[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /soc/. I found a girl into petplay, and was wondering if anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hi /soc/. I found a girl into petplay, and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for good ears and a tail? I don't want some cheap shit from Walmart, so any links or personal recs are helpful. A cute collar is nice too.

Also, Petplay general
>>
Just go on Etsy
>>
Nekomimi is a good company for animatronic Ears and tails. Mine liked tail plugs more than wearable tails, though.
>>
Probably not what your looking for, but I have a hat that looks like Pusheen's head, and so it has little ears and a cat face on it
>>
>>23152029

https://kittensplaypen.net/

This site makes incredible stuff. My Kpet and I are looking at a bunch of things from here. Tail, ears... collar. It's quality stuff (and prices to match). The reviews also say much of the same.

Some of it's hand-stitched, others are machine sewn then reinforced.
>>
So she said she wasn't into the tail buttplug. Sorry to be so needy, but does anyone have any tail alternatives? I was thinking a tail attached to a garterbelt.
>>
>>23152100
Stop being beta.
If she is you're pet and you want her to have a tail buttplug, she gets a tailbuttplug.
>>
>>23152115
I'm not being beta. I just finally found a girl into this kink, and don't want to fuck it up by sticking an unwanted tail up her ass.
>>
>>23152128
I give it a week
>>
>>23152100

https://kittensplaypen.net/54-cat-tails

Options are available. There's the buttplug ones, then there's a ribbon tie on. Pinned on, and then the elastic waistband is the last option.
>>
>>23152029
Buy her the tail plug and one she can wear. Give it a month and she'll surprise you with it.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Axovus-Black-Fur-Lined-Collar/dp/B001R5FV06
This is the collar I got my main kitten girl, it's soft and comfy enough to wear 24/7 (except for showers) but it's easily strong enough to pull her around by/lock on with a padlock

Good luck OP, and what the other guy said is true; if you have her collared and purring on your lap, you should be able to slip a tailplug into her ass within the week if you handle it well
>>
>>23152307
Very pretty. I'll take that into consideration.
>>
File: IMG_2566.jpg (292KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2566.jpg
292KB, 980x735px
Pet here.
My ears and collar are from kittensplaypen. Good stuff and great service.
My tail is the Crystal Minx plug tail from crystaldelights. The quality is amazing and is easily my fav plug
>>
>>23152542
That's the same tailplug I bought my kitten too, crystaldelights are great. Real fur, soft as fuck, and for once the plug is wide enough to stay in easily
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.