[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sissy cuck