[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do attractive black people make you feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: yes lovely.png (2MB, 1374x882px) Image search: [Google]
yes lovely.png
2MB, 1374x882px
How do attractive black people make you feel?
>>
Aroused, usually.
>>
>>23506760
Like any other attractive person?

Gtfo with your subset racial identification tendencies borderlining on racism.
>>
>>23506760
Horny.
>>
Makes me sad I don't live in a country with attractive black people ;_;
>>
>>23506812
where do you live
>>
>>23506817

eastern europe (and no dirty gypsies don't count as black)
>>
>>23506828
As a dirty gypsy I resemble this statement.
>>
>>23506828
Visit America or the UK sometime. Easiest place to find us without being in a 3rd world country or having a language barrier.
>>
>>23506835
I heard France has a fuckin' stunning Afro population, and we should probably all speak French anyway if we're trying to get laid let's be honest.
>>
>>23506843
I'm a black dude from America, but there are a lot of us here and some people don't particularly like us lol. So the flair usually comes when I meet other minorities or foreigners/tourists.
>>
Upset. Particularly because I'm black and I'll never reach that level of attractiveness as ops picture.
>>
>>23506851
I hold no bias, but I've tried approaching women and they've had a very odd behavior about it. It kind of sucks too many people are buying into the Baltimore and Washington prop lately. Good luck with foreign qt's man.
>>
>>23506856
At least you can make rap.
>>
>>23506864
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tn7xpm9rgC
>>
>>23506871
You should practice more, digger.
>>
>>23506760
Whenever I see one I'll come back and tell you. 30years on I'm still waiting.
>>
>>23506760
I like looking at them and want to fuck some of them.
>>23506790 summed it up.

>>23506843
France, especially the south, is full of Arabs. My teacher is from France and he always warned us every day when we were on our school trip to be wary of them.
>>
>>23506931
I've heard of that influx but had no idea it was so bad. Sounds like it's going the way of Sweden, but there's really not much to do about it anymore. There's a 3 bedroom house on my street that has 18 Arab men living out of it and they like to smoke hookah and discuss politics til early hours in the garage (': fuck it, just start carrying a knife or bear mace.
>>23506918
Sadly, recently got an offer for studio time, but I can't take that shit seriously. Freestyling is fun, but the recommendations by the producer are fucking ridiculous. You can't tell the guy that's never trapped to rap about it. Fuck da industry.
>>
>>23506856
Same shit my nigga
>>
They make me feel weird that I'm a mulatto and people tell me all the time I'm ugly for whatever reason
>>
>>23507709
yeah same anon.
female mudblood here. mullatos tend to get the shitty dominant features though...so blame genetics
>>
>>23506856
I can relate :/
>>
>>23507729
But see this is weird because I always see people talking about how mixed people are more attractive

and lol at referring to us as mudbloods i've done that before
>>
As a black guy who grew up around mostly whites, I'm attracted to other blacks about the same way, things just feel more familiar. I'm attracted to women of all races, but I dunno, some black chicks just feel closer to home.
>>
>>23507813
If a black chick is 10/10 then she's the hottest thing to me. Maybe it's because they're so rare, I'm not sure. On average black women aren't that attractive but they have a higher threshold of potential attractiveness compared to other races. An example being, I find Asian women attractive on average but the hottest Asian is less attractive than a 8.5/10 white chick.
>>
>>23507895
Same, also average white girls tend to be slightly more attractive than average black girls IMO, but they tend to look way more similar than average black girls. Like if you've seen one, you've pretty much seen them all. I usually only see that in black girls when they're fat or wear ponytails.
>>
Aroused. If they're girls.
>tfw Bay Area
#blessed
>>
indifferent
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.