the relationship
>You have a sarcastic sense of humor
>You want make plans with me to travel the world
>Our biggest dilemma will be between submerging into our couch and taking a rainy walk in the evening
>You are not self-conscious
>You're not very materialistic
+ small perk: be to some extent asocial (dislike empty chit chat with air- and muscleheads)

Turnoffs:
>big on cooking/eating (regardless of body-size)
>depressed, whiner (occasional melancholy is fine)

Me (some points are obvious from the 'Her'- part above)
>22yo uni student
>Weird and quick-witted humor
>Asocial but easily leads conversations in groups
>Binging tv shows, films and games

Attributes (may be relevant to someone)
(*)Tall & skinny AF
(*)Vegan and no, I don't tell people unless they ask
(*)Drinking very rarely
(*)Low sex drive
>>
>>24093507
Hey we should talk
>>24078310
>>
File: dfgfd (3).png (174KB, 347x243px) Image search: [Google]
dfgfd (3).png
174KB, 347x243px
>>24095951
Hey thanks! You too!
>>
>>24076713
Freak?
Degenerate?
Dreg on the betterment of society?
>>
my gf. git gud kyds
>>
>>24096702
>habbening
>>
>>24082892
Tfw not old enough and not a fighter
>>
>>24093285
I don't drink but I fit the rest, especially the outdoor hiking bit. Hmu on kik @ happersilderness
>>
Me:
20year old college student
Still working on what I want to do but getting more of a grip on it.
About 5'10"
Want to eventually travel and learn new languages and their cultures
Overweight but currently fed up with it and am finally doing something about it.
I can be into almost anything I think movie, song, or game wise except for new country and some rap.
Pretty open with everything.
Want to do more stuff outside of the house but am contempt with staying indoors.
I like most types of animals but am mainly a cat or snake person.
Black hair
Hazel eyes (I think, I don't really look at my eyes)
Scruffy beard but it comes and goes.
Want to learn and explore new things with someone.

Her:
I'm not really picky except for a few things.

What I don't want.
Her to be larger than me.
Her to be a cunt

If this were my perfect girl then this would be her:
Red hair
in at least moderate shape maybe on the fitter side.
Pale.
Freckles
(for looks it's basically a ginger but with literal red hair instead of orange.)
Likes playing games.
Likes doing stuff together.
Has a dirty sense of humor.
Likes cats
Likes watching cartoons/anime
Around my age so from about 18-late 20's
Doesn't drink or smoke (though I'm not apposed to it so long as it's not an issue)

That's about all I can think of.
>>
>>24080377
Contact info?
>>
File: death inside.jpg (96KB, 594x454px) Image search: [Google]
death inside.jpg
96KB, 594x454px
I just want a girl I can do lewd things with, like hold hands in public and pat her on the head for doing good things.
>>
>>24093490
Forgot that
reathien19 is my kik
>>
>Her
Hipster intellectual with a very open mind, moderated by cynicism. The sort of person who would listen to a new album in a genre they've never tried before, and genuinely try to look for the positives in it, and if there aren't any, call it shit. A sort of zen nomad who realizes that that nothing permanent will bring permanent happiness, who likes learning new shit just for the hell of it.

>Me
Same.
>>
me:
>female
>sort of have common sense?
>4'9
>pretty slim
>big eyes
>i like music a lot mainly indie stuff idk
>i really love horror and creepy stuff especially gore
>very very dependent on others
>i love cats so much oh my god
>really bad with dealing with other peoples problems or comforting them

him:
>not to be wrinkly or bald or cringy
>has to have good hygiene
>5'10 or taller
>to be sort of chubby but in a proportionate cute way but skinny is also okay
>has tattoos
>able to make me laugh
>not some depressed loner weeb
>>
>>24098955
also i dont have my phone at the moment so just tell me your skype if you wanna talk?
>>
>>24098691
This is the most pretentious bunch of bullshit, I'm sorry but come on man.
>>
>>24098955
skype is papa-gaze
>>
>>24076557
Holy shit you typed more about yourself than your dream partner in a dream partner thread. Neck yourself
>>
Me:
>24/m/OH
>5'10" 170, fit
>IT major, last semester
>nationalist, writer, and developer
>working at a warehouse until something better
>still live with my parents
>no siblings
>love psychology and understanding human nature, avid reader
>battling bad addictions and negative friends
>curiosity and idealism are my strongest motivators

Her:
>younger than me, by a decent amount
>cute, redhead, glasses
>slim, lithe, nice butt
>loves cardio
>smart, psychology major preferably
>must be able to hold conversation about nature, philosophy, DEEP STUFF
>family oriented, no broken family, still lives with them - nice people
>ok with me living at my parents for another year or so until house time
>cuddle it up with documentaries and "rare-taste" shows/films
>laughs at plane scene
>>
>>24099161
And that says all you need to know my friend.
>>
Her:
>25-38
>Thin, high metabolism. I don't care how tall or short you are
>Works out or wants gym buddy
>Music is a major priority, but not just popular music. Open to exploring new music
>Loves to travel outdoors, light hikes, check out rock shelves and such in the Appalachian
>Very Intelligent
>Has steady job, well-maintained car, and apartment/house with no roommates
>Capricorn would be nice
>Laid back, likes a slower pace of life
>Loves cats

Me:
>35 Tennessee
>137 pounds, 19 BMI, 5' 10"
>Starting to work out more
>Steady job, well-maintained car, my own apartment and cat
>Love travel and exploring. Pretty much run out of places to see in the southeast
>Listen to music all the time and love discovering new and interesting albums
>Excellent conversationalist, very smooth voice
>Film lover (modern stuff, 80s onward and of course some classics)
>Like to learn bits of foreign languages just because (French, Japanese, etc)
>Learning to ballroom dance just because
>>
>>24077259
Who are you?
>>
>>24077546
>The right one might be the unexpected one you didn't notice until later on.

Not worth the time/effort
>>
>>24077626
>Everyone I know tells me that I'm too good and caring for my own good

That's just what you manufacture to them. I know exactly what type of person you are.
>>
>>24098955
Where are you from?
>>
>>24094036
Wish I could hook you up with my guy
>>
her:
>20-30
>european
>gaming type
>intelligent
>can talk a lot and remain humorous
>somewhat clingy
>not a druggie or huge drinker

me:
>22
>lives alone
>6'2
>220 lbs/100 kg
>competes in powerlifting
>likes to eat but contains it a bit
>frequently plays games up to 14 hours a day
>digs through a shit ton of music to listen to
>not a druggie
>multiple personality disorder

kik: fus1ono
>>
>>24099930
14 hours of gaming a day?

