[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask anything thread! Post your picture and ask other posters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

Ask anything thread! Post your picture and ask other posters questions. Answer as many questions as you can! And don't be afraid to dig a little.
>>
File: sea.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sea.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
ask me anything fgts
>>
And here's me! Did an interview for a magazine saturday and got a couple of cool pics out of it. Hows everyone else doing? I'll try and think of some good questions to ask you guys in a bit to get to know you all a little better.
>>
>>24049836
are you rich ?
>>
>>24049833
Hey man, wat's up? Are you unhappy, dissatisfied, content, satisfied or happy with your life and why?
>>24049837
Haha no I do not conciezer myself rich by a long shot. I do allright for myself though, and wealth is relative so I'm fortunate compared to others who are worse off than me I guess.
>>
File: IMG_1502.jpg (99KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
99KB, 480x640px
>>
>>24049870
Hey! What do you like most about yourself? And what do you dislike most about yourself? And why?
>>
>>24049876
i dislike everything about myself because i... just do. I deserve it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1692x3192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1692x3192px
>>24049828
>>
>>24049870
why do you look so sad? :)
are you a submissive girl?
>>
>>24049892
Nahw, don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure you have enough redeeming qualities you're simply unaware of at the moment because you're too focussed on the negative ones.
>>24049897
If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be and why?
>>
>>24049903
a big city! or maybe in a secluded area not far from a really big busy city. some place where it snows a lot too, so it's like the city winter days are cozy and warm. just someplace busy and happy. no place in specific. just in or near a wintery big city :)
>>
>>24049900
Sad /=/ Submissive but I happen to be both. And I am sad because I am a truly messed up person. Hello 4chan

>>24049903
Thanks...
>>
>>24049910
Haha I happen to live in a big city and we just had a pretty snowy winter. I'd actually love to trade with someone for a nice and warm quiet little town for a while. What attracts you about busy places like that?
>>24049912
no worries!
>>
>>24049892
at least you got some top-tier facial aesthetics

could've been worse desu

what's your problem though, seriously speaking?
>>
>>24049923
the life i think? people. just people of all different walks of life always living. diversity. love. different things to try, endless things to purchase. always being able to do something.
>small town
i live in a small town and all we have is a walmart and a movie theater
why would you wanna move to a small town?
>>
>>24049870
Would you carry my babies?
>>
>>24049912
How messed up? I hate myself as well. I've done some fucked up things. But probably worse than yours.
>>
>>24049936
>>24049950

Im severely depressed, struggle with alcoholism/bulimia/anorexia, severe paranoia and worry (makes me think I've got early onset schizo or something), I have really horrible self esteem and I dunno, Ive been a neet for 6 months now and its really worsening my depression... I just want to kill myself honestly.

>>24049945
I dont want kids :/
>>
>>24049967
I wish I knew you irl. I kinda want to take care of you.
>>
File: asking.jpg (179KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
asking.jpg
179KB, 640x960px
>>24049833
How good is your swimming and sailing skills?
>>24049836
Do you always choose organic food or is it a question of money (or something else)?
>>
>>24049967
You can't kill yourself. I won't let you. We can't let someone so cute leave this world.
>>
>>24049967
That's pretty shite. Ever get any treatment or anything of that sort?

I hate paranoia; I am not diagnosed or anything, but I get very paranoid quite often and it sucks like hell. Anxiety etc. comes along with that. Sometimes it is straight up delusional lines of thinking.
>>
>>24049977
>>24049987
Thank you that's very nice, but people are shit, I'm shit. This entire planet is horrible. If I had the balls I'd fucking do it.

>>24050003
Treatment doesnt seem to help, I saw 5 councillors and therapists over the course of my time in highschool (18+ therapy is no longer free) and since then nothing's changed. Im still depressed and hate myself and the world. I'm glad I don't have anxiety but it used to be really bad especially in uni I still get panic attacks though... and the build up is horrible because the build up lasts for a hood hour before I actually begin to burst into tears and becoming a bumbling infantile idiot crying about stupid shit.
>>
>>24049939
I think it's just a change from what we're used to is what attracts both of us. I love my city but to have some peace and quiet around me would be nice for a change.
>>24049978
No I usually do. You can become a member of the market near where I live, and if you are prices are pretty doable for me. What is you fondest childhood memory?
>>24050014
That sounds horrible. Can't imagine what that must feel like to deal with. Please know that there are people out there who've had it worse than you who have went on to live meaningful and fulfilling lives later on. It doesn't have to be to late. I wish you all the best.
>>
>>24050014
Saying things like that make me want to tenderly hug you and tell you that everything will be ok.
>>
>>24050027
that would be really nice....
>>
>>24050014
Is there anything that helps your condition? For me it was a change of envoirenment, since my paranoia came from me being involved with very bad people, thus I was constantly looking behind my shoulder and arranging my life with some very ridiculous routines etc. Long story desu.

