[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age did you lose your virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: cover.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
What age did you lose your virginity?
>>
>>
Still a virgin (19/m)
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (17KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
17KB, 500x327px
I'm going to be 28 in 16 days and I'm still holding onto it.
>>
>>
18. Girlfriend gave ass as a birthday present.
>>
>>
>>
22. met a chick on WoW
had my first kiss --> first blowjob --> first vagina, all within about 30 mins.
feelsgoodman

turns out you feel exactly like the same person afterwards
>>
File: KSnyIIL[1].png (17KB, 388x360px) Image search: [Google]
KSnyIIL[1].png
17KB, 388x360px
never
>>
13 but I regret it because I had problems with cumming since that
>>

Hired a prostitute a couple weeks ago.

>>23601389
Yeah, I don't what's with the meme of people saying you'll get over it suddenly or not care once you have sex. I want to get laid even more now by mutual attraction that I have had sex. But a lot of people tell me that's unlikely for me so I just don't bother personally.
>>
13. wasn't consensual.

consensual it was 15
>>
File: 6.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
>>
16, didn't cum the first two times.
Personally wish I waited, but at the same time the experience was nice for when I took my current girlfriends virginity
>>

Neighbor girl started staying over more due to her parents having domestics every other night.

Talks led to curiosity and led to oral/fucking.
>>
>>23601886
Jealous of that guy
>>
Idk but it will be older than 20.
Maybe 21 is my year.
>>

>>23601389
It's kind of a relief but after a few years it's just whatever
>>
File: 3.jpg (80KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
80KB, 628x628px
>>23601923
ty xxx
>>
>>23601925
I kept thinking this year after year and people kept telling me I should just get a prostitute and eventually I did.

I hope it pans out for you but don't get your hopes up either.
>>
File: 1.jpg (882KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
882KB, 2448x3264px
>>23601736
btw guys this is what a recently no longer 27 year old virgin looks like

I've also given up on other aspects of life completely.
>>
>>23601940
This is a troll right? That photo is awful, your smile is so awkward you look like an autist.
>>
>>23601937
getting it isn't really an issue, as I'm a grill, but I do have a bad case of female autism. So I recognize muh privilege here, but I just can't bring myself to lose it to some rando. Got too many insecurities and hang ups, just can't get comfortable and aroused enough with someone I've only known for a night.
Plus I'm not all entirely sure I'm capable of losing it in the first place. Baaaaad vaginismus. Pussy goes on complete lock down the second I attempt to insert anything into it.
But, even being a grill my clock is ticking too. Being a virgin after college stops being cute and just ends up being questionable. The majority of guys I'll meet will have had partners in the double digits and I'll probably never live up to their expectations at that point.
But again, if I just dropped my dumb standards and just resigned myself to have a bad time I could lose it easily, so I feel for you guys who actually have to work at it.
>>
>>23601941
Why would it be a troll? You're telling me I look awful and like an autist then telilng Peopl tell me I usually dont' smile at all and that maybe it would help so I was trying to do so on purpose. But then people told me I looked ugly or weird and that I don't have a nice smile but I really am trying there.

I was diagnosed a long time ago as autistic and schizophrenic. So I guess I am an autist.

How is it a bad pic? I'm not really sure what pics are good or bad? I've posted tons of pics of myself online and people just tell me I always look bad no matter how I'm dressed, how I get my hair, etc. So I just don't really care anymore. That pic was right after the last time I'm ever getting my hair cut actually.
>>23601960
I guess on the stops being cute thing. Someone is more likely accept it though because as you said you're a girl.

Then don't try to sleep with someone you've known for a night if you're not into? I mean that would be ok for me. But if that's not something you're into then try to find someone who actually likes you.
>>
Seriously why do people think I'm a troll?

It always makes me super fucking angry. What am I fucking trolling about? Why would I be lying to a bunch of random people on the internet I don't know who claim I'm weird or ugly looking all the time that I was a 27 year old virgin?

