[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would be so stupid as to meet in real life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Cringe.jpg (17KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.jpg
17KB, 600x350px
Who would be so stupid as to meet in real life?
>>
>>23583643
you would be surprised at how desperate and horny some of the people on here are
>>
>>23583643
>>23583650
It's not like your going to meet in a dark alley....

I've met plenty of people and have never had a negative experince.
>>
me apparently
>>
File: 1458412197483.jpg (4MB, 1920x2439px) Image search: [Google]
1458412197483.jpg
4MB, 1920x2439px
I meet people from the internet constantly. not here though. mainly Craigslist.
>>
>>23584278
That's even worse!!
>>
>>23584285
sometimes I just give them my address, leave the door unlocked, and tell them I'll have a hood on <3
>>
I've met people from here and Craigslist multiple times. Sometimes for coffee, sometimes to smoke, sometimes to fuck. Shit's no big deal. Then again, I'm a guy, meeting girls, so I don't really have much to be afraid of.
>>
>>23584298
Lol, I've almost done this, but then Craigslist stopped relaying mail because the ad was flagged. The hood was full cover, so no sense of sight, and she was going to be gagged underneath, and her hands tied up behind her. Damn I wish that would have went through, it would have been interesting. Especially since we didn't talk about condoms.
>>
>>23584307
>lol i might have gotten aids, so interesting!

fucking faggot
>>
Kek I did this last Friday for the first time. It was fucking awesome, try it out before you judge.
>>
>>23584332
Well, since it was a girl, that would make it the opposite of being a faggot! I know, words are weird, but you'll get the hang of it one day.
>>
>>23584362
You sound way too happy. Fuck you.
>>
>>23584425
I'm a pretty upbeat guy.
>>
>>23583643
>>
>>23584298
>>23584307
Is no one going to call him out on his samefagging
>>
>>23583643
I must have been really stupid to have gone and met in real life the girl who became my gf.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.