[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: ask the opposite gender anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 9

File: oppgender2.jpg (144KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oppgender2.jpg
144KB, 1280x1024px
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything
>>
For tall chicks, would you date a shorter dude? I mean someone near average height for males?
>>
Fuck off there's already a thread.
>>23890405
>>23890405
>>23890405
>>
>5. Don't make duplicate threads. Use the catalog (try the search feature).
>>
File: 1402799094251.png (260KB, 472x353px) Image search: [Google]
1402799094251.png
260KB, 472x353px
>>23897403
>being forced to post pictures of yourself
Not very fair to the ones who don't want to.
>>
>>23897425
Ditto.

Females: what would it take for you to date a short (Dio, Danny Devito) guy?
>>
>>23897408
Fuck off. A key mechanic (facepics) is different.
>>
For any really: best first date ideas? I feel like just coffee is very played out
>>
Granted that they are attractive, would you mind getting hit on by a customer while you're at work? I guess say state your gender
>>
>>23897433
>>23897443
>>23897449
kek at brandons dick
>>
>>23897397
I am not incredibly tall (5'7 ) though in my area I am taller than most of the women. I have dated guys shorter than me, the same height and taller. I don't see the issue if he is attractive to me he is attractive regardless of height.

>>23899521
I like to be outdoors if the weather permits, a hike, going swimming, going to the zoo or gardens is nice. Cooking at home is also pretty great, having meals on the balcony. Movies I still enjoy doing that, as well as going to see concerts.
>>
>>23899521
Depends.

Tea shops are good and safe alternative to coffee.
Hookah bars if your date is a bit excentric.
I have taken people to my favorite bar and it always works out.
A picnic
A walk through the zoo

It all depends on what your date is like.
>>
A question to guys: What are characteristics/qualities of an ideal gf? What sort of things would they do to bring you ultimate happiness?
>>
To ladies:

Was Hitler right?
>>
File: 1465070128583.jpg (117KB, 519x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465070128583.jpg
117KB, 519x800px
womyn: If men were like women and didnt get horny for looking at womens bodies easily would you wear clothes like this at the gym?

I can see why it would be nice, such freedom of movement.
>>
>>23899951
Probably being really positive and supportive and up for trying new things. Taking an interest in what I'm interested in is a huge plus too.
>>
>>23899951
well, imo at least

>cares about things other than herself/what affects her immediate vicinity
>can hold a conversation/isn't vapid
>sassy/witty af
>can take a joke
>relaxed in general
>isn't obese
>sees a relationship as an opportunity for synergy rather than purpose, i.e. has something she wants to do in life
>is crass and cynical
>makes up her own mind about things and doesn't simply follow trends for the sake of fitting in
>likes the shit out of fuzz pedals just cause fucking fuzz pedals

Honestly though anon, you do you. At the end of the day, it's probably better to just do whatever suits you and eventually stumble upon someone who shares the same outlook on stuff as opposed to trying to wrangle your personality/looks in order to make them somewhat more compatible with more people. I'd be ultimately happy knowing that someone is OK with who they are, because that saves a lot of trouble down the road, for both parties.
>>
Why do random girls keep asking if they know me followed by "are you wearing mascera" is this some kind of new meme?
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 750x1334px
Question to anyone willing to answer: I've had tinder for months. Only gotten about 12 girl matches, and only 3 of those haven't been unresponsive or bots. Turned it so I see both men and women, very rare I swipe right on a guy (like I've done it 5 times), but I've gotten a match every time I have!

Am I only attractive to one gender?
>>
To femanons, I'm 6'4, almost 6'5" and like alot of guys like shorter girls but most seem intimidated, like look down when passing me. Is it just the height or am I just giving off bad vibes? How much of a factor is height alone? If it helps I'm also /fit/ but still autistic.
>>
>>23899936
What's a hookah bar?
>>
when I ask this girl for her number she replies with something random and doesn't give me her number.
why? does she just need an ego boost / low self esteem ?
>>
>>23903418
Are you asking her in person or on facebook? I assume the latter since it's hard to be that evasive in real life conversation.
>>
What do girls think about pegging?
It's been my fetish for years and i'm really curieus to try. I asked some of my ex girlfriends but most of them were not in to it
>>
>>23903396
Its where I pick your mum up from!
I joke. Its a hookah or hubbly. Google it and you should get pics of whats basically a vase with a pipe for smoking flavoured tobacco.
Its like a middle eastern bong.
>>
How does a guy become good looking so women will approach?