Don't those things line up perfectly
>>

>>23601389
>turns out you feel exactly like the same person afterwards
That was not my experience. I felt much better.
>>
File: asf.jpg (17KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
17KB, 240x312px
>>23602028
> try to find someone who actually likes you.
>pic related.
I've been single for about 4 years now. Idk what happened, if it was just that dating was so much easier in high school, or if I just got uglier/the competition ramped up, I never used to have a problem rebounding. But since that last guy, nobodys so much as even looked twice at me. I'd love to get into another relationship, I'm about 99% certain the next one I'm in will be the one I lose it too. I got dumped back in high school because I just wasn't ready and wouldn't fuck him, but now that I am I just can't seem to find anyone interested in more than just a ONS. Hell, I'd rather lose it to someone I actually had feelings for, but I even think I could lose it to a fwb deal if I'd actually get more than one call. I've met up with a couple guys for handys and shit, with the intention of that just being a test the water kind of thing, and made it clear I was interested in meeting again, but I never could get that second date. Maybe it's just the age I'm in, I rarely see anyone in real relationships anymore though. Only ones I know are high school sweethearts.
>>
I was 16, i had sex with a friend at a party.He later became my first bf
>>
>>23601142

in the handicapped restroom of an ice skating rink with my ex.
>>
>>23602052

>feelings
its best not to get into those type of relationships, and just date for the hell of it, personally i find it better, and after the break up its all good.

>but that's just me<
>>
Against my will 10.
My own decision 14.
>>
>>23602052
Yeah, I feel like everyone I know is dating multiple people or dating casually(if dating at all) and I'm actually a little older than you. I'd like to jump into that but I was told it's probably not possible for me so I just try to let it go personally.

I don't think it really matters so much to lose it to someone you really care about in the grand scheme of things. The first person you fuck seems incredibly unlikely to be someone you're with a long time. It happens but the odds look increasingly against it nowadays.

That's kind of weird you were willing to do sexual stuff and showed interest in meeting again/going further then you were bailed on. Just how awkward are you? I can't imagine many women I know having this consistently happen to them.

And yeah my only friend I've ever had is a girl I met from a message board I post on who lived near me. She married her college boyfriend last year and even they were broken up for few years and sleeping around before getting back together because they couldn't find anyone as compatible.

I actually think it's really cool they split up for awhile, got to experience fucking other people, then ended up back together.
>>
>>23602093
Story please.
>>
>>23602074
I wish I could get in that mindset, I really do, it'd make my life a whole lot easier. I just cannot get comfortable enough with someone without the attachment.
Like even my idea FWB situation would be monogamous, you're only fucking me and I'm only fucking you, but either one of us can call it quits at any time with no hard feelings and we don't have to do the dating shit. But that's mostly for the sake of STDs. If he's fucking other women IDK what kind of shit he's bringing back to me you know?
But I get attached easily so I know it's not a good idea for me in the long run. I just think if dating culture is changing rapidly like how I've seen, I'd rather do that than nothing at all.
>>
>>23602098
I mean, I'm not expecting the person I lose it to to marry me or anything lol, I'd just like to know a little about them and know they actually care about me as a person (or at the very least about my needs. I get the impression from a lot of these chronic ons guys that they don't actually care if the chick gets off as long as they do.) I just want to be able to look back on it with some positivity. I almost had sex with my last bf, but in the end I'm actually glad I didn't because he never actually loved me like he said, he just wanted to fuck a "pig" so he have the experience to get with "more attractive women". If I had fucked him, the memory of my first time would always be clouded with how ugly I was, and how I was just a last resort. It's kind of spooked me since, I already had a negative sexual experience in my youth, I don't need another. It might just scare me off from sex forever.
>Just how awkward are you?
idk I just never really know what to say or do in social situations. And I'm really inexperienced. I've only ever even seen 2 dicks in the flesh before, and only had 3 sexual encounters with 3 different guys. First was that boyfriend, second was a hook up, third guy never actually took it out but we like dry humped. Idk if I'm just really bad at it or something, both guys I gave hand jobs to came at least. And maybe it's the insecurity from the ex, but I usually just assume if it's not because I sucked at it it's because they found better looking women who were willing to do more with them on the first date than me. Or maybe they just didn't think I'd ever go any further than a handjob and some dry humping. I dunno. I'm scared to do oral with a rando because of stds and shit, so that's usually off the table for me unless you wanna swing by a clinic right before we do it and test negative for everything. Guys are usually not satisfied with just a handjob.
>>
>>23602158
to be honest even though I've never been wtih a girl I've spoken to a lot of them and some of them genuinely enjoy sleeping around and that's cool.

