[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my asshole something you'd put your dick in?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (207KB, 929x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 929x960px
Is my asshole something you'd put your dick in?
>>
>>23743815
Fuck
>>
What's your KIK?

We can discuss it.
>>
>>23743826
Right?
>>
>>23743826
No
>>
>>23743833
Sounds like a yes.
>>
>>23743815

OP, Hemorrhoid?
>>
>>23743852
How do I pop it?
>>
File: 1460166505335.jpg (39KB, 720x575px) Image search: [Google]
1460166505335.jpg
39KB, 720x575px
I have literally never seen my asshole but I can only imagine that it looks similar to the OP. I have taken some monster shits over the years. You know the ones that actually scare you. I am honestly scared to look at it desu.
>>
>>23743861
I suggest popping your jugular first. I heard it's more effective at what you're trying to achieve.
>>
>>23743865
Assholes. They ain't pretty.
>>
>>23743815
ive had worse OP. Just recovered actually.

I was put on meds for my PTSD that made me constipated resulting in a thrombose hemorrhoid. Went to hospital and bitch didnt do shit, said put hydrocortisone and witch hazel pads and told me to go home.

went home and it started bleeding and I was in severe pain, so I went back and another doctor shot me with anesthetic, opened it up, removed a blood clot, and cauterized the hemorrhoid. Sent me home with some stool softner and said do what other doctor did.

Anesthetic wore off while I was at work later on and I was bleeding through my pants. Went to hospital again and they put me on an IV and squeezed that fucker. Nothing they could do so I begged for painkillers and they gave me some percocets and said try not to use them as they cause constipation.

I took one a day, used hydrocortisone, and witch hazel pads for two weeks and it healed up but I had an impacted stool. I didnt want to start vomiting out shit so I shoved a finger up my ass and pulled that fucker out. Biggest dump of my life. Hemorrhoid came back a little but quickly healed.

Always eat your fiber /soc/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.