[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS This is a thread dedicated to Nigerian nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 87

File: 1460029835516.jpg (61KB, 480x565px) Image search: [Google]
1460029835516.jpg
61KB, 480x565px
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS
This is a thread dedicated to Nigerian nationalism and sub-Altai mountain range traditional embroidery techniques and Turkish toy aeroplane designs.
Last thread reached the limit because of the negative aspects of will à la Schopenhauer.

Chat General - Take a pic in your current state ( like Illinois or sum shit )
>Music Discussion ( Don't discuss music unless it's /mu/ meme shit )
>What are you doing?
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's cool if you're not cool)
>Video Games(?)
>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.

General Discussion

You don't have to follow these guidelines, it's just a suggestion, just post some content so other anons get to know you.
This is a meet-up board after all.

This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP won't deliver. R8 others if you're into it.
(Remember though to noty ONLY post a rate but also partake in the discussion)
Do what thou wilt.

Last Thread
>>23616968
>>
File: 2016-04-10_20_24_09.gif (831KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10_20_24_09.gif
831KB, 480x480px
>>
Ish is a faggit JS.
>>
>>23627885
What elsa is new blahblah.
What else ya got.
>>
ready to kms
>>
>>23627885
>>23627889
>>23627897
Shitposting is strictly forbidden in these threads.
>>
>>23627885
>JS
Junior Saiyan?
>>
>>23627912
>huehuehue

>>23627904
Comp'eur says no rules.

>>23627889
And a ho.
>>
>>23627927
I am rule Meister.
>>
>>23627927
Do you have a mirror at hand?
>>
>>23627927
>a ho
Talking about yourself?
>>
>>23627953
SoOoOo hardcore.

>>23627939
No
I'm looking at you're pictures bae :-*

>>23627938
Only for so long.
>>
>>23627967
W-w-hat...
>>
File: 20160411_164729-1.jpg (133KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
20160411_164729-1.jpg
133KB, 600x786px
I swear I usually stay clean shaven but here is a recent pic. One day I'll change my hair and leave my room.
>Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64x9cipoFog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiXzg7PE09Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPcX-5Tmqt8

>What are you up to?
Messing around in photoshop per usual, about to go take a drive around cause I've been in this house all day.
>Books
Ordered Speedboat yesterday, not sure when it's suppose to get here. It's the first book on the huge list of suggestion I have to go through. Kinda excited t bh, one day I shall return to Dune and finish it.
>>23627869
>Por esta razon no planeo llegar hasta la vejez.
>Death is the only fair and true thing.
Same here pham, at least we all have that as a guarantee in lyfe together <3
>>
>>23628013
just be like me and never get it cut again

it's been 3 months so far and I'm never going back

If you're just gonna neet it up who do you really to impress anyway?
>>
File: 4chin rulez.png (121KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
4chin rulez.png
121KB, 1240x1754px
>>23628013
This is true, but you can't waste it either I guess.

Also, bow down filthy peasants.
>>
>>23627967
Do you want to fight me?
>>
File: this feg.jpg (108KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
this feg.jpg
108KB, 650x650px
>>23628048
>just be like me and never get it cut again
Seriously considering doing this
>heres a feg pic from HS
This is the longest I've ever had it.
>it's been 3 months so far and I'm never going back
How long is it so far?
>>23628056
>This is true, but you can't waste it either I guess.
This is also Tru, I guess it's just up to individuals to decide whether or not they wasted it.

>those rules
>Still not a rule breaker
aw yiss
>>
>>23628056
>Whites and Asians only

Welp I'm a quarter black so I guess I'm out of here
>>
File: fag.jpg (127KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
127KB, 1080x720px
>>23628080
>How long is it so far?
<--------
>>
>>23628080
Let's not get into that.
You followed the rules before they were made, am impressed.
>>23628087
Sawwy

I'm gonna call it quits, I might have cancer now and it's making me sleepy.
Smell ya l8er fegs.
>>
I feel an odd comradery with the guy who played Anakin in Phantom Menace: Both schizophrenic. Both live in the hell hole that is Indiana. Both been in psych hospitals
>>
>>23628158
JUST PODRACE MY SHIT UP
>>
File: Snapshot_20160410.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160410.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>23627802
si, she will abbreciate. call her soon
>desk job
would b nice
I'll be working as a Teaching Assistant while I'm a student. I will only have to work 20-30 hours a week, which is really sweet, but I'll have to interact with the undergraduate students and help them understand the course material if they need help. I'm super awkward at explaining things sometimes, and I run out of patience very easily kek. They're gonna love me
>>
>>23628097
Looks good tbqh pham.
>>
>>23628165
Are you in grad school? What are you going for?
>>
File: U4dDq79.jpg (93KB, 553x692px) Image search: [Google]
U4dDq79.jpg
93KB, 553x692px
>>23628097
It looks nice, already at a solid length for three months.
>>23628142
>You followed the rules before they were made, am impressed.
I try, the last thing I need is the cyber bolice knocking on my door.

>Smell ya l8er fegs.
l8r princesa de la nieve

>>23628165
b careful that looks loaded
>si, she will abbreciate. call her soon
Just did, feeling like a better sun c:
>I'll be working as a Teaching Assistant while I'm a student.
>I will only have to work 20-30 hours a week, which is really sweet,
This does sound like sweet work schedule.
>but I'll have to interact with the undergraduate students and help them understand the course material if they need help. I'm super awkward at explaining things sometimes
Same here, I most likely couldn't handle a job like that.
>and I run out of patience very easily kek
lol the undergrads should use that as motivation to learn faster
>They're gonna love me
I'm sure they will, I mean you're there to help them. That's aleady a plus imo
>>
Hey guys.
>>23627851
>What are you doing
I'm kinda dwelling atm, I think today was the first day it really hit me of how lonely life can get. Not a good day.
>Films
Currently watching mad max for the second time, watched it in the cinema and it was alright. Not sure why I'm doing so again.
>>23627867
How you doing man? How's slav life coming along?
>>23628013
If I had your eyes, the things I could achieve.
I've grown fond of your hair, to the point where I'm not certain what other styles would suit.
>>23628165
What are you studying?
>>
>>23628660
>If I had your eyes, the things I could achieve.
>I've grown fond of your hair
T-Thank you anon <3
Who dis?
>to the point where I'm not certain what other styles would suit.
I have no idea what to do with it tbqh. Might go for more length for more options
>I'm kinda dwelling atm, I think today was the first day it really hit me of how lonely life can get. Not a good day.
:c
I feel you on this, sucks to hear day was not so great. Whats the last movie you saw in cinema that you liked?
>>
>>23628733
Forgot picture.
>length for more options
Yeah, I can see something in that direction, would have to use products though.
That'd be Deadpool, pretty decent movie but I'm not a fan of Reynolds much.
>>
>>23628223
not yet, I'll be starting this fall

>>23628379
jeje yaayy!! I bet she was pleased
are you her only bebeh or do you have siblings?
I appreciate your encouraging words yo..I want to do well. I will definitely need to work on looking more approachable though; my face is waaay too serious/angry looking when it's relaxed kek. it's even worse when I'm trying to focus. I don't want to scare away mi yung grazzhoppers

bost more amusing pictures

>>23628660
I'm going to be studying geology and my research will be focused on paleoclimate
feel better pls. I get little waves of that intense lonely feeling every now and then, and I feel like I'm trapped at the bottom of a shitty pit of despair with super steep sides (I'm talking like 75 degrees or higher here)
I don't know if it will help much, but I find that going outside and taking my dog for a long walk helps a lot. I'm not sure if you have a large german shepherd but you do have legs and the outdoors (I hope). Usually helps me clear my mind
>>
Can't keep going. Miss the way she used to talk to me and make it all go away. If I don't do it tonight the cancer will slowly eat it away and there's no redemption left for all the things I've done with the time remaining. You guys have been my only friends this past half year. Sorry BJ, ish, hindi, chaz, pious. Even now it's just whining to some shit board when it would be better to just go quietly. Just wanted to tell someone. Cheers.
>>
>>23628660
Good. Feeling esctatic because I've had some epiphanies about life and the length of it. More or less I've put forth very unlikely goals for someone in my situation, but for me, I have no doubt they are possible and anything else would be treason against my very self. Only thing I got going is belief in my abilities and drive against a sea of doubt. Still, I'm probably more happy than I've ever been in my life despite being arguably at my lowest.

My uncle is coming over here today or tomorrow, maybe a bit later, but definitely this week, and when he leaves I will leave with him for a week to visit my relatives.

This month is proving to be most conductive and productive for my future and current state of things.
>>23629033
Elaborate a bit. If you have to go, you could spare a paragraph for all of us.
>>
>>23629033
Care to fill me in a bit? I'd be a fool to think I could aid significantly with my limited experience but if anything I'm very much so down to listen.
>>23628986
Geology, I bet that's so cool in practice.
I only have cats, no dogs unfortunately. My schedule is a bit too busy atm to keep a dog. I'm not sure I feel down in the literal sense of the word but it was more so a reality check.
You get a lot more attention when you're single though in my experience, which can be fun.
>>
>>23629285
jeje, it is fun! there is a good balance of being outside to do field work and being inside a lab (I enjoy both settings). how many years do you have left till you're done?
I'm glad you realize you're too busy for a dog. it makes me sad to see people get dogs only to keep them locked inside all day. the poor guys don't deserve that
do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
>>
File: 2016-04-10 20.14.35.jpg (1019KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10 20.14.35.jpg
1019KB, 1080x1920px
Hello, I am on lunch break.

Shout out to good pay, new friends, and the qt who keeps giving me 9/10 on r8 threads. Y'all are the real MVPS. And you guys are pretty based too.

19°C and drizzly atm.
>>
>>23629352
Well I study psychology and since that's medical about 5 years. It feels alright though, schools never been my thing but I've managed finding slight motivation when it comes to actually making an effort in life.
I agree, I think a lot of people don't understand at first how big of a commitment pets are though. You're basically agreeing to nurture someone elses damn life.
I think both status' have their strong sides. A month ago I felt really positive about being single because I constantly reminded myself of the negative sides of my last relationship. It'll probably shift eventually, or I'll attempt finding a new one able to put up with me haha.
>>
File: 123121311312.jpg (63KB, 599x597px) Image search: [Google]
123121311312.jpg
63KB, 599x597px
>>23628894
Hey swedanon
>would have to use products though.
This would be something new for me. Never really used any products before.
>That'd be Deadpool,
I liked Deadpool too, was a good mixture of comedy and action. I'm looking forward to the sequel already, especially if they are going to get Cable.
>>23628986
>I bet she was pleased
She was plesd
>>23628986
>are you her only bebeh or do you have siblings?
I have a younger half brother who is twelve and a step brother on my Dad's side who is eighteen. They are bretty chill siblings, I enjoy their company.
Are you a only child?
>I appreciate your encouraging words, yo..I want to do well.
You got this, yo, and no problem.
>I don't want to scare away mi yung grazzhoppers
I have the same problem with looking way more serious than I mean too sometimes. I try not to force/change my expression too much because it just looks unnatural. So I do my best to express everything is cool through speech/tone.

>>23629474
Hey ausanon
>qt who keeps giving me 9/10 on r8 threads
noice
>And you guys are pretty based too.
Thanks, ur pretty based yourself
>>
>>23628986
>tfw starting grad school in the fall too
My main concern right now stems from having no idea when I'll get a full student account because I need to submit a disability form thing (to show what I have/need) but all communication between that department and the student is through a student email.
>>
>>23628217
The whole point is I don't really care if it looks good. And usually the only reason I cut my hair at all is because people tell me I need to. If I cared how it looks I'd get it cut.
>>
>>23629474
Hey ausanon. It's good to see you sticking around, I got quite bummed when you said you were ditching this place. What are you eating?
I wish I had 19 degrees, it's currently 6 here but still pretty warm for Sweden.
>>23629550
It gets addictive, but in a good way. An improving self kind of way.
>Deadpool
I liked the scene with the little babyhand. I didn't know they were making a sequel though, got something to look forward to.
>>
>>23629624
I had turkey salami sandwiches with cheese, avocado spread and lettuce, and mountain dew. *tips fedora*
It's sunny as fuck now.
>>23629550
Thanks delivery driver m8
>>
Why are you awake in the middle of a Monday night? Going to respond to everyone in a second. What's up though?

I'm just chilling. My sleep schedule is all fucked and on reverse and I'm basically going to attempt to stay up all night and then go fill out job applications all morning tomorrow and hopefully pass out in the afternoon so I wake up at a normal time the following morning. Fucking 5 weeks unemployed and I'm all fucked up already, how do people do this for years?
>>
File: Gummibär.jpg (58KB, 1134x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gummibär.jpg
58KB, 1134x480px
>>23627851
Altaic languages are the stupidest theory ever. I like Turkic and Caucasian culture though. Tajiki is just Persian written in Cyrillic, moreyaknow. Check out the Smithsonian's collection "The Music of Central Asia" 10 volume set breddy gud shit. Also another studio did Rough Guide to the Music of Central Asia. Check out this Kazakh music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfN95bMRFOo

>music
Abbath's new solo album
>wyd
Played a bunch of civ now my eyes hurt and my computer's hot and I'm taking a break. Made coffee at 4am because fuck people.
>neet
Fucked up, quit my job thinking I was going to be able to move soon, then got sick, now need a new job to cover medical bills but have been able to coast on tax returns and enjoy laziness, idk m8 I say the same shit every few threads I'm jus tboring OK?
>games
Civ 5 is all I play, I'm not very good at it I can only win on normal difficulty and only about half the time. So far I've got science and culture victories down pretty well though. Dat Polynesia, dem Incans.
>books
Machiavelli, Hesiod, Caesar's Gallic Wars because I'm a pretentious fuck who likes "classics".
>films
Been on a James Bond kick lately for no reason in particular. I like Dalton and Lazenby, Goldeneye, some Moore, have only seen Craig's first. Also SW including the prequels.