but many of the girls I've spoken to, including the ones that like being slutty, would still ratherbe with someone consistently that they felt a compatibility with. and that's good. Based on what most of them tend to tell me it seems like they just figure they might as well try out other people or enjoy themselves in between dating seriously.

I think it's possible to date or sleep wtih people casually and be cautious about it.

Some of the girls I've spoken to seem to also adopt this lifestyle because "it's what everyone else is doing now" like you mentioned regardless of what they really want. I've definitely had girls tell me about sleeping around and how it's fun or fine then being like why don't guys want anything to do with me other than sex even though some of them actually invite that behavior. It's weird and doesn't make sense to me.

Everyone is so contradictory,irrational, and unstable I try to just not think too hard about it.
>>
>>23602098
>because they couldn't find anyone as compatible.
thats kind of what I'm holding out hope for in a way. That with age people will start to slow down and want more than a new chick in their bed every night and I'll get my chance. But I dunno, maybe after a few years it'd be different but I might feel a little insulted with that kind of scenario your friends had. Like, if it were me, I'd think he was settling. Because I obviously wasn't good enough the first time, so he wanted to see if he could upgrade, but then eventually couldn't find anything better so returned reluctantly to me. I wasn't the best then, but I was just better than anything else he had immediate access to so he'll settle for me than be alone.
I'd fear in the back of my mind that he'll meet someone new later in life, someone he never met before while we were apart, and like her better and dump me for her.
But on the other hand I also agree that it's a good idea to sample as much as you can. You'll never know what you like if you don't and you'll subconsciously settle.
I guess were all just settling in the end haha.
>>
File: Cake.jpg (44KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cake.jpg
44KB, 576x960px

So, years ago I had little to no interest in having sex so it wasn't a priority for me. Growing up I always tried to ignore "sex" talks with my father and long story short he thought I was gay. So, I was like 16 and my sister said, "If you ever lose your virginity let me know so I can throw you a party." I was like, "Ok, cool." so I lost my virginity a couple of weeks ago to my girlfriend and I let my sister know. So, last Saturday she threw me a small party and got me the cake.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (197KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
197KB, 960x1280px
15 to some random Grindr guy. He was cute and a very nice person, but i was socially awkward and the whole thing felt pretty... awkward. I felt like shit after it bc all i wanted to do was pleasing him (and i met him the day before lmaooo), but at the same time i wanted to be loved (love? On Grindr? Really gurl?). Whatever, we got to play with our wheelies, cavities and the whole pack. And i told him i was 18. I think he knew i wasn't, but didn't feel wrong about it.

>15y/o me.
>>
Also when I started doing hard drugs and kinda fucked me up
>>
>>23602202
Oh yeah more power to them, like I said I genuinely wish I could get into that life. I might be able to after I lose it. The fist time jitters is what's my biggest deterrent. I just cannot have my first with a hookup, it's going to be too awkward and painful. Once I've "broken myself in" so to speak and know what to expect I might feel more comfortable sleeping around. Again though, STDs and pregnancy is a huge irrational fear of mine though. Like, after every sexual encounter I have, regardless of the fact no penetration ever occurred and no cum came anywhere near my vag, and the fact I'm on the damn pill, I still have about a week long paranoia fit of being pregnant. Even with the dude who never even took off his underwear! lol It might just cause more anxiety than it's worth.
>Everyone is so contradictory,irrational
I agree, that's why I always try to be as upfront as possible. Before I even meet a guy I try to lay out my intentions plain and clear and get his as well. "Are you just looking for a hook up? That's fine, I'm not going to judge you I just want to know. I'll settle for that, it's not what I really want but I'll take it" If I ever met the unicorn that would tell me "No, I'm really not just looking for sex, genuinely, I actually want a real date with you" I would never go past a kiss on the first date. But if all they're interested in is sex anyways, why beat around the bush.
>>
>>23602210
Well they aren't really my friends. They are people I've spoken to online(and in a few rare cases met). I've never really had anyone consider me their friend before and I'm not too good with people or able to connect with other people really. But the girl is the closest thing I've ever really had to one.

