[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

* never get rated in rate threads * sad times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: uwWmzrC.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
uwWmzrC.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
* never get rated in rate threads *

sad times
>>
>>23792642
I'd give you a 9, would love to face fuck you...
>>
>>23792642
Interesting face, boring eyes
>>
>>23792642
I like your face, but you're not my type
>>
Flawless skin, full lips, symmetrical. 7/10 would bang.
>>
thessa thompson/10

and thats a good thing
>>
>>23792642
Beautiful 8/10
>>
Learn to greentext, newfag.
>>
>>23792642
probably because you never rate anyone else
>>
>>23792642
I guess I could give you a 7 maybe.
>>
I think the lens/ angle is weird, but other than that you're cute, would date if we got along.
>>
/>>23792642
Amazing eyes, skin color, I would like to see that with different hair.
9/10 like it
>>
>>23792642
You're an easy 8 or better but then again you're definitely my type. Not sure why you need validation on here, don't you got guys all over you in real life?
>>
>>23792642
Rate others
>>
>>23792642
You look great, let´s see more skin!
>>
>>23792644
>the reason why I don't post in rate threads
>>
def not my type 3/10
>>
>>23793342
Well, thats the 4chan, but you can also find nice, honest ppl here, so you should try. Just ignore them.
>>
>>23792642
Huh, I saw you in a dream last night. Your hair was bigger/wilder, but still braided somehow.
>(she does have incredible skin, all over)
>>
>>23792642
"It's you! the hero of Kvaatch!"
>>
>>23792642
Very qt but WEAR LESS FUCKING MAKEUP
>>
You look like you might be a little chubby, because why else would you take a pic with that angle. For a black girl you're pretty cute, but i would probably not hit on you irl.

Objectively i would say a strong 7/10
>>
>>23795844
>for a black girl

Why do people say this as a compliment?
>>
>>23796162
It's not a compliment, it's like a conditional. For me black girls are automatically -2. I don't like the thick hair, i don't like the overly dark skin, generally fat.
>>
>>23792642 I'd give you an 8 but personality is way more important than face. I'm a little shallow I won't lie but.

>>23792644
0.0 entry was weak. Your splash was huge.

>>23792655
That's not a rate that's more like a diss you tard.

>>23795844
Why is black even in your comment and no offence to the cute Op But she's not black. My best friends family is white as fuck his uncle tans like hell tho no idea swear he got a Cuban or indian skin graft and tans 24/7. He is slightly darker then her.

I'm gonna start rating all the white chick's on here for a white chick your ok I guess.
Then I'll go be honest in the ass rate threads Cuz very few white bitches got that.

>>23796162
You never been to the southern states? That's one hateful hillbilly right there never know if they are gonna hang ya burn ya or just plain beat and curb you.

>>23796167
See hillbilly. Hateful. Generally fat wtf are you retarded go walk around north America or Europe all fat white people you dumb ass mother fucker. I walk around ghettos and see scronny niggers trying to mug mother fuckers to buy a 2$ Tuesday at kfc.
>>
>>23796167
White ppl I know fridges stock piled tons of junk food in fridge and cupboard McDonald's and restaurants all the time. Drink 4 litres of milk per 3 person family a day.

Black ppl I know kraft dinner, hotdogs, bread, first of the month and food bank days you have slightly more.

>Black girls are always fat.

ok then..... open your eyes just Cuz you actually have an ass doesn't make your whole body fat.
>>
>>23796598
Hah, i'll bet money that OP is at least half black. Look at her hair and face, you white knighting beta orbiter. You probably the type of dude who brings OP chicken nuggets at 3am and listens to her cry about some dude who fucked her and left, like her nigger father. Then she says you're a good friend and you go home and furiously beat off to the thought of her. You make me sick anon.
>>
>>23792642
>never get rated in rate threads

Same here anon, same here...
>>
>>23792642
Of course you don't get rated, rates are for humans, not imitation-brand races

Accept no substitute
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.