[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SNAPCHAT NUDESWAP POST USERNAME AND PREFERENCES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (34KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 950x534px
SNAPCHAT NUDESWAP
POST USERNAME AND PREFERENCES
>>
lemmeshowyouxxx

m/18/bi
skinny, athletic, 7 1/2inches
>>
gilligan0
male/straight/22
bearded tattoos... exceptionally average in all ways.
>>
alwaysup6
25/m
lookin to trade pics with any kinds of girls
>>
gusq94
M/21/straight
Chat or nudes it's up to you I really don't care
>>
Jaycbaseball14
19/m/usa
Looking for some girls to fool around with since my gf stopped a while ago. If not chillin is cool too
>>
>btweentwolions
Add me I'm bored as hell, looking for girls but I'll talk to anyone
>>
32/M/open
I don't judge pretty open to anything...if it's dirty count me in...i also post random sick shit...
SC. postnshit..
>>
Solarsteel

29 m ca gay ... Love dicks.
>>
alanis_mcr
f/19
>>
korysass
30/m/straight
>>
Can't wait for this thread to be drowned in 200+ dudes wanting pussy and like one chick actually posting her info
>>
Detroittigers12
M/24
Im a soldier in the army, looking for girls over 18
>>
justsaiyan97
m/18/straight
>>
Are those threads still sausage fests?
>>
wtfeme
Male/straight/18
Looking for some girls' nudes
>>
18/M/bi
Just hmu, see what happens
Kik: johnwode
>>
Alienseatsk8rs
19/M
Ladies only.
>>
Yankee4664 ... Trade nudes of my ex
>>
Fouxboy
Gay teen male
>>
20 m lookin for girls
andreigtfo
>>
Kinky top looking for a sub add me

mic2320
>>
Snapchat: kenanozd

25 / M / Straight

I post nudes and cumshots on my friends only story.

(Girls only. Guys will get blocked.)
>>
>>23529967

Have had a few femanons add from these threads. Most don't post due to dick pic overload. Got to be in it to win it though.
>>
>>23531771

Oh & 28/m/UK down for whatever sc: sp101uk
>>
Sc se7eno

21/m/ca
Anything!!
>>
18/m/gay skinny twink looking for a master send dicks!

hdover221
>>
I'm a 18 yo bottom, if I post my snap username, would anyone screenshot what I send to post it here..?
>>
File: 00-08.gif (101KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
00-08.gif
101KB, 180x180px
post some cocks love to see them whatsapp only.

##9038291205
>>
>>23529741
Fuck off you literally post nothing but shit to your story
You dont even trade nudes so wtf
>>
22m
bobodango
sharing pics of my big cock now- see or don't!!!
>>
21/f/usa super bored

snapchat: xxblackhawk
>>
Whiskey_wild
24 f bi and kinky
>>
Qirate
25/M/Straight-ish
Chat or Kink, w/e
>>
>btweentwolions
Add me I'm bored as hell, looking for girls but I'll talk to anyone
>>
25/m/NC

Looking for uncut dicks

sc: happydik
>>
25 F MO
Love small dicks but do not judge. Will take pics from guys and girls. Will exchange for the good ones ;)

SC: marniecromwell
>>
19/ F/ TX
Bored just looking for some excitement will take guys and girls

SC: pjys14
>>
>>23534561
Newfag
>>
I think im average. But ive been with 10s... like girls way to good looking for me. My girlfrind loves my cock and says im too big for her. Shes too good looking for me... Idk...no one ever has told me anything negative in person. i just want some girl to message me on snapchat and be real.... older, younger, whatever just add tatted518 and say hi.

I made that snapchat just this is. I might not get back right away but i will.
>>
Cam.greyjoy
19/m/us
looking for m
>>
mfnmn916

m

send whatever.
>>
stevefairly

m for f
>>
33m. Females only. Into everything. Chat, friends, mutual enjoyment. SC: countyfied
>>
29m

Interestet only in females

SC: Chrochma1986
>>
26, tall tattooed Scottish guy here!

Snap - kiidaj
>>
MyGoatDied

23m/Australia
Snap me what ever, willing to send nudes
>>
>>23535666
I have pics of my little sister
>>
>>23535701
you got your sisters snap instead?
>>
>>23535710
No I'm not gonna give it out their my pics ;-)
>>
24 M straight
heyitsdanny1991
playing with my thick dick
>>
s.robs9
22 bi m
>>
21 male germany bi
vassago_95
>>
21/F/australia
Asutzz
Feeling naughty so show me what youre hiding first snap
>>
>>23535869
Cant Text u
>>
>>23535879
What do you mean?
>>
>>23535903
snap pending
>>
>>23535908
Try my other one.
Glen_coco17 (just a number not my age)
>>
>>23535869
Added you, waiting on the add back
>>
Chrisnotips

M/21/bi

Good.body, looking bbw babes and sausage, couples welcome, might return if big enough
>>
23/m denaldtrimp

Just like to receive female nudes.
>>
Jjenko97

19/m/gay

Looking for big guys that could fill my hole, cumming videos get me going
>>
File: image.jpg (356KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356KB, 1280x960px
25 year old virgin with erectile dysfunction
someone please cheer me up
shadow943
guys only
>>
18/m fit

anon2710

Girls only
>>
File: Sexting.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sexting.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
I don't know how you guys feel about this, but I'm tired of wasting my precious time and efforts on Tinder, flirting with girls for days just to get to sexting part days later when in fact all I wanted to do was to swap nudes and sext right off the bat! I find this whole process of talking and showing affection a waste of my time. I'm sure it's the same for some of you guys too; if sexting is what you're looking for at least! I think we need to change the routine! And I believe that people should be given the chance to sext whenever they want to! That's why I'm trying to work something crazy out for us...
My way of dealing with this situation would be to make a simple app, letting people sext anonymously. Not just sexing without a purpose though. I don't want to make another Kik, you know. In fact there will be no talking or convincing others into sending pics and etc. I want to get rid of the conversing part all together! I want the process to become a game instead! I'm thinking about something in the lines of playing a game of truth or dare. People could be given certain dares by others, asking them to do different things. Then you and the rest of users would obviously be given a choice. If you don't want to the challenge, then you wouldn't have to cope with it! But you'd be rewarded if you do. So let's go over the plan again, in a simpler way... Just imagine a world of sexting where you'd spice up your sexting experience by being dared into seducing someone else in a given period of time! I think it'd be awesome! But I can't (I mean I could but I'm not going to) make something just for myself though, just because I think it's good enough... That's why I'm trying to see if anyone else is also up for having sexual adventures and spicing up their sexual lives, anonymously too or not! What do you guys think? If good enough, just sign up here so I'd know: http://eepurl.com/bVi4yn
>>
21/m/bi

Heinekenp

Send anything ;)
>>
>>23536118
Dude stop this gay fucking meme.
Why is everyone posting this guys picture all the time? We get it, you don't like the ugly faggot.
It's really weird that you people do this shit.

I don't mean this as an insult, it's a legitimate question. But don't you people have better things to do?
>>
File: img.jpg (134KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
134KB, 640x1136px
x.mettaton

i'm french, bi(ish), 19, i'll try to trade with you as long as you're near my age with at least a little body hygiene and not *too* fat :p

but guys, don't add me and send nothing, that's rude

see you soon ;)
>>
>>23536399

oops, sorry, i meant ex.mettaton ^^
>>
>>23528932
can't add :(

you sure about the username ?
>>
>>23533873
>>23533960
Added, Sc Ghalder M/26 FL
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.