[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on girls with nipple piercings? Trying to figure out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: nipple.jpg (61KB, 610x586px) Image search: [Google]
nipple.jpg
61KB, 610x586px
Opinions on girls with nipple piercings?
Trying to figure out if I should get some.
>>
>>23637238
depends on your tits
can you post them?
>>
>>23637238
Not really into nipple piercings.
That's just me though, plenty of people into the alt look.

Get em' if you really want them. Don't get them to attract others.
>>
mine are pierced. reactions are mixed. doesn't bother me really
>>
>>23637238
Male opinion, i like them a lot
I realize that means little as a total anon
But never the less, i find them sexy
>>
about the same as other piercings and tattoos
I think they look silly and wouldn't go for someone who had them
>>
>>23637249
Let´s see and we will rate
>>
I personally don't like them, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't really like any kind of body modification. Tattoos, piercings, abnormally colored hair, ect are all kind of a turnoff.
>>
>>23637238
dont like piercings other than nose studs and ear rings
>>
I have mine done, I love them, I think it's worth it.
>>
they won't make your salami nipples look any better
>>
>>23637303
lol I think you have "nipples" and "areolas" confused
>>
>>23637238
Depends very much on the boobs. It works and looks really good on some boobs, others it looks terrible.

So it kinda depends on what your boobs look like

>>*insert stereotypical comment about showing us your boobs here*
>>
32 male here. I think they are absolutely disgusting but they aren't a deal breaker, will just play with your ass and focus less on your tits. Would pick a girl without them over you any day though
>>
A girl I'm fucking has them, as with hers they can take a full year to properly heal. Just saying.

Oh and I like them.
>>
>>23637238
Abso-fuckin-lutely LOVE them. I don't know what it is, but girls with nipple piercings fire me right up. Problem is, it's all preferential.

Don't do it because of some dude's opinion. If you like them, do it for yourself. If you don't then don't. You've got to live with it.
>>
>>23637546
>absolutely disgusting
>aren't a deal breaker
Nigga you desperate
>>
>>23637238
They don't look good on everyone. I have nothing against them, some girls have the tits/nipples to pull it off, some don't. The problem is when you get ugly saggy tits with pierced nipples, like the piercing is supposed to do something to help.
>>
>>23637238
It's an instant deal breaker in my book.
>>
They're for vapid sluts, millenials who only follow trends, and strippers
If you are any of those then go ahead. If you aren't then don't get them
Pretty simple
>ps; If you have stupid random tattoos or color your hair an unrealistically vibrant color or cut it in ways that mirror a 3rd grader with playschool scissors you most definitely fall into one of those 3 categories
>>23637248
>alt look
That hasn't existed since 2005 kiddo
>>
>>23637309
lol I think I hit a nerve about your pepperoni
>>
I think they're sexy. Unfortunately all the girls I've known to have them are awful people so there's that.
>>
>>23637756
>Has my tits pierced
>has vibrant color hair
>in an interesting cut
>Not a slut
>Not a millennial
> Not a stripper

I think you're projecting some anger here bro. I get that she's asking for opinions but you're just venting about what you don't like that has nothing to do with this thread.
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to need you to try to be constructive instead of total douche bag, mkay?

Remember kids, there will always be someone who doesn't like you, what you wear, what you like or what you do, tell that person to fuck themselves!
>>
>>23637815
>tits pierced
>vibrant color hair
>terrible cut
You're definitely a millenial if not physically definitely mentally.
>I think you're projecting
Way to argue like a tumblr page
You're a degenerate idiot who follows trends like a child, if that isn't obvious it will be when you're an adult (if you ever make it to bring one that is)
>>
>>23637878
>>23637756
>getting mad on the internet
>>
>>23637238
I have mine done. Got them to correct inverted nipples. I was going to take them out after healing but they're just fantastic.

I love when other girls have them. Also look good on guys. They're great to play with.
I recommend getting them. If you regret it you can always take them out.
>>
>>23637238
Don't really care. It's like tattoos. If you have a excessive amount, it begins to be degenerate. It's your body, do what you think is best because your the one going to live with it.
>>
>>23637878
Woosah man,
Woosah
you seem to be in the belief a person choosing to do something they like has to fit into one of your preset boxes or prejudice.
Maybe....
Just maybe

Do you think I make choices that make me happy?

I think you're making choices that bring others to your level instead of achieving happiness yourself.

