[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I propose a new general pertaining to sex tips. ITT: we share

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: com.adults.app.SexTips-w250.png (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
com.adults.app.SexTips-w250.png
15KB, 250x250px
I propose a new general pertaining to sex tips.

ITT: we share our metaphorical tips to help improve both our and our partner's experience. Find a new move or ask if something you've been thinking about mite b cool. This is to help everyone up their sexual game. Of course always practice safe sex and be respectful of your partner.
>>
implying anyone on this website is having sex
>>
Well I have somewhat a problem.
>Girlfriend is a complete good girl
>Sex is not in her interest
>She says she can really live without sex
>Doesn't even like sending nudes or talking dirty
>I don't like telling her what to do
>I don't pressure her to do anything

We've been together for a very long time. 4 years. No sex. We occasionally play, but I could never get off because she always stops. Says "We need to control our hormones :D" It hurts...
>>
>>23907128
If you are 18 or younger get off this board.

otherwise dump that ho, a man needs sex from a relationship.
>>
>>23907128
Live without sex.

Can you? That's your question.
>>
>>23907145
I'm 19, and I can't dump her. I invested 4 years of my life into this, and we been through a lot to where I could ruin her future if I leave
>>
>>23907157
No. I don't let sex rule my life, but a person could die without sex in their life. Sex is a need, just like food and water for the body. And my body is losing interest in pleasing itself
>>
>>23907159
If she was your girlfriend for thee months, would you still be together? I assume you're at uni, which means there's tons of opportunity. If you like this girl enough to go without sex so be it, but don't delude yourself into thinking you can go without it long term. (unless you're a eunuch)
>>
>>23907128
Try talking to her and find out whats the problem. If she is just hardcore religious you might have a chance. If she's plain asexual you are out of luck.
>>
File: 1349736760714.jpg (5KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1349736760714.jpg
5KB, 250x231px
>>23907181
>>23907128
Complete good girl? No Sex? Do you want to snap and kill everyone at your work?
>>
>>23907203
Yes I'd still be with her even if it was 3 months. Being young, I know there are plenty of opportunities, but I don't want to get fucked up each and every time a girl cheats on me or does something to fuck my life up. She is a complete good girl. I'm basically her first ever boyfriend.

>>23907212
I've talked to her about it, she just isnt interested in sex at all. She does get horny and would like to have sex with me. But she never acts. She had never touched herself though. So she never experienced climaxing. We recently started the experience of fingering, and she doesn't find pleasure in it at all
>>
>>23907229
Slightly, but I managed to control it
>>
>>23907232
eat her out?
>>
>>23907241
Yeah, plenty of times and she enjoys the fuck out of that. That's basically her favorite at the moment. But she never gets off! She just says "Okay, thats enough" and smiles at me
>>
>>23907128
this is odd. You know this is odd. If this upsets you and she doesn't care you have a deeper problem.

Furthermore. If sex isn't important then just indulging in it out of curiosity wouldn't be an issue. Refusing it altogether implies that it still holds some importance to her. Having never experienced though she just sounds confused.
>>
>>23907257
protip: she got off
>>
>>23907257
Ok, three possibles: one) she can feel the orgasm coming but the tension and such (also possibly worries about bladder control and such) means that it's scaring the hell out of her and so she's not quite getting there.

2) you're doing it wrong. Just about every girl is different in what will best get her off (or get her of at all) and if she doesn't/hasn't masturbated then you're going to have to find that magic xombination without her guidance)

3) she's genuinely anorgasmic. It happens sadly.
>>
>>23907259
Deeper problem within myself, or in this relationship?

And it isn't that important, but what can I do? How can I introduce the topic of her being confused? It is important to her, but she knows I want to spend the rest of my life with her, she knows im committed to her.
>>
>>23907300
>not getting sex
>complaining about it on 4chan
>it isn't a problem

k
>>
>>23907284
It's basically the first one and half the second. I know she feels good because she pushes me to do it longer
>>
>>23907305
>Doesn't have a girlfriend
>Stuck jerking himself off to shemales
>Angry about it so attacks people with problems

Great
>>
>>23907284
as a woman myself, i can tell you the most likely explanation is that she did indeed orgasm and either doesn't know it or is embarrassed by it. after you orgasm, it's too sensitive to keep going and that's where the "okay stop" comes in. if he was just bad at it she wouldn't keep letting him do it
>>
>>23907322
i'm just saying that it sounds like it actually *is important* to you if you're bothered enough to ask for help here.
>>
>>23907311
Then the challenge is both exploration and getting her to relax and just let it happen.

Key to that is finding out what is freaking her out about the whole thing.
>>
>>23907328
She probably doesn't know then. She never experienced it at all
>>
>>23907330
I'm asking for help to figure out what she can't explain herself. It isn't necessarily about having sex. It's about understanding what other minds think about it when it comes to her getting sexual

Sorry if it was rude
>>
>>23907332
I understand
>>
OK, not had sex in years, and it's looking like next weekend I'm finally going to get some.

Anyone got a good write up of good foreplay and getting to it?

I know every girl is different so no one will be able to say the perfect thing, but just a general how to would be useful.

Also, how to tame pubic hair?
>>
>>23907355
Well anon, tell us how her personality is.
>>
>>23907128
Hey, I'm you and I married that girl.

Been together 11 years.

Guess what? I cheat.