>my phantom menace shirt

>>23627897
plz senpai

>>23628013
What kind of shoops do you shoop?

>>23628165
I like your braid.

>>23628894
I don't like that look, but grills do.

>>23629033
I don't come here very much so idk but uh
My stomach just sank even if it is a troll post

>>23629474
>r8 treds
kys
>>
File: unnamed (2).gif (1MB, 358x266px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).gif
1MB, 358x266px
>>23630145
I'm a nice person ok
>>
>>23630177
Hi nice person how are you tonight
>>
>>23630182
Good, you? I'm super tired from work and I still have a heap of study to do.
>>
>>23630188
What do you do for work and what do you study?
Make some coffee/tea/whatever.
>>
>>23630191
work at hardware store, study genetics.

I am >>23629474 you told me to kms so maybe I should
>>
>>23630196
Oh well your id changed. I worked at a hardware store for 2 years unloading the trucks at night it was OK. Genetics sounds interesting though.
>>
>>23630063
Man that sounds delicious, I love avocado.
>>23630145
Samma här, dock inte bästa representationen av mitt ansikte.
Du ser för övrigt bra ut, gillar industrial piercingen.
>>
File: wut.jpg (54KB, 1126x242px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
54KB, 1126x242px
>>23630208
m8 wut
>>
>>23630221
Haha, figured you were swedish by the name of your image.
I don't like it very much either, the hair that is. Not the best representation of my face however.
You look good in general, I like the industrial piercing.
>>
>>23630224
Lol, if Gummibär is also Swedish that's coincidence, I know it from German, but I don't speak German either I'm American only know English and Spanish. It was just a joke.

Thanks, I get a lot of compliments on the piercing.
Must be about afternoon for you? How's Sweden? I have a friend from Stockholm and one from Oulu too.
>>
>>23630208
Avocado is very popular here, even a few mcdonalds burgers have them here and avocado on toast with poached eggs + cracked pepper is a staple in cafes in my city
>>23630199
Yeah it is why I tagged myself again. I guess you know how it is then lol
Genetics is getting very interesting, although it is difficult.
>>
>>23630231
Figured it could've been german yeah.
It's about noon and Sweden is mini america except skinnier and darker.
I've never heard of Oulu, are you sure that's Swedish?
>>23630259
Yes same, except poached eggs aren't very big.
>>
>>23630326
Oulu is a city in central Finland, but the person I know is of Swedish descent.
>mini America
I'M SO SORRY
There seems to be a lot of Swedes on here, and a lot of Americans who like Sweden lol.
How do you even survive where it's that cold all the time? In Alaska it gets dark for a whole month at a time, does that happen in the winter in Sweden too?
>>
>>23628379
>I try, the last thing I need is the cyber bolice knocking on my door.
Keep the magnets ready.
>>23629033
Cheers.
:'(
>>
>>23630326
sweden is america with more black people :^)
>>
>>23630344
Finnish accent Swedish is hell on earth.
>Americans who like Sweden
I've never really come across anyone very interested, I watched some youtube video where they asked Americans about Swedish trivia, they did seem rather ignorant.
>cold all the time
It's not cold all the time. Winters can get up to -35°C ish but then your limbs just numb and the cold doesn't get to you anymore. It's a lot better than -15°C for example.
>gets dark
Not to that extent, in the northern parts of Sweden it can happen, not for a month though.
The summers are affected aswell though, whilst winterdays can have like 4 hours of sun summerdays can have 20. It's very nice being at a late night event in the Swedish summer since it's pretty fucking awesome drinking and watching the sun go down at like 11 pm.
>>23630353
You said it best, mr straya cunt
>>
>>23630376
Haha well Scandinavia is just cool you have a lot of gr8 metal bands, strong political system, cool history and ancient myths. Easy languages too. I can usually kind of figure out what Norwegian lyrics mean, I know it's not the same as Swedish but pretty close.

Anyway, that sounds alright. What you're describing sounds about like winter temps where I live (Maine) except we don't have the sun up all till 11pm in the summer. Kinda cool though.

Do you have a job/study/anything?
>>
>>23630376
t. /pol/
>>23628165
oh no I didn't notice senpai
right now it's 14.2°C outside, mostly clear, 92% humidity.
>>
>>23630413
The languages are not considered easy. They might seem similar to english but there are so many irregularities within the grammar that it leaves any learner really confused.
>Maine
You get -30 in Maine? That's like Italy level there's no way.
I do have both. I work as a manager of sorts at a coffee shop and I study psychology.
I also volunteer for WWF on the side, my days are pretty packed.
What about you?
>>
>>23630489
>sorry I was shower

Well for example dod=death, tru=religion ("truth"). But I have heard that the pronunciation can be hard.

>You get -30 in Maine? That's like Italy level there's no way.
I thought you just said -35 was normal Swedish winter?! Anyway, yes, that's a normal Maine winter. The hottest summer days about about 26 C. Maine is in the far north-east and touches Quebec and Nova Scotia.

I was working as a forklift driver but quit because it was too stressful. A lot of people have been quitting because the new manager is an asshole.

Do you want to be a psychiatrist then, or do research?
>>
>>23630489
> You get -30 in Maine? That's like Italy level there's no way.

That's not how climate zones work.
>>
>>23630541
Tro is faith or belief, religion is religion.
They can get up to -35, fluctuates quite a bit.
I've got quite a bit to go still and so i'll probably deviate from my current ambitions but I'm considering a child psychologist.
>>
>>23630557
You're right.
>>
>>23630559
I'm jealous of you guys with actual intelligence or career goals. I'm 27 and basically just plan to kill myself because I faile dout of college and couldn't find anything outside of it I was good at
>>
>>23630784
Livestream.
>>
>>23630796
No? I'm going to consult with a doctor about assisted suicide so I guess I wouldn't actually be killing myself

why would anyone want to fucking livestream this fuck off i get fucking pissed off whenever people suggest this it makes me want to slit their fucking throat
>>
>>23630836
Idc livestream.
>>
File: IMG_20160412_175806.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_175806.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
Found a picture of my grandfather. Guy on left.

>tfw don't look like him
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo15 (2).jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo15 (2).jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>23627851
>embroidery
>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK0lXnzYWsg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY&nohtml5=False

>Recent films
Kids 1995
>>
>>23630983
Ho ass niqa
>>
>>23630906
Fag detected.

>>23630955
Checked
Why would you want to look like him, there is little resemblance tho
That is actually a good meme thread idea.

>>23628660
Ayy Swedanon
What happened with that homework you had, did it go well.

>>23628097
Not bad.

>>23628142
Are tu dead yet.

>>23628080
Turtle guy so young
You always look so innocent.

>>23628077
Is this a challenge.
>>
>>23631007
Tart ass niqa
>>
>>23631015
Did you get kanker from all the dic you succ ho.
>>
>>23631019
Skank ass niqa
Je moeder is kanker homo, klootviol
>>
>>23631007
I like how smug he looks. Every single damn picture of him is him looking either smug or stern. Plus his eyebrows and nose is whole lot more aesthetic you pleb.
>>
tfw when you've never had a woman be attracted but gay guys won't leave you alone but you really like women

>>23631007
>Not bad

It actually looks alright? wtf
>>
>>23630955
Yeah but why would you?

My dad looked like David Bowie and has wavy black hair and green eyes. I look nothing like him and literally inherited everything from the black part of my family somehow.

Genetics can fuck off
>>
>>23631021
What else is new[Bish].

>>23631022
His eyebrows are Kek, nose is alright I guess
He does look smug tho.

>>23631026
Yeah it's
The scarf is horrible tho.
>>
>>23631043
eh I don't know anything about looking good. People actually told me they like the scarf. I know absolutely zero about fashion though. I was wearing the scarf because it's cold as fuck outside all of a sudden
>>
>>23631043
Don't ever call me bae's nickname ever again.
:'(
I am doing nothing cuz I do whatever I want, just don't tell my mom or her bf.
>>
>>23631043
They are naturally up like that. I got his hair and height apparently though. Still I wish I was a smug 1/4 Ukrainian that he was. Also his chin looks nice.

>tfw no granfather aesthetics

FUG :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
I feel worrying my appearance is just not worthwhile for me personally because it never benefited me to do so.

That's also why I stopped posting in threads on soc outside of this one and the virgin threads lmao...and occasional mental illness threads
>>
>>23631050
Too much chin for one chin
Honestly you're crying over the things you should be glad you didn't get.

>>23631049
Tu madre has boyfrien, how old is she btw
Doing wat Bish.

>>23631048
They were wrong.
>>
I keep forgetting when I play DS3 in Japanese that the buttons are switched around
>>
>>23631070
She is older than me.
I just said nothing, r u retart omg wat da hewl
>>
>>23631070
Does it really matter? Who cares about the scarf? I'm only wearing it because it's cold.
>>
>>23631070
>implying woman will understand mens aesthetics
Fug off, you're gomo anyways :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I do have a gripe with muh nose as it's tip can look a bit bulgy tbqh pham.
>tfw no Roman hooked nose with sharp as fug nostrils
If I want a hooked nose all I need to do is get into fight and have mine broken at the right angles. :^) Someone I know actually had this happen lel.
FUG :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[spoiler]i guess everyone is overly critical of little shit no one cares about when looking at their face[/spoiler]
>>
>>23629474
glad you are in better spirits weatheranon
stay golden

>>23629538
that's good, I'm glad you're making an effort to set some goals for yourself. someday you will have your canine baby 2 nurture 4ever. mine is getting old and I'm going to freak out when he dies
>putting up with me
I feel you about switching back and forth. It also depends on my moods, too. What would you say is your worst quality?

>>23629550
>hermanos
I don't have any legit ones, but I was raised in the same house as my cousin (who is a year younger than me). She's basically my little sister. My aunt (my cousin's mother) also lived with us. Just your stereotypical hispanic household over here
>facial struggles
we would be really good actors kek
also when I was younger I had to teach myself how to swing my arms when I would walk
I would just keep them stuck to my sides lol
why was I so cringe. WHY
>>
>>23631081
i mean i'm a guy and mens aesthetics dont make sense to me either
>>
>>23629556
m8 I feel you on that. I keep getting emails about my first tuition bill and I have a full-ass scholarship. Once I start classes I'm just gonna go into the financial aid office and show 'em the physical copies of my shit. I can't do this nonsense through email

>>23630145
eyy thanks. cool song btw
I am also on the unemployed train. It's awful
we are piercing twins

>>23630983
>kids
is it worth watching or is it a waste of time
>>
>>23631110
>not recognizing Grecian aesthetics as best aesthetics
>>
>>23631112
Kids is a good movie
>>
>>23631081
>muh masculine aesthetics
>:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Systematic fight kek, JUST Dada my shit up

I wasn't implying you should be so
Just saying your grandfather is not the better alternative.

>>23631110
>Actually listening to that faggot

>>23631080
>Embroidery thread
Everyone.

>>23631079
Ok calm down Bish jeez
Answer me ;-;
>>
>>23631126
Please don't ruin my non-existent memory of a person I never met. He was a truly 10/10, the masculine man par excellence and also a lorry driver of the highest degree.

Press X to pay respects.
>>
>>23631112
I enjoyed it tbqh
It all happens in one day, so it feels very light but at the same time gives you sad discomfort.
>>
File: 1231478728disniqahere.jpg (58KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
1231478728disniqahere.jpg
58KB, 537x720px
>>23629624
>It gets addictive, but in a good way. An improving self kind of way.
That does sound like it could be positive
Do you use any products? I have to say I really like your hair in the pic
>23628894

>little babyhand
I liked that part too. Thankfully I didn't have any of the movie spoiled beforehand or see too much of the trailers so it was all new.
>I didn't know they were making a sequel though, got something to look forward to.
They had this whole scene after the credits where Deadpool talks about it. I'm pumped, hopefully it has more X-Men in it since it should have a bigger budget.

>>23630145
>What kind of shoops do you shoop?
Nothing worth posting but I like to use pictures of the nature, water, sculptures, and some other stuff to make covers for songs I like. Only been at for a short while tho so I'm not too great.
>>23630063
>Thanks delivery driver m8
no problem m8, stay based

>>23630983
hey mg <3

Liking the Bauhaus link you posted. How are you today?
>>23631007
>Turtle guy so young
>You always look so innocent.
Tis a curse sometimes, always get carded for everything.
Here's a pic from four years ago when I was a tan spooky skeleton.
>
>>23631082
>also when I was younger I had to teach myself how to swing my arms when I would walk
>I would just keep them stuck to my sides lol
I struggled with that myself when I was younger too kek
Sometimes I become aware again and focus in on how much I'm swinging them and it always throws me off for a bit.
>why was I so cringe. WHY
I'm right there with you lel
>>
>>23631126
You calm down, what did I say about callimg me that.
Answer wat
>>
checking if muh id is the same

my (You)'s don't show up for some reason, maybe my modem is playing tricks on me
>>
>>23631133
Dubsx2

>tfw you will never shitpost with 10/10 masculine man par excellence lorry driver
F for disappointment :-D

>>23631140
I'm Ok, I overslept to wake up to find myself home alone with doors fucking unlocked
The house could've been robbed while I'm asleep

You look 16 in that picture, cool velociraptor tho.
>>
>>23631146
What did I say about doing what you tell me
How old is she.
>>
>>23631139
oh good, sounds right up mi alley

>>23631140
kek I still think way too hard about walking, especially if someone is looking at me
if I ever get married I will make sure no one looks at me as I am walking down the aisle
then I won't fug it up
>dat pic
jejejej I wanna pinch your cheeks
>>
>>23631164
The fuck niqa stop r realsies.
Idk imma ask her 40 sumting
Also she doesn't have a bf, she married to my pops I think, I'm not like you autists that had a "bad" childhood xD
>>
>>23631159
I sometimes wish he didn't die in such a young age. I'd love to meet him in person. I still remember the guy my grandma got together with next, he was also a pretty handsome lad and read whole lot of sci-fi, apparently a common genre in Soviet Era literature. He died when I was about 4 or 5. I still remember the funereal. There was this large table that the funereal feast was meant to be eaten at. Someone had placed a bowl of rosol down at one of the tables, and me being an idiot, sat down it with my good clothes meant for funereal procession and got myself in sticky potato salad mess. Also a shame he died that early, he could've taught me a lot about practical things, as I remember that guy knowing a lot about construction despite never working at that field, all taught by himself by reading how-to books. My life would probably be a bit different with a proper masculine figure as my dad wasn't exactly up to the task, not so much due to him not being manly man, but mostly because of his alcoholism and the troubles it caused in my household. My mum was the opposite of a strict woman, so I was doing what the hell I wanted from an early childhood, that is, if I didn't want to do what she said, I could easily not do it. Glad I didn't wound up being a total degenerate as so many people in my situation do. Strange feels tbqh with you phamalette.

