[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe a weird request, but is anyone interested in relocating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: keep-calm-and-pack-your-bags-5.png (45KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-pack-your-bags-5.png
45KB, 600x700px
Maybe a weird request, but is anyone interested in relocating to be my live in maid/chef. Expenses paid, would just be responsible for shopping, cooking, and cleaning.

Nothing sexual or physical, and age/gender does not really matter. As long as you're legally allowed, and not a child.
>>
>>23554238
Potentially. Where are you based?
>>
Bumpin my own shit yeah.
>>
>>23554270

USA. CA specifically
>>
>>23554274
If you could get me a visa somehow,(I'm on the other side of the pond) I'd iron your shirts, clean your sneakers with a toothbrush and make your toilet bowl so shiny you could see your own reflection in it

I can also whip up a mean mac n cheese and I'm a pro shopper having done a lot of shopping in my time.

I don't really need the money but I need some life structure. And I would love to move to US
>>
>>23554288

You only need a visa if you're Mexican lol. But seriously, no one is gonna deport you, especially if you're not technically gainfully employed or trying to have government benefits
>>
>>23554299

I've been researching ways to come live with my gf . She's not far from you.

To stay for any serious length of time you absolutely need a visa! no-ones going to give me a work visa over some indian fresher on a H1b and fuck enrolling for a semester because your colleges are pricey

so my offer still stands, if you can sign me up through some legal work scheme or be my sponsor I'll serve you like a king. Do all your chores and errands. otherwise good luck on your search!
>>
>>23554288

But if you're legitimately interested you could come over and apply for a b-2 visa while you're here, which is basically just extended stay nonimmigrant visa.
>>
>>23554314

Well yeah you didn't say work visa mate. Can't really help you cause that's a shitty long process. Hope you make it with your girl tho
>>
>>23554321
I know. gonna have to bend over backwards and get my anus drilled by some CTO to live there it seems. thanks for wishing me luck.

Also why you looking on soc?
why don't you search for au-pair/live in nanny agencies? They cater towards exactly this sort of thing.
>>
Fuck man
>>
>>23554375

Know of any good ones?
>>
>>23554238
Sounds fun
>>
>>23554238
Are you looking for a Jeffrey from Fresh Prince type of nanny. Or a Hulk Hogan in Mr. Nanny type nanny? Also, I should add. I may undoubtably develope a lotto addiction.
>>
>>23556816

Somewhere in between.

And I don't care about addictions as long as they exist outside my condo/complex.
>>
>>23554238
I have nothing tying me down. My mother is fading, my sister has her own life, My dad could not possibly care less about me, I just got NTR'd, and the best I can manage in my city/state is fast food work.

I'm kind of a doormat, and do what people want to keep them happy. So being a nanny/personal cook/housecleaner would work for me. I think it would be a great way to get a new lease on life/fresh start. Would this be a 365 day a year position? Or would a personal life still be an option, days off, etc.
>>
>>23558154

Honestly I'm mellow, I just have other shit I want to focus on other than cooking and cleaning. But I like my place clean, and I like to eat. Right now I spend a dumb amount of money on food.

It's not really work in the sense that I'd expect you to maintain a schedule, but I would expect the fridge to be stocked and the place clean. Someone who is naturally inclined to cook and clean would work well
>>
>>23558580
don't be stupid, why would you hire some random NEET off 4chan instead of just getting a maid and a chef?
>>
>>23559106

Because an actual live in maid and desicated chef on payroll costs an absolute fuckload. I'd rather just trade service for something I'm already paying for anyway (room, food, utilities, etc).
>>
>my dream is to be a live in butler

this sounds too good to be true
>>
>>23559380

It's more sketchy for me than you

I recently had to kick a roommate out because she lied about smoking and kept bringing people over and being loud. Was a really judgment on my part
>>
>>23559411
well im in Colorado, but I have no money for travel

I was planning on getting a job eventually and saving up to go to an actual butler school someday

but it does seem sketchy for you since you dont know who youd be bringing in
>>
>>23559419

That's why I'd screen... phone interview, skype, then in person. Lay down some really solid groundwork so there's no confusion

I guess 'be respectful of my property and neighbors' just isn't clear enough
>>
you think theres anyway you could get me over there?

Im clean as hell, I have no vices other than the regular video games and anime, I love to cook, I'm very courteous and Ive caught some of my cleanfreak moms quirks
>>
>>23559454

From where?
>>
>>23559479
colorado im the same poster it just gives me different ids cause im on my phone and my service range keeps messing with it
>>
>>23559485

Oh I see. Yeah we can talk about it if you want
>>
>>23559506
cool, my email is [email protected] send me a message, Im about to go to sleep tho since its 2 am
>>
>>23559516

I sent an email
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.