So unemployed too?
>>
>>24100027
not fully
>>
File: YPOscVo.jpg (3KB, 256x173px) Image search: [Google]
YPOscVo.jpg
3KB, 256x173px
Her:
>18-23
>light hair and/or light eyes
>no tattoos
>white
>straight
>extroverted but antisocial (is this possible? Either one is good if not)
>weird is great
>cynical or judging
>likes interesting things
>doesn't do drugs

Me:
>22
>very long brown hair
>white
>boring husk trying to improve
>monk-like
>traditional / conservative
>read and listen to music all the time
>have a career
>>
>>24097686
It is?
>>
him
>not too introverted
>in school or employed
>not shorter than me
>doesn't smoke/do drugs, drinks little or not at all
>smooth/pleasant voice
>not too religious
>bilingual would be great
>intelligent, easygoing
>likes music
>likes deep conversations
>will eat food I cook
>will watch cringe compilations with me

me
>5'6
>white
>female
>'merican
>thin/athletic build
>INFJ if you're into that stuff
>musician
>conservative/libertarian views (it's ok if you differ)
>well-managed anxiety (since people are listing that stuff)
>>
>>24101994
I'm all of this except my voice is fucking retarded and I can only speak English, learning German at the moment.
Also I'm in Shitpostland :^)
>>
>>24102017
>Shitpostland
'straya? :^D
>>
>>24102043
Yep.
>>
>>24102063
proofs (post accent pls)
>>
>>24101994
I don't watch cringe compilations but otherwise this is pretty easy to match
>>
>>24101994
I think we might fit, I live in Germany though. [email protected]
>>
File: 1454487367156.jpg (131KB, 672x658px)
1454487367156.jpg
131KB, 672x658px
>22 year old ambitious slav in Scotland
>doing acting in college
>extremely passionate about my subject and future career
>hard working and I try to be reliable, but there's only so much I can do and so much I know
>honest to a fault
>170 CM (5'6) height, 50 (??? pounds) of weight, thin but a bit toned from my part-time work as a waiter (veiny hands included)
>introverted but I love to go out with friends for drinks or parties
>REALLY dark sense of humor, example:
Friend: 'Good things come to those who wait.'
Me: 'Yeah well those African kids have been waiting for food for a while and I haven't see them getting anything either.' (I'm sorry)
>like to listen to music, read books, watch films and play games/tabletop with people online
>chirpy but sometimes I like to cool down for a bit
>really into hugs, cuddles and naps
>not a rich guy, most of my money goes to food and rent

I'm not asking much:
>a girl around my age range, preferably younger
>nearby (I'm living in Fife) or not in a location that would be too expensive for either of us to travel to/from
>curvy or thin body type
>also a student or doing something
>also likes to just chill and relax
>similar interests would be great
>I need a good person, please

My skype is g1ebguy if you want to hit me up.
>>
>>24102093
You probably won't be able to hear it desu, my voice is really bad.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00m0OsArcvh
Enjoy :^)
>>
>>24101994
>conservative/libertarian views
Explain?
>>
>>24101994
Where in 'Merica do you live? State wise at least.
>>
>>24102142
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s00m0OsArcvh
don't be modest, anon! i really like your voice. then again i love the sound of aussie accents in general. so friendly sounding and relaxing to listen to
>>
Dream girl: cute, spunky, intelligent and educated. fit body, good hygeine, high libido, poly
Dream guy: passionate, intelligent, kind eyes and smile, nice cock obviously, varied sexual interests and kinks, lots of stamina in bed, professional in appearance, honest and open communication
>>
>>24102142
Bad how? Sounds sexy as fuck
You lost me at christian lol but what a great voice
>>
>>24102147
(gonna type like a big kid for this)
I can't really say I affiliate myself entirely with any particular political party, but I believe these two would best describe me because I tend to believe in things like free speech (not a fan of political correctness), separation of church and state, and limited government.
>>24102166
commiefornia my dude
>>
>>24102177
>>24102201
That's a surprise to me, I hate how my voice sounds. Thanks for your kind words anons.
>>
>>24102204
>commiefornia
Same here, but I would consider myself more conservative than anything.

Here's me:
>fairly outgoing
>gainfully employed
>6'3
>regularly get compliments on my voice
>not traditionally religious
>speak two languages fluently and am conversation in a couple more
>university educated, if that matters to you
>can converse on a number of topics
>compose music
>like home-cooked meals

Interested?
>>
>>24102204
Yep that's a ways away from where I am.
>>
>>24102219
>everything i listed
hm, i think i've seen enough episodes of Catfish to know where this is going...
although
>not traditionally religious
i am curious to know what this entails.
>>
>>24101994
I think I might more or less fit what you're looking for and my political views are also conservative/libertarian.

You voting for Trump by any chance? :^)
>>
>>24102285
It honestly wasn't the most challenging set of criteria to meet.

You can assume that I'm making up all these basic facts about myself in some convoluted scheme to rob you of a few hours of your time and maybe wonder at some point in the future if I was actually legit, or you can just send me an email and get to know me to vet me yourself:
[email protected]
>>
File: 4786.jpg (29KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
4786.jpg
29KB, 960x539px
I was here a few days ago and meet a lot of cool people. I just came to post a new pic of me. Its from today.
>>
>>24102331
You're super pretty!
>>
>>24102371
Aww, thanks a lot honey ! :)
>>
File: honkingnoises.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
honkingnoises.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
>>24082892 is me.
I guess I'll be cool and post a picture too. This is a bathingsuit and not underwear. But I guess they're the same thing.
>>
>>24102405
Aww such a qt ! <3
>>
>>24102315
>You voting for Trump by any chance?
MAGA my friend
side note your ideal thing is eerily me, exercise mat included
i don't mean to arouse you, but i am currently in workout attire :^)
>>
File: hjgfhgjfjg.jpg (25KB, 452x353px) Image search: [Google]
hjgfhgjfjg.jpg
25KB, 452x353px
>>24102416
Th-thanks
>>
File: 1448414774560.jpg (41KB, 410x445px) Image search: [Google]
1448414774560.jpg
41KB, 410x445px
me
>25/male/US east coast, average build, hairy, 6'
>full time job I don't hate
>introverted, independent, and carefree
>big weeb into anime
>plays mostly 3DS and PC games
>likes to drink
>enjoys swimming for exercise and occasional hikes

