[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuckable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: photo 2 (6).jpg (94KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
photo 2 (6).jpg
94KB, 900x675px
fuckable?
>>
File: asasdasd.jpg (337KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asasdasd.jpg
337KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: photo 1 (3)s.jpg (189KB, 526x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo 1 (3)s.jpg
189KB, 526x900px
>>
File: photo 2 (11) copyww.jpg (184KB, 329x800px) Image search: [Google]
photo 2 (11) copyww.jpg
184KB, 329x800px
>>
Fuckable but not much beyond that
>>
Yeah definitely fuckable. Can you timestamp?
>>
Honestly you look great. Definitly fuckable and you don't seem overweight at all, I'm a personal trainer and I think you're fine, in more ways than one op ;P
>>
>>23886006
sure, but I wouldn't wanna be seen in public with that
>>
>>23886114
Nigga fuck you and your shitty jewlord "profession"

- Love, /fit/
>>
>>23886030
Sit on my face
>>
>>23886135
Sorry man. It's my second job besides retail. I'm trying to make through college and afford my apartment
>>
Where is the timestamp?
>>
>>23886233
explain yourself please
>>
Of course fuckable. Why wouldn't you be? I love the asses ladies.
>>
>>23886245
He is saying that you should timestamp so that people know its you in the photos. Its usual protocol for posters to take a picture of themselves with the date
>>
>>23886024
love the curves
>>
>>23886012
You have kik op?
>>
>>23886245
He wants you to prove that it is really you and just not some random hot chick.

You timestamp by drawing the date on a note, you hold it up, you sit on some anons face(like me) and then you take a picture that you upload to the thread.
>>
Hmmm.... definitely. But I think we need to see that pretty little asshole to judge more accurately.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.