[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michigan Kik thread. Post your Kik username and location and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

Michigan Kik thread. Post your Kik username and location and what you are interested in.
>>
Kik: Denny517
Lansing. Clean Successful Straight Male
I am interested in talking to women on Kik. Milfs or legal girls that like older guys a bonus. Clean chat if you like or we can be naughty too if we hit it off.
>>
kik:anon_North
25/M
810 (sometimes)
into whatever.
>>
Kik: doomer411
Area code: 517 (Eaton Rapids/Charlotte)
21/m

Looking for guys around my age to fool around with either on kik or (preferably) in person. Hmu and we can hash out the details.
>>
kik: nobody1202
29/M
269/Niles
Looking for any girls that just want to chat, kind of will respond not being rude it's just either I'm asleep or afraid, trying to build up my ability to talk with others again.
>>
Kik rustyhelicopter
25/m/734/313
Still looking for them cutie weebs
>>
Danbecomes
29 m 616
Looking to mess around with anyone. Bi
>>
22/m 734 but frequen 313 and surrounding alot.
kik: nickloocke
looking for a female of any kind to hangout with or talk to to help pass the time
>>
Kik:throwawayanon11
20/f
friends, nothing sexual
>>
>>24071563
Message sent and stuff. Though you should prepare for the incoming swarm.
>>
517 Lansing, 22,m bi looking for w,e anyone around wanna play Pokemon go or fool around ?
>>
>>24067123
These threads are perpetual sasauge fests save for the rare female.
But hey.

Kik: JayBlackHair
M/18/
616/517 area is usually where I am when I hang out with people.

Really just looking for somebody to talk to about magic, pokemon go, maybe go pokemon hunting with sometime.

Not really interested in hookups or relationships, desu.
>>
22m, 810, user: codyhem, looking for femanons to chat with or more
>>
616 male downtown GR
Just moved here from the UP
Next couple days off
Any ladies wanna go do something?
>>
29/m/bi 734
Down for whatever
Kik: throwmeaway987
>>
313/F

Northwest park @ Taylor

I wanna get drunk and/or high at the park. Looking for white guys who I might want to date.

Hazelnutbuttah
>>
>>24067961
28/m Could use a drinking buddy.
KIK Raz102
>>
43.m.517

I'm an insomniac. Keep me company.

PenguinProblems
>>
>>24067961
Bumping for interest. Please hmu on kik if interested, I'm not checking this thread
>>
Why does Michigan always have the worst meetup threads? Slow, no one posts, and it's all dudes who think there are actual women on this sausagefest board.
>>
>>24078382
No not all. I know it's mostly dudes. I'm fine with a drinking buddy or whatever.
>>
>>24078786
And if I were anywhere near you that would be fine, but I'm not. This >>24067961 gets no hits at all; I'm not pretending I'm looking for women; I'm being pretty upfront about what I want, only got one response and he was a cunt.
>>
>>24078844
Haha yea I hear ya. I rarely get responses but when I do they aren't close by or the conversation goes no where. But I figure it's still worth trying.
>>
>>24078844

Haha yea I hear ya. I rarely get responses but when I do they aren't close by or the conversation goes no where. But I figure it's still worth trying.
>>
21 m
UN: OhNaux

Looking for females to hang out with, not necessairly bang but we can discuss that if it comes up.

Consistently rated 7-9 in threads.
>>
Anybody from the 269??

Maybe we can hook up for a fun night.

Boys and girls
>>
>>24078382
And what exactly are you adding to the party?
>>
>>24080314
I posted several times >>24067961 and got no fucking response. What a great "party."
>>
>>24080327
Most likely because you're in the sticks. Try Craigslist or maybe Fetlife.
>>
>>24080341
I asked for kik chat too. You don't have to live near me to talk with me on kik. I just said I'd prefer to meet up.
>>
>>24080365
People aren't in a local thread for kik chatting.
>>
>>24080399
Why do you keep going back and forth with me? All I said was I was bummed nobody hit me up. I don't see you putting your info down in this thread
>>
248 here
>>
>>24080410
Just not adding to the mix. You're the one that replied to my reply to someone else. I just don't like people who complain.
>>
>>24080420
No, that was my post. My id changes every time my data changes on mobile
>>
>>24080428
Well, then, my mistake. Carry on.
>>
>>24080419
You're gonna have to be more specific than that.
>>
810, 17 M, kik me at willienelsom. We'll talk about what's up there
>>
586 area. 26 M

Kik: metrohigh

Public meets only
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.