[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing all the mishmash rate threads that have become overly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Seeing all the mishmash rate threads that have become overly repetitive and detrimental to the quality of this board, here is something different. In this thread post your profile or semi picture, that is a picture seen from the side, and try and assume something about the character of other anons. Be it what films they like, what kind of places they'd frequent, personality test result guesses like MBTI or anything of that sort - it can be anything as long as it is an assumption. You can rate others, but this thread isn't about that primarily. If you post, do contribute instead of dropping your picture like an autist and running off.

Posting myself in next post.
>>
File: _20160409_030424.jpg (42KB, 480x594px) Image search: [Google]
_20160409_030424.jpg
42KB, 480x594px
I'm not as pale in person, ignore that. Also my hair is bit messy, but that's alright, it's not like you'd expect better from someone who posts here.
>>
>>23614342
gr8 m8 bro, thumbs up. fuck anyone else.
>>
>>23614366
Thanks làd. Great dubs by the way.
>>
>>23614419
lucjy as fuck :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I appretiatre itr though, thank u. would take a buller for.
>>
>>23614432
Who are you and why am I having a feeling that you are from chat threads lel
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
Bumpan. Please excuse my expression, I'm not as pretentious as pic related might make me seem.

>>23614342
You are definitely a /pol/ack.
>>
>>23614536
Great profile.
I'd say you like to do things in a very personal way, that is, you'd rather do something your own way, ignoring advice even if it was good. Independent.

I dislike /pol/ and I find them to be the right wing mirror of SJW resentment politics. Actually I can't stand /pol/ at all. I'm not left, as I dismiss any idea of egalitarianism, but neither do I see myself as reactionary, as I don't find it very appealing, and if anything, egalitarianism is in a way very reactionary ideology. I'm fairly apolitical.
>>
>>23614601
Thanks man, and damn that's spot on. Although I wouldn't say I completely ignore advice.

I agree with you on /pol/, but I think it's just the nature of political forums to be reactionary because that type is always the most vocal. Same deal with real-world politics. I just go there for the happening threads desu.
>>
>>23614715
Well of course, whatever characterisations I make aren't absolutes.

Vocality probably depends on whether or not they are populist. /pol/ is very populist.
>>
File: WIN_20160322_00_53_49_Pro.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160322_00_53_49_Pro.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
>>23614331
>>
File: Ryans.png (523KB, 1280x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ryans.png
523KB, 1280x480px
>>
>>23614342
Smart guy knows a lot, at the same time very shy and sensitive, truly one of the qt guys who don't know they're qt
>>23614536
Chill dude simple and hardworking
>>23615225
Game of thrones fan
>>23615240
Humble and sweet
>>
>>23615225
>>23615240
Neither are profile pics lads.
>>23615822
Thanks. I'm not very shy, well at least not THAT shy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.