I googled this and did the whole face wash, work out, eat healthy, get a hair cut, and dress nice. Yet not even morbidly obese women approach me either at school or the gym. For 2 years.

If none of this shit worked, then im like hideously ugly?
>>
>>23899951
Good sense of humour
Is realistic/cynical to an extent
Supportive
Not fat
Not overly obsessed with appearance (perfectly fine to try to look nice but not when spending all her money and time on it)
Can hold an intelligent conversation
>>
File: AbiLQ7O.gif (2MB, 255x193px) Image search: [Google]
AbiLQ7O.gif
2MB, 255x193px
For males.

Do you like a girl who shit talks? in a mutual fun sorta bantering sense? cause I like to banter, but it seems to throw a lot of people off.
>>
>>23904812
My ex would shit talk a lot, just saw it as an amusing quirk. Doesn't bother me so long as it's not excessive but would be a slight turn-off on someone I don't know well
>>
>>23904822
Yeah fair enough, just usually while gaming, nothing excessive or rude, just calling people plebs and what not.

But thanks!
>>
>>23904812
I fucking love shit talk

dish me sass all day, I'll respond with rad bantz
>>
>>23904812
If it's fun, then yeah sure. If it isn't then obviously not.

Basically it comes down to 1) do our senses of humour align reasonably well? and 2) is this person only keeping me around to belittle/insult me?

If the first answer is a yes, and the second is a no, then game on. Otherwise, fuck that.
>>
>>23904846
No problem.

Femanons: What are your thoughts on men with long hair?
>>
>>23904812
a girl that doesn't shit talk or have good banter is not gf material. Boooooooring
>>
>>23899951
willing to cuddle, able to take care of herself if I kick the bucket, not religious, not fat*, any sized boobs, any color of hair, kinky, likes to watch movies and play video games, and personally for me - would rather eat ice cream and watch GoT instead of going out clubbing

* - when I say fat, I don't mean you have to be skeletor from a fashion magazine... if you don't have flabs folding over when standing, if you're able to adjust your caloric intake on your own, if you don't wheeze after walking for 5 minutes, then you're fine. It's not just a matter of attractiveness, it's about taking care of yourself and being responsible towards your body.
>>
>>23904768
girls rarely approach, never count on others to give you what you want. It says nothing good or bad if they don't approach, don't take it personally.

>...then i'm hideously ugly
No one's as attractive as they think they are. But flouting one's insecurities as a way to fish for compliments or approval is an ugly personality trait.
If you wanna seem open or vulnerable, do so with things of substance, looks are kid shit.
>>
>>23905100
I dont think im attractive at all. I was/am working on it, but based on my results not going so well.

I have no idea what you mean by things of substance, Im finishing school next may and studying my ass off to get a job as an app developer or software. I plan on getting a master in CS, but I just like doing it.
>>
>>23899902
ehh that's a difficult one to definitively answer. i wouldn't mind having someone flirt with me at work if i thought they were cute and they weren't acting creepy about it. but i don't think it's really a good idea because it puts the person you're flirting with in a weird position - if they are into you, they can't really flirt back (we literally have rules about this where i work but even if you don't there's supposed to be a level of professionalism), and if we aren't into we can't really escape the situation or tell you so because we have to customer service you. also like 80% of guys who do hit on me at work ARE creepy and i tell my managers to deal with them, 15% are annoying/inconvenient to deal with in a work scenario, and the other 5% that are cute and cool i bomb with because idk how to flirt when my boss is watching lol

i would say if you really want a chance with someone who you know from being a customer where they work, then be a regular and chat them up casually so they get used to you. if they're always friendly, then you can try flirting a little or inviting them to do something etc. this would be the most effective and least weird

>>23901666
yes a secret meme devised by the female hivemind

>>23901956
i can't speak for everyone obviously but i'm ridiculously attracted to super tall guys so i don't think it's that. hard to tell you what it is without seeing you

>>23903418
she doesn't want to give you her number

>>23903778
no opinion on it. i wouldn't be averse to trying it if some guy i was seeing wanted to, though i might feel pretty awkward since i have no experience with it. definitely wouldn't be something that made me like them any less tho
>>
>>23904768

