[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Minnesota.jpg (563KB, 1635x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Minnesota.jpg
563KB, 1635x1497px
Minnesota
>>
Yes. Yes it is
>>
File: dubs.png (630KB, 700x783px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.png
630KB, 700x783px
>>23597444
>>
>>23597444
612 reporting in. Turns out Minnesota is reddit the state and nobody ever posts in these threads.
>>
>>23599604
A recent Minnesota thread got a few hundred replies.
>>
>>23599631
Yeah cause I bumped the unholy shit out of it.
>>
>>23599683
No. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>23599695
why would you not want this
>>
>>23597444
218 here
>>
>>23599715
Because that's not what /soc/ is for. Read the rules or fuck off to Reddit. http://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
>>23599715
How about you post your own nudes? And then you can ask everyone else to follow suit.
>>
>>23599838
Seconding this, then we can laugh at how fat and ugly >>23599715 is.
>>
>>23599838
but, i dont want to. Thats why i told someone else to do it??
>>
File: i am 12 and what is this.jpg (17KB, 387x259px) Image search: [Google]
i am 12 and what is this.jpg
17KB, 387x259px
>>23599864
You type like you're 12. Please leave 4chan.
>yfw
>>
>>23599858
High five, hive mind anon!

>>23599864
Asking others to do things you will not do yourself is evidence of a weak character, in my opinion.

Posting nudes of anyone but yourself is counter to the rules of this board.

If I happen to be on the MN thread and see a questionable post, I will happily flag posts of nude photographs of someone obviously not the poster until the end of time, because posting pics that aren't of you is an a-hole move, in my opinion.
>>
>>23599874
where are you?
>>
>>23599930
>inb4 "let's throw hands faggot"
>>
25 m 952/612/763
straight
I'm Times New Roman on the streets, and freaking ancient Mesopotamian hieroglyphics in the sheets (if you get that far).

kik bort2001
>>
Just to be clear, the reason I don't like re-posting of pics, especially nude pics, is because people could be fired. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, and I would LOVE to see non-sexy or sexy pics from other people downtown, but that really is a choice people should make for themselves, not for other people.
>>
>>23600075
How would you describe ancient Mesopotamian hieroglyphics, sexually?
>>
>>23600138
Well, I think we all know how freaky Gilgamesh was.
>>
Male from Kato here. Looking for some fun
>>
>>23600154
>>23600155
And don't forget these guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAMRTGv82Zo
>>
>>23600155
You caught the post with the typo! I thought I beat everyone.

I googled Gilgamesh kink and was not immediately traumatized. But the top quote I found across a couple sites seems to suggest animals found the protagonist less interesting when he was fucked out than when he was horny. Which....I don't want to judge...but it sort of suggests things
>>
File: sprocket logo3 compressed.png (384KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sprocket logo3 compressed.png
384KB, 1500x1500px
Any cyclists here?
>>
>>23600322
...I think there's a new typo?
>>
>>23600323
Why do so many dumbass Minnesota bicyclists ride in the street like they got a death wish, when there's a perfectly good, empty sidewalk right next to them?
>>
File: an hero.jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
an hero.jpg
54KB, 750x600px
>>23600446
I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>23600436
Is there? I don't see one in that post?
>>
>>23600154
also, on a scale from 1 to 10, it's somewhere between a Vamp from MGS and the color most people think the letter "Q" is
>>
>>23600446
Some cities have dumbass councils that have made it illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk within "downtown" limits. I try and stick to the sidewalks as much as possible but last week some dickhead pulled out of a drive-thru covered by bushes faster than reasonable and almost killed me. Would have been safer/more visible on the street in that instance. Last year had to work on my curb hops because people like to run out of stores without minding their surroundings, as well. I'd rather get hit by a car than deal with the dumb bitching and court proceedings(Minnesota court systems are fucked) because some dumb faggot decided running out of a shop across the sidewalk was a good idea, and I have no problem fucking someone up with my bike over dodging into a lightpole.
>>
>>23600493
>animals found [Gilgamesh] less interesting when he was fucked out than when he was horny.
>fucked out

What is "fucked out", and why were they less interested in him when he was this?
>>
>>23600503
>idiot driver almost killed you because you were less visible on the sidewalk
This is pretty common. Riding on streets is statistically safer than riding on sidewalks due to drivers not seeing cyclists on sidewalks/crosswalks at intersections (and riding on streets is obviously much more efficient/convenient).
>>
>>23600513
I don't know man, in my day, any time you got to an intersection, it was your responsibility to get off your bike and walk it through the intersection.
>>
>>23600543
You've already made it obvious that you're a troll or a fucktard so I'm not going to waste my time discussing this with you.
>>
>>23600543
In your day did you also have to walk to Fareway through 6 feet of snow uphill there and back? The only issue with intersections and cyclists is that most don't use proper handle signals to turn and like to cut lanes because "oh well I'm not a car". There are dumb cyclists, but there are much worse drivers.
>>23600513
This right here.

The only problem I have with the cycling community in my town is all the fuckwits in speed gear. Yeah, we're the 4th windiest city in the 48, but that is just fuckin ridiculous.
>I'm shaving 4 seconds off my mile bro
>check out my gottagofasthelmet
>keep your knees in for aero bro
>why aren't you clipped in bro?
>you ride a rockhopper but don't have shocks bro?
>>
>>23600507
If you dont know that term, I can be more be clear, but it was not a typographical error.

By "fucked out" I meant sexually satisfied. The implication is that Gilgamesh was sexually satisfied by having sex with a person and that he might usually have sex with animals if other humans weren't available.
>>
Good Evening, couldn't sleep, 612/m/29/straight here. How's everyone?
>>
651 26/m some stoner idfk

whats up?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.