[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where my druggies at?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Where my druggies at?
>>
What are thoooooose?!
>>
>>23748689
Drunk as fuck. About to go home and roll up. What's up, night?
>>
>>23748727
DXM gel caps, 15 for a buck at dollar tree. ive taken like 35 already.
>>23748743
very nice, kinda strapped for cash so no weed for me :/
>>
File: Barbiturates.jpg (88KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Barbiturates.jpg
88KB, 300x225px
>>23748727
looks like cold medicine...
get some of these OP
>>
>>23748748
thought so, gel capsules are usually Dextromethorphan.
still, get some barbiturates its well worth the money.
>>
>>23748752
essentially yeah. But I use them for their dissociative properties.
>>
>>23748770
My nigga do you even Tor?
>>
>>23748771
touche
>>
File: m8whfmfbfjdv.jpg (116KB, 952x952px) Image search: [Google]
m8whfmfbfjdv.jpg
116KB, 952x952px
tripping on acid CX
>>
>>23748689
here, I was in pain management for a genetic brain disease and about to get back into pain management, but have been forced to buy pills off the streets because I couldn't afford insurance (I don't buy nearly as much medicine as insurance would cost, plus the cost of urine exams and pain management shit's fucked up).

Just took some morphine and oxy and about to finish my finals with the energy it gives me. woo
>>
thread die?
>>
>>23748834
who's this semen demon
>>
Any1 else rehab but then turn your life around while still 420/drugging?

o/
>>
>>23750952
that would be me :p
>>
>>23748834
>slutty look
>sweet family photo style

Damn, looks like she was a normal girl who is now trying to be edgy. Or at least, trying to look kinda decent for her normal family.
>>
>>23751058
nah i don't believe it
>>
>>23748689
Ffs, I wish these dex caps were sold up here. Otherwise I'd be robotripping wayyy more often.
>>
>>23750955
I've gotten completely clean 7 times. Then you start small, smoke a little weed. It never fucking ends, it's an endless spiral destroying your family and any hopes f a fucking happy life
>>
>>23748748
>DXM gel caps, 15 for a buck at dollar tree. ive taken like 35 already.

So how long until you're unable to type?
>>
>>23750955
I have a friend who was a heroin addict, went to rehab, and now just smokes and drinks occasionally. Been doing ok like that for about 8 years. But he was never really a true addict. What I mean by that is yes, he got severely addicted to heroin - but anyone can when using it enough. He didn't have the innate traits of addiction that other addicts have - never had a "problem" with anything else.

I was an addict since the day I was born. My only choice was to get completely clean - been that was about 3.5 years now. Best decision I ever made - went from nothing to finishing my masters degree this year. I tried JUST smoking or JUST drinking and it never worked, much like this anon >>23752971

People like my one friend are rare, honestly. If your addiction is bad enough to warrant rehab, you most likely will never be able to handle drinking and drugging socially.
>>
I do drugs but I lel at the people who say shit like, look at me, I'm a druggie XDXD

which is what these posts are, basically

>>23748834
except stupid sluts like these, only use is a fk toy :^)
>>
>>23748748
>kinda strapped for cash

A druggie strapped for cash? Go fucking figure!
>>
>>23748689
DXM is fucking middle-school tier
>>
>>23753033
I dislike this mentality in general. I've been through a lot of sobriety groups and making someone feel like they're more of an addict than someone else (down to their core identity) is really counterproductive as fuck and actually downright wrong. You don't seem to be generalizing nearly as much as some of the nurses in my program did so I'm kinda using you as a strawman but when people start insisting because of any factor that they can't do something entirely possible for anyone I get upset.
>end blogpost
>>
Tramadol HCL 50mg and Oxy HCL 5mg
>>
>>23754203
> making someone feel like they're more of an addict than someone else (down to their core identity) is really counterproductive as fuck and actually downright wrong.

I see where you're coming from, but the latest studies in neuroscience show that no, it is not downright wrong. Addiction, like many neurological disorders, can be placed on a spectrum. Some people are "worse" addicts than others - this is basically indisputable at this point. My minor was in addiction studies - not trying to sound like an asshole or an authority on the subject, but I've done a good amount of research on this and I am educated.

>when people start insisting because of any factor that they can't do something entirely possible for anyone I get upset.

This - this right here is where addiction is completely misunderstood. Is it within the realm of possibility that I COULD have a few drinks and stop, or smoke a joint occasionally? Of course it is - it's physically possible. But my brain doesn't WANT to have a few drinks or a joint now and then - it wants more, all the time, from the second the substance is ingested. It's a hijacking of the feedback between the nucleus accumbens, hippocampus, and amygdala in the brain's reward system. I am restless, irritable, anxious and depressed when only a little bit of a substance is consumed - until I get more. "Responsible" drinking/drugging would effectively be mental torture for me.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your argument. I completely agree that labeling someone as "more of an addict" than another can be very counterproductive - that's why it's best to let the addict themselves decide to what degree they are addicted. Of course, denial plays a large role in the process, so that can be dangerous too. Currently, the best course of action is to use motivational interviewing techniques to aid the individual in taking an objective look at their behavior - but of course that's not perfect. Nothing in addiction therapy is, at this point.
>>
>>23748748
>druggie
>cough syrup
Bro I won't tell your mom bro. You going to prom? You wanna get vert in the quad? Bang some Cherokee chicks down on the trail of beers? Buzz me my mulatto.

But seriously kid, dxm is for kids do some real drugs
>>
File: Mhmmm.jpg (75KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mhmmm.jpg
75KB, 768x1024px
Anyone else /heroin/? Just picked up a brick of some 8/10 stuff. Took some Klonopin a shot 2 bags, great feels going on.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.