her
>20-25, also lives on/near the east coast
>has some goal in life (work/school/other?)
>short(not that important), cute face
>likes to cuddle
>kink friendly
>isn't too serious
>mentally stable
>shares my main interests
>is interested in going to anime cons together
>would play monster hunter or other games with me
>would enjoy going out for food or whatever or staying in together on the weekends

kik: ichiibal
>>
>>24102436
You're welcome :)
>>
bump ~
>>
>tfw no bf to play OW and League with after work.
end my suffering.
>>
me
>26
>white
>6'0, larger build
>dominant personality
>can be a bit negative but I always have good intentions
>I like to laugh and generally am easy to please
>I do some pc gaming but not as much as I used to. also light anime sometimes
>enjoy fighting. I practice boxing but nothing serious
>laid back and mellow

her
>18-25
>shorter, petite
>optimistic or generally sweet
>submissive
>intelligent. it's important to have someone who I can have an actual conversation with. I don't start relationships unless I feel it can be the real deal
>mostly a home body, but will go out camping, hiking or working out with me
>being a gamer is a plus
>not far left
>high integrative complexity thinker
>>
>>24103170
I'm awake and can play a game of league before i go to sleep if you want
>>
>>24103214
drop your ign and I'll add. Only in mood for arams this late tho.
>>
>>24103230
Darthcheif
>>
File: CbWiMDbWEAEQ64j.jpg (35KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
CbWiMDbWEAEQ64j.jpg
35KB, 600x551px
>>24101994
>musician
>conservative/libertarian views

I've been curious lately to discuss a bit conservative/libertarian views, mostly because I'm getting interested in thinking what would be the result if the whole world became like that, and generally because I've gotten more friends lately that are like that. That, and I appreciate when someone links music to me and let me reinforce it, since it's my 'weakest' interest at the moment. Would you mind talking for friendship purposes, or for sharing interests? My contacts are here: >>24077502

>>24077259
>>24099659
And this is why it's important to post your contacts. Quoting them to let them notice when they return.
>>
Her:
>18-28
>pale
>dark hair
>cute
>skinny
>glasses are cute
>nerdy
>under 5'5"
>tattoos or piercings are a plus unless excessive
>plays video games
>somewhat shy
>somewhat clingy
>submissive
>shut in
>night owl
>can take sarcasm
>likes offensive jokes
>hates country music
>likes dogs
>doesn't want kids

Me:
>25
>Canadian
>Short (5'5")
>pale
>blue eyes
>short dirty blond / light brown hair
>skinny borderline fit from work
>3 tattoos
>night owl
>kinda quiet unless talking about something I like
>into nerdy things (superhero movies, computers, GoT)
>work in the oil and gas industry
>Gaming is my main hobby, Cars being a close second
>Prefer staying in the house unless it's to a car meet or the track
>Don't smoke anything, drink rarely
>I love dogs, cats are ok to but I am allergic
>Only anime I actually watch is Dragon Ball Z and Initial D
>sleep a lot
>I like going for midnight drives to Mcdonalds or Tim Hortons

>>
>>24098958
Fuggalugg is my skype
>>
Him:
>18+
>taller than me (i'm 164cm/ 5'4)
>funny is a plus
>kind of mean
>has a glorious flowing mane (or just nice hair in general)
>is sexually dominant
>likes gaming
>will come to conventions with me :D

Me:
>female
>20
>a little chubby, but working on it ^.~
>have a lot of curly hair which frequently changes colour
>piercings
>uni student
>vegan lol
>love cooking and baking
>love animals

Idk what else to write???? If anyone's interested or wants to know more, please leave a reply (ㆁωㆁ*)
>>
>>24103780
Where do you live? We might match
>>
>>24103798
London :)
>>
>>24103821
I'm not in the UK but not too far away. Let's talk?
>>
>>24103840
Sure what's your Kik?
>>
File: stanleyP.jpg (4KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
stanleyP.jpg
4KB, 250x214px
>>24076455
Him: must look like pic
>>
>>24103840
nemaresu
>>
Her
>My age preferably
>white
>long blonde/light brown hair
>blue eyes
>Slim athletic build
>tall (so like 5'7" plus)
>attractive
>pretty, no matter what she wears
>can make me laugh
>can understand sarcasm
>loyal
>good family values and wants a family some day
>confident in themselves
>likes traveling
>Irish or British pref

Me
>22
>6'4"
>107kg
>Athletic build
>Light brown hair
>Grey blue eyes
>Nice Irish accent
>8/10 maybe a 9 on a good day
>Army, so now probably isn't a great time to settle down.
>Very confident and outgoing
>Can speak 2 other languages but not quite fluently
>Come from a big friendly family with no major skeletons
>Occasionally known to be funny.
>Quite sporty.
>>
>>24103780
I have a glorious flowing mane and I'm vegan. Be my waifu pls.
>>
>>24102196
Tfw ill never find a dreamy girl to date and kiss and cuddle
;_;
>>
Her
> 16-20
> White/pale
> Skinny but i mean just dont be overweight
> Shorter then me (im 185cm)
> Loves to talk, like everyday
> Long DISTANCE relationship
> Likes Gaming in general
> into Art or Photography
> Lives in Europe
> If you like Life is strange its a yes instantly
> League of legends maybe :?
> Aint afraid 2 talk about anything
> Maybe an introvert like meh
> Maybe into Anime, i dont really like it that much but some animes are cool ^^

Me
>Male
>18
> 98KG i lost 20KG btw ^^
> 185 cm
>Brown eyes and Black ish hair
> Mixed race, black and white baby xD
> From Norway
> Loves Gaming/Photography/ and art in general
> Loves 2 talk about anything
> Im an introvert so i dont really talk with people in real life that much.
> Love 2 talk all day xD

Hit me up on kik ^^
BrianAdrianG
>>
>>24098958
Kinda have Kik for a bit so @grandmafetish
>>
>>24104674
You got Kik? :)
>>
>>24102429
>MAGA my friend
I purchased 2 of the hats. Manly tears were shed when I watched Trump's speech at the RNC.