I don't think they feel like they were settling at all. They were just wanted to be free to date around and they weren't living near each other for awhile while one of them got a job and the other. I don't know the exact circumstances of why they originally separated but I think they still were friends/talked. They just were doing other things in different places

I don't think they even really cared about getting married or trying to make things official. They mostly did for the sake of their families wanting that. They are both pretty liberal, open people.
>>
>>23602279
Well personally, although take this with a grain of salt coming from a guy who just had sex at 27 with a prositute for the first time, but personally I'd be happy with a hook up. But if someone were interested in more and I genuinely liked them as a person that doesn't mean I just want them for sex. If I were a more socially normal person I'd just keep my willingness open ended because I do know girls who enjoy just hooking up(whether they want real relationships or not) and wouldn't want to deter those. Hell if I managed to have a ons ever I'd be cool with trying to be friends with them even if there was never sex again. But I understand a lot of guys I know aren't like(and some girls aren't either) that. But if they were actually interested in me and I found them attractive enough to sleep with then I don't see any reason not to at least entertain the idea of further testing the waters.

Although I would probably be a bit selective if people didn't constantly tell me I can't afford to be. Fortunately as a woman you are allowed to be more selective by default because of the weird rules society imposes on these kind of interactions.

That's my perspective as a guy. Albeit one who is inexperienced and looking from the outside in.
>>
>>23602462
Oh yeah that's completely valid, thats just how I think I'd feel in that situation.
>>23602497
yeah I feel ya. I just think the process of losing your virginity is vastly different between guys and girls. More girls have painful first (if not first few) times than enjoyable ones. Where as guys are more than likely to cum and have a good time losing their virginity, just due to the nature of our bits. I'm really scared of bleeding, and ruining clothes/sheets. I'm scared I'll never even get loose enough to accept a dick in the first place. There's always that trope of "girl just lied there and didn't move." to be concerned about, sex is pretty straight forward for guys, insert dick, thrust. (Sure to be good it takes more thought than that, but the basic movement is easy). Idk what the fuck I'm supposed to do, thrust back? That doesn't seem right. How much do I move, where do I move, what motions do I move in? I don't fucking have a damn clue.
So all in all, it's just going to be an awful time all around. I just want someone who accepts that too and we can laugh about it later.
As for the selectiveness, idk I think its pretty subjective. At least on attraction levels. On pure mass yeah, theres more dudes looking for sex and any given point in time than women, so you have selection in that aspect, but everyone has to stay in their own lane. If you're a solid 5/10 you're only going to attract other 5's at maximum, or get the extremely rare higher number with a kink for ugly people. But mostly your pool is 5 and below. If you're an ugly woman, you're not going to pull attractive men the same way ugly men don't pull attractive women. At best you'll get a pity/desperation fuck, which doesn't feel very good either. so my choices aren't as vast as youd think
>>
Thanks daddy.
>>
17 to my girlfriend at the time. Her pussy was so tight that sex for us hurt at first, but after about 3 weeks of trying it ended up working out
>>
File: wizard 001.jpg (372KB, 2246x3140px) Image search: [Google]
wizard 001.jpg
372KB, 2246x3140px
>>23601142
I'm a full fledged Lv. 32 Wizard
*sob*
why can't I find a wife?
*cry*
why am I so alone?
>>
>>23602607
I mean I had a good time but most people actually kept telling it was going to suck and be awkward my first time(both guys and girls said this). It was neither for me but I don't know if that was because of the circumstances.

I understand what you mean and I wasn't trying to suggest you've got some endless pool of men to pick from. But I do think, strictly among people I know or have spoken to, the attractive women tend to hook up with really good looking guys or guys with money.