Don't do it to yourself, and get out while you don't have a mortgage and kids (yeah, kids happened.. Because that's the only reason she wants sex)
>>
>>23907363
Well she's normally quite confident and happy, but she's recently had a nervous breakdown, so I'd quite delicate at the moment. I'd guess it would need to be a lot of stuff focused on her, slow and intimate.
>>
>>23907366
I really do see a future with her though. I love her with everything I got, and I really do think our future will be amazing. She wants kids, but she wants to live life before we settle down to that life which means she wants to have fun before making her body a baby maker
>>
>metaphorical tips

Kek
>>
>>23907437
You're 19. You don't know shit. 4 years of your dating life in high school is meaningless.

Tell her your sexual needs aren't being met. Figure out if you want to open up your relationship or part ways.

Don't be any more of a beta than you already are; you're just asking to be cucked. In fact, she could already be cheating on you. With many guys.
>>
>>23907572
You're right. I'll talk to her about my needs and see where it takes me. Thank you anon. And maybe she is cheating on me, maybe not. Won't know until she fucks up and I catch her
>>
any methods for lasting longer?
>>
Good intimate and gentle foreplay?
>>
>>23907128

My ex-girlfriend was a hardcore Islamic girl, a few months into our relationship she sent me a pic of her tits in a bra. That's all I got for 5 years, I brought it up a lot of times and she used to say, "I love you, so I thought it's ok", but she'd never do anything else. I had to fly to North Sudan to meet her parents and prove to them that I was ok even though I am not a Muslim (I offered to convert for her but she said I wouldn't be doing it for the right reason).

When we finally had sex, she was fucked up, dude, she wanted to do literally everything, all the time. She still does as long as it doesn't involve public or other people she wants anything.

I'm not saying that will happen to you, but I am saying, it's worth anything to wait for a girl you have an amazing emotional connection to have sex with you.
>>
>>23907703
That's the thing, my girlfriend doesn't even send nudes.
>>
I asked this in the kink thread but didn't get very good responses. My gf is really into being dom'd (not extreme things, mostly tied down stuff) but I really don't know what to do exactly. I know she likes being tied down but I have no idea where to go from there.

Anyone got some ideas or experience?
>>
>>23907797
tie a vibrator to her and leave her for 20 minutes
>>
>>23907585
Honestly the best thing you can do, if you dont stand for what you want then you wont get it.

As much as you "love" her, if there is a part of the relationship that isnt working for you then the relationship isnt working for you.
>>
>>23907797
Well, basically once you've got your girl tied down/tied up, you can then try all sorts of things.

My own suggestion for something a bit different would be blindfolding her (possibly also earplugs) and then teasing her with fingers, tongue, cock, vibrator and so on. Tease her, masturbate her, deny her her orgasm until she's begging for it, and then either untie her (if you've done your job properly, she'll be so crazy with lust that she'll fuck you like a wild woman), or make her cum, then just carry on (moving to other parts of her body initially unless she's properly multi-orgasmic) until she's cum so many times that she's begging you to stop. Then slow down, gently untie her, give her a kiss and let her just sleep.

The bits that you'd need to be clear on would be the usual kink things (safewords, what terms are acceptable for dirty talk, etc.) and it might also be worth telling her what you're going to be doing to her (in as much detail as possible, be imaginative!), maybe a day before hand (feel free to be vague about exactly when) to get her juices flowing in anticipation.

If you take this suggestion, good luck anon.
>>
>>23908220
You seem to know a lot. Please advise me:
>>23907683
It'll be my first time with this girl. And my first time in like 7 years!
>>
>>23907328
The best person to ask for tips on how to please a woman is a woman...I would like to ask for any tips on eating pussay if possible
>>
>>23908228
Short form is lots of kissing (and not just the mouth or tits, but neck, hair, other areas of skin), physical closeness both before the clothes start coming off and at the various stages of disrobing, and take things slow. Let her kick things on, or at very least watch for her signals to do so (throaty, breathy moans, hardened nipples, etc.).

In other words, if you can think of a course of action and words like 'aggressive', 'primal', or similar can't be applied, it's probably good for what you're after.

...giving her a good rub down might be a good idea to lead into the whole thing, but that's liable to be more teasing than gentle and intimate. :/
>>
>>23907797
Fuck you, I responded to you with good beginners feedback and you didn't even take 5 minutes to read it and try it.
>>
>>23908289
Well the rub down can be fine. But teasing can be good too. I'd rather spend a long time on her than dissapoint. So yeah, a lot of stroking/caressing her body and hair.
>>
>>23908205
When I do stand for what I want though, I feel bad, like I'm forcing her to change when I told her I love her for who she is, and not for what she can do for me. But I'll talk to her
>>
>>23908784
Anon, being in a relationship in the real world is mostly compromises and hard work. And that has to cut both ways, or the relationship is doomed from the start.
>>
>>23907128
she's cuckolding you
and playing the slut while you're at work.
>>
I'm a Virgin tho
>>
TIP #1: TALK TO YOUR PARTNERS.

Sex is an activity people do together. It's not fucking Soul Calibur and there are no "moves". Talk to each other. If you can't talk to each other you'll be shit in bed forever.
>>
>>23907159
4 years of your life is nothing, especially at 15-19. Throwing good years after bad is the Gambler's fallacy applied to your life, and life can't be earned again anywhere else.

Don't ever stay with someone just because it's been a long time, or because you think they'll be nothing without you. That shit is doomed.
>>
>>23911374
I'm not him but damn that puts things into perspective for me
>>
>>23907159

>19
>ruin her future

Get over yourself
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.