>side note your ideal thing is eerily me, exercise mat included
Oh snap, that is quite an eerie coincidence. 2spooky4me

Anyway, my contact info is in my ideal thing if you wish to converse more (I prefer skype but either one is fine)
>>
>>24101994
pls b gf and move to canada
>>
>>24103780

What games are you into? Also does the guy have to be vegan too?
>>
>>24106192
I love RPGs and shit, also really into board games :B
And no as long as you have no problem with me being vegan I don't care
>>
File: snug as a bug.png (377KB, 535x397px) Image search: [Google]
snug as a bug.png
377KB, 535x397px
personality:
>reliable
>attentive
>assertive
>supportive
>self-aware
>not super liberal/an sjw- i like trump.
>god please just be nice to me i need it
>has some life experience
>won't randomly abandon me
>wont penalize/punish me for expecting things i was told to expect
>doesn't automatically assume i'm up to no good just because of his past experiences/not too clingy
>not incredibly sensitive, can handle teasing and snyde remarks
>vegans and people who are opposed to drinking/recreational drug use (i'm not a druggie or anything i just like to have a good time) are unsettling to me
>kinky or into stuff that i'm into/willing to indulge (i keep finding that this is not as important to me as it was before but i still do hold intimacy in a pretty high regard. it isnt just about sex to me.)
>not opposed to comforting me or giving me advice/helping me grow+learn from things (i'm going through a lot of shit right now and i need someone who can take me away from myself/calm me down and actually care enough to do so)
physical (significantly less important):
>17-22

>taller than 5'5
>conventionally attractive at least
>thin or muscular, some chub is fine as well but i find it very difficult to find obesity attractive (sorry)

i need something to take my mind off the shit i just went through. i feel like a fucking husk/like im missing part of myself- can't eat or sleep and home doesn't feel like home anymore. need some solidarity but i know now not to expect that, but at the very least i need someone to waste time talking to/shooting the shit with. i don't even know why i'm typing this all out but i guess it's calming me down a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPGXFZpBtlY
>>
Her
>good relationship with immediate family
>enjoys the time spent apart from the S/O as much as time spent together
>manages finances well. Doesn't need to have a million in the bank, just knows when to put the breaks on spending money
>keeps living space clean

I like women of all colors, shapes, and sizes so I don't like to put physical stuff down. An attractive personality goes a long way. If it's important to you I'm a 23 year old 6'1" 155lb black haired light brown eyed white-ish guy who spends too much time under the Los Angeles sun. Outdoors anything, I'm always giving something new a go every couple months. Lately I've been doing a lot of cyclecross but my heart is always for dirtbiking. I really like to push my limits on whatever I'm doing and sometimes forget that not everybody is at or above my level of intensity but I try to remember that. If you are down to come along that's great but you don't have to share my interest in this stuff. If you were to ask anybody to describe me I think it would be a charismatic man's man. When I say man's man I mean it by trying to define myself as a typical masculine person. Capable of working on my own vehicles, being independent financially, and knowing that people should always be treated with respect. As far as the charismatic part goes I've always been easy to talk to and I like having people comfortable around me. I don't know what I really expect from this but leave a reply with your KIK if it sounds like I'm what you want
>>
File: laylamillerlayla13.jpg (36KB, 276x458px) Image search: [Google]
laylamillerlayla13.jpg
36KB, 276x458px
>>24106326
If you need some solidarity and don't mind me not having those qualities until you can find some attractive person to talk to, you can write to me at the contacts I left at the end of the post here: >>24077502
>>
>>24106326
I'll be nice to you.
>>
>>24106350
sure thing, lemme read up.
>>24106352
oh yeah?
>>
File: 1424039293230.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424039293230.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>24104825
>16
>>
>>24106305

List some stuff you've played recently pls. Also nah i have no problem with it as long as you don't. I'm probably as far away from vegan as possible.

What piercings do you have?
>>
File: 1424825164372.jpg (84KB, 462x411px)
1424825164372.jpg
84KB, 462x411px
>>24106396
>being a clapper
>>
>>24106391
If I get to bully gently, too.
>>
>>24106435
I believe that's called teasing.
>>
File: 1446398769020.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446398769020.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>24106425
I'm not calling the police or anything here, I'm just judging.
>>
File: 1418004632145.jpg (23KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1418004632145.jpg
23KB, 300x277px
>>24106442
And a 2 year difference is that bad?
>>
>>24106350
>>24106391
really like what i've read here, and i do fit some of these actually, which is nice
i'll shoot you an email with the same question in case you don't return; do you use skype at all? i pretty much hate texting/texting based apps and prefer voice most times
>>24106435
you do, yes.
>>24106440
dis correct
>>
>>24106424
Ehhh witcher, Zelda, thea, civ, fallout, ff9, sunless sea..
I have a lot of ear piercings and a few more fun ones :D
>>
>>24106458
My skype is baldrvargr if you want to talk.
>>
>>24106458
socthrow123321 if you're not from the US or just want to talk.
>>
>>24106495
is it an issue if i am from the US?
>>
>>24106510
Well, not just the US, outside of Europe, because of distance.
>>
>>24106520
oh i see. we can just talk or something if you want, i feel like meeting up happens very rarely from these things anyway
>>
>>24106524
Sure, just hmu. And desu I've only ever met up with one (1) person from /soc/ over the course of 4 years.
>>
File: Layla Miller2.jpg (110KB, 678x599px) Image search: [Google]
Layla Miller2.jpg
110KB, 678x599px
>>24106458
I replied to your email with my contact, but fair warning, I might have to leave in a bit. We can talk better via voice another time, and if you feel like it, you can leave me any kind of message and I'll get back to them as soon as I can. Hope you'll feel better soon.
>>
>>24106458
hey, my skype is thebertminister if you wanna talk, have been through some stuff lately too, would love to direct my focus elsewhere.
>>
>>24106463

You seem pretty cool m8. You got some contact or a throwaway?
>>
>>24103780
Im down to talk
kik: Elpollol0c0
>>
>>24106631
fine with me, enjoy yourself doing whatever it is you've gotta go do
>>24106644
sure thing. i'm multitasking a ton now so apologies if i don't respond quickly
>>
>>24105643
EDIT:
I'll just make it easy,

kik: pr0pane
>>
>>24106773
You're not the kiwi girl I've seen around are you?
>>
Let's keep this simple
Me
>male
>6'
>220 lbs
>goldish brown hair
>blue eyes
>fitness
>outdoors
>movies
>truck
>gaming
>smart
>no college
>hard working factory
>nice guy
>family oriented
>likes dogs
>wants family in future
>would like to travel
>gives good back rubs

