[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you so sad? :,((

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: thesadiceprince.jpg (2MB, 1715x1415px) Image search: [Google]
thesadiceprince.jpg
2MB, 1715x1415px
Why are you so sad?
:,((
>>
>>23884410
Because latvia is bad country ;(
>>
>>23884443
Come be an americuck and eat burgers with me
>>
>>23884464
Its not that easy to get out of Eastern Europe.
>>
>>23884410
He's a sad lád :^C
>>
>>23884478
how so?
>>
>>23884489
Im not at liberty to say.
>>
File: 1464488598493.jpg (46KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1464488598493.jpg
46KB, 500x374px
>>23884498
>>
>>23884498
Im afraid that cccp comes back and we all will become happy.
>>
>>23884559
Yeah, economically it would be great.
I hate russians tho.
One came after me today because I looked at him wrong...
Anyways, Im from Latvia too, moved to Estonia as a kid.
>>
>>23884575
Rly, what happened?
>>
>>23884588
Well, I was with my crew, there were 3 of us.
Some some drunk reds were on the other side of the road.
We made eye contact, neither one of us stopped.
They started yelling sth in russian and ran over the road.
Those fuckers were big asf so we ran, fast.
Every few months or so sth similar happens, you cant get away without carrying sth on you.

Move to Estonia, we have technology and stuff. I sure love motherland.
>>
Because of a lot of reasons. But I guess today it's because I don't even want to hang out with the person I kind of think is cool because I've been off medication for a while again.

She asks stuff like, "Hey, what are you doing later?"

I want to tell her how I feel, but it's too early. This is why I'm older and have never had a real girlfriend. Being depressed is one thing, but having clinical depression where you need meds for years will ruin your life.
>>
File: Untitledx.png (280KB, 262x346px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledx.png
280KB, 262x346px
>>23884704
That is way more than expected man.
Hope you have a breakthrough, its entirely possible.
Im not promising you a miracle, but LSD helped me alot. Might help you too?
>>
>>23884725
I feel like LSD would make me realize more dark about the world though. I might come off it more nuts than I am now.
>>
>>23884792
Definitetly possible as it varies between different people.
Although it might be just what you need bud.
Get your mindset fixed, the world is a fucking beautiful place to live in. Enjoy it.
>>
>>23884410
Because sociopaths destroyed my people and my planet and the gods just watched.
>>
>>23884704
hahaha he couldn't even get a regular girlfriend, he's gonna get a gook!
>>
>>23884818

Go watch more anime.
>>
>>23884824
I don't watch anime
>>
>>23884827
I appreciate your statement. Thank you for your contribution in the thread, come again next time.
>>
>>23884410
Because my brain doesn't know how to be happy. I just started on medication a few weeks ago, it's helping, a little bit. I feel like my friends online are too nice to tell me how they really feel about me. I feel like my friends in real life don't enjoy being around me, but I might just be paranoid.

I failed my first semester of college completely because anxiety and depression hit me like a bag of bricks halfway through it and I buckled, but I hid it from my family until the last day of the semester. They were so disappointed with me, I've never been so upset with myself in my life.

I'm one of those kids that was always told he is so smart that he could do anything, I was diagnosed with ADHD as a young kid. They said I didn't have good grades because I was bored in my classes, since I was so smart. I don't really know if I believe that now. I don't feel like I'm smarter than anyone else around me, and I can never find the motivation to try to be smart. I don't really know what to do but keep going.
>>
My life is going absolutely nowhere, I've got no job and I keep making small problems worse by making stupid impulsive decisions
>>
>>23884410
Lonely

>new to Vancouver
>mesoverted (extroverted around friends, introverted around new people)
>RIP
>>
cos im a loner
>>
I'll bite.

I lost of my friends so I am lonely. I also am having problems in my relationship that are all my fault because I am a bad girlfriend. I don't really like myself very much.
>>
>>23884975
They dont want your potential to go to waste. But you will be loved nonetheless.
If you arent in a good state to deal with college right now, Im sure an exception can be made. Take a break? You sound like you need it.

Think about what makes you happy and do that.
Ive been in a similar situation like you, I guess I can relate. Not to sound arrogant, but I am smarter than a lot of people around me. I never had problems with school until I realized what I want from life.
Its so weird how socially unacceptable it is to drop out and do what you want.
Not everybody is made to study for more than a decade.
So do what the fuck you want, If you are as smart as your family claims you to be,then you will have no problem figuring life out.
If you are going to college only because people want you to, you shouldnt.
>>
>>23885013
Atleast its not eastern europe mate.
Id do basically anything to move out of here to an english speaking country.
>>
I'm sad because my boyfriend of 2 years (friends since 11 years old) and I are broken up as of three months ago, and I was just starting to feel better about us and we began speaking friendly recently and I just had to find out that I apparently have HPV now so I have to tell him that he gave me HPV and I'm still in love with him but he might not be good for me at all

And I have to start summer school tomorrow but I have to get my cervix scrapped out for the HPV shit but idk when I can because i'm busy with school and i'm so scared to tell him about the HPV

That's why I'm sad

On the brightside my birthday was yesterday and I had a good night
>>
>>23885052
Yeah I am taking a break and just working instead. I'm putting away as much money as I can and maybe I'll go back to college in the fall. I don't know. I might just try working my way up where I work and make that my life, it's not so bad.
>>
my butt hurts
>>
my mum died when I was 9 and I've never been able to get emotionally close to a woman or trust them
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.