>>23904768
i am a reasonably attractive female according to other sources and i even i don't get approached irl with any regularity. rbf maybe. as much as gender roles suck and are stupid, many people in society buy into them. i also agree that not being insecure, and being comfortable in your own skin, are extremely important in attracting anyone. i'm a pretty confident person myself but empathetic so i attract all kinds of insecure clingers and that kind of attitude/behavior is really annoying and a HUGE turn off

>>23904905
i love long hair on guys but i think i'm in the minority. personally for me the more hair the better. my ideal guy has long, dark, curly locks, a nice bushy beard, and plenty of chest/arm hair
>>
>>23904812
Shit talk sometimes is OK. It also depends on what the shit talk is about.
>>
>>23903803
I've seen those around but generally in bad parts of town. The other ideas sound good though.
>>
>>23907752
They're not that bad honestly.
>>
Is it a "male thing" only to screw around with other girls, while already being in a relationship (3y) ?
>>
>>23897397
yes! i prefer someone closer to my own height, because otherwise i feel like an infant and it bothers me. i feel creepy, it looks weird, i can't reach your fucking face, etc. if a guy is around 6' or taller, he's generally out of the dating pool for me. the only issue is heels. i don't mind being as tall as or a little taller than a guy when i wear them, but apparently that bothers some men. too bad, i say, because i fucking love cute shoes

>>23903778
don't have experience with it, but it's one of those things i've always been fascinated by and would love to try

>>23904768
we do all sorts of mental gymnastics to sabotage our approach. or at least i do. for example, if you look young, i'll assume you're too young for me and not bother. if you look good, i'll assume you already have a gf. it's also a matter of placement. are you at work, are they at work, do you look busy? there are all kinds of excuses, but the bottom line is, most of us are too insecure or nervous to just approach somebody and be like HI U CUTE
>>
>>23908197
and i just saw the "tall" chicks part oops. whatever it's early
>>
>>23908197
>>23908199
What sort of height are you out of interest/for context?
>>
>>23908193
No. It's a jerkfacebastard way of doing things. Got nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>23901956
I do that to everyone because I'm shy. Even though I like the idea of being with a taller man because I think the contrast in height is adorable, tall guys and especially extremely tall guys like you are not something I see often. I'd probably look down and then sneak a peak when you're not looking.

>>23904905
I adore men with long hair! I hang out on the board mostly for the cute guys in the long hair threads we have once in a while.

>>23903778
I've been curious ever since I heard about it. I'd never be the one to bring it up, but if a man I loved wanted to, I'd definitely give it a try.

>>23908193
There are horrible, selfish people out there on both sides. If you look at the cheater threads, you'll see stories of men who have dealt with some disgusting women in their lives as well.
>>
Girls : if you had the chance to live in a world where the role and advantages/inconvenient/privileges of both genders were totally reversed, like, you would be paid more for your work but also you'd have to take charge like mens do, you'd have to seduce men etc etc, would you take that chance ? Would you want a world like that or do you actually love your condition right now and don't want anything to change ?
>>
>>23908693
I'd rather just be a man than a woman with the roles reversed.
>>
>>23908709
Well because most of the time, girls are happy with being girls, just not so happy about their conditions/privileges etc
>>
>>23908709
Fuck i readed too fast, i thought you were asking why not just be a man, sorry
>>
For femanons: could you explain the appeal in dating someone older than you?
>>
File: 1462493503974.jpg (132KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1462493503974.jpg
132KB, 800x999px
For femanons.

Would you be put off if someone you were attracted(she is) at work tried dating/relationship with you but.

1.He had no friends atm except for old ones in other town and coworkers I don't see outside work.
2.No social media pressence
3.1 week old nerve damage :/ to penis so sex would have to be slow for at least 2 weaks then somewhat slow for at least 2 months?(I will 95% recover over long period)

Upsides: Good looking, liked at work, music hobby (electronic) that I invested quite some money and time in.(not pro by any means but could maybe be something in 3-5 years, lol)
>>
girls