Her
>close in age range 18+
>short qt
>into fitness, but i don't mind curves
>educated is bonus
>can cook
>enjoy together and away time
>doesn't yell a lot
>prefers quality over quantity
>works hard for what you want
>dog lover
>nice butt plz
>encouraging
>okay with large family
>intimacy not just sex

Kik Randommang
(You don't have to fit these 100% if you're interested feel free.)
>>
>>24107180
dunno what that means but no
i hope you dont think i'm australian, yech
>>
>>24107248
Nah just some other girl who was running me in circles. You can add me on Skype: lost-king9 if you want.
>>
HER>:[]-+

>girl parts
>plays MtG
>is good at MtG
>>
>>24076524
Lowkey me tho
>>
Him:
>blonde
>tall and lanky
>cute, boyish
>awkward and goofy
>likes drugs
>romantic, gentle and sweet
>posts pics of us together on his social media all the time
>jealous but not annoying
>likes ghosts and talking about death and the universe
>wants to marry me
>likes to travel and play games with me

Me:
>brunette grill
>awkward and not in a cute way
>craves attention but wont admit it
>hates being alone
>hatesmyself
>can't use an oven
>slowly descending into alcoholism
>bad poetry
>"soul mates don't exist love is a chemical reaction"
>cries at lifetime movies
>eats three lunchables a day
>>
Me
>19/f
>is very short
>is chubby\thiccc
>looks 12 without makeup
>looks 12.9 with makeup
>long hair
>piercings
>film buff
>artist
>writer
>loves all music
>has trouble talking about my feelings but loves showing how much i care
>shy sometimes
>generally a very chill individual but i can be super jealous
>likes to go out
>smokes jazz cabbage
>i can watch family guy all day or educational documentaries it doesnt matter to me
>can be stubborn
>sarcastic and dark humor
>little girl\sub
>superr kinky

Him
>18+
>tall
>nice hair
>Is generally atractive/decent looking
>goofy and funny
>sarcastic asshole
>Extrovert
>Adventerous
>Always looking out for me
>is down for me just as much as im down for him
>intelligent
>makes good conversation
>Doesnt have shit taste in movies or music
>Isnt a peice of shit and is a decent human being
>is probably an alien
>assertive
>can keep up with me\ me on my toes
>dominant
>a kinky motherfucker
>>
>>24107572
You sound great desu and you might be interested in talking to me :)
>>
Her:
>20-24
>socially successful, maybe even a pillar in her friend group
>likes simple pleasures, wants to do drugs and listen to music and lay in a field with me and look up at the stars
>can be detached, can crack a joke in the middle of a fight
>can be cute-awkward
>doesn't play games, isn't afraid to do or say things that let me know the extents of things
>probably likes to cook, because i'm shit with food
>just all around "real"

me:
>male, 22, pennsylvania
>working towards happiness
>outgoing around those who bring it out of me
>will take atmosphere over upbeat-ness in art and media
>like sappy and wistful things because i am white and in my twenties

i don't even know what else. really, i'm robotripping right now and I'm just posting this as an exercise to see how well i can put these kinds of things into words. i'm finding /soc/ kinda comfy right now, because it's a place of reassurance, like yeah, everyone's lonely and desperate man, don't worry
>>
>>24101994
Hey, I I might be interested in talking.

Kik: kurdtmorrison
>>
>>24086359
Hey, hit me up on kik if you want. Kurdtmorrison
>>
>>24083673
Hey! Talk to me on kik @ kurdtmorrison if you want
>>
>>24107606
Kik?
>>
her
>skinny/athletic body type
>teenager for preference, otherwise at least <25
>loves me, for me. She doesn't make it seem conditional on anything, doesn't make me feel that I have to live up to some fake image of myself. She's just happy when she's around me, and I'm happy when I'm around her.
and now for the ancillary stuff that doesn't matter as much but would still be nice
>nerdy
>likes playing vidya
>likes fantasy and sci-fi books (not twilight, Hunger Games is acceptable as a starting point but for preference she should like more hardcore sci-fi like Dune)
>likes fantasy and sci-fi movies (again, standard stuff is acceptable, but for preference I'd like to be able to have a conversation with her about why Event Horizon and Pitch Black are underrated sci-fi gems)
>either has a sick sense of humour herself or is able to cope with it in her significant other
>in fact, in general she should probably be able to cope with ideas that would make most people uncomfortable .
>not a bitch. There's a difference between joking about dead babies in the abstract, and spending an hour making mean spirited comments about coworkers.
>high libido. Casual about sex and her body - i.e. if I randomly stick my hand in her panties, it's flirting, not sexual assault.

me
>male, 27, UK
>slim. And by slim I mean skinny - fuck, I'm out of shape these days. I was never well muscled but at least I used to be somewhat toned.
>5'10
>dark hair, dark eyes. High cheekbones and the kind of jawline you chisel into marble, so there's that at least. Think cut-price Christian Bale.
>stereotypical upper class English accent
>social retard shut in (my family has money and I don't really need a job. Yet.). Maybe 'social retard' is taking it a bit too far - I can still socialise when forced to.
>intelligent, apparently, although I can't say it's ever gotten me anywhere. If you want someone to play chess against I'm your man, but I can't say that I've ever found much of a use for it otherwise.
>>
>>24107358
Please don't alcohol. I feel so much better now that I don't drink all that much anymore, don't make my mistakes.
>>
I'm in full dream mode and don't expect this person to exist, and if they do, they wouldn't go for me, but here I go:

Him:
>early or mid-20's (or a young looking face in late 20's)
>mildly attractive or outright handsome/cute (i'm dreaming, remember?)
>not chubby
>taller than me (ideally 5'10"?)
>can literally carry me (strong)
>able to support himself or working on it
>clean cut
>not hairy
>can pass as a normie (doesn't have to be on the inside)
>can get along with my friends
>chill but actually a "deep" person
>does not judge my neet/hikki habits
>"intellectual" (or college educated) but not snobby about it
>patient about physical intimacy, but not disinterested in it
>possibly kinky but not "weird" or extreme about it
>moans rather than grunts during sex (I have a slight voice fetish)
>loyal
>secretly very romantic
>gets lonely without me and not afraid to say it
>sometimes jealous or possessive, but is a bit embarrassed about it
>leftist and has feminist tendencies, or at least open to it
>a bit sensitive, or at least around me his is
>religion doesn't matter so long as he's not forceful about it to me
>no drug habits, does not smoke and does not drink often
>doesn't sperg out when talking about hobbies we don't share
>makes me want to be a better person, without guilt-tripping