I think I will start shitposting about why I don't look like a 10/10 masculine man par excellence.
>>
>>23631007
Was a presentation, it went pretty well tbqh.
I thought it'd be a paper but apparently you could do it verbally and since I've got external experience doing that it went a lot easier than it would've gone otherwise. tldr I'm satisfied with the outcome.
>>23631082
>Worst quality
I tunnelvision too hard on arguments, I don't take emotion into account as much as I should and it presents itself as being cold/carefree.
What do you struggle with?
>>23631140
In that picture it's wet.
It only works thanks to the filter however.
When I have shorter hair I tend to use products, currently none.
>>
>>23631039
Didn't notice your reply, so a late (You).

I don't know, I just somehow like how he looks. This picture isn't even his best, he looked so much better when he was a bit older and had this really wavy hair. He grew a beard when he was closer to his untimely death and he looked like a classical sea captain figure or something of that sort. I think I romanticize my grandfather quite a bit.
>>
>>23631189
I'm very impatient and I'm distant/don't talk enough about my feelings. It also comes off as being cold.
even my parents complain about that kek
I can definitely work on being more patient, but I don't think I can change the other part. I don't really know how
the guy always ends up becoming more attached to me. makes me feel very guilty
>>
>>23631126
Find me a scarf that looks good then
>>
>>23631159
>I overslept to wake up to find myself home alone with doors fucking unlocked
>The house could've been robbed while I'm asleep
That would've been a shitty way to wake up. Did your pham leave in a hurry and forget?
>You look 16 in that picture
I looked even younger when I was actually 16 lol
>cool velociraptor tho
Thanks, velociraptor luv came from my obsession with Jurassic Park when I was younger.
>>23631168
>especially if someone is looking at me
Yess, walking up to get diploma on graduation night in front of stadium of folks was one of the worst experiences with this.
>if I ever get married I will make sure no one looks at me as I am walking down the aisle
>then I won't fug it up
>kek
Start a new wedding trend with this.
>jejejej I wanna pinch your cheeks
:3
>>23631189
>When I have shorter hair
How often do you alternate? You pull both off bretty well.
>>
>>23631178
That's pretty young, and you're her only boii right
No Bish.

>>23631184
And your mother's parents

What do you think having such figure would've changed in you

Your mother seems sweet, and feels she went through quite the hardship, I don't know much about your life obviously
But I have the feeling that you have her spirit somehow, which prevented you from turning out rotten Idk if I'm making sense.

>>23631189
I'm glad it went well.

>>23631219
I called them and started yelling cause I also happened to miss an appointment
Apparently they told me they were leaving and to come lock the door, but I can't remember shit

I loved dinosaurs as a kid, I used to read about them all the time
Me and my siblings would play a game were we pretend to be dinosaurs and wreck the house lol.
>>
>>23631217
>>>/fa/
>>
>>23631238
nah i don't really care that much everything looks the same to me anyway
>>
>>23631232
I feel like I told you already, or was it the other one?
She had me at 18/19 lel.
No bois no mores
>>
>>23631212
Your parents complain about you being distant?
Seems like a rather odd thing to address unless you're very close to your family or that the general attitude within is to be very open.
I don't necessarily think you should put more effort than you feel you personally want. I can see people being bothered by it but it's a trait like any other and rather common.
>more attached
Because people want what they can't have. I for one can admit to falling for the same shit. If someone is too easy to read there's a lack of interest from the very beginning in my case and even though I hate getting rejected it sort of drives me to work for it even harder.
>>23631219
>Alternate
When I struggle too hard to find a hairstyle that I'm content with. The longer the hair the harder it becomes to reach that level of satisfaction.
>>
>>23631249
P.S.
Ples stahp :(
>>
>>23631249
You did
I know there's another 2 sisters if I remember correctly
One is younger or no
>>23631265
Get rekt Bish.
>>
>>23631284
I did?
No I have 4 more and they are all younger than me. It's like you dunt ebin knoes me :'(
Y-yamate nii san...
>>
lol sisters

I got angry and pushed one of mine down some stairs a few months ago
>>
>>23631292
Sowwie
I remember you mentioned two of them once
I have 4 younger siblings too.
>>
>>23631303
Oh yes I remember now.
Beaners amirite.
I know you have one younger one cuz of Dora and you showed me lel.
>>
>>23631307
I lied I sikritly luv Dory
The only qt
I don't like the two old ones much tbqh.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_173805.jpg (87KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_173805.jpg
87KB, 480x640px
>>23631232
That guy is my mum's father.

Guidance always helps. I could've used a lot of it in my early life. Especially in education as I was top of my class and consistently had great grades without studying at all and with me not attending school a lot, either because I was ill or pretending to be ill so I could play vidya or read some books. I remember my first teacher saying I have a very instinctive understanding when it comes to learning and I should definitely be tugged towards taking education seriously. Whenever we were taught something, my teacher didn't bother explaining things twice to me or checking my shit as I typically had no need to. Things didn't fly so good despite all of that to keep it short. I'm not sure how smart I am, but I had a good head back then. I guess I've truly put it to excellent use by becoming a connoisseur of all things pertaining to shitposting. Writing this out makes me disgusted with myself as I haven't anything to back any of expectations and predictions put forwards to my young self up. I think I sound like bragging, but I think it's very self defeating instead considering things as they are now.

What are you smoking lel
She's fine, but I'm more of my father character wise.
>rotten
>implying my soul isn't
(^;
My face when.
>>23631301
Are you Schopenhauer?
>>
>>23631322
>Dory
>Finding Neeno
I knew it.
You are the black sheep rite.
>>
>>23631328
?
>>
I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack whenever I see the girl who lives next door

I also feel like a pedo because I'm like 8 years older than her
>>
>>23631232
>I called them and started yelling cause I also happened to miss an appointment
Ah that blows, appointment for your stomach?
>Apparently they told me they were leaving and to come lock the door, but I can't remember shit
Reminds me of when my mom use to come in my room before she left early for work around four a.m. and rattle off a list of things she wanted me to do for the day. Naturally would just say ok to to everything while in a half awake state and immediately pass back/forget everything after she left.
She would get so med kek
>I used to read about them all the time
Same here, reading about them as kid is the only reason I know how to pronounce some of the crazy names they have. Reading dinosaurs had feathers clashed with my image I had for them as kid for so long but it's grown on me.
>Me and my siblings would play a game were we pretend to be dinosaurs and wreck the house lol
That sounds like it would've been fun lol
I use to run through the woods outside my grandparent's house with my best impersonation of a velociraptor, which to me involved a lot of jumping/kicking. So essentially a Master of Martial Arts Velociraptor was what I was going for.
>>23631258
>The longer the hair the harder it becomes to reach that level of satisfaction.
Makes sense, more hair to manage too.
Wish I could have hair like this guy
>
>>
>>23631331
In a way yes, I cause the most trouble.

>>23631328
It is not hurtful since you do not dwell on the past or at least I don't feel you do

Kek I know I sound retartet, I just can't find my way around words today

Well one less shade of rotten.
>>
>>23631405
"In a way"
What don't you like about them.
>>
>>23631428
The boii is guys described in previous threads
The grill is just boring

In many ways kek.
>>
>>23631444
Just like many here.
Pics of brother btw?
>>
>>23631405
I'm sure you cause a lot of trouble while you're sitting around shitposting in this soc thread all day every day
>>
>>23631459
Kek no wai.

>>23631467
Life on the edge m8.
>>
>>23631472
Do eet ples Iche begs
>>
>>23631474
I'll post if you post sisters kek.
>>
>>23631401
Yes just a check
My grandparent's house had empty lands around too
Sometimes I wish I could play like that again
>tfw everybody grew up but you and kids these days are too boring and up tight to play with.

>>23631328
I finished the chapter where Alyosha was introduced.
>>
Someone tell me there's nothing wrong with asking out my neighbor who is 19 going on 20 when I'm 27 going on 28

Validate my poor decision making
>>
>>23631481
I knew you were gonna say that.
I ain't gonna post them here you dum feg lel.
>>
>>23631512
>I knew you were gonna say that.
>I ain't gonna post them here you dum feg lel.
>>
>>23631519
Post 1st then
>>
>>23631522
You know I won't.
>>
File: 2016-04-12 13.30.45.jpg (29KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-12 13.30.45.jpg
29KB, 183x275px
>>23631495
>Sometimes I wish I could play like that again
>tfw everybody grew up but you and kids these days are too boring and up tight to play with.
Yerp, people need to lighten up. Last time all my friends were together a few years back we played Hide and Seek in the dark inside of this big empty house. So much fun, I'll always treasure that.
>tfw you can't find anyone to do that
Yep, I just want to live in a huge house with friends and do whatever the fuq anyone wants.
>mfw I kind of just want to live like Epicuras
>>
File: 2016-04-12 13.33.40.jpg (158KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-12 13.33.40.jpg
158KB, 900x750px
>>23631610
>Epicuras
>
Epicurus*
Ples forgive rus
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 844x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 844x1064px
Fry bread with nindede tonight. I made 12 pieces for my dumbass coworkers and only my buzzed ass showed up. Love him <3

>Music Discussion
Found this guy by accident https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N070GR1Lz0&app=desktop
>What are you doing?
I'm actually cooking fry bread to bring to work tomorrow and currently having a Corona
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's cool if you're not cool)
I work and go to school
>Video Games(?)
Playing through Two Souls right now, probably getting started on Heavy Rain next week
The Plague by Camus
>Films
Probably going to put on ESftSM
>>
>>23631568
>>23631568
I won't either.
Does he look like you, if not then he'd be qt
>>
File: 1458314472760.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1458314472760.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>23631646
h o l y
shiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>23631637
>work and go to school

must be nice to actually have a chance at a future
>>
>>23631646
No he doesn't wallah.

>>23631669
Ikr so much burn XD
>>
>>23631706
Post him nao!
>>
>>23631706
someone get this girl some burn heal
>>
if it makes you feel better i'm ugly too
>>
>>23631754
Do you know Brandon.

>>23631720
No I must protect him from yo dirty looks.
>>
We know
>>
>>23631765
>being this jelly that he would wanna impreggers me.
Post pic or gtfo
>>
>>23631765
I know of him. Why?
>>
>>23631779
I just gtfo then.

>>23631784
You're unconsciously being him.
>>
>>23631799
Bai ho
>>
>>23631338
He threw his landlady of a flight of stairs in a fit of anger.
>>23631405
I know very well time exists only as of now. Future is as abstract as the past, although less certain.

That's alright, it's still good you try to find different ways of saying things.

One more. (^:
>>23631495
Thoughts so far?
>>
>>23631799
I'm consciously being facetious.

You and I are both better looking than him
>>
But on that note I have been told I'm ugly to my face by more than one girl.

One even going so far as to tell me I'm "ugly as fuck"
>>
>>23631829
Actually, Brandon is way qter than you both.
>>
>>23631812
I literally almost stabbed my landlord when he sexually assaulted me. But then I got scared because I didn't want to do anything that get me in trouble or to give him justification to immediately kick me out until I found a new place to live

The cops actually told me I should have punched him lol
>>
>>23631844
I mean like it matters we're all average as fuck apparently

who gives a shit
>>
>>23631808
Bish no.

>>23631844
Zip it.

>>23631829
Kek this nigga.

>>23631812
I'm only 40 pages into, is it disappointing if I say too early
Alyosha is intriguing tho.
>>
File: 1460342404318.jpg (200KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1460342404318.jpg
200KB, 680x680px
>>23631903
Alyosha dies.
>>
>>23631903
Ples go.
Feggit.
>>23631902
You
>>
File: nigger jew.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nigger jew.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>23631910
>

>>23631912
I might, this faggit >>23631910 is doing a bretty good job.
>>
File: 1460419205584.png (1MB, 1072x736px) Image search: [Google]
1460419205584.png
1MB, 1072x736px
>>23631926
I lied. Dumb roastie normalfag pleb.
>>
>>23631926
I did not tell you to associate me with the less-minded, I told you to leave.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>23631944
No you do it.

>>23631940
>implying
>wew i so mad rn
>>
>>23631912
I'm not even the fucking person who brought this up

i want to fucking stab all of you holy shit
>>
File: 1460486074555.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460486074555.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>23631971
What? I didn't catch that, you normie scum. I can and will tell who dies though since you are a pleb that reads for only as much.
>>
goddamn it I just punched another hole in the wall

sigh
>>
File: 1460369593060.jpg (77KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1460369593060.jpg
77KB, 653x590px
>>23631986
>2016
>not kicking your walls
>>
>>23631971
Ok bye
>>
>>23631984
>normalfag, normie....
At least make your insults entertaining.

>>23631988
>>23631984
He's at it again.