Is being ugly, short and balding means literally unlovable? Should I just kill myself and save myself from the misery?
>>
Guys: What would you do if a girl that clearly loves you deleted you from every social platform? Like facebook, skype, whatsapp etc
>>
>>23908734
The illusion of having your shit together and being more mature. And I guess for some people, money.. Older guys tend to make more money. That goes back to having your shit together though.
>>23908844
No. It might reduce your chances though. Start working out. Be charismatic. Personality really does go farther.
>>
>>23905367
Yea I guess that's what I meant, not hardcore flirting like "I don't have cash but maybe I could give you another tip hue hue hue hue", just that now that school is over the only girls I end up seeing are the ones at stores and stuff
>>
>>23908862
I would wonder why the fuck she did that and then i'd proceed to ignore her as well since she act like a child/crazy.
>>
trans: I have a ''transexual'' (not sure if this is the correct term) friend who is really ambiguous, I try to avoid using gender nouns with him/her, and since my mother tongue doesn't have ''neutral gender'' it's hard as fuck. What should I do? I just want to avoid a uncomfortable moment for him/her
>>
>>23908884

What does personality mean when girls don't even give a chance to you because of how you look?
>>
>>23908908
I have a friend who is 5'2" and pretty damn ugly, but he's super awesome to be around and he's had a few long relationships with fairly attractive girls. Another friend who isn't that ugly but he's 5'7" and balding so he shaves his head and wears hats. My girl friends and I have often had conversations on how all of us would potentially date/fuck him but one part of his personality is a major turn off.
Friend who is 6'4", attractive, has a good job, who none of us would date because his personality sucks.
The other stuff helps initially but it all boils down to who you are as a person. Just make a ton of new friends if you can, and girls will follow.
>>
>>23908931

I'm not bad on personality front too from what people say but I'm growing extremely frustrated and bitter because all my attempts on dating ended after girls openly saying I'm not attractive.
>>
Why do guys on female pic threads/sma threads have such high standards? I'm average, but I feel like most guys would jump at the chance to have sex with me IRL. And I'm not sure if it's because of my personality or because I'm cute or because men just want sex from anything that moves. Is it a combination of all three?
>>
>>23909407
I think it's more that those guys do have ridiculously high standards, probably as a result of all the usual reasons (seeing all these beautiful people on tv/in films, etc), only turbo charged by the mild insanity so common among anons, and the fact that they're regulars in threads which are essentially filled with girls who are all pretty good looking (hence why they post, if they truly didn't think they looked good, then they wouldn't have the confidence to).

Of course, IRL most guys, especially those in their late teens/early twenties (or neckbeards), will bang almost anything that moves given the chance.
>>
>>23909407
There's a major difference between TV hot and real life hot. generally, on those boards you are being compared to TV hot.
>>
>>23909407
because it's the internet and everyone usually gets what they themselves are. So if a guy is a 7/10 he will end up with about that for a GF.
>>
>>23908734
It gives a false sense of maturity i.e. "If I surround myself with mature people that means I'm mature"
>>
>>23897397
no that's like my no1 thing that ruins it idk why
just can't
>>
>>23908904
I'm in the same boat. I never really knew anyone trans while growing up but met many after HS but with various definitions (such as not even identifying as male or female but something entirely different). To avoid offending anyone I usually just use their name or use "they" to refer to them such as
>where did anon go?
>they went to the bathroom

I'm still not sure on what's correct exactly but I'm doing the best I can to understand.
>>
>>23909407
That's pretty vain.
>>
>>23908862
I'd be curious as to what I did wrong, see if she acts any differently in real life and might ask her about it in a drunken stupor if we're in the same room.
>>
Why do girls make up literally any excuse to get a tattoo and why don't they realize that it just makes them look uglier and less symmetrical?
>>
>>23909981
Tattoos can be attractive depending on what it is and the person themselves since some people just really don't match having a tattoo. Also the placement matters too, I once knew a girl that had a giant one tattooed on her chest and it made things way to distracting.
>>
>>23910052
The only people that match having with having a tattoo are usually really bland or awful people so I guess you're right.
>>
>>23909407
They're the same kind of guys that lurk around /gif/ and the other NSFW boards and also expect TV beauty like another anon said. Don't think too much of it, there are idiots everywhere and not everyone in those threads is that stupid.
>>
File: adf (7).png (636KB, 516x740px) Image search: [Google]
adf (7).png
636KB, 516x740px
Hey, i'm a bisexual guy who's only dated men in the past, but i'm curious if any girls happen to find my body attractive.~
>>
Girls am I cure?
>>
Girls what do you [email protected] a
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 1121x1872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1121x1872px
Girls, Can I be a girl too?
>>
ladies, what do you think of this situation?

I'm trying to get with a coworker of mine who I think is super cool, but she's kind of seeing someone?

