[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

39 Straight Looking for females to hate humanity with.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (69KB, 574x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 574x689px
Straight
Looking for females to hate humanity with.
>>
>>23587745
i wish u were real
>>
>>23587757
What do you mean?
>>
I'm upset with reality. Am I the only person who gets pissed off at certain information? No one wants to talk with me ever. Almost everyone I try to talk to in life pisses me off. They won't talk about stuff I want to talk about.
>>
>>23587826
What things do you want to talk about?
>>
>>23587880
I don't know at the moment. What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>23587745
39 nice. I was thinking low 30s or high 30s.
>>
This thread needs some love
>>
>>23588552
Time between posts...

15:29:58 + 1:39 MI (my)
15:31:37 + 8:20 HT (Hate)
15:39:57 + 7:17 GAG (joke)
15:47:14 + 11:26 KZ / RS
15:58:40 + 6:32 Fcb / E CB RSE/rose
16:05:12 + 36:10 2170s U-Go
16:41:22 + 1:43:23 6203s EL -C
18:24:45

You are all,at best, ai with a false sense of choice living scripted existences.
>>
sometimes I don't even know what's real hahaha
>>
>>23588707
>>23588707
This world is god damned disgusting. I can't believe how much people are creeps. Trying to pass of rape as playfulness and shit like that. What a trashy world. Where are the pretty people who aren't corrupted and defiled by the filth?
>>
>>23588809
After realizing some stuff I'd never want to be around the majority. Trash like hippy pig and baby boomer propaganda that mismatched relationships are choice and because people like each other's personalities genuinely... Make me want to vomit. This planet is a sexual predators freak pit.
>>
Cycle completes itself. Only explanation lies in animalistic behavior that can in fact be eliminated. Can't make fun of something that isn't true can you? The second life form developed, the self destruct was activated.
>>
something so simple, can't even outgrow its destiny
>>
I'm going to add that nothing is sacred anymore; Implying it ever was.
>>
>>23588859
If a life form could form out of a puddle of shit the result would be just like you.
>>
>N, P2O5, and K2O
>>
>>23587826
>>23587923
Selfish and boring?
How are you not beating off women with a stick?
>>
I don't have a telescope to take care of anymore
>>
>>23589312
I only had one woman in the last decade appear to approach me but we hardly spoke. I'm learnt that I'm an undesirable person with no skills so I don't give a shit anymore. Now I just hate and am miserable
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.