>>23631991
Bai Bish.
>>
>>23631998
Bai whore, good luck with succ.
>>
File: 1460419857888.jpg (34KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1460419857888.jpg
34KB, 500x457px
>>23631998
Calling dog a dog isn't an insult, it's an accurate observation. Seeing dog as something more is an insult to the dog and anything less is feeblemindness on the part of the observer.
>>
>>23632007
ty I will.

>>23632010
What about a doge
P.S appreciate the effort :-*
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 268x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 268x415px
>>23631699
>implying it wasn't free because of my ancestry
>>
>>23632048
My doge died, you scum.

>appreciate the effort
Yeah, fuck off lol.
>>
>>23632048
Ho, going back to your attention seeking ways I see.
I need advice, forget I insulted you and hurt your feelings ok. How do I tell her that I see her as a friend in the most gentle way possible.
>>
>>23632059
Friendship emoji.

>>23632057
>>
>>23632059
Tell her she has a lazy eye.
>>
>>23632082
What the fuck did you imply, talentless hack?
>>
>>23632082
>>23632084
Lmao, I guess this works of I want to ruin a friendship. I haven't actually looked into her eyes that much.
Am I straight.
Am bean srs tho
>>
>>23632087
Being so far as decided to use even imply want to do know more like?
>>
>>23632093
>implying I know how this shit works
I'd probably just tell her we need to talk about us Idk
t. never tried it.
>>
>>23632101
Meme girl. Talentless. Writes in badly stylised paragraphs and reuses memes mindlessly. A non entity to me. Couldn't design something as simple as a shack even if her life was on line.
>>
>>23632112
Shit you're right, I did a you.
Wanna tell her that I like dickgrils but it can bite my in the ass later.
This is so boring ugh, where is faceless anon, at least he was entertaining.
>>
>>23632116
Nietzschanon
Not even the real Nietzschanon
Repeats himself often.

>>23632143
>Ketsu wo taberu
Looking for more attention ?
>>
>>23632164
Don't you dare mention him.
>>
>>23632164
Oui.
Finalmente.
Nah thanks, I'm not yout friends or you.
>>
Who here /dropout/ :-D
>>
>>23632189
>ifunny
Who where /down syndrome/
>>
File: Snapshot_20160412.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160412.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>23630983
holy fuck bae will you suck my dick while wearing hijab plz and thank you that is all
>>
>>23632172
You let your phamily leave.

>>23632174
>>23632197
>I pointed out the source I'm such a troll r8
>>
>>23631258
lel my dad doesn't really care because he's american but my mom complains about it a lot. she's from Peru and lots of hispanic families are super close-knit (especially mothers and daughters)
would you say you're decent at reading people? I am not as social as I used to be, so having skill is way beyond my reach at this point

>>23631401
he has beautiful hair, do like
>>
File: 1460339760704.jpg (11KB, 258x90px) Image search: [Google]
1460339760704.jpg
11KB, 258x90px
>Blasphemy behind the rising gate, sun radiant, of a cold, untimely grave wherein baptism of uncleanliness dwell; that was the lot of times then.

I think this line of mine is good enough as it represents my condition about a year ago as a beginning for my book.

Symbolism is highly interpretative, but for me it is exact, as in it can be explained completely.

I posted this on /lit/ yesterday, but critique threads are shit and no one contributes. I came up with this on the spot, so revision is in place, but I think it could be potentially polished for a good opener. If not to prose, perhaps to poetry.

I think I have a clear idea as to what I will write my book about. Either it's prose or poetry, or maybe both, I'm undecided as I'm not too confident about my skill in either.
>>
>>23632208
>hurr durr I have nothing to say so I'll say the most generic comeback, that'll show her.
>>23632206
Praise Allah
>>
Hello
>>
File: 1459943508333.jpg (92KB, 557x495px) Image search: [Google]
1459943508333.jpg
92KB, 557x495px
>>23632286
>>
>>23632295
Is it me your looking for?
>>
File: 1460105790926.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460105790926.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
>>23632302
Yes.
>>
>>23632305
I can see it in your eyes.
>>
File: 1460344889595.jpg (38KB, 599x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460344889595.jpg
38KB, 599x720px
>>23632309
I have seen things.
>>
>>23632310
I can see it in your smile.
>>
File: 1459881195617.jpg (293KB, 828x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1459881195617.jpg
293KB, 828x1017px
>>23632323
I have no mouth and I must scream.
>>
File: 1460492281443.jpg (22KB, 306x483px) Image search: [Google]
1460492281443.jpg
22KB, 306x483px
>>23632332
I forget the lyrics.
How is everything friend?
>>
File: 1460261591112.png (198KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
1460261591112.png
198KB, 500x207px
>>23632343
I'm just thinking about the book I want to write. Of ideas, themes and style I want to use, and, ultimately, to what end.
>>
>>23632358
Have you started jotting down anything, maybe it"ll come easier. I am terrible at writing, since either I have a lot I want to say, but I can't formulate it into a concise idea. That or I have nothing at all. Shouldn't say writing, more like getting my point through.
You are pretty good at it not gonna lie.
>>
>>23632386
I'm not jotting anything down as my progress so far can be contained to my thoughts. Once it becomes more elaborate, I will.
>>
>>23632189
You're what

Learn Old Prussian pleb
https://youtu.be/dppCZDU7Zjg
>>
>>23632399
Ah I see, one has their own methods.
It gets very quite around this time, doesn't it.
>>
>>23632411
Yes, especially when the cancer stopped posting.

This is very butifel. Finnish is such an aesthetically pleasing language.
https://youtu.be/Zf9I8CIMOFM
>>
>>23632421
I'm still here though?
Oh that was pleasant, feminine voice is top musically.
If only woman voice without the woman, world would be better place.
>>
File: 73J0xO.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
73J0xO.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>23632209
>he has beautiful hair
Agreed, I like the clothes too. Layered so well
>>23632411
>It gets very quite around this time, doesn't it.
ye, for the next few hours.
>>23632421
>Finnish is such an aesthetically pleasing language.
That was quite pleasant, sabed. Any more?
>>
>>23632439
For the most part, until the murrifats get here.
How was your day bb?
>>
>>23632452
>murrifats get here
I am in first wave of murrifats
>How was your day bb.
Kinda strange, Great Grandmother died earlier and they resesitated her only to pull plug less than hour later because there was a misunderstanding with the paperwork and she actually did not want to be resuscitated.

How bout you bae?
>>
>>23632497
Oh hehe...
Sounds like the Incredibles movie when the guy Mr. Incredible saved sued him for not letting him kill himself kek.
I've been better, but it's all good.
>>
File: 1460117833970.jpg (11KB, 199x171px) Image search: [Google]
1460117833970.jpg
11KB, 199x171px
>mfw she left without saying night and commenting on my writing
F-fuck y-you.
>>23632433
kek
Voice has source though.
>>23632439
Check out the channel that uploaded it, it has tonnes of folk.
>>
So guys do I jack off then nap or nap then jack off
>>
>>23632681
Not sure tbqh
>>
>>23632676
I meant in general, I prefer my men to sound girly as vocalist, this is why I am so infatuated with husbando.
I'm going for chemo now lol.
>>
>>23632742
But womans isn't men's :-DD
>>
>>23632774
I know, that is why they are inferior.
>tfw no qt gf with feminine benis
Life is a cruel thing.
>>
>>23632785
>tfw features too rough to be qt
It's okay.
>>
last thursday I was at a concert and I got very drunk. I remember I felt sorry for this woman who kept standing alone, walking around and generally looking pretty uncomfortable. So I started talking to her and we sort of click, even though shes twice my age and we end up going to her hotel where she invites me in. She said there was champagne up there and she was pretty interesting to talk to. After a while of drinking and talking she pulls money out of her bag, puts it on the desk and says that she is going to undress and go over to the bed.
I say thats fine and go to the bathroom to look in the mirror for a while. Then I went out, fucked her, gave her my number, took the money and left, getting some really odd looks from the staff in reception.
I have had really bad anxiety since then, but felt a little better for a couple of days now. She sent me a text yesterday to say she is coming back into town next weekend and wants to see me. I need the money pretty bad, but I already feel like shit after the first time. also kind of scared she might think next time would be for free. I thought she was pretty hot when I first talked to her, but now the thought of her just disgusts me.
any advice?
>>
>>23632800
It's k, I like my men rough but to sound gentle while they are at it ;)
>>
>>23632840
I am very pure, pls no lewd talk
>>
>>23632844
Oh you sweet innocent bonbon, I will turn you into a men after we are finished ;) ;*
>>
File: yPA99V.gif (2MB, 347x270px) Image search: [Google]
yPA99V.gif
2MB, 347x270px
>>23632553
>Oh hehe...
lol sorry bb, didn't mean to be broner kill. It's all gucci
>Sounds like the Incredibles movie when the guy Mr. Incredible saved sued him for not letting him kill himself kek.
I totally forgot about that part, and the part where Syndrome gets shredded to bits by the turbine blades. Also all the henchmen that get offed, the body count was high lel

>>23632676
>Check out the channel that uploaded it
I was lichen these from the channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1V7ylVP7Bs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9o48NOG--k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y

>>
>>23632894
It's k, I wasn't in the mood.
>Syndrome gets shredded to bits by the turbine blades.
This is why you don't wear capes! Lel
>>
File: rkqmVL.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
rkqmVL.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>23632930
>This is why you don't wear capes! Lel
>
Batmang and a few others are the only ones who can pull off capes imo
>>
>>23632985
Ay lmao, did you just make this?
Black is the new black, it's still in this season.
>>
>>23632439
>tfw you'll never have decent fashion sense
not that it really matters but it kud b naice

>>23632894
>dat bear video
it's so...cozy and cuuteee. I want to be in it. vocals r bretty nice too (and I'm really picky about that shit)
>>
File: wpyKxr.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
wpyKxr.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>23632996
>Ay lmao, did you just make this?
Ye kek, I just figured out how. All you have to do is put gif in front of youtube on whatever video link
ex:
https://www.gifyoutube.com/watch?v=NV-goUKKTsg&nohtml5=False

Who is fav hero?
>>
File: pradbitt.jpg (47KB, 849x474px) Image search: [Google]
pradbitt.jpg
47KB, 849x474px
>>23633028
>>tfw you'll never have decent fashion sense
>not that it really matters but it kud b naice
U n I are in the same boat on that. I lack fashion for sure, just long sleeves and corduroys for me.
>>23633028
>vocals r bretty nice too
I concur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xtqICLZCbY
I like the feel of this one. Reminds me of the Renaissance festival that comes once a year through here.
I think that's Brad Pitt at 1:54 too
>>
>>23633056
that's bretty solid. I like long sleeve shirts on guys a lot for some odd reason
my mother used to dress me in turtlenecks and overalls all the time when I was a child (oh god)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xtqICLZCbY
yooooo. fucking kek IT'S HIM. you're right about that feel, for I get that as well. I went to my first renaissance festival last year and I had a great time. drank a lot of beer and ate a few shrooms (not that much, but enough to make it funky). also rode a horse for the first time so that was crazy(I didn't realize how big they were and was kind of scared)
>>
File: 20150726_122031.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20150726_122031.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>23633091
>my mother used to dress me in turtlenecks and overalls all the time when I was a child (oh god)
lol same here but more so with overalls
>pic relevant
>ate a few shrooms
Should be doing this soon myself if things go right. It's something I feel I need to experience at least once. How was it for you?
>also rode a horse for the first time so that was crazy(I didn't realize how big they were and was kind of scared)
Horses are cool but they make me really uneasy. I can't go anywhere behind a horse because I'm too paranoid it's going to kick the shite out of me.
>>
>>23633137
goddamn, this is too much. it's almost 2 fly 4 me. kekking heartily
ahh, I think you will enjoy them. I like 'em but I prefer to take them in small doses. I've tripped pretty hard on them 3 times now, but all I did (each time) was lay down for the whole trip because I got so lazy hahaha. If I take smaller amounts, I can still be active and do entertaining shit (which is what I prefer). I like acid more because I can take a lot of it not get all lazy like I do on shrooms
when do you plan on getting some? I hope you listen to as much music as possible when you do
>>
>>23633137
oh and I am scared of horses for the same reason as you, kek
also cows. their vacant eyes disturb me, and I feel like they can just turn on you at any second. am getting shivers just thinking about them
>>
File: 1456918374056.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
1456918374056.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>>23633211
>it's almost 2 fly 4 me. kekking heartily
ayyyye lmao
>I like acid more because I can take a lot of it not get all lazy like I do on shrooms
This is the only hard psychedelic I've ever done. I bought about 15 tabs and spaced it out over the course of a few weeks. Would come home every few days after work and start tripping. Was a great experience every time minus a few small parts. I lack the words to explain to explain it fully. Music was really nice along with taking showers. I had someone drive me around at night so I could listen to music and look at everything.
This song was one of the songs I can still remember every detail of the moment while it played. Those vocal felt so expansive and that guitar <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksoq6MfDlik
I honestly feel like it was a positive experience in my life. Feels like I unlocked something in myself, not sure how to describe it. The experience has given me more of an appreciation for things I've overlooked/under-appreciated before.
>when do you plan on getting some?
July if it goes to plan.
>>23633211
>listen to as much music as possible when you do
This shall be my main focus
>>23633220
>>23633220
>also cows. their vacant eyes disturb me, and I feel like they can just turn on you at any second. am getting shivers just thinking about them
>holy kek
I feel you on this lol, those dead ass eyes up to no good. Certain pigs creep me out, I feel like they would eat me if they could.
>>
>>23633524
>dat gif
me how I dance. all the time
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksoq6MfDlik
ohhh fuggen shit. that sounds prime. you remind me a good friend I had in college who ALWAYS had to take a shower every time we took some harder drugs. she would always talk to herself, kek.
>hard to explain
of course it is..I can never explain my experiences that well, but at least my own brain gets what I'm trying to say. they're very interesting and funny to think back upon. the very first time I took acid, I took 7 tabs (of varying strengths) and went to times square with my friends. we proceeded to get stuck on an over-packed subway just in time for rush hour (as we were peaking) and I think I lost part of my mind that day, hahahha. it was CRAZY.
I have also come to enjoy reggae music a lot while tripping for some odd reason kek. it makes me feel very groovy
I have a tab here chilling with me but I'm waiting for the right time to take it (probably in July as well)
what's your favorite and least favorite part about tripping?
>>
>>23632891
you're going to turn a single person in multiple men?

is this sorcery
>>
Unironically considering pulling an Elliot Rodger, shooting up a bunch of people, then killing myself.
>>
>>23633933
Your friend sounds like she has schizophrenia
>>
Random, but wanted to say that I was finally able to get a dildo into my ass tonight, it was 10/10.
>>
>>23634426
Good job anon, I did that yesterday

n..no homo
>>
>>23634557
Congrats, its definitely fun

it made me cum without having to touch my pussy, so gold star
>>
>>23634563
Auto-assumed you were a guy! How was the orgasm? I always cum so much harder from butt stuff
>>
>>23634597
its a fair assumption haha

The orgasm was electric, had me dripping wet, kinda made my eyes roll back. Anal's always been hot to me, but having something bigger in there felt better than expected.
>>
File: sc1.png (556KB, 591x792px) Image search: [Google]
sc1.png
556KB, 591x792px
>>23634609
Electric is a good description! I wish I was this big haha
>>
>>23634629
Ooh, I was using one of my BD's too, a small Anthro dragon.
>>
>>23634640
Hell yeah! Their stuff is great, i'd prob get more if it wasn't so pricey. Got my crackers on Black Friday and it makes me cum so hard.
>>
>>23634653
Same person, ID changed

I have the anthro dragon, a medical Clayton, and a medium Moko. I love them so much.
>>
>>23634670
Medium, not medical
>>
>>23634673
I mean, you're not wrong. Orgasms were medical in the 1800's lol. Must have cost a fortune for all those.