We've had a sloppy drunk makeout sesh and she says she's attracted to me, but she's still seeing this other guy.

Am I an asshole for trying to fuck up a preexisting thing even though i really like her?

Also how does this situation seen from an outside perspective?

As an aside, she's not dating him, they're just seeing each other.
>>
Females:

How much of a turnoff is it that I can't bring myself to spank/hair pull/do anything that's mildly violent, except and just maybe pounding, to a girl during intercourse?

Am I fucked up, or do I still have hope?
>>
>>23911348
Lotsa girls aren't into violent sexual behavior. Why you asking? Did girls ask you to slap them and you couldn't?

That situation kinda happened to me last night lol. He ended up slapping me, but I know he didn't feel right doing it.
Guys, which Fallout 4 companion is the best and why?
>>
>>23911406
Dogi ftw
>>
>>23911410
Male here
>>
>>23911410
But I asked why.

I know he does not give a fuck when you do evil fucked up things and all, but he doesn't carry lots of weight, no?
Or wait, the Lone Wanderer perk works with him, isn't that right?
Also, I get sad whenever he gets down and whines ;___;
>>
>>23911406
>Why you asking? Did girls ask you to slap them and you couldn't?
Erotic roleplaying websites and homemade porn make me think all girls like it rough and violent and it kinda makes me feel emasculated.
>>
>>23911415
And I feel a little fucked up for wanting to get slapped and choked, haha. Let's just accept our preferences and chill about it!
>>
>>23911414
I only played it one time so no clue
>>
>>23911420
Really? Because your preferences are things I see literally everywhere, whereas something more gentle and loving is truly scarce, out of what I've seen of course.
>>
>>23911430
It actually depends of my partners. I've had some lover boys that I really enjoyed having gentle sex with, and some others where they would fuck me hard and choke me and whatnot.

I can do both, I enjoy both. I don't know, people aren't usually just black and white, no?
>>
>>23911437
I know of people who enjoy both, yes, but when that happens I can't help but feel like I'm not enough of a man to please her entirely.
>>
>>23911439
I don't consider anyone to not be "man enough" when they can't please me entirely. It's just part of being human. I don't think there's a perfect partner for me out there. But maybe i'm too pessimist. (I probably am)
I actually enjoy having multiple partners.
>>
>>23911447
I wonder how much of your point of view is shared. I mean, am I supposed to settle with the fact I won't be able to please my partner entirely? Where's the line drawn when it comes to couples and sexual compatibility, then?
>>
For women: How do I start a conversation without seeming anywhere near creepy?

I'm like 6'3", and can't talk to people casually to save my life. How should I converse?
>>
Girls:

Bare with me just a bit. I've had a few drinks so my typing may not be the best also my first time posting here.

I'm an engineer. I don't talk to girls that often. I'm infatuated with a coworker of mine. I've never been this interested in a girl before. We've had a few talks and do coworker stuff but I want to invite her out. How do I approach this? What do I look for? A better question: since she's an engineer like me who likes building things would it be a bad idea to invite her to a maker faire or an engineering club? Idk if the standards of 'dinner, movie, etc' apply to engineering girls

Please I've never had his interest like I do with her, I really don't want to mess this up.
>>
Ladies, would approaching a complete stranger and saying "I think you are absolutely stunning and would love your number," be too bold?

I'm terrible at small talk and would rather make my intentions clear from the get go.
>>
>>23911917
I'm not a female, so I don't know if my insight will be appreciated, but whatever.

If you have some sort of friendship already with this girl, I think it would be much better to ask her out to do something that you aren't engaged with as a profession. A maker fair might be fun as shit, but that doesn't really give you a setting to learn who you two are outside of a work context. Ask her out to a movie.
>>
>>23899902
I've had it a few times and I don't mind it at all. Though I have a gf so I always turn them down, which they're usually not too happy about and just assume I'm just saying it to avoid going out with them.

It's all kind of awkward actually.
>>
>>23912172
Considering all the street harassment (we) get, yes, it's too bold. A complete stranger is likely to want and avoid you to protect herself.
She doesn't want you to go and talk to her, when she's alone in public (or with friends, whatever), she isn't in a receptive state of mind for this shit. She probably noticed you staring at her for the past 10 minutes and really hopes you won't come to her to make things even more awkward.

