[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who is giving his wife space for two weeks anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1080x1918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1080x1918px
Ask a guy who is giving his wife space for two weeks anything.
>>
Are you a cuck?
>>
>>24002246
No
>>
>>24002249
You don't mind that she's going to suck dick behind your back then?
>>
>>24002252
I doubt she would. She has always been loyal and wouldn't put me through that without leaving me.
>>
>>24002238
Space for what? Why? What happened?
>>
You free feed your dog?
>>
>>24002261
She is in a crossroads and said "lost feelings" for me. I've been on persue mode and it hasn't been helping. Decided to give her space
>>
>>24002263

My parents dog. It's overweight and hilarious
>>
>>24002271
Sorry to hear that
How long are you together?
>>
>>24002277
Married for almost 2 years been together total for 9. It sucks but I got to remain strong :)
>>
>>24002238
I want to be encouraging so hopefully she's not fucking behind your back

Poor anon, pls dont get hurt :(
>>
>>24002289
I know it's easy to assume but I know she wouldn't. Its difficult and the most scariest part is thinking if she will want to continue together or not.
>>
>>24002271
If she really lost her feeling, it's not salvageable, especially if you are going to give her space. Giving her space in this situation is probably bad for you - out of sight, out of mind.
You should try to bring something new in your relationship instead.
>>
>>24002317
We've seen a therapist and she has stated she is not done with the marriage. She wants to "miss me"
>>
so you're going to be a total slut for those two weeks, right?
If I were you and she came back she could tell me she could have done anything and I would just sit there with a smug look on my face and just give responses that implied I thought it was boring. It would drive her fucking crazy, which is probably what you deserve if you wanna pull that shit in our marriage.
>>
OP, what's stopping you from breaking up with her?
you sound like you've already given her the power, so you might need to deprive her of all the options
>>
Gettin cuckd eh OP?

You're a fucking idiot

"Blah blah I know she wouldn't do that"

Famous last words of every cuck before their wife comes back with someone elses cum in her. She'll fuck, say to herself that it was fine because you are on a break, and never tell you

Cuck a doodle doo

You deserve it
>>
Read this book while she's gone. Thank me later.
>>
>>24002238
why are you such a bitch?
>>
>>24002324
...... what is that bullshit.
>>
Poor dude
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.