Me:
>mid-20's
>petite
>slim but not very fit
>tomboy-ish
>college educated (not like I'm using my degree)
>virgin with physical intimacy issues
>slightly kinky
>part time neet with no motivation to succeed (still "finding" myself)
>know that my career "aspirations" is a problem
>a bit shy
>weeb stuff (mango and vns) and vidya
>wants to travel the world someday
>likes learning about lots of stuff
>artsy
>a little impulsive
>a little bit bitchy (at least I admit it), but i'm generally nice deep down
>likes to cook, especially desserts, hates to clean
>does not smoke and only drinks socially
>leftist and feminist, secretly atheist

Ha, I sound like a horrible person. Oh well.
>>
>>24108096
>voice fetish
Lel, that's what everyone accuses me of having.

Some men like breasts, and some men like butts; some favor faces, but I would say what truly intrigues me is a girl who speaks sweetly.

Okay, I like voices; you caught me.
>>
>>24108126
read my cards pls
>>
File: naughty-cat-600x500.jpg (25KB, 530x442px) Image search: [Google]
naughty-cat-600x500.jpg
25KB, 530x442px
>>24108144
No thanks, not right now
>>
>>24108096
You'd be surprised how many men fit your criteria, possibly with just ever so slight differences. I know a few myself.
>>
>>24108193
Yeah, but they actually have to like me. I honestly can't see why they would go out with someone like me when there are better options out there.
>>
>>24108243
Think about it this way, if fat chicks can find someone, then why wouldn't you be able to? There's someone out there for everyone.
>>
>>24108243
I was actually really interested until you mentioned you're leftist. I'm sure you'll find a guy who likes you.
>>
>>24106646
[email protected]
>>
Her:
>petite
>natural hair color
>down to be a gym buddy but not a gym rat
>understanding
>enjoys trying new things
>wants a very large family
>fine with moving frequently
>clear communicator
>freckles
>I don't care what sort of media she likes as long as she can articulate why she likes it
Me
>6'4"
>white (friends have said I look very aryan)
>green eyes, brown hair
>diligent but has ADHD
>prone to depression
>Loves food (cooking and eating)
>trying to travel the world
>extremely low libido
>can't pick up on female flirtation unless it's incredibly on the nose
>direct and clear communicator
>trusting to a fault
>really just trying his best
>>
>>24108096

that's almost me? i think. though i'm already with a femanon, heheh
>>
>>24108096
you're pretty cute but don't list a location
>>
>>24108395
Stay loyal and let me believe in romance.

>>24108431
SoCal
>>
>>24107572
Is being an extrovert required?
>>
>>24076455
Her:
>around my age
>Encouraging
>Interested in Vydia
>doesn't mind talking about emotions
>Loyal
>extrovert (or at least wanting to be)
>loves animals
>Kid at heart
>Loves to love
>Open minded
>Patient
>wanting to better herself
>doesnt mind talking about strange stuff

Me:
>20
>Tired
>Always tries to see the positive
>anxiety problems since childhood
>Smokes weed
>have a job and a car
>have a dog
>6 feet tall
>not chubby but not skinny
>Philosophy as a hobby
>wants to experience the world
>introvert
>>
>>24108096
>early or mid 20's
I'm 22
>at least mildly attractive
You'd have to judge that
>not chubby
I'm skinnyfat at my worst and mildly athletic at my best
6'4"
I have a few photos of me carrying musicians like princesses
Should be graduating next year with a STEM degree if everything goes right
>clean cut
Combed hair varying from short to medium, shaved face and good hygenie
>not hairy
I'm about as not hairy as you get for a white guy
I'm not a normie on the inside but I definitely pass
I don't know your friends so I have no clue
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. I think I'm chill but I also try to think through the big questions on occasion. Is that what you mean?
Been a neet before. I emphathize
College educated, yes. Intellectual, probably not.
I'm in general very patient. I naturally have a low libido but I do have a libido.
I'm kinky in someways, but nothing extreme or weird I think. Every girl I've confessed my kinks to has typically been interested in at least experimenting with them.

comment was long so I'm splitting it
>>
>female
>really tall

that's it p. much
>>
>>24108478
Its not a deal breaker if someone werent
>>
>>24108533
Admitedly I usually dirty talk instead
>loyal
to the point that it has hurt me greatly in the past
>secretly very romantic
I love trying to be romantic. I try to keep a list of things I know a girl I'm with likes so I can surprise her.
If we get close, definitely
yeah, this is me
I'm leftist to a point. I'm a feminist is that I think the sexes should be equal legally.
I'm pretty bad at being sensitive. I try, but I'm just bad at it.
Same
I don't smoke but I will have an edible maybe once a year. The frequency and amount of my drinking depends largely on context. Typically I only drink maybe once every two or three weeks.
The only hobby I'm likely to sperg out on we share (mango and Vns)
I could only hope

>>24108443
>socal

I live in Santa Barbara.

You seem cute and I'd like to at least chat, I think we might hit it off.
>>
>>24108553
that's fair

>film buff
Do you like Robert Bresson?
>>
>>24108096
I'll just go down your list:
>early or mid-20's (or a young looking face in late 20's)
>mildly attractive or outright handsome/cute (i'm dreaming, remember?)
That's totally subjective and up to you!
>not chubby
Average/fit
This is the only thing, 5'8'' but I dont have a height complex. If you're slightly taller than me I think it'd be cute.
As long as you weigh less than a 4PL deadlift
Yup, already finished colleged and have been working on my own for the past 5 years or so.
>clean cut
Yup, shaved actually.
>not hairy
^^
I can hide in a crowd of people, but always stand out to my friends as being funny and outgoing.
I get along with nearly anybody.
I like to think about things, I guess?
Although im not neet myself,
Educated yes. Intellectual? I guess. I definitely question things.
Describes what I want precisely.
Never done anything outside of vanilla, but have always been willing to try anything at least once.
Sure
>loyal
100%
>secretly very romantic
Absolutely.
If I was lonely, I would say it.
Actually no. I'm not jealous at all.
Im not closed to anything, but I like to make my own decisions regardless of who they align with