But honestly. Don't add on to street harassment, it's a fucking plague (and most guys don't get it).
>>
>>23912421

t. Tumblrina
>>
>>23912438
No, just some girl who's sick of feeling in danger whenever I get out the door because street harassment is fucking real : )))))

Tell me about those times you were followed home by creepers, please!
>>
>>23912502

You're not "in danger" because someone asks for your number and you shouldn't "feel in danger" either, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

It's like when hawkers try to get you to buy whatever stupid crap they're selling on the street, it's annoying as fuck but get over it, it's what adults do.

How about you tell me about the time Motochorros robbed you at an ATM, 'cause I sure as fuck felt in danger when that happened to me, would've much preferred they were asking me out on a date.
>>
>>23912502
>>23912421
This kind of reminds me of that Family Guy episode when Brian just says hello to a woman and she sprays him with mace screaming NO MEANS NO.
>>
>>23912172
I think it's cringey, I'd absolutely say no. I wouldn't feel "in danger" like the other anon (even if I can sort of understand her), but it definitely makes me feel uneasy.
I don't like when guys approach me randomly, especially if I'm not out socializing. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't like getting attentions for my body in general, so the whole "you're absolutely stunning" would creep me out.
I prefer a guy who makes me laugh to a guy who compliments me.
>>
>>23912533
Lol dude. You just have no idea and you pretend like it's not a thing.

I've been asked my number by guys. I would say no or even ignore them. They would keep asking and kept following me for damn too long, because they wanted that fucking number.

If you guys could take no for an answer, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Girls are being followed, insulted, harassed, beaten, raped and even killed for saying no.
"Get over it, it's what adults do."

No, respect is what adults do. Street harassment isn't about respect.
And I'm not saying that asking a girl for her number on the street is street harassment, but because of it happening a whole fucking lot (every girl has a story), it makes it harder for us to not fear for that guy to become an asshole or aggressive if we say no.
>>
>>23912585

I've had the same thing happen with hawkers in Argentina, should we ban them from selling their goods? No, just walk past them, let them follow, they'll leave you alone eventually.

If someone follows you, if someone insults you, if someone harasses you, what does that do? Nothing dude, it doesn't do anything, it's kind of annoying, whatever, get over it.

I doubt you've ever felt like a guy was going to beat, rape or kill you because you turned them down, you're exaggerating there. But yes it happens, and those guys are sick, sick in the same way that Motochorros are sick, no matter what you do Motochorros will keep robbing people and perverts will keep beating and raping girls who say no. Doesn't mean I'm going to tell people on motorbikes not to ask me directions just because I'm scared of them being thieves.
>>
>>23911654
Relax, smile and say hello. Find some excuse to start conversation according to the situation you are in (ex: a comment on the class, asking for the time at the bus stop, advice on what drink to get in a bar, etc). Ask about them and talk about yourself.
>>
>>23912645
But I'm excessively boring, or my hobbies are way nerdier than most normal ones, and my life isn't noteworthy.

Maybe I should get back to school...
>>
>>23912172
Get better at talking, do some research on charisma, try more. That shit will never work, women like emotionally intelligent men.
>>
>>23911917
I'll disagree with the other anon. The maker faire is a good bet for something she would be interested in, and you'd get the chance to go alone together. Events like faires are great, because you have constant conversation topics all around but still have the opportunity to talk about other things too.
Heck, you might find out that you have nothing in common outside of engineering! But this lets you still enjoy yourselves rather than struggling to find conversation topics over dinner.
Movies are awful for first dates. You should be getting to know each other. You can't talk during a movie, and there's only so much that will come to mind over a meal.
It's all around an overdone and boring date.

Movies are fun when you've known each other for a while, and will be able to react to what you know the other likes, and are comfortable enough to cuddle a bit.

Not first date.
>>
>>23911214
>she says she's attracted to me, but she's still seeing this other guy.
This means she's unavailable. It doesn't matter if they're officially dating, she's letting you know that she can't while she's involved with this guy.

But she's game when she's single.

Put her on the back burner and focus on other things for a while
>>
>>23911139
You have big round eyes, a cute upturned nose, full lips, soft cheek bones, your jaw isn't too prominent, and you understand camera tricks to make your shoulders look smaller. I think you'd make an adorable girl.
Wear sunscreen on your face and neck every day. Your tan makes you look like you have 5 o' clock shadow.
>>
>>23908820
The no friends thing is a red flag but not a deal breaker. It would just put me on edge for if he wants me to fulfill all his socializing needs. I can't handle clinginesd
If he is truly okay socially, it's fine. And not in the "I have social anxiety, so since socializing is so painful for me, I must be an introvert! Nvm pls love me I am so lonely" way

I don't have much social media presence myself. I'd be a little disappointed because it makes it harder to gather intel on you, but it's not a mark against you.