You got a kik or a snap? I can drop mine if you want Im tired as fuck
>>
>>23633030
You learn something new everyday.
Fave hero is Joker.
>>23633978
Maybe, if you want I can do it to you ;) ;*

Also kek.
>>
>>23632215
That goes for both bae.

>>23632407
>Old Prussian
Why would anyone.

>>23632676
Slampa :-D

>>23632742
I know you're a b tart but I'm gonna ask anyway
This for real.
>>
>>23634880
Both bae wat
Is for real wat
Real lyfe
>>
>>23634887
Responses faggit
Did you leave the house yesterday.
>>
>>23634890
Lolwatdafuk
Are you my mom or bf or sumting?
>>
>>23634892
Just answer kek.
>>
>>23634893
Why you wanna know first.
>>
>>23634897
I would like to know, not bad enough to reveal the reason tho.
>>
>>23634906
I want to know either way, I expect you to answer, if not don't ever talk to me or my self ever again.
No
>>
>>23634912
I brought it upon myself, may Allah help me get through this
You mentioned illness twice, the second being ITT.
>>
>>23634920
You have down syndrome?
You don't have the facial features associated by it, but I can see how. Sux 4 u
>>
>>23634923
I don't? you disappoint me.
>>
>>23634929
:) I know
Are you sure
>>
>>23634931
Are you.
>>
>>23634942
>>23634942
Are.
>>
File: 1460263750126.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1460263750126.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
Posting in the middle of a meme gril circlejerk because I'm an absolute MADMAN
>>
here come the beta foreigners lol xD
>>
>>23632211
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AjibvKxHrN

Was this around the time you quit your job.

>>23634958
Stay mad.

>>23634979
xDxD
>>
Marie's
>>
a
>>
ratchet ho
>>
>>23632891
R u a wizard
>>23633978
Oh top kek
>>23632894
Those are pretty good. The Lithuanian one is excellent.
>tfw not a Lithuanian knight fucking Mongols, Moskal Russians and Tartars up
BRAISE MINDAUGAS :-DDD
>>23633986
Ever read his manifesto?
>>23634880
>not being fluent in meme language

Nē, es nēesmu slampa, tu mazā slampa. :-DDD
>>23635020
At the beginning of it. It does sound extremely awkward, I think, but I would like to retain the symbolism more or less unchanged because it perfectly captures my thoughts of what I was doing the. Sun radiant could go, bit cliche, rather placing something representing warmth and living, only to be contrasted by cold grave.

Brb I think muh uncle is here
>>
>>23635085
Labi ;-;

Since rising gate places a bulk, maybe instead of sun you could use a light simple word, expressive of a pleasant warmth
>I'm not trying to kill your book pls dont kill es

>>23635033
Entire
>>23635037
Site
>>23635039
Knows already.
>>
>>23635153
Nē, nav labi. :-DDDDDD Tās bija smalki izstrādātas lamatas. :^)

Different ID. Turns out it wasn't THAT uncle, it was THAT other, alcoholic uncle being taken home by neighbors because he was sleeping in middle of the road because of his drunken antics. Ayy lmao, the guy is going to kill himself if he keeps on drinking.

There must be a gate, as it represents what I considered the border between the physicality 'grave'. Warmth, sun, and all of that, represents a more, emotional border, which is harder to express. I really need to work on this. I think I might write that opener as a line of poetry, despite fitting it into prose, most likely, with a proper meter and sound scheme, so it sounds easy to pronounce. 'That was the lot of times' - that must remain as it is as it represents two things. It must be clunky imo. That was the lot of times, as in that was my current states, but it also almost sounds like '...that was a lot of times', as in, it happened often, so it is a hint towards the fact that I am in fact wageslaving.

>tfw it's all shitty

ayy rmao :-DDDDDDDDd
>>
>>23635175
>so it sounds easy to pronounce
Also, not so much as easy, rather as 'flowing'.
>>
>>23627851
>>Music Discussion ( Don't discuss music unless it's /mu/ meme shit )
Just ordered a japanese chiptune yesterday. Don't know how to feel about that
>>What are you doing?
lurking at work while not doing anything
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's cool if you're not cool)
See above, I'm at work earning top Swiss franc for doing nothing whatsoever.
>>Video Games(?)
Waiting to get home to play that Dank Souls 3
>>Books you're currently reading
Brave New World
>>Films etc.
Ayy le better call saul meme
[spoiler]You're all faggots[/spoiler]
[spoiler]The spoiler tag doesn't work[/spoiler]
>>
>>23635085
Am succ a bus
>>23635153
Onry my home and this autismo lololol

Doing nuffin agin lol, what u doin
>>
File: 1460315549651.jpg (34KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1460315549651.jpg
34KB, 680x591px
>>23635196
Hello there wagie, better get back to your work lest Mr. Goldberg gets mad and fires you. Oh, you're browsing while working. Too bad for you, I'm writing my seventh symphony and getting ready for my world premiere as a pianist for Beethoven's Emperor concerto. All of this luxury of course is funded by wageslaves as I am a superior NEET. Shh.
>>23635201
Wanna give me the /succ/ bby?
>>
File: 43181265.jpg (212KB, 829x1024px) Image search: [Google]
43181265.jpg
212KB, 829x1024px
>>23635175
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0n6FdDUuRdq
>Kek
Golly

Lol at least they did bring him home
I'm still kind of satisfied I figured it was around time you had a job, how sad is that

>>23635201
History of Art test tomorrow
>tfw no Madame de pompadour
>>
>>23635217
I literally do nothing all day, 5 days a week brochacho.
It's literally the same as being a NEET, just that I'm sitting in a place where I can't fap or sit around naked.
I have my own private office and even my boss knocks before he enters.
I earn 90000CHF + 7000CHF christmas bonus yearly, and it's only my second year here.
Get fucked, Neet-o.
>>
>>23635221
I N S E C U R E
>>23635020
where was I mad
>>
>>23635226
more like your memes are not good enough. i mean, even my mug says "My job is TOP SECRET, I don't even know what I'm doing myself".
>>
>>23635217
What are we working with here ;)
>>23635219
Ah, so that was you.
>>
>>23635248
Wat
You didn't know kek
There's a Marie Antoinette painting, I'm going to write the lyrics of Queen if I'm asked about it.
>>
>>23635219
https://clyp.it/zfhpeywb
Es pat nezinu. :-D
Rest of it sounded like something Indian lel. Haven't got the clue what did you say.

Yes. Not just sad, it means to represent something inherently dissatisfying, 'untimely grave' as I shouldn't be there. Maybe it needs to be made a long poem, although prose seems easier.
>>
>>23635221
So you do nothing all day? Must be exciting life, mine pales in comparison with me contradicting the foremost of mathematical theories on limits of various sub fields and producing my third dissertation on eternal recurrence.
>>23635248
Wanna see? (;
>>
>>23635280
Yup.
Cool if that satisfies you, bro.
I myself am all for that hedonistic lifestyle, so I mostly use my work time as sleeping and lurking time.
Achieving something means nothing to me, unless that achievement is tons of money.
>>
>>23635260
No. Maybe I should be careful what I write next time.
Niqa have you heard the acapella of that song.
So fuckin gud
>>23635280
Will it hurt me
>>
>>23635285
Yeah it does. I have also mastered the occult and battled the archons, at one time facing Demiurge in single combat, with me defeating the trickster God with knowledge of Sophia shining victorious. I have contacted the ET's and even they mocked the ways of wageslave as their society is strictly based on NEET ways with their government paying big bucks, but still, wagies are too much of cucks to experience all of this.
>>23635286
Yes bby.
>>
why is this so damn good?
If you ever have a shit day just listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM&nohtml5=False
>>
>>23635274
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DQnBm2lsOC
Es pat nezinu

I thought the grave indicated that
I meant myself being so sad as to be joyed with understanding the meaning
Go Prose.
>>
>>23635085
Yeah, I've read it twice and seen all his youtube videos.

I actually have basically nothing in common with though. I just have really bad anger problems and even less experience with socializing than he does
>>
>>23635286
Kek tart
Omg it is bootyful :')
Is this the real live.
>>
>>23635286
>>23635260
Why btw
Here ho
https://youtu.be/56QJaEbb3_4
>>23635298
I love pain :)
>>
>>23635313
I didn't mean for that thread ;)
No es studilive is obviously different
I wanna sing dis nao
>tfw no Mercury tenor
Why ebin fanta sea
>>
>>23634865
do what? what the hell are you talking about
>>
>>23635319
Am Confucius- 2015,Bish
You will never be the voice
And because I can obviously.
>>
>>23635333
Stfu dunt use my lingo, y evru1 use it nao :/
I sing higher than you lel, stay med.
No u cant
>>
>>23635304
Can you please write down what you said? I think by saying jüpröjäm, you meant to say joprojam, wherein O's are pronounced as UO's. O is a tricky letter as it has three pronunciations: o, ō and uo. If the word is entirely Latvian in origin, it is uo, but any loanwords feature the rest of two. Oktobris is pronounced as Oktōbris for example. I like your voice though. :-DD

Well the blasphemy and baptism are closely linked to what I am doing there, but I haven't got time to explain now.

B-but pottery
>>23635306
He had zero self awareness, while you are highly self aware, it seems, and also sensitive about that. Elliot lived in lala land.
>>23635314
Bby ;)
>>
File: 19b2a0f9.jpg (43KB, 498x363px) Image search: [Google]
19b2a0f9.jpg
43KB, 498x363px
>>23634865
>You learn something new everyday.
rite
>Fave hero is Joker.
Joker is best hero, followed by Deathstoke for me
>>23633933
>had to take a shower every time we took some harder drugs
They are the best, I just like the feeling of standing under the water.
>mfw I don't have a natural waterfall in my yard to stand under all day
>I took 7 tabs (of varying strengths) and went to times square with my friends. we proceeded to get stuck on an over-packed subway just in time for rush hour (as we were peaking) and I think I lost part of my mind that day, hahahha. it was CRAZY.
Holy fuq this sounds crazy intense, many props for making it through that with most of your mind lol. Seems like it could've gotten really overwhelming
>I have also come to enjoy reggae music a lot while tripping for some odd reason kek
I bet that's cool to listen to with the guitar chords and effects used. I like to stick to albums with consistent themes throughout. When the songs just flow together and you can lose yourself, it's bliss.
>what's your favorite and least favorite part about tripping?
Least favorite part would be before it sets in. I get really anxious beforehand and end up nauseated/throwing up. Usually once I do that though it sets in and it's all good. Most favorite is mostly everything about it, visuals, auditory, thoughts, feelings. The level of clarity and connection that takes over and you just flow with the world for a bit is wonderful.
What about you?
>>
Ay lmao
>>>/b/679156415
>>
File: 1460407322453.jpg (11KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1460407322453.jpg
11KB, 212x238px
>>23635472
Is it happening?
>browsing /b/
>>
File: 111114_TimeCircle.jpg (47KB, 969x545px) Image search: [Google]
111114_TimeCircle.jpg
47KB, 969x545px
>producing my third dissertation on eternal recurrence.
Would like to hear some of this if you have the time. Eternal Recurrence has been a prominent thought on my mind ever since Rust dropped the "Time is a flat circle" line. I don't have much comprehension of the concept but I would like to learn more. This is all fairly new to me but I'm gripped from these notions and ideas.
“What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'
... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.”

Is Nietzsche saying existence is some kind of "test" with the last line? That we will only live to the fullest when we accept re-occurrence,embrace it, and say yes to life? Forgib if I misconstrued/butchered the meaning but clarification would be much appreciated.
>>
File: 1452695196419.jpg (19KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1452695196419.jpg
19KB, 377x377px
>>23635421
Es pat nezinu if translation is correct but the full sentence was meant to be
Es pat nezinu, kāpēc es esmu joprojām notiek ar šo
Thanks.