Even some of the less attractive women are more selective with that and just go for guys out of there league. And it's not surprising to me because most of the guys I know who sleep around a lot actually will hook up with girls they consider "unattractive" or "ugly" and I've literally seen this happen with multiple guys if they didn't have any better immediate options. Whereas the girls I know of who sleep around are less likely to resort to this. Although I do think that still happens within a certain distance of how attractive they are.

But the interesting thing is those girls will usually date a guy seriously for other aspects. Whereas the guy counterpoints will expect physical perfection out of anyone they are dating at least in comparison to who they'd hook up with.
>>
>>23602646
So like does virgin start out as everyone's main class then it branches so that if you have sex your class turns to sexhaver but when you hit lv 30 your virgin class upgrades to wizard. But the virgin to sexhaver class change is like a side quest that you can do at literally any time and is your reward for completion.

is that how it works
>>
>>23602666
also on top of this

I think the range of what different people consider attractive to them personally is a lot broader than a lot of people think. based on people i've seen/known/talked to.
>>
>>23602679
are you a beta fag?
>>
File: marriage 05.jpg (86KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
marriage 05.jpg
86KB, 666x692px
>>23601960
I can honestly say If I know a girl isn't a virgin
I won't even consider dating her.
obviously marriage is completely off the table.

My parents are divorced, as are the last 3 generations maternally
and I don't plan to be the 4th generation of divorce.
and given statistics, if either spouse isn't a virgin
it drops from 80% to 53% within 5 years.
>>
8th grade (so 13?) It was with two girls in my class. They were friends and heard I was still a virgin and wanted to change that. They were both fat and not attractive but hey, I was getting laid. They were both whores and I remember asking "if you sleep around a lot, why isn't your pussy super loose?" Haha.
>>
18, still a virgin, probably going to lose it soon. A few girls just appeared out of nowhere who wanna have sex with me and I dunno why. Maybe like, puberty attractiveness?
>>
>>23602709
to each their own. I could never make a commitment like marriage to someone I haven't slept with before though. Sexual compatibility is important to me, so I'd need to know if we were on the same wavelength. Same thing with living together, I'd never marry someone I didn't know I could live with. However that still means I could lose my virginity to a guy and marry him later without ever having sex with anyone else. But I think the divorce would be inevitble if on the wedding night I decide "Wow, this is awful, we have no chemistry and sex will likely never be a good thing in our marriage" Not having sex kills marriages too.
Though I do find it rather interesting that the survival chance for some reason is a dramatic jump from 16-20 and 21+ haha. Like, 20 partners oh god no were doomed. 21? Welll maybe we can get around it.
Idk though, I think this is one of those correlation =/= causation things. I think the most important aspect in successful marriages is time spent together before the commitment. If you don't rush it, you'll most likely be fine. But also if you go into the marriage with the mutual mindset of "divorce is 100% not even an option" you'll survive much better than just holding out for marriage.
>>
Femanon. I was probably 14. I was at a funeral for some people I didn't know, parents of my parents friends, and I was in the backroom where the laundry machine was cause I was super antisocial and was listening to movie soundtracks when this girl came in. She was a family friend, about my age. We'd hung out a lot growing up. She came into the backroom for the same reason, to escape everyone in mourning, and we started listening to music together and that was that. Before I knew it, we'd locked the door and went at it. In my late 20s now and that seems like thousands of years ago. Weird how time works.
>>
21/F
I "lost my virginity" to my 22 year old ex when I was 16, but it was nonconsensual and only happened one time so I generally don't count it as my first.
Didn't have sex again until I was 19. We waited more than 2 years into our relationship because LDR coupled with my sexual trauma. We're still together. I took his virginity, hehe. :)
>>
TBD
>>
>>23604910
What were you doing dating a 22 year old when you were 16?
>>
Never. I gave up years ago. At least I'll have my wizard powers in 2 years.
>>
>>23604939
I was extremely insecure. I realize now this was a mistake and he was only with me because I was young and naive and easy to take advantage of, plus the idea of never having been touched by anyone else was probably appealing to him. Guys my own age never bothered to show interest in me, and I was pretty much a complete loner in highschool. I guess I felt obligated to take what I could get because no one else would ever want me.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.