What did you do to your dick?? I don't fuck within the first two weeks of knowing someone anyway.
That'd be a problem if you were looking for a fuck buddy, but for a date I think you'd be fine.
>>
>>23912502
"in danger" lol

Ive been robbed, assaulted and almost stabbed late night out. And here we have tumblrinas bitching about some homeless/alcoholic guys.
>>
Lol this is the most fucked up thread I've ever seen
>>
>>23913421
Try put some other hobbies that would be interesting to others, I know most outdoors things are attractive and also something creative like music is too.
>>
>>23912607
There are different levels of harassment. When you get harassed by someone who's trying to sell you something, do you feel as vulnerable as I do walking home late at night? I doubt it.

I have been sexually assaulted/raped on multiple occasions by different people throughout my life. It wasn't by random strangers (although some of them I barely knew), but it doesn't make it less scary to get repeatedly asked for your number (or whatever it is they ask) when you said multiple times NO and LEAVE ME ALONE.
To you, who said I was "exaggerating", you do not know me. You do not know any of my life experiences, you did not have to live through these street harassment events I just told you. Words might not be enough for you to understand, but dare not to say I am overreacting. My emotions and feelings (and everyone else's) are completely valid.

I don't get scared every time a stranger comes up to talk to me, but I've had my fair share of scary moments with these and I've learned to act differently in public because of those.
So yeah, you can go to a girl and tell her she's beautiful, but be aware that she might feel awkward or annoyed that you went into her personal space for it. She might like it. She might not. Respect it.
And whatever, call me Tumblrina if you'd like, my point is still valid and there's probably none of you men (and I do mean cisgender males) that ever had to experience what I and every other girl experienced, so I don't even see the point in arguing about how we should react and how we should feel.
>>
>>23911654
The best place to meet someone entirely new is somewhere that people expect to be engaged in conversation, like at a music store, clubs and that sort of thing. People on the street are generally going somewhere or have something to do and don't want to be approached.
>>
>>23914699
I paint models. Close enough, for creative?
>>
Remember to Sage when you reply people
>>
>>23915749
It depends on what kind of models but also just painting in general (as in original paintings) would be good creativity.
>>
>>23915792
Miniatures. Fantasy, sci-fi, etc.
>>
>>23915851
Probably not so much then unless they're the kind of person that's into sci fi and such.
>>
>people actually taking a troll thread seriously
R E T A R D S
E
T
A
R
D
S
>>
I'm new to the dating scene. Went on my first date less than two weeks ago and still a virgin.

Finishing up my fifth date from these random people from okcupid and the only person I'm still talking to (or is still talking to me) is a woman I'm completely uninterested in.

Frankly, I don't think she has any interest in me either. It's just a we're still talking to each other cause we don't have anyone else. She's attractive and we share the same interests, but holy shit, it's just dull the entire time making meaningless conversation for the sake of conversation. I think we went on about humidity for a good ten minutes on our third date.

Should I just come out and say we're as dull as a doorknob together and let's be friends? Or as somebody that has little to no experience with women, should I just continue to try to date this person in hopes I'll get better at well, everything? Or is that too assholeish?

How soon till this gets easier?
>>
>>23915931
You start by not posting in a troll thread.
>>
>>23915941
Okay. Let me try that now.

Shit. Might take me a few tries to get this one right.
>>
>>23915941
But that other thread is just a guy that gets pissed off when people don't post pictures of themselves?
>>
Holy shit this is cringeville, you should all kill yourself for posting in a cessfest dick/poop/gore thread.
>>
>>23915987
Don't know what to say here. You could report them and move on? You can't honestly let a troll or two bother you on this website, can you?
>>
>>23915909
Yeah, I know. I guess I should get another, more 'normie' hobby I could talk about, but... Ehhh.
>>
>>23916754
Well it's worth doing. Having a hobby in common with someone will give you a big boost in conversation. Just make sure it's something you are genuinely interested in though, there's not much point picking up a new hobby that you don't care about.
>>
ba-bump, mostly to annoy the trolls.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.