>>23635381
But can you ebin sing
Not everywun just meh :-D
>>
>>23635472
I really hope this is for real
>>
>>23635475
Kek you saved it :-D
>>
File: 1459526544182.jpg (46KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
1459526544182.jpg
46KB, 396x482px
>>23635478
There is really no test, it is that he didn't only believe in it, he wanted it. It is irrelevant if one accepts it or not, eternal recurrence was as real as anything for Nietzsche, it is only that there is a contrast between attitudes of individual against that recurrence. Same way with life. Wherein Schopenhauer saw will as something negative, his whole philosophy being more of a denial of life and rejection of it, pessimistic, Nietzsche's philosophy is the affirmation of life and viewing will as a positive drive. Not only that, but for him it isn't merely will to live, it is will to power. The subjective aspect of it, at least. Now, this is why he praised certain cultures and strands of it, while having nothing but contempt for some. While he recognised Wagner as extremely talented, he saw that there was something corrupt, something murky about the whole affair of it, his music being too frantic, desperate and not at all in touch with life, rather, it only seems as much as he believed it only gave a false sense of life affirmation. He had nothing but praise for Mozart and Beethoven though. For him, that music was accepting of life, especially the suffering part. As in cultures, he saw Christian one as inferior to Vedic/whatever Hindu cultures, whilst Hindus were lower than those of native European pagan cultures. The way they saw life was very much what made this hierarchy, but I'm not entirely sure for what reasons.

Living to fullest is entirely up to each individual though. Tbqh, what Nietzsche ever said and the sum of philosophy should be viewed as his own. At some point you have to develop your own, in fact, he denied being a prophet, iirc, in Human, all too Human. Or was it Ecce Homo? I don't remember now.
>>23635481
>I don't even know, why I am still happening with this
Google translation kek
Pic related though
>>23635489
Yes :-Dd
>>
lithium>latvia
share some lithium music
>>
>>23635475
>on /soc/
/b/ is shit, but at least it tastes better than every other board.
>>23635482
I made
>>23635481
Have you not heard my based vocals
Lynch youreself niger
>>
>>23635553
Proof it
Sing.

>>23635513
>I don't even know why I'm still going on with this
>>
>>23635573
U haf den saved ho
I dunt do shit for free, you gotta give to get.
>>
>>23635575
Depends on price.
>>
>>23635582
You are the one asking for my voice, you should know.
Fuck fum ass jew ass niqa
>>
>>23635553
/soc/ is objectively the most objectively objective objectivism.
>>23635525
>Lithuanian 'musik'
https://youtu.be/ZveYTq_sUKE
>>23635573
Es pat nezinu kāpēc es vel turpinu šo visu.

Mēme meitene.

How was you're day
>>
>>23635553
Disappoint

>>23635421
I submit for consideration the fact I've literally stabbed who I actually really liked for making fun of me before
>>
>>23635589
Here is your thread then :)
>>23605772
>>23635594
I am gril 2 :)
>>
>>23635589
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Uywof9ZRCs

Kek ignore the retartet laugh

I'm at home today, suppose to be studying, but since the test is analyzing a few paintings and stating their names,I'm kind of just messing around, since I believe I have a good memory and was able to identify most of their features when they were presented first time in class
How was yours so far.

>>23635587
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NOMFeYRNT2
>>
>>23635649
Can't even hear nuffin
Leave
>>
>>23635639
I don't really see why you being a girl matters or what that has anything to do with my post since I was responding to two other people as far as I can tell unless your id changed. I'm like the only person whose id stays the same in these threads so it gets hard to keep track of people
>>
>>23635661
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1io4ARAqDkN
>>
I really wish I knew how to not be serious all the time. But anytime I try to joke around with people I end up making them angry.

Or they make fun of me back and I get angry.
>>
>>23635671
I still can't fucking hear a thing.
Are you a gril or sumtin
>>
>>23635692
Get rekt.
>>
>>23635697
Leave I aint doing nuffin now whore
>>
>>23635662
Same reason you're answering
And yes
>>
File: 1405236168891.jpg (27KB, 417x398px) Image search: [Google]
1405236168891.jpg
27KB, 417x398px
>>23635703
I don't want anything frum yuh cunt.
>>
File: 0Ro2x3.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
0Ro2x3.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>23635513
>It is irrelevant if one accepts it or not, eternal recurrence was as real as anything for Nietzsche, it is only that there is a contrast between attitudes of individual against that recurrence
This makes more sense, thank you for the explanation.
>Nietzsche's philosophy is the affirmation of life and viewing will as a positive drive.
I had such a wrong first impression of Nietzsche. The very first line was I heard was someone quoting "God is Dead" and the lack of context didn't help t bh.
>Living to fullest is entirely up to each individual though
I agree, and I rather like Sartre's phrase "Existence precedes essence". I must admit, I still feel overwhelmed and quite ignorant with all this, but I am enjoying the spark that comes from learning/slowly grasping these concepts a bit more. Feels good, like I'm moving forward for once.

I still really know nothing tho ayye lmao
>>
>>23635712
Why am I answering you? Because you responded to me? Yes to what?

I have no idea what is even happening right now and I'm completely sober. This is the worst.
>>
>>23635732
Aww bby sl00t can't get what he wants so he tries to insult me, how qt.
>>
>>23635740
You responded first if I recall.
Ye
You're right though, you are too easy, then again everyone else is.
>>
>>23635741
Pls no bully.
>>
>>23635756
Responded to what? I can't even tell who you are

I still don't know waht being a girl has anything to do with that post

Too easy?
>>
>>23635766
Leaf den u r 2 borin nao
>>
File: 1460478684631.jpg (69KB, 503x522px) Image search: [Google]
1460478684631.jpg
69KB, 503x522px
>>23635772
>Too easy?
Yes, chill mang.
>>
>>23635779
I'm not boring you are
I'm just waiting for senpai.
>>
>>23635780
I meant I don't know what that means.

And why do I need to chill? I just have no idea who is responding to me and to what.
>>
>>23635785
I know, point proofen
>>
>>23635793
I suggested something fun but you ruined it.
>>
>>23635797
You did, and I can't atm.
>>
>>23635802
2 hours 10 minutes left.
>>
File: Snapchat-2096327592697703757.jpg (79KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2096327592697703757.jpg
79KB, 480x800px
>>23628013
Have you made anything new, jew?
Also you might like these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIIUYxNof8M

>>23628165
>Teaching Assistant
Y tho?
>>23629474
Describe Australia in as few words as possible, cunt.
Also, how's being a wageslave?
>>23630145
Japans pretty based on online.
If I remember correctly, anyway.

Steam ID?
I need someone that's equally as bad as me to play.
>>23630983
Got any more skulls for your collection?
>>23631637
>Coworkers
Just go to the local crackden and throw some bread on the ceiling.
Nice tune, sounds like an Italian Japanese mix.
>Two souls
?
>ESftSM
?
>>23632305
>great times
kek

>Music Discussion ( Don't discuss music unless it's /mu/ meme shit )
You can't tell me what to do mum!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD04ApGw_7A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQgXWxPx9Hc
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmrSeXD6LVI
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO7T4QFT9z4

>What are you doing?
Praying for something exciting to happen.
>Video Games(?)
Recommend me some, you sexy slutty strangers.
...Am I supposed to post my revision books?
>>
>>23635809
Oh shit, it's my sister's birfday today I just remembered. Should I give her some atretol?
Not in the city so safe.
>>
sigh why is this thread making me feel so stressed out
>>
>>23635824
Which one of them
Best you can give her is an hero
Pls go to school tomorrow
When home you either bost face or voice or benis.
>>
>>23635833
The babby, that's why anti-seizure meds.
Not yet, she won't remember it maybe.
Ok, I am genius rite :)
>benis
You post that and I will 2
Pervert
>>
>>23635789
Made this for yew
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WZ3wMG6qCH
>>
>>23635838
Awww ;-;
How old is she
I will bost when I get benis.
>>
>>23635851
6?
No I want real grul wan, y u h8 me so much :(
>>
File: @$@%^%$##@.jpg (164KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
@$@%^%$##@.jpg
164KB, 960x720px
>>23635862
I'm just a poor boii.
>>
>>23635868
Nice horse and soccer shirt you beaner lol.
Your mum has nice shoes btw
>>
>>23635875
It has Barney of the other side for some raisin
This was my aunt kek
Ty I'll tell you said that.
>>
>>23635842
Woody is always funny to me because I used to own the woody action figure with the creepy face that you could move around

But I'm not sure I really get the picture?
>>
>>23635894
>Barney
I know what to sing now :)
Rip aunt malulu
O-ok
>>
>>23635922
Yay
Not this aunt malulu
I will go study for an hour or so until Ish is home.
>>
File: v2xmk0.gif (722KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
v2xmk0.gif
722KB, 480x270px
>>23635821
>Have you made anything new, jew?
was messing around with this earlier, might put this as a interlude on beat tape if I ever commit
http://vocaroo.com/i/s093WHAHJ8ho
It's poorly mixed and vocaroo drops quality down even more ;-; going to add more to the track for sure tho.
Threw your voice on it at the end cause I lyke your accent :^)
Will still find a use for the sounds you gave me too.

>Also you might like these:
Check'n it now ty
>>
>>23635932
Ok bb c ya 2morrow
>>
>>23635951
Did you rip the Ho from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3OQwyvKmk ?

It's a nice beat though, I don't like the O's though, to many O's in this thing.
I kinda like the voice thing too, it'd probably be better if it wasn't silly though, Haha.
>>
File: 1460504491721.jpg (27KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1460504491721.jpg
27KB, 469x469px
>>23635984
>Did you rip the Ho from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3OQwyvKmk
I think that's where it came from, I got it from a drum kit off pirate bay. I like that song, gets me hyped still even though it got played the fuq out. Same with this one too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz-_mstXfr0
both version cause y not
>It's a nice beat
ty <3
>I don't like the O's though, to many O's in this thing.
lol I was considering just knocking it down to the one O at the beginning and I think you convinced me to do it kek
>it'd probably be better if it wasn't silly though, Haha.
Aye I like Silly, will take more silly anytime. Occasional serious is necessity too

Here's another one I've been working on and off with
https://soundcloud.com/lordspacehawk/i-think-im-dead-2/s-PoxPY
>>
Ain't I a stinker :)
>>
What's up ya'll?

I'm posting from Work. How is your day?
>>
>>23636072
Why bb
>>
>>23636127
Some boring work story.
What u doin
Not youre bb btw hmph :/
>>
>>23636156
Bore me
What I said earlier studying while on 4chinz kek
Ish bb upset.
>>
>>23636171
I might've screwed over somebody kek.
"Studying"
I'm not your bb, you didn't take me out to dinner at least.
>>
>>23636037
>Sound
You kinda remind me of some of the stuff MSS and TSYN post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dox3DA9i4d0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XektDORSOQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU0tKzy5-uE

>Balance
Is true is very true, amigo.
>Single
I think just having about 3 or 4 rather than it being a key component to the beat would be better. But you're the sound guy, I'm just the listener.

>>23636122
What do you do, why do you do, would you rather do something else, why so many questions?
>>
File: Photo on 4-13-16 at 3.43 PM #3.jpg (188KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-13-16 at 3.43 PM #3.jpg
188KB, 1080x720px
Hey, I'm sleepy, bored, and broke my hand. AMA
>>
>>23636187
What have you done
Kek what else would I be doing faggit a grill gotta pass
But bb I will when I werk and get moonies.
>>
>>23636360
Story time?
>>
>>23636360
You must answer a few questions to join
A Did hitler do something wrong.
>>
>>23636366
Well the story isn't as interesting as I wish it was.

I was hiking, fell, and punched a rock on the way down. And BAM, broken hand/knuckles.

The doctor didn't believe my story and still thinks I punched something in a fit of rage :c

>>23636373
what
>>
>>23636360
How the hell did you do that? Was going to reply to you in shg but it dont matter lol. Was it when you were still at work at the camp. But besides your banged up hand you look fine and still cute as always.
>>
>>23636377
Nah I did it like a week ago. I fell and punched a rock with my fist. Thank you!
>>
>>23636364
I was walking around the job cuz I finished my work and in one of the bathrooms, there was several copper material. Suspicious, since it was empty beforehand when I hid there. So I went to sensei to show him that someone might be stealing our shit. I'm like 95% sure who it was.
"Grill"
U pwomise :'(
>>
File: 1293021903.jpg (38KB, 617x413px) Image search: [Google]
1293021903.jpg
38KB, 617x413px
>mfw the day turns out to be not so bad
but y can't I sing/play piano like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxVdTQyEPQo
>>23636242
Liking those links, the Emmit Fenn one especially. Ty
>Sound
Still not sure what to go for with this. I'm hoping to finish my setup soon so I can implement guitar,bass,live percussion, and piano. Just need my MPD and Line 6 Dl4. I should have plenty of time this year to learn how to use everything semi-decent, just gotta c o m m i t.
>I'm just the listener.
I like the suggestions t bh, even more so when I'm stuck on a song like now. Much appreciation for the time you took to listen to it and the feedback mang
fr thank you.
>>
>>23636382
Ooowww damn that was enough to break it? That's a fucking bummer how long are you going to be in that cast for? Looks itchy as fuck lol. I use to damage my hands from work all the time since I was working on car. But I think the worst I got was burning or crushing my hand a little bit.
>>
>>23636400
Yeah, I mean it was like standing and punching a rock as hard asI can hahah. Only a couple of weeks hopefully.
>>
>>23636398
Is he a douche tho, the suspect
Grill :-D
I promise.
>>
>>23636440
Not really, just pretty dumb. He works with us lol.
Proof it
U pinki pwomis :)
>>
>>23636498
>U pinki pwomis :)

Are you retarded?
If not:
Why are you talking like you were?
>>
>>23636403
Yikes that sounds bad enough to make me cry or probably just cuse out that rock and throwing it some where. Hope it's quicker than a few weeks, what you going to be doing in the meantime?
>>
>>23636507
School. The usual. Can;t really let it take me out too bad. I couldn't cry hahaha. I was working.
>>
>>23636506
I am retarted
>>
Whoever was comparing me to Brandon earlier could you explain why? I don't think I'm really anything like him.
>>
>>23636516
Fuck that wasn't your writing hand was it, looked like your right hand but could be reversed. But yeah that's true you'd probably have an easier time healing if you kept up that sweet and cheerful attitude.
And shit that's why you start cusing and yelling and walk off so everyone knows your pissed, and then just find a quiet spot to cry
>>
>>23636498
Does this benefit you in any way
You proof it
Homo.

