[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if you have a large social difference between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (479KB, 613x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479KB, 613x613px
What do you do if you have a large social difference between you and a girl you like?

We're physically and intellectually compatible, but she just seems to have so much more going on than me socially.

How big a problem is this when you date someone? And it's not that I'm not willing to do these things I just never was really socially capable.

Either way what can I do to make up this social difference?
>>
I'm in OP's boat. I'm a good-looking guy who spent the last 5 years and more in and out of mental hospitals.

I'm so afraid of love now. I know that, even though I have a good body, my mind and my social situation sucks. I don't even try. I didn't ask for these illnesses.

I just wish there was a girl who would love me for me and not care how high I am up on the social ladder.
>>
damn
>>
>>23919445
I have the opposite, I'm no moviestar but I have a good circle of friends I regularly talk to, while my girlfriend only leaves the house for college, church and when I visit (LDR btw). She tells me how she is jealous that I can make friends relatively easily, while she is very introverted around new people.
Other than that we are essentially identical, personality wise.
>>
>>>/adv/

Are you fags in highschool? Social difference? Who the fuck cares?

>>23919604
You're a basketcase. Sorry, but you always will be, and that matters a lot more than your 'social ladder'
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.