[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we do an Ideal Friend Thread? For those of us who are not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (156KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 640x640px
Can we do an Ideal Friend Thread? For those of us who are not looking for a mate but still like meeting new people. I've done this before and it worked out really well! I'll start:

24/f/east coast usa

Looking for anyone; near me is great but not is also great. Girls guys etc

I am a super non-judgmental person and a great listener! Mental illness, shut-in, whatever is all good with me. My main turn-off with people is when they're really bitter or rude.

I'm very drawn to shy people, i guess because opposites attract.

I'm super friendly and cuddly and generous with compliments. Pretty flirtatious too! My interests include cooking/baking, hiking, cycling, 3DS, snakes, dogs, folklore, and reading. Also I love phone/voice calls. Reply if interested!
>>
We can be friends! I'm 26/f/east coast too!

Pretty shy, very sweet, love to read, write, travel.
I'm a typical cancerian, so expect a very supportive and loving friendship.
>>
File: rainbow trex.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow trex.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
this thread is rainbows
>>
>>23595193

Nice! Contact? I have all the usual stuff
>>
>>23595201
skype is noonathecat c:
>>
>>23595193
>typical cancerian
:( astrology sucks
>>
>>23595233
it's fun
>>
>>23595236
How so?
>>
>>23595233

Well, it's not my thing but like i said, I'm non-judgmental
>>
>>23595241
Finding the eventual fitting traits, assuming and bantering and all. It's obviously mostly confirmation bias and expectations, but it can be a fun game of sorts.
>>
>>23595246
I see what you mean. I guess I'm too used to hating myself to really understand the appeal anyways. Is self loathing a astrological trait?
>>
>>23595175
aww, you sound sweet. I'd love to talk to you. My skype is bending_ytilaer
>>
File: the concern in his eyes.jpg (5KB, 249x172px) Image search: [Google]
the concern in his eyes.jpg
5KB, 249x172px
>>23595261
it's a trait we share.
>>
I'd like a female buddy to talk to! Know too many guys.

Skype is dang_de_le_dave
>>
>>23595175
Why would you do that, though.

Someone like me would easily misinterpret something like that as an invitation. Being kind doesn't do anybody any favors. It makes lonely people feel more lonely because they'll realize sooner or later that you treat everybody that way.
>>
>>23595292

What are you talking about, dude
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (257KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
257KB, 712x1000px
>>23595266
tfw
>>
>>23595306
we ride forth. Good night.
>>
>>23595175
>>23595193
24/m/east coast. I'm socially awkward at first, but warm up fairly quickly. Into Graphic design, music, vidya, hanging out, cooking.
>>
>>23595410
Contact?
>>
>>23595265
>tfw not getting added
feels pepe :c
>>
>>23595417
kik is just_for_4soc
>>
>>23595410
>rm up fairly quickly. Into Graphic design, music, vi
Let's be friends!
>>
hii /soc
im 25 i go to beauty school full time, work part time and am trying to teach myself some code in my very little spare time i usually just do a weeks worth of house work while i watch anime , i play PSvita on the bus, and go to dance clubs alone once a month and always go home alone too... i live in portland and spring is here,
any friends would be nice, url or irl
>>
>>23595547
I've always wanted to go to Portland. Can I crash on your couch for a while? I can cook good and I'll let you use my Netflix account.
>>
>>23595620
mayybe, tradesies?
i have netflix do u have crunchyroll tho?
where u at?
>>
File: yoooooo.jpg (457KB, 1171x1153px) Image search: [Google]
yoooooo.jpg
457KB, 1171x1153px
>ASL
Twenty one, male, Melbourne
>Relationship Status
In a realtionship
>Text/mic/cam
Anything
>Interests
Drinking local brews, listening to 1980s pop-rock records and talking shit about politics. I also enjoy hiking in cold places and watching trashy television.
>What you are looking for
Interesting people, heated arguments, somebody to binge watch LOST with.
>What you aren't looking for
People who need to help to be carried through a conversation.
>Pic
Related. Check it out.
>Contact info
Snapchat:
chiralspiral

Let's be best fronds <33
>>
>>23595547
>>23595620
>>23595710
my snap is doctorhyphy btw
>>
>>23595175
21/m/Switzerland
I'm pretty awkward at first sometimes, but if we "fit" together I get along great with people.
I like vidya, electronics, reading, cooking, relaxing not doing anything, mtg and loads of other shit
>>
>>23595292
Maybe you are lonely because you don't treat people that way, anon.
>>
26/East Coast

I really like reading, religion, insects, interesting people, history, animals, tactics and strategy

Especially looking for people to talk with about martial arts, literature, futurism, writing, art, business, podcasts, traumatic experience. But I'm pretty open to most things so long as we aren't dull together.