>>23636506
Not realizing everyone here is.
>>
So in theory let's say a person has failed their driving test 14 times and taken driver's ed 3 times.

Should said give up on driving
>>
>>23636580
Nah, he youngin and he hasn't done anything to me yet, it is weird though.
No u ×2
>>
>>23636606
So you rekt his live 4 no raisin I'm proud.
>>
>>23636617
Well no idek it was him, I thought it was one of the laborers or carpenters. He practically revealed himself. I was chillimg with sensei and he was there with us, so I was waiting for him to leave. But it was almost time for us to gtfo I was like fuck it it couldn't be youngfeg. So he followed us but right as I was explaining sensei cut me off to tell something and youngfeg disappeared to the room we were going to (which makes me think sensei is in on it, but idek I don't think so, but he is as deceitful as me). Then when we got to the bathroom one bag was missing, but I saw it in a different part of the apartment and youngfeg went in the room before us. You do the math.
>>
>>23636648
You let your pham be caught
Post pikshure meanie.
>>
>>23636721
I didn't turn him in ya retard, I ain't no snitch. I am saving this info though just in case.
Pikshure for wat¿
>>
File: 1459443644460.jpg (231KB, 996x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1459443644460.jpg
231KB, 996x1600px
Those who use tinder how long did it take for you to get a match and how long before someone responded to your swipe right
>>
>>23636752
Yo sad self.
>>
>>23636771
Niqa I said no more face from me, and I said voice, pick 1 bish.
>>
>>23636754
2-3 days I swiped right every reset. Can take up to a week, don't stress.
>>
>>23636778
One last normal photo
You can delete after few minutes.
>>
File: Photo on 4-13-16 at 3.43 PM.jpg (219KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-13-16 at 3.43 PM.jpg
219KB, 1080x720px
>>23636568
It is my writing hand hahaha. Maybe I should have. I didn't want to make them feel bad though.
>>
>>23636791
God damn, guess women aren't as sad as me to look everyday
>>
File: Photo on 2010-04-17 at 17.03.jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2010-04-17 at 17.03.jpg
113KB, 640x480px
>>23636793
glorious plaid shirts
>>
>>23636792
If you can keep me sufficiently entertained, I will next thread.
Here is voz bb ;)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1feB0IGfS18
>>
>>23636754
Well I started using it when it originally came out and was nothing but ultra attractive people so it took me well over a year of swiping literally everyone right. And even then my matches were 30+ miles away. I hate Tinder lol. I only started using it because a bunch of people I knew irl tried to help me with meeting girls and no one was talking to me at all. So they were like well Tinder is working really well for us you gotta try this. Id on't think I know anyone who was as unsuccessful with it as me. I basically do not get matches at all kek so I haven't used it a in quite a while.
>>
>>23636811
heck yessssss
>>
>>23636820
I'm using it simply because my interests are dominated by men so I'm trying to use what resources I have I suppose
>>
>>23636812
Liar ;-;
Yuh posted this before dirty lying snitch
I will an sleep nao

Night Bish.
>>
>>23636840
LOL
You know I keep my promises bb.
I know I was going to post sumting else but you leaving finally so I dunt have too hue.
Night meen
>>
>>23636852
Btw frum now on you shall be called Snish.
>>
>>23636828
For me it was basically the last untapped resource I had when it was new and it didn't work for me either for some reason.

Even with the guys who put me on it tweaking my profile, trying to take new pics, and telling me what to say(including stuff that worked for them)

It just seemed like a huge waste of time.I can count on both hands the number of matches I got over 2 years(I'd say even the less successful guys I know get a few non-bot matches a week). And literally none of them responded to me except one who gave me her number and never responded to me(so probably a bot). I've only ever gotten a girl's number one other time. I"m pretty wildly unsuccessful with women and my Tinder experience seems to be way out of the norm.
>>
File: -_-.gif (1MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
-_-.gif
1MB, 500x300px
>>23636375
>>
>>23636399
>fy ty
Anytime, I can always do with more to listen too.

I'm not even gonna pretend to know what MPD and DI4 is, but it sounds cool.
>>
File: IMG_20160413_145758219.jpg (183KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160413_145758219.jpg
183KB, 640x480px
>>23636793
>>23636811
>>
>>23636894
off the top of my head the DI4 is an audio mixer

no idea about the mpd
>>
>>23636859
Fuck you I just made this. Stone youreself ho.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s03hSPUe9Hg7
>>
>>23636898
#crew

>>23636873
B)
>>
>>23636902
Ah okay. Thanks, stranger.

>>23636912
(O.o)>[a box of (you)'s ]
>>
>>23636793
Ahh fuck now that really sucks, hope you don't have any writing assignments coming up. And sometimes yelling helps ease the pain, well that's what I found out.

And shit it's pretty hot here but all you guys in your flannels makes me want to post in mine
>>
File: Snapshot_20160413_3.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160413_3.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>23635469
kek, it got overwhelming at times but I just went along with it and distracted myself
what are some of your favorite albums with consistent themes?
>favorito
things are always 1000x more hilarious than they should normally be and I always end up finding everything really funny and laughing quite a bit (which is good. I must laugh or esle my life will be miserable)
>least
it's really hard for me to talk, kek
every time I trip, I always get the sensation that there is a piece of hair stuck on my tongue and it lasts the whole time (I've gotten used to it but it's really annoying)

>>23635821
it's the position that got offered to me as part of my scholarship. I can't complain tho, I'm gonna go 2 skool 4 free
>>
File: MPDDl4.jpg (69KB, 762x303px) Image search: [Google]
MPDDl4.jpg
69KB, 762x303px
Is this the time of the amerifats?
>>23636894
>Anytime, I can always do with more to listen too.
Same to you, lemme know when you make some new sounds or beats.
>MPD and DI4
Sorry Dl4 is a delay modeler and MPD is a Midi controller, like a drumpad
>>23636907
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s03hSPUe9Hg7
beautiful :')
really brings me back
>>
>>23637242
>what are some of your favorite albums with consistent themes?
One of my favorites off the top of my head would have to be Dirty Art Club's - Heavy Starch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOV0WQUikPA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ku9JkcImbA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfbwwYxM0tM
I couldn't find the the full album on youtube but here are a few of my favorites. They all flow really nice with samples bridging each song together.
Radiohead's In Rainbows is great too although it's a little more abrupt in it's transitions
>really funny and laughing quite a bit
kek same here
My main thing is I can't stop smiling the whole time lol

>is a piece of hair stuck on my tongue and it lasts the whole time (I've gotten used to it but it's really annoying)
Oh no, this is nightmare material for me. Hair in my mouth makes me gag so fast. Much praise for tolerating that
>>
File: IMG_20160413_165144329.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160413_165144329.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>23637067
Fuck I'll just post my flannel sense i never post here. Put a lemonstamp on it too so everyone knows I'm a real man lol. And I already feel myself sweating.

>>23637242
Anh hello t-ray how are you doing over there? And shit when it comes to getting my tongue tied usually just feels like my tongue just stops wanting to communicate with my brain and teeth.
Had that happen at work when I worked in a auto shop, someone would ask me a question i knew I knew (lol) And then I'd open my mouth and forget everything in the flash of minute and spew something stupid out my mouth afterwards.
I'm not as shy as I use to be guess I can thank weed but hopefully you'll get over that after some time. Being forced to talk to random ass people in person helps too but lol its a gamble
>>
>>23637067
It's averaging high 30's to low 50's here. And I still have to do all my assignments ahah
>>
>>23637242
>skool 4 free

hate u
>>
I swear my body clock in going to kill me when I go back.

>>23637242
First: Get contacts, your face is more athletically pleasing without glasses, m'kaay?
>Free skool
...Do you have to pay for your education there?
>Scholarship
Oh what are you learning?
>>23637244
>Beats
I'll let you know, hopefully I'll be able to do a liproll which would be a nice noise for a backing beat.
>Drumpad
Is it kinda like a choas pad, you can sync up sounds to different activators?

>>23637476
You have to pay too, haha.

English education bishes!

Anyone else up at this ungodly hour, I'm just watching Adventure time...
>>
>>23637526
Pay? I couldn't even get into college and failed out of community college.
>>
>>23637543
Isn't community that meme tier garbage failed social workers attend?
>>
File: xkz9Bn.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
xkz9Bn.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Is Queen bae out there? I just had the pleasure of coming across this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP5kcOl7XO8

>>23637526
>I'll let you know,
Cool, ples do
>Is it kinda like a choas pad, you can sync up sounds to different activators?
For the most part, Kaoss pads are so fun to mess around with. I can play for hours with one c;
>>
>>23637562
yeah but it's not THAT bad because if you actually get good grades you can transfer to any other real school you want as long as you meet their transfer requirements.

The problem is this is what I was banking on and then I still failed everything even with tutoring.
>>
Why what did you want to do?
You could also try back doors?
>>23637611
Haha, I saw a Dub FX with one and thought they'd be fun.
How long you been song making for anyway, laddo?
Am I close with thinking 2 or so years?
>>
File: turdmuffin.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
turdmuffin.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
I maed sum maffinz

>>23637316
gonna give this a listen soon
>non stop smile-train
hahaa, I can only imagine you in public like that
when we got stuck at a certain station on the subway during rush-hour, the conductor made an announcement on the speakers and was like "it's very...HOT on this train. i'm about to...PASS OUT" (in a very heavy indian accent). he shut all the doors so no one could get out, and we saw him exit the train and stand on the platform, frantically pacing and fanning himself. people starting getting really mad because they were hot as fug and all the doors were shut and I just burst out laughing. they started glaring at me so I had to shut my self up and just stare at a subway map for the rest of the ride kek
>>
>>23637349
eyo anon I like your flannel AND the lemon. Just splurged and bought a few lemons myself a few days ago (y r they so expensive). I feel you on the shyness..I usually trip over my words if I have to talk for more than a few sentences, lel
>weed
oof I only smoke a few times a year but I get really sassy and will not shut up if I smoke. my friends think it's hilarious but I feel like a complete retard when I get out of hand like that lol

>>23637526
why is your body clock going 2 kill u????

>imblying I care about being pleasing 2 the eyez
heh, I have a lot of contacts. I wear 'em when I have to go do social things, but I'm usually just at home or working (which is glasses tiem)
>skool
ohh yes indeed you must pay. getting a higher education here puts a lot of people huge debt. I have a friend who already owes over 100,000 dollars just from getting her bachelor's degree. there's different ways to go about paying for school and if you're lucky you won't have to pay very much. so far I'm debt free and I intend to keep it that way for as long as possible
>learning
starting de master's in geology this fall
>>
>>23637657
>transfer
Your system seems odd, so in theory you'd be leaving college or uni in your mid 20's if you fail once.
I think.
>>23637703
Don't mention food, plz bby.
I'm hungry but I can't/won't eat, stop it 4 me.
That is a very nice, if a little doughy, muffin. Would subtly nibble/10
>>23637751
It's 3:10 am and I'm not tired.
I've adjusted to sleeping at around 4am.
I have to get up at 6-7. Just beat me over the head with a smoked kipper, skipper.

>Social
You have more dedication than me, I tried that route but the extra effort of putting them in was just blah.

>100,000 squid
Holy hell, why and... is this the dumbing down I heard so much about, the workers not thinkers shiz?
That just seems incredibly illogical because it's just gonna disincentivise education.

>Geology
I few ago I would of called you a gook.
Though I found out you can work with examining volcanoes so that's cool.
What field were you thinking of entering, if that debt doesn't pull you down.
Your education seems worse than mine and mine's a shit show of third wave feminism,communistic beliefs, teens and teenage adults.
>>
>>23637244
Kek.
Barney was the o.g mah niqa.
>>23637611
I haven't heard this before, I can tell what some vocals they added are from kek.
Rip in piece Wako
Rip in piece s00n Mick "got the moves like" Jagger
Rest in peace husbandu :'(
Reminds me of this Mercury/Jackson collab though.
https://youtu.be/92rEVoB3RoU
There's a ton of different variations since they never got together and made a final version.
I think Queen came out with one though.
>>
>>23637789
I'm already in my late 20s

But no if my grades were good enough I could have transferred after the first year and my credits will still count as long as I checked which ones would transfer to begin with. If I had started at the normal age right out of high school I wouldn't be finishing any later than anyone else if I didn't fail or change majors

I didn't start college until I was 25 though.
>>
>>23637751
Spoilers: You're probably just actually a retard
>>
>>23637805
Oh, your college is like uni.

25 isn't a bad age for it, tbf. There's a guy I heard of in his 40's at a sixth form/college doing his A levels.

What are/were you thinking of studying?
>>
>>23637751
Ah damn sorry to here about those cray ass lemon prices, but I actually got that off my tree cause we're all spoiled yuppies over here lol. How spensive is to get like five or six damn lemons over there?
They grow all year round I don't understand why they have to mark them up, that really not cash.

I guess one thing I use to as a kid and still kinda do now. Is just practice a particular topic in head, just go thru what you'd say if someone asked a question about that subject. Really helps out with
work, or just with random people.

And yeah thats what it usually does when you don't smoke that often. But if you do it for a while it can really change your temperament and your mood on things. But don't smoke drugs thats
for degenerates and the blacks.