Comment too long.. continuing...
>>
>>24108096
>>24108613

Can be if its appropriate. I dont get so sensitive that I become completely uncomposed.
I believe in just one thing.
Never did drugs. Never intend on it. Only drinks socially (or playing video games because why not?)
If you ask I'll tell. Conversations shouldnt be one sided.
I would want the person I was with to be the best they could be, and I'd expect the same in return.
>>
>>24108577
Iv seen pickpocket and diary of a country priest, was a fan of both
>>
File: dededewarm.jpg (334KB, 628x1068px) Image search: [Google]
dededewarm.jpg
334KB, 628x1068px
>>24108096
>>24108243
You're underestimating two things:

1) people, especially males, go beyond certain criteria and problem when desirous of having a relationship. They're more eager to try even if there are obstacles or not all the desired qualities are there, on both sides

2) a proper partnership, a proper couple, is something that enriches both and drives both to improve each other. No matter how horrible you think of you, while you can improve what you think in your opinion is wrong already by yourself, with someone else that actually cares about you you make steps forward toward amending your bad traits. It won't just be a relationship that just sustains you for a bit, it's something that repairs and retrieves the best you can be. At least that's how it should be.

Beside, the world is beautiful because it's diverse. Whether here or outside 4chan, someone is there. Many people don't realize that people are more than list, and hide something nice behind themselves most of the time. For example >>24108362 "really just trying his best" along the rest of his post is very endearing to me, but many females would pass onto it just by reading other elements when they themselves have these 'problems'. People need to try more.

I'd say to be proactive and requests contacts or seek the contacts of people here, if you prefer not to post yours. Best of luck anon.
>>24108564
>>24108613
>>24108619
As for you guys, leave a contact along these lists post. Give the other person a way to contact you directly rather than wait for judgment response here.
>>
>>24108564
it was suggested I leave my contact info

kik: SantaBarbaraStudent
>>
Ideal:
>Bi/pansexual
>Short ass
>Smart ass
>Thick ass

Done.
>>
>>24108631
good enough for me
do you have a way to contact you?
>>
>>24108639
>You're underestimating
I suppose I did. I really wrote everything on a whim, so I'm a bit flustered to see actual responses.

>>24108613
Could you leave a contact? I don't quite feel comfortable leaving mine. I won't be able to contact you "today" (it's late), but I'll try to contact you tomorrow.

>>24108648
Since it's late, I hope you won't mind if I contact you tomorrow.
>>
>>24108684
Assuming you mean kik then, tetra.fl
>>
>>24108679
Do you have kik
>>
>>24108717
haven't used it in awhile but yeah
ledesordrecestmoi1

If you add me I'll message you when I wake up
>>
File: page075.jpg (344KB, 847x1200px)
page075.jpg
344KB, 847x1200px
>>24108684
That happens to me sometimes, for various reasons. It was one of the obstacles to post the giant list I posted up in this thread, but in the end I posted it anyway because I like to talk with others and with anyone that contacts me, and the responses were better than I expected, although most of them were still short-lived in spite of me asking to prevent/avoid that. I hope you will have interesting discussions ahead anon, and possibly also make good friends.
>>
>>24076455

Her:
>preferably white, asian, or light-skinned mixed.
>18+
>either really short or 5'9+
>isn't afraid of confrontation
>shy
>sorta ripped. The good type of ripped. Enough muscle that it clearly shows, but not a bodybuilder
>into a few video games, Nintendo stuff and a few JRPGs
>cuddles all day
>motherly/overly caring
>unnaturally dyed hair is a plus, maybe just the tips
>will put up with my awkward bullshit in 1 on 1 situations

Me:
>light skinned mixed Carib & English
>male
>18
>6'1"
>closet nerd
>mixed taste in music, will listen to almost anything if I like it. No genre preferences.
>really extroverted when I feel comfortable around people, crippling shy around new people.
>physically fit. Can't ask for a girl with muscle if I can't match it, eh?
>hardworking
>always put others before myself
>>
>>24107572
I fit just about all of that. You seem familiar but I'll throw my kik out anyway:
ohsweetnuthin
>>
Me:
>18/M white, straight, going to college in Ohio
>6'3" between fit and skinny-- used to work out a lot so I've retained a good amount of muscle, brown eyes, long sorta curly hair, would be around 8/10 face (by my standards) if not for crooked teeth and bags under my eyes
>studying in STEM
>not a virgin but only one sexual partner
>like gaming (in moderation), manga, hiking, rockclimbing, gardening, long walks at night without shoes, and long conversations with people one on one.
>honest and caring, would be a romantic for the right person
> I'm pretty lacking in motivation to be social, but not exactly an introvert I don't think.
>a bit depressed but it's manageable.

Her:
>passionate about something
>about on par with my level of fitness so we can do outdoorsy stuff together
>prefer a cute/pretty face (along with everyone else), prefer a height that isn't average-- a bit taller or shorter and I think skinny tall girls are the most attractive, it's not necessary though.
>a lil depressed too so we could commiserate/empathize
>shares some interests but also has a good amount of their own that they want to include me in.
>intellectual, motivates me to do better just by being diligent herself.

Kik: Sgrey12
>>
>>24107572
Randommang
>>
>>24108528
Where are you located?
>>
>>24109401
SoCal
>>
bamp
>>
>>24108315

Sent you a message.
>>
File: Kaito.png (55KB, 200x162px)
Kaito.png
55KB, 200x162px
>her:

>19-22~, 5'7+, Caucasian/pale, USA
>long hair, slim build, bust
>indoors
>no drugs/smoke
>easy going
>up to cudle
>soft spoken but will speak up against something she dislikes
>is passionate about her hobbies/goals
>honest and simple
>pursuing degree/career
>avid gamer (bonus: game industry ambitions)
>anime fan
>cat/dog (Shepard) person
>doesn't want kids
>good sex-interest, desire for strong romance, stray from kink

>me:

