[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no soc bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: vlcsnap-00004.png (686KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00004.png
686KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no soc bf
>>
Would be happy to oblige
>>
>>23552885
why would u want a soc boyfriend? all posters are fucking ugly
>>
File: jrxy14.gif (787KB, 240x174px) Image search: [Google]
jrxy14.gif
787KB, 240x174px
>tfw no qt Korean gf
>>
>>23552894
ikr :^(
>>
>tfw have crush on guy from /soc/
>really into me at first
>suddenly stops reciprocating and borderline ignores me

I-I dunno what went wrong
>>
File: 1424077751854.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1424077751854.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>dating women that browse /soc/
>>
>>23552991
I did that to an awesome girl once. I got a new phone and lost her contact info. Felt bad for weeks.
>>
>>23553308
Same, I've done it to her three times now. Sorry Athena
>>
>>23552885
You don't really want to date people here. A good catch here is like 1 in 10,000. Guys here almost always meet at least one of the following red flags:

> drugs/smoke/vape/alcohol
> NEET
> ugly
> trap
> weird fetishes
> no social skills
> fucked up family/trauma

If the above aren't red flags, you too are a degenerate
>>
>>23553650
If you find trauma to be a red flag you're a shitty person.
>>
>>23553655
i second this motion
>>
>>23553655
It often leads to bad behaviour, a poor psychology, and problems down the road. It highly depends on the trauma, but you can save a lot of pain and hassle if you don't date someone whose parents died when they were 7.
>>
>>23553650
>If the above aren't red flags, you too are a degenerate
perfect, a match made in heaven then
>>
>>23553678
Whatever works

If you both suffer from the same red flags, that's fine. May work.
>>
>>23553681
>drugs/smoke/vape/alcohol
>weird fetishes
>no social skills
>fucked up family/trauma
considering these apply to me too then yes
>>
>>23553665
I understand why you don't want to; you're still a shitty person though. The other things are at least based on choices or current situations. Trauma isn't a choice and the assumption that the person is worse off because of it and not just baseline more aware of the existence of negativity is pretty naive. (to put it kindly)
>>
>>23553650
>t. 4chan /soc/ pro
U aren't any better faggot
>>
>>23553650
What constitutes "weird fetishes"?
>>
>>23553043
Actually did this for a while. I'm 21, cute, and good at sex. She was mid 20s and had a well paying job. We went on like half a dozen dates and had an additional 6 day-long sex marathons.

Shit doesn't work out though. Anyone proud of the fact that they have a hardcore internet lifestyle (and believes in astrology and other retarded bullshit like that) is undateable.
>>
I as well have no bf, idk why really
>>
>>23553786
Are you moderately attractive? If so, then you probably just have dumb-high expectations for potential partners.
>>
>>23553797
i think so, i have aspergers
>>
>>23553813
Well there's your answer. Fate has dealt you a shit hand.
>>
>>23553826
what should i do ?
>>
>>23553833
Dedicate yourself to a craft of some sort and keep your ass in shape. Passion and desirability tends to transcend social incompetence.
>>
>>23553833
Become a whore like you always dreamed by using tinder and /soc/. Mental illness doesn't matter on there.

Or simply talk to people that understand you're a sperg. It's a lot easier for girl spergs.
>>
>>23552991
He just wasn't that into you. Get over it
>>
>>23553871
That makes sense, I just need to find sometihng now haha

>>23553878
im a whore for using soc? i dont use tinder.
>>
>>23553878
This if you just want to get railed.
>>
>>23553891
Also, I know people with aspergers. Your being capable of stringing together full sentences with little grammatical issues means you're not doing so bad.
>>
>>23553891
Post nudes pls
>>
>>23553650
Drinking alcohol is a red flag? Cutting out a huge portion of the population there dude
>>
>>23553903
Really? I didn't think it could be that severe

>>23553893
i mean yea thats true i guess
>>
>>23553833
Everyone's yelling advice at you so be thankful for that at least. I think you should try to find something that sparks your interest and invest time into it. If you've already done this I want you to use that interest as an anchor or a retreat; so that when you do what these other anons are telling you to and inevitably fail in some manner (everyone does so don't sweat it) you have a reprieve from the self-hate that so often drives others away from progress. Once enough time has passed look at what happened and why you think it went poorly and do your best to improve on those failures next time. Also physical health promotes mental health, so like the other anon said no matter how tough it is (it gets easier and more rewarding) get and stay in shape!
>>
Soc has taught me that the biggest flaw with channers is that they, for the most part, don't know how people work. Like extremely so. Learn to read yourself and use that to learn to read others and that will help you solve all your life's problems. Deadass.
>>
>>23553918
thank you, ir is scary to hear i will fall but that makes sense
>>
>>23553942
Guess that's a no for the nudes ;-;
>>
>>23553942
Failure is actually good. If someone isn't curbed and resisted then they aren't forming realistically. What matters is your mentality. People that are successful are not people that haven't failed; they're people that have learned from the failures they have had and risen above them both emotionally and intellectually. Everyone has it in them to succeed and if you can muster the determination to press on when you get the short straw people (worthwhile people who are also striving to be happy) will take notice. Be patient and unrelenting in your desire to make more progress than last time and you will get there guaranteed.
>>
>>23552885