>>23637703
And are those... caramel muffins? pretty damn hungry right now
>>
File: Beast.png (449KB, 1024x504px) Image search: [Google]
Beast.png
449KB, 1024x504px
>>23637859
Caramel muffins exist?!
>>
>>23637890
I'm pretty sure I had them before as a kid my mom use to bake alot of pastries and what not. But cupcakes are just small cakes. You can go out and buy a fat ass caramel cake rn.
>>
>>23637926
Dude!
I wonder what other stuff you could put in muffins.
>Baked
Your mum sounds cool.
>>
File: d1123213.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d1123213.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>23637690
>How long you been song making for anyway, laddo?
>Am I close with thinking 2 or so years?
Close, I've been making beats on and off for about 4 years now. I take long breaks sometimes whenever inspiration is lacking. I wrote a few songs on guitar that were sadboi post-rock/instrumental. Going to record a ep from those songs soon if I get the equipment.
How long have you been bboxing for? You may have told me already but my memory has been faulty as of late so please forgib.
>>23637703
>I maed sum maffinz
Those look delicious, what kind?
>"it's very...HOT on this train. i'm about to...PASS OUT" (in a very heavy indian accent). he shut all the doors so no one could get out, and we saw him exit the train and stand on the platform, frantically pacing and fanning himself
I laughed a for bit at the mental image of this lol
>they started glaring at me so I had to shut my self up and just stare at a subway map for the rest of the ride
kek I would done the same. Reminds me of when my friend and I went to McDonalds drive-through after a tab and it took everything in my might to place the order without laughing the whole time, I know they heard us laughing which made me laugh more for some reason at the window. The lady gave me such weird faces, combined with the tab it was bretty funny t bh. She kind of looked liked a classic portrayal of a witch in folklore lol

>>23637803
>Barney was the o.g mah niqa.
>type in og barney
>first result
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ZqYc1CZiw
>aye lmao
>Rip in piece Wako
>Rip in piece s00n Mick "got the moves like" Jagger
>Rest in peace husbandu :'(
This made me sad :c
>https://youtu.be/92rEVoB3RoU
This was wonderful <3
but now I'm sups sed D;
>There's a ton of different variations since they never got together and made a final version.
I need more of Freddie collabs in my lyfe tbqh
>>
>>23637789
your sleep schedule is giving me anxiety. pls sleep soon
>rocks
gonna be focusing on paleoclimate shit in my research. might end up going for my PhD at the end of it, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
>third wave feminism,communistic beliefs, teens and teenage adults
it's the same here. I hate it. some of the people who graduate college with this mindset are so fucking deluded and it makes me embarrassed to say that I went to college sometimes (which should never be the case)

>>23637859
son, they are peanut butter banana muffins!!
I will mail u some in exchange 4 lemons. one sad little lemon is well over 1 dollar where I live. sometimes the store gets nice lemons, so I'll treat myself to one or two

yoo, I do the same method as you and it really does help. I should remind myself to do it more often. sometimes I'll even think of something witty to throw in there to make myself sound charming
>>
>>23637833
Yeah I live in the US so for me it's the same thing

I was going to study Computer Science because I'd been trying to learnt o program since I was like 12 but I realized after years and years of trying and failing that I had no aptitude for it at all. It actually made me angry to see people who went to school for other things teach themselves to code and get jobs within a year.Especially this one girl I knew who just started working as a programmer when she went to school for something entirely different and now I want to strangle her because I'm mad she's doing what I wanted to do and I spent way longer trying to learn

I also considered becoming a pharmacist since my grandfather worked for Eli Lilly and could have gotten me a job very easily.

But the biggest problem is I couldn't finish all the normal classes they make everyone takes.
>>
But it's not very surprising since I actually have brain damage and aside from that I am technically legally disabled.
>>
>>23637948
peanut butter banana, yooooo. they're bretty slammin' (but I'm also a bit drunk right now)
>McStruggles
kekking hard. the reactions just make it that much harder for me to keep it together
this reminds me of a really awkward time that I went to McDonalds (entirely sober). I pulled up to the drive thru speaker thingy, and I heard this voice say "hello! do you want to try our new snack wrap?" and I loudly answer "NO THANK YOU I just want two Mcdoubles please!" then I hear some weird cackling and I hear the actual man try and ask me for my order. he was laughing so hard at me for talking to the robot, that I heard him wheezing through the speaker lol. why am I so bad at being in public. they shouldn't make those damn ads sound so realistic! FUCK.
>>
>>23637948
I've kinda forgotten, about 7 or 8 months maybe longer or shorter.
>Sadboi
You got them on recording?
>>
>>23637952
>Never be the case
Exactly! It's probably worse there as you have to pay to hear the indoctrination.
>Sleep soon
Who needs sleep when you have bananas?!
I really want to sleep it's just becoming a joke now.
>phd
That's cool, I'd say go for it if you can. Nothing like having people call you doctor and waving a flashy stick in there face.
>>
>>23637971
>Broken
Claim that welfare, yo!

>Coding.
What were you trying to learn? C++ is harder and unnecessary.

>Classes
Can't you get the lecture/cover on paper?
>>
>>23637940
Meh shes alright when she has a good day. She usually the person in the family that bakes everyone cakes. But I can't really hold cake in my body for to long
so I don't try to bother with making me cakes which kinda sucks.

But anything you can throw in a cake can go in cupcakes f a m.

>>23637952
Ahhhh shit I should have said peanut butter, but lol how could I guess they were bananananas too.
And hell I could probably do that if you really want some But fuck I wounder how much they'd all weigh. But thats a good trade since my tree grows pretty big ones. And shit is it really one doll hair for one lemon? Guess it just those super small ones too.

Ahhhh shit well look at that!!, now I'm glad I'm not the only person who does that, thought I was some odd ball. And yeah I do the same damn thing throwing jokes in, best way to charm someone is to make them laugh or at least kek a little. Remember being shock at how much some ppl liked me for
being a little honest when I tell a joke back in hs.
>>
>>23638004
>peanut butter banana, yooooo. they're bretty slammin'
Holy fuq I need this right now. I've grown quite fond of banana nut muffins to borderline addiction.
>but I'm also a bit drunk right now
What'cha drinking on?
>he was laughing so hard at me for talking to the robot, that I heard him wheezing through the speaker lol
lel dat sweet wheez laff
>they shouldn't make those damn ads sound so realistic!
I've fallen for that before and I agree. Should call bolice and get them to fix it
>>23638012
>You got them on recording?
Not here unfortunately, the recordings are on my old computer at my parents house. Next time I visit I need to remind myself to grab, always forget.
>>
>>23638061
I was going as much to socialize as I was

but no one wanted anything to do with me

I already get money because I'm disabled but I don't want to live this way and want to be able to actually afford things

stop fucking asking me questions you're fucking pissing me off
>>
>>23638086
>Pissing
Calm your tattas
Y u mad tho?
>>23638065
>Cupcake =cake
I feel daft for not knowing this.
>Plenty cakes
Noice.
>>
>>23638086
>Socialise
That's kinda shit, dude. Sorry about that.

>>23638076
Do it man, let us hear some old school jams.
>>
>>23638039
do you usually have trouble sleeping or is your schedule just super fucked?
>rock doctor
wud b cool title 2 have

>>23638065
heh, you could have only guessed banana if you smelled them
yea man, the lemon situation blows. they're waaay cheaper in bigger cities but I'm quite a ways from any of that, lel
>hs daze
I used to never have this problem when I was in hs (a long tiem ago). then again, I was a social butterfree and very well-liked back then
then I slowly turned into a metapod

>>23638076
I am very recently discovering how delicious this combination is. may become addicted as well. currently sippin on some wine. may have to watch some kind of funny show soon because I'm feeling the giggles comin' on m8
>bolice
"911 bolice here wat is ur emergencia son"
"the robots..."
>>
>>23638113
Yo man it not that hard to cook up some cupcake, just got to get your mixtures right, Waaay easier that cooking up some crack rock

>>23638004
Is it bad that I laugh really hard after reading that. Remember this happening to me and friends all the damn time. Usually its when we're not sober and we just all start laughing. Always something stupid happening the drive thru man.
Remember have to tell a friend to not say anything unless they like the embarrassment. But fuck those ads whats the point of up selling me anything when I "know" what I want.
>>
>>23638178
Yeah thats the only way I can tell since they usually just look like plan cupcake mix, where tha hell is smellavision at?
Sheesh at the prices they sell them you might as well find some shady dealer to smuggle them in for you. And yeah i feel you its getting harder and harder to reminisce shit from back then. And meh I was a little bit under the radar but still there enough to still get a faint ping lol. Plus didn't help i was a dirty skate rat back then too. But I guess I had a bit of a opposite effect after hs, probably cause I got a blue collar job at that time.
>>
>>23638215
lol nah you're good, I enjoy sharing my cringy experiences. those poor drive thru people must have quite the collection of dumb stories
there was a time in my life where I drove around with a garbage bag over the driver side window (the window was gone). I would have to carefully open my door and stick half my body out of my car to do any drive thru shit or pay tolls lmao

>>23638264
>smellavision
wtf r these scientists even doing. they need to get their priorities straight
are you still working the same type of job these days?
>>
>>23638264
also my ID changed because shit internet
may have to call it a night tho, catch you soon lemonanon
>>
>>23638178
Wee bitta both
>>23638215
Oh thank goodness because my crack is utter wack.
>>
>>23638308
>>23638317
Fuuuuck that sucks, I hate going inside to order but at that point I'd just save myself from looking like i just stole a car. Fuck and having to do that to pay a toll road, let me just say I'm sorry.
And I've always had cringy experiences happening to me, they happen so often I forget.

And no unfortunately ended up spending three years there and got fired, made a super rookie mistake (will tell you tomorrow) a little bit after getting in some trouble. But I lost interest in working there way before that happened was kinda of a dead end job at my position.

But shit I remember a cringy exper when i was still working for them. The shop was in pasadena so I decided to go drive into the actual city to find a Chase. Had no idea how urban the city part was that I didn't realize I was balls deep into a one way street (cali'er have clue wat they are)
ended up having some valet guy standing in the middle of the street waving me to turn around. Which I did in no hesitation tire squeal in all, didn't even have my head lights one either.

But yeah seriously they talked about smellavison sinse the 50s or something, always hear old folks making jokes about. Guess silicon valley has more priorities making phones that can be injected up the butt to so they can beam
your notification from your eyes

>>23638317
Damn that interweb kabober shit. But lol have a good night and see ya soon
-lemonanon

>>23638402
Just go out and buy some trap music you'll get all the info you need
>>
File: 1460251301579.jpg (91KB, 1363x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460251301579.jpg
91KB, 1363x1363px
Drinking was a mistake. I'm hungover. Uncle and cousin came to visit. Fug.
>>23635649
>>23635649
Qt laff.

I'm all sorts of fucked up.
>>
>>23637948
Lmao, Baby Bop's was on point.
Ikr :'(
https://youtu.be/4PfSBtWFaJ0
I already showed the original solo version to my ho, but this is the band version is just as good.
>>
>>23639068
P.S
I'm trying to remember what other collabs he managed to do, I know Montserrat Caballe was one. Also maybe Billy Squier, but yeah kek.
>>
Hello
>>
Darkness
>>
My
>>
Old
>>
Friend
>>
File: 1460327529888.jpg (87KB, 593x539px) Image search: [Google]
1460327529888.jpg
87KB, 593x539px
>>
>>23638086
But y he so med tho?
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WZ3wMG6qCH
>>
>>23639444
Cuz he a beaner
>>
How cure kanker
>>
>>23639464
I'm not a fucking beaner i'm african american and dutch not hispanic

i swear if anyone ever says this again i'm going to go slit someone's throat
>>
>>23639533
Where live beaner? So i can watch it in the news lol
>>
>>23639545
well congratulations dude you just made me break my mouse and I had to go borrow one
>>
This bluetooth mouse is slow as fuck even with the tracking turned all the way up.

Definitely don't like it
>>
>>23639533
Why you make this so easy?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PLNM03AxyL
>>
>>23639590
Idc livestream
>>23639598
Kek how u do dis
>>
>>23639598
Kek!

>>23639533
>>23639590
kek

>>23639595
LIVE STREAM.
>>
>>23639590
Dub thee autismo
>>23639603
>Kek how u do dis
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RnyHxM67lf

>>23639607
>Kek!
(:
>>
>>23639668
I might have fallen in love with you just now. You have a gf there, handsome? ;) ;*
>>
>>23639678
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JjGS8wlRcA
>I might have fallen in love with you just now
Oh my
I'm blush'n bb

No gf btw heyyy c;
>>
>>23639726
<3
Can you serenade, gently play on my heart strings?
>>
>>23639769
Enjoi <3
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15dmj4uYpPH
>>
>>23639853
Saved
I am in love
>>
>>23639887
I take request just for you <3
but I gotta go now unfortunately
if ever need bae tho I'll always be lurking c;
>>
>>23639912
No don't go :'(
You are needed here
Am cri
>>
Tonight
>>
I'm
>>
Gonna
>>
Have
>>
Myself
>>
>>23640132

Neue tröd
>>
>>23639598
I luv u
>>
>>23639994
Don't cri </3

>>23640138
Ily too <3
>>
>>23640211
Dunt leaf den
>>
>>23640258
But haff too ;-;
Bread is dead
>>
>>23640320
There's a new one, you are hope :)
>>
I am too but I let others have the spotlight kek.
>>
>>23640371
Will join new bread c:
b-but I'm shy senpai
>>
>>23640407
Dunt b
I await you my love
>>
Finally alone, I can confess without worries of the whore and autists.
>>
Sorry but I must say this...
>>
I'm
>>
A
>>
Whore
>>
Sike, I am not a Palestinian jew girl that tries to be edgy lol
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.