Skype is Etriganthedemon71
>>
Hey guys. 18m USA

I'm a pretty nice guy I guess. Kinda spiritual and I'm jus chillin. I play a lot of music, vidya, and getting into of programming. I jus like makin new friends.

I can get along with just about anyone, as long as they aren't an absolute dick.
>>
Me:
27/M/CT
- Grew up too scared to live life in my middle class suburban bubble.
- Currently spend my free time running, meditating, playing Smash Bros, experimenting with THC extraction, and chilling with friends.
- Psychonaut
- Into physics, philosophy, religion. I just love to learn in general, and I have a lot of ideas about the nature of the universe and ourselves.
- Struggles with social anxiety but it's getting better and not as apparent over text.
- Frustratingly optimistic and always looking to share understanding and peace.
- Bearded af

You:
Over 22/???/???
- Likes to talk about esoteric philosophical topics or Smash Bros at length.
- Open minded, nonjudgemental, and positive.
- Okay with laggy, disjointed, multithreaded text conversations a lot of the time.
- Does acid with me (irl would be cool but online is good too)
- Workout buddy
- Unique perspective on life to contribute to any given situation.
>>
File: iwatchtoomuchtv.jpg (432KB, 1200x821px) Image search: [Google]
iwatchtoomuchtv.jpg
432KB, 1200x821px
I like the idea of this actually so yeah, might as well give it a bump.

23/M
Scottish dude living in Sweden

I'm looking for anything really, or well anything that's not dirty.

I don't really know a whole lotta people irl so it tends to get pretty lonely sometimes, guess that's what happens when you're shy as hell.

I can kinda talk about anything as long as if we've got a good flow or connection going on, no point in moving further if you ain't got that shit, right? I'll just post one of those chart shits to save from typing my interests.

Since it usually comes up in conversation, I don't know a lot of Swedish even though I moved last year. Moved to be with my girlfriend, who I actually met on here.

Rarely use Skype so here's my kik instead.
Kik: mister.meeseeks
>>
Went well last night, who else wants to be pals
>>
28/m/east coast

I'm kinda' shy and bitter, but I'm working on it.I like different sorts of music, though I'm not really a music guy. I don't watch too many movies, but I have been watching a decent amount martial arts movies.
I work, I drink occasionally, I smoke, I have roommates. I do not own a car.
Ill pretty much talk to whoever as long as I dont have to try and force concersation out of people.

will u be my frend plz
>>
>>23598433

Sure, post a kik or skype
>>
>>23598461
Kik: vanwithnowindows
>>
>>23596247
You sound like a complete clusterfuck but where in CT?

24/F
I have my shit (mostly) together. Aside from working, I like wine, sex and being a weeb. I like to think I'm a nice person. If you're talkative, persistent and thick skinned, leave a message after the beep.
>>
>>23598719
I'd love to talk if you are from CT. I'm not the original guy but I'm around New London County.
>>
>>23595175
>cycling
Are you a /n/igger? What kind of bike(s) do you ride?
>>
>>23598730
Tell me about yourself
>>
>>23598841
Ummmm. I work a lot and go to college mostly. Otherwise if I have free time I hang out with buddies and watch a lot of anime or drink a few beers or play cards. All my friends say I talk too much and umm that's it?
>>
File: bump.jpg (68KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
68KB, 750x600px
>>
>>23597112
You turn to a pile of ashe in the future?
>>
24/f/KS
Looking for someone(s) near me to go on glorious adventures with!

To be fair you should know that I'm cursed with a dry sense of humor and a tinge of intermittent awkwardness.

You must love hugs, goofy smiles, and comments about the futility of existence. A certain amount of dickishness is expected (if not required), but no tools need apply.
>>
>>23595175
I was interested until you said snakes, they scare the shit out of me
>>
>>23595175
I love Tomodachi Life.
>>
>>23602643
>tfw I'd be up for that instantly and would love it
>tfw I'm from yurop
>>
File: hetookthemidnighttrain.jpg (8KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
hetookthemidnighttrain.jpg
8KB, 160x213px
30/m/Western PA USA, straight.

I'm fairly weeby, I like to bullshit about a bunch of different things, and I err on the side of gamer. Pic related, my current mini retro setup.

I'm terrible at lying and I tend to be honest to a fault. Don't ask for an opinion if you want something soft, don't ask a question if you don't want the truth.

I'm not precisely looking for a mate, but I won't turn away some nerd sex.

kik is badwithnames0, skype is jeremy.b64

Let's play LoL or something.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.