[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/. Why do mods keep deleting crush threads now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (66KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 247x200px
Hey /soc/. Why do mods keep deleting crush threads now
>>
They recently seem to just turn into cancer
People getting accused of self-posting and other bullshit
>>
Perhaps it's because of that short haired girl with the nose ring. Someone once made a crush thread and posted one of her pics then everyone started talking about her. Some faggot also linked her okc profile but I don't know
>>
they make way for dick threads
>>
Yeah I don't get it, we can't have a crush thread yet we can have a cross rate thread?
>>
>>23424836
Not muh waifu
>>
>>23424836
Naw, I was banned for making one before that happened.
>>
It's probably because you're not posting pictures of yourself, which goes against the board rules. As stupid as that sounds because of Cross Rate threads and Desktop Rate threads. Could also be a form of contact fagging.

It's stupid
>>
Because mods are cancerous faggots. They delete on-topic stuff like crush threads, but they leave up off-topic shit like "post your fetish" and "I wish I could get cucked by a black guy" that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with /soc/'s intended purpose. /soc/ is desperately in need of new janitors, and of getting rid of its current janitors, far more than any other board on 4chan. Fuck the /soc/ janitors and mods. Fuck them to hell. Thanks to the fucktard janitors /soc/ might as well be called /degeneracy/ now as of the last 1-2 years or so.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.