I cry a lot for a man, but thank God I know that I have very good reasons to.

Life is shit atm for me, but I've been doing some shit to change it. What have you done?
>>
>>24050035
What country/state? Highly doubt I'm near you but on the off chance I am, I would love to hold you in my arms and comfort you.
>>
>>24049833
Do you ever feel like a swan in a lake of ugly ducklings?
>>24049836
Exactly how much do you like bananas?
Share your favourite banana recipes.
>>24049870
Who do you feel angsty towards?
>>24049897
Do black lives matter?
>>24049978
What languages do you speak?

Where are you all from?
>>
>>24050039
Well i think getting back to work and having a reason to live would help me. Ive spent so much time mourning the past relationships in my life has really brought me down, especially a breakup. I need a job and money so I can do things and get out of my house. I nee money so I can smoke weed and try new food and spoil my ferrets.... I would love to meet a new girl/guy to start dating and love and spoil but... i dont know if thats a good idea.

>>24050044
Canada. Ontario. Thank you for offering anyway... I wish... I just wish someone would smoke some weed with me and hold me and listen to music and just be silent... all night just hold me silently...
>>
>>24050054
Just my mother and my ex. (shit and shittier person)
>>
>>24050021
That sounds good to me. I think organic food is worth the little bit more in cost anyway. One of the more dramatic childhood/youth memories was from Kobe visit before the earthquake when everything was so peaceful and beautiful. It makes it more special memory since everything changed, the old scenery can only live in memory and in photos.
>>24050054
Japanese, Korean, English. And little bits of some other languages. What about you? Are you interested in linguistics?
>>
>>24050058
>Canada
Damn. I can't smoke weed either. But I would still hold you all night. What kind of music do you like?
>>
>>24050070
King krule has been my fave listen recently, Found him a year and a bit ago... and his voice is pretty relaxing and chill. I love really deep emotional hip hop, indie and oldies rock and jazz.
>>
>>24050058
that's the thing, when you're depressed weed fucks you up and its not good for paranoia, what you are telling is literally what is hapening to a friend of mine, but she's doing cocaine and getting shitfaced everyday.
Try to change some habits and find some goals, do some exercice (natural anti depressive) eat healthy
I do none of that shit tho, im a lazy fuck who stays at home smoking weed and playing video games, but im not unhappy since im finishing up college and soon ill get a job (if i finish it on time)
>>
>>24050073
yeah exercising has definitely helped my emotional state. But... the past 3.5 weeks Ive been unable to since I work out at home and its so very hot its suffocating. I cant stand working out in the heat + without an AC. Thank you though.
>>
>>24050076
shit, buy a fan and stand next to it i guess, at least thats what i do when i cant stand the heat lmao
>>
>>24050080
Yeah doesnt work trust hahaha I still heat up way too fast and pour tons of fucking sweat
>>
>>24050054
Haha quite a bit actually mate. I love making banana pancakes. But I made a killer chocolate pudding with banana the other day as well. What life lesson would you teach me if we met.
>>24050069
Yeah I agree with you there. Yeah sounds like something that would make quite an impact on a person. Good to cherish that kind of memories as well.
>>
File: IMG_20160428_094249.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160428_094249.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
I'll answer questions I'm pretty bord
>>
>>24050459
Do u want to see my cock?
>>
>>24050459
Name 3 things you like about yourself, then name 3 things you dislike about yourself.
>>
>>24050473
lol, well I do love giving head but seeing as Im not single and don't know you probably no
>>
>>24050486
I like my eyes, can't really think of anything else to like

I dislike my body, my inability to get a good paying job, and I really dislike how stupid I can be at times
>>
>>24049967
>early onset schizo
Post a recording of about a minute of you rambling. I'm curious as to what I hear.
>>
>>24050503
Yeah your eyes are lovely! How come you dislike the rest of you so much? You probably have loads of redeeming qualities you're unaware of. What do your friends like about you for instance? You're more than your body, or what job you have.
>>
File: 27M.png (3MB, 1564x2106px) Image search: [Google]
27M.png
3MB, 1564x2106px
>>24050459
what do you do for a living?
>>
File: image.jpg (746KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746KB, 1932x2576px
Ask!
>>
File: glass.jpg (93KB, 721x479px) Image search: [Google]
glass.jpg
93KB, 721x479px
Does anyone like this? It's a violin concerti recomposed by a german minimalist artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oYWfJuMGMA&feature=youtu.be&t=11m

I'd recommend giving it at least a minute.
>>
>>24050601
I don't have any friends at all. I'm an OK mom I guess that's something, even that tho I feel like I don't do a good enough job. I work in fast food which sucks, I cam to sometimes for extra money
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.