Cry on this

Kik nastronoodle
>>
>>23553907
Excessively
>>
>>23554028
what if you love whiskey but very rarely have more than 2 drinks?
>>
>>23553650
Can confirm, weird fetish red flag here.
>>
>>23553650
Unless you count armpits as a weird fetish im clean
>>
>>23552885
>>23552925
>tfw no soc bf
>they're all ugly

well fuck you then I have no sympathy for you
>>23553650
this
my social skills aren't the best but I have some. i am actually ugly though but not everyone is
>>
>>23553650
im all these things minus trap and ugly. Im actually really attractive from what a lot of girls tell me. But just becausw theyre these things dont mean they are a red flag.

Do i have experience with drugs alchohol smoking etc ? A lot of ppl do. Once in a while i get into the smoking weed phase for a while. I stopped drinking. I want to stop smoking.

NEET. Ive been hurt a lot on the past. A lot would be an understatement. Even /b/ would be mortified. I stay in so that i dont have to be around new people who will do the same fucked up shit.

Wierd fetishes. We all have them. Just look at fetlife. Doesnt mean theyre terrible people.

No social skills. Not everyone knows what to talk about with strangers. Some people wont talk much until you get to know eachother a lot more. They could end up being the funniest most charming person in the world. They just dont know you or theyre shy or they dont want to make you uncomfortable.

Fucked up senpai/trauma. Yes because losing your wife in an accident, losing all your buddies during active duty, having society shit on you for some reason, neighbors picking fights and hurt my dog and all these bad things and then some makes me the bad person. And finally pushing back just makes me a bigger red flag than the one used in north korea.

People like that can be kind and because it happened to them theyre empathetic and dont want to see it happening it to other people. They might even do small things for you to make things better without you ever knowing it.

Once before i became homeless i gave my last 60 dollars to a family that couldnt buy a tire and was stranded in the shitty town i was in at the time. Found them at a gas station. I let them shower at my place sleep there and got them their tire. Told them to run from this asshole of a town. They wanted to come back in a few days to see me. I never told them id lose my place 2 days later and dissapear.

Cont>
>>
>>23554544
Cont> i was late for a job interview because i saw 5 guus bullying this kid. Full grown guys. His bicycle was in the street he was pushed against a wall and all the cars were slowing down seeing this and just going around the bike. I stopped my truck got out held up traffic didnt care and told them if they didnt stop touching him all of them were going to pound town. They acted tough and i solidified my demand and they backed down. Thankfully atleast i was able to still get the job until i defended a student in training who was getting bullied by the instructor. Told the instructor how dare she belittle a student that was having trouble understanding material. It didnt work out for me after i publicly defended him from that. I went and tried "being "succesful somewhere else:

In anycase dont judge people by their scars. And on a side note the captcha from earlier asked select the foods. There was a cat and a turtle. Kind of like saying if you pick any of these you cant post here. I mean some countries eat cat and turtle.
>>
File: 1447849305349.gif (1MB, 339x230px) Image search: [Google]
1447849305349.gif
1MB, 339x230px
>>23553650
>Alcohol
Lolwtf.
>>
>>23554564
You DEMON.
>>
>tfw attractive but shorter than average and look young
>tfw regularly hit on by 16/17 year old girls
>tfw 20 so I can't go to bars so people who are 21+ aren't interested and 18-20 are all interested in older guys

My dating pool is a fucking struggle.
>>
I still regret not having the balls to follow a soc relationship through. She was fucking gorgeous and into my fat self for some reason, we had the same interests, chatted on skype for hours etc. I pussied out because she lived in America and I the UK, and I thought if we ever met she'd realise she could do so much better. I wish I hadn't.
>>
>>23554572
Is there a dating pool for short guys? The struggle

I miss my soc ex. She was crazy as shit. But still
>>
>>23554584
>dating pool for short guys
>The Shallow End
>>
>>23554572
Im in my 30s but ppl think im 19. To old for 18 and 20 year olds too young looking for everyone else. Welcome to thunderdome bitch
>>
>>23554584

I'm 5'7" so still taller than most girls so it's never ended up being a deal breaker or anything that I know of. Once you end up being shorter on average than the woman, then I imagine that's when the dating pool gets limited.
>>
>>23554593
I'm banking my hopes on drunk christmas cakes/cougars when I hit 21. And at least based on family genetics I should be able to start grow a full beard in my mid-20s.
>>
>>23554591
5'7 good looking shortie here, taller than most bishes but I think I've had 9 girlfriends?
I don't feel like I'm in the shallow end
Funny post though
>>
>>23553650
I am none of those things
>>
>>23552885
koreaboos are funny
>>
>>23553650
looks like Mr. Morality needs to remember he's on 4ch
in all seriousness he's absolutely correct, about the red flags, not that the odds are soc has them.
>>
>>23554556
>>23554544
Damn man, I wish you the best of luck moving forward in life. I applaud you for not turning the other way and standing up for those people.
You're right about people who have been through tough times not wanting to see others go through it and doing what they can to help out.
Everyone has their scars to bare.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.