But that's just me and according to you I'm an idiot so why listen to a person who you indiscriminately dislike for no reason other. I just think a person should be able to be happy without some crabby ass little bitch whiny at them for doing something said little bitch didn't like.
>>
I just got my nipples pierced a few weeks ago, i thought i might regret it but so far they're pretty nice and i enjoy them. They're really sore and kinda gross in the healing process, but i'm growing more fond of them as time passes.
>>
>>23638089
show
>>
>>23637238
me personally i think it's hot. i like piercings as long as they aren't overboard. i can do nipples, ears, and maybe 1 nose/nip/eyebrow (not all 3 though)

oh and whatever that one piercing is called where it's just a little stud on your cheek.. that's hot
>>
why would you come to 4chan for validation? anyone who asks questions regarding their body on here needs to learn how to love themselves and literally not come to this site of all places for that, the opinion of a man from here is the last thing you want or need, as everyone i know in real life who comes on here regularly is an asshole who isn't having sex anyways, much less can be picky about nipple rings.

but for the question, i'm a girl and love them. It doesn't matter what other people think honestly, you're not going to sleep with anyone who dislikes them anyways (hopefully)
>>
>>23637878
lol sorry about your life
>>
>>23638249
Tits pls?
>>
>>23638252
why would you come into a thread about opinions, drop your opinion about how it doesn't matter, and then talk shit about someone else's?
what crawled up your ass that you can't handle people not agreeing with you?
>>
>>23637238
me ex got hers pierced,
i was against it at first but then after she got them I thought they were really hot, but I couldn't really play with her tits the same way (couldn't suck/bite her nipples, had the be really careful with her boobs in general). after a couple months she was fed up with how sore and tender they were and took them out.
>>
>>23637309
Mind posting tits so we can determine if it would look better or not?
>>
Had mine done about a two years ago. Healing process is pretty annoying. You'll continuously get discharge for more than a year after the initial piercing, and you can still get "flare ups" long after they've healed. Some days I just like to think they're being divas and don't want to be bothered. Lol
>>
>>23637238
I like them a lot. Bars look better on women and hoops look better on men in my opinion. I've heard that they can mess up your lactation duct though. Mine took like a year and change to heal and the first few weeks of sleeping really sucked but that was almost 10 years ago and now I forget I have them most days of the week. The only issue I have is I'll get them caught on a thread while toweling off and yank them like an 1" off my chest but that happens maybe once a year if even
>>
>>23640128
I feel like this post is missing something
>>
>>23640148
Possibly.
>>
>>23640154
Definitely?

>>23640146
This one too.
>>
>>23637238
my friend had them and she said it made shirts uncomfortable. This may have been without bras though
>>
>>23637815
>outlier
>me claiming I don't fit into a stereotype disproves the entire rule
Good ol' unintelligence signifiers.
>>
>>23637238
They're a cute little secret. Some people are so opinionated one way or another it's hysterical.
I have mine done. Just be highly prepared for pain. Mine hurt like a bitch and I have other piercing/tattoo in painful areas. So overall do what you want don't let others sway you. Be sure you want them enough because they'll take 20 min a day to clean, everyday for about a year.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 1749x2301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 1749x2301px
I have them and love it :3
>>
>>23640907
Very cute
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
>>23640919
Arigatou~
>>
>>23640927

Any pics of you pulling on them?
>>
nipple piercings....sexy as fuck
>>
>>23640927
Dat cleavage
>>
>>23640931
Pulling on them is a no go, I've had them for 2 years and that still hurts.

>>23640937
:3c
>>
>>23640941

Maybe gently tugging on them? :<
>>
nice boobs look nice with or without them~

though not sure how they look on different nipple types.. like the huge nipples or something..
>>
>>23640941
>>23640907
>>23640927

see i think they look really hot, especially on you as i have a thing for short hair, but i jut really love pulling on and sucking on girls nipples especially when being dom...
>>
File: 20160414_170254.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160414_170254.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
i enjoy having them but for me the best part was the process of getting them pierced. the adrenaline rush was great i felt like i was on the verge of orgasm for days.

op don't get them if you're super worried about whether or not people will like them, that would be silly.
>>
>>23641111
god damn that looks great behind the mesh bra
>>
>>23641111
Fucking hell your nipples are incredible.
>>
Pointless and disgusting.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.