>21, 5'9, male, Caucasian, virgin, USA
>slim & goin to the gym, buzz cut, light brown hair
>sleep schedule is adjusted to what's most important at the time. Love in my life would take the top spot.
>simple, dislike complicated things
>shy but if pushed will easily open up
>honest and sometimes unintentionally blunt
>occasional bike trail at odd hours
>relaxed but stubborn with opinions
>pursuing degree/career
>avid gamer (ambitions in the game-industry)
>anime fan (not a weeaboo)
>computer tech freak
>really good with cats/dogs
>good sex-interest, desire for strong romance, stray from kink

kik:
volatilestag
>>
>>24108096
It's a bit of a drive, but feel free to message me
kik: buttsmackenzie
>>
File: 1430902182156.jpg (26KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
1430902182156.jpg
26KB, 304x304px
>>24106445
Not inherently, but have you ever met a 16 year old when you weren't also 16? Maybe 18 is close enough in age/experience he can handle it, but generally teenagers are absolutely miserable to be around. Jailbutt aside, I can't see why people would want to genuinely be in a relationship with one.
>>
>>24107358
Not lanky, but 5'10". Deep voice if you enjoy that. Respond if you want a way to contact me.
>>
>>24107358
I'm 6'3 but not lanky
getting there tho
post your contact
>>
File: 1371598323514.jpg (57KB, 689x778px)
1371598323514.jpg
57KB, 689x778px
Bumping the thread
>>
File: age gap 02 crop.jpg (765KB, 1800x1300px)
age gap 02 crop.jpg
765KB, 1800x1300px
>>24104825
>>24106396
>>24106425
>>24106445
>>24113332
personally 18 is a bit borderline for a 16 year old to be dating
especially since 18 year olds are basically starting their adult lives
and 16 year olds are still in highschool safe from adult responsibilities.
>>
>>24113332
1000 times this. People who are older than I am have asked me how I wouldn't want to get with someone that looks 16-17 when I'm 23. They seem baffled when I say I probably wouldn't be able to stand them and it'd be creepy af.

Their response is usually along the lines of
>Yeah, but you could just fuck her and leave
But my mind/emotions/penis don't work that way.
>>
>>24114712
Try telling us about yourself and what you're looking for
>>
>Her:
>18+, Light complexion, USA (or willing to relocate)
>Slim/petite/curvy/fit build (not into bbws)
>Laid back
>Sarcastic
>Fucked up sense of humor
>Plays a lot of Vidya, not just casual shit
>Watches animu/reads mango
>Open minded and opinionated
>Wants kids
>Has extremely high libido
>BDSM/Kink friendly (bonus points if she's a masochistic sub/pet/little)
>Blunt, classy, and honest

>Me:
>29, 5'6", mixed (black/white), dark complexion, USA
>athletic build, kind of slim
>Short hair, no tattoos (yet)
>Affectionate, loves to spoil
>Extremely high libido
>Loves video games, mainly RPGs
>Japanophile
>Blunt, honest, and politically incorrect
>Artist/writer/programmer
>Homebody due to anxiety, but working on it
>Music lover (Mainly metal, rock and japanese music)
>Insomniac
>Bdsm/kink friendly (I'm an extreme sadist)
>Loves animals and cooking
>>
>>24080521
Picture?
>>
File: 1469596392410.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469596392410.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
I REWROTE THIS MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT
The issue it's so hard for me to write one of these is because It's hard trying to summarize myself; not that i'm this huge entity. I don't know what's important to say. But asides from that I always went with the approach every individual has flaws/strengths to be appreciated and every person I'd date even if they aren't my type they're still sharing themselves to me and it's just nice to know different people. Rather than something predictable and controlled under the parameters of my preferences.

Me
>anxious, self reflective and sometimes philosophical about the concept of self
>writes unprovoked long paragraphs about ideas revolving personality and sociology
>panicky and an anxious person by nature
>drinks and parties and smokes a lot of weed but condones an unhealthy lifestyle
>giant hypocrite
>artsy and eccentric
>spunky and likes to act completely different around loved ones
>obsessed with 'duality' and being a lot.
>both extremely extroverted and introverted
>maybe too self-aware for my own good
>just wants somebody to watch films and Bojack Horseman with
>super opened minded and will try everything once

HER
>Super affectionate and coddling
>laidback, chill. Doesn't tell me what to do but won't hesitate to voice concern/opinion
>intelligent and kind of snarky, very sarcastic.
>super communicative and super transparent
>weird as hell

I'm terrible at this. this is so hard. Honestly like i don't have a dream girl but if I did it'd look like her. Not saying it's her but ideally she'd look like this ^o^. In terms of traits or interests... Whatever man. i appreciate everybody. this was so hard to write... fuck
>>
>>24114712
you look great though!
>>
>>24115461
German huh, im danish myself, let me know if you wanna chat sometime ^^
>>
>>24113332
Girls grow old, they never grow up.
>>
>>24099323
>>25-38
>>Thin, high metabolism. I don't care how tall or short you are
Fail, I'm chubby, IMC 23
>>Works out or wants gym buddy
No time for that
>>Music is a major priority, but not just popular music. Open to exploring new music
Yes
>>Loves to travel outdoors, light hikes, check out rock shelves and such in the Appalachian
Very yes
>>Very Intelligent
I guess
>>Has steady job, well-maintained car, and apartment/house with no roommates
Yes, no, rented room
>>Capricorn would be nice
Yes (just born between Capricorn and Aquarius)
>>Laid back, likes a slower pace of life
Yes
>>Loves cats
Yes!!!

But I think I live too far. Are you up to have online friends?
>>
>>24108661
Me. Kik?
>>
>>24115488
I think we'd like each other, anon. I'm a guy tho. But you're p cute and your write up is attractive. Keep being you.
>>
LMAOing at your thread so close to bump limit

Sure would be a shame if something happened to it
>>
>>24115615
oh duh, that's not you. but honestly you sound like a cool person. i'm not sure what girls want, but i know i'd like someone with a lot of the characteristics you said. so hopefully there's someone out there for you
>>
>>24115461
We should chat,get to now each other

Kik? Skype?
>>
Her:
>22-30
>into post-rock
>into post-rock inspired road trips
>has some aviation-related career or is at least somehow into aviation
>looks: ideally like Audrey Tautou or Justine (Melancholia), and yes, with exactly that resting bitch face
>into outdoor sports
>is serious about life and not scared of the idea of moving together at some point
>capable of cooking healthy stuff in a way that it doesn't taste like shit so I won't die prematurely from some diet-related condition
>actual introvert

Me:
>>into post-rock
>24, m, 6"0', white, blue eyes, dark brown hair (army cut), no beard
>straight, non-smoker
>mostly introvert (ISTP)
>ATP student, therefore into aviation
>into outdoor sports
>>
>>24106326
Where are you from?
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.