[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Minnesota.jpg (563KB, 1635x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Minnesota.jpg
563KB, 1635x1497px
Minnesota
>>
Minnesota
>>
I grew up in the metro now I'm in SW MN... shit sucks so who's around?
>>
>>23820812
I use to live in sweats mn, marshall to be exact. Worst fucking town I ever lived in.
>>
>>23820816

Bloomington is sweet. There's frozen treats and chipotle in walking distance from each other like everywhere. Guys have no excuse for taking me on shit dates. In Winona where my friend lives I guess there's fuck all. Crazy how urban and country Minnesota is.
>>
763 reporting in, an hour north of Mpls/St.Paul
>>
Excelsior reporting in
>>
Minneapolis reporting in.
>>
23/F Minnetonka and wishing I'd moved to Edina instead, you guys have two music stores, a NY style pizzeria and a French bakery over there
>>
geez
>>
>>23821759
Aye 22 M minnetonka
>>
>>23820812
Everyone bitching about how life sucks in Minnesota is entirely their own fault. I've lived in college towns, beach towns, East and West coast, the Southwest, and some pretty random rural communities in the past 7 years, and shit is same no matter where you go. It's up to you to do something with your time. Fun will not fall out of the sky because you bitch. If you're rural, get outdoors and do something. If you're in a city work extra hours and go to some shows or bars or exhibits and invest yourself in the community on your free time. I used to think Rochester had nothing until I started hiking and swimming, there are so many rivers, woods, valleys, and plains with unique biomes in Minnesota and everyone complains about nothing to do but smoke and drink, but when someone brings up that you'd rather be lazy and fulfill your own boredom.

Sorry for my English. Faggots.
>>
File: mnnice.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mnnice.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
26/m 763/Blaine/ Coon Rapids area

Bored as shit. Up for anything with anyone. Pretty much always disc golfing, shooting or driving nice show car on weekends
>>
>>23821759
AHH NICE YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND SHOPPING AND EATING WHAT CAN I DO TO GET UP IN YOUR PUSSY PLZ ACCEPT ME YOU ARE MY QUEEN YOUR UNIQUE TRAITS MAKE ME SOOOO HAAAAARRRRRRRRDD
>>
File: 1462229282706.png (50KB, 319x334px) Image search: [Google]
1462229282706.png
50KB, 319x334px
19/St. Paul. Will suck dick for weed desu
>>
23/m st cloud
>>
>>23823244
Nah Captain Douchenugget, I mentioned in a previous thread I moved here from NY and was having a hard time finding those places in Minnetonka or nearby.
>>
>tfw mpls and nobody to get high and have sex with
>>
>>23824370
Just head to the MOA and ask around by the bus station, odds are you'll find someone.
>>
>>23824443

a cute guy, though ;-;
>>
>>23824444
Fine I guess I'll havd to man up and suck some dick
>>
>>23824447

a-are you cute, anon?
>>
>>23824464
I guess, yeah
My kik is Magentarhymes btw
>>
>>23824486

>tfw no kik
>>
>>23824490
What's the best way to chat?
>>
>>23824493

have a snapchat?
>>
File: Har-Mar-Superstar-Bye-Bye-17.jpg (213KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Har-Mar-Superstar-Bye-Bye-17.jpg
213KB, 1280x1280px
Ayy lmao... 27/M/Eagan here, I have my own house to myself (Of course I do, it's the 'burbs, I'm the youngest resident in my neighborhood by a good 20 years), newly single, looking for women who wanna chill and smoke a bowl or drink some whiskey sometime.

kik: jh_mpls
>>
>>23822220
fuck you this state is awful and I'm going to live here forever and complain about it forever.

23/M/Roseville
where the fuck are my thunderstorms they said there would be thunderstorms
I'm really disappointed.
>>
Duluth here!
Where my northlanders at?!
>>
Any cyclists here?
>>
Maple Grove/Plymouth/Wayzata here 20/M anyone else around?
>>
>>23825269
Minneapolis/29/M here.
>>
M
Dinkytown
Who else /UMN/ student here?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.