[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant i find a chick to casually fuck my butt with a strap on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: thread use.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
thread use.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
Why cant i find a chick to casually fuck my butt with a strap on?
>>
>>23842583
bc thats gross to be perfectly honest
>>
>>23842583
Because you are a faggot in denial and women can see that trainwreck a mile away, think about it, why would a woman want to get involved in that drama?

Just accept that you like cock and move on with your life like the little twink you were meant to be.
>>
Idkc
>>
File: 14002852028.jpg (85KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
14002852028.jpg
85KB, 600x440px
>>23842583
>tfw this is the only thing girls want to do with me

I mean I don't really care, since I'm gay anyway, but it's pretty funny.
>>
Try a lesbian. I've had one of those offer it to me (I didn't ask and am not interested).
>>
>>23842583
Women are mainly submissives. And even when they aren't, they don't get that kinky when they go top on NSAs

Your best bet is to grow with a girl who gets you, and is down with fetishy shit. Maybe look for one on fetlife.com
>>
welp, guess I'm the outlier here: I'd have no problem fucking a guy with a strap on and would certainly not think less of any guy for being interested in that.

I suppose the main problem you're having is that it's not a typical conversation topic and most women are either unaware of pegging, aware but not interested (or not willing to admit they are interested), or distrustful out of concern for safety.
>>
>>23846364
Same I don't mind doing it for my boyfriend. I even helped him pick out the perfect prostate massager online.
>>
Because the amount of dudes who want to be pegged is huge in comparison to the amount of girls who want to peg someone so they're only gonna peg the best and most attractive guys. And if you're into pegging you're probably already undesirable so it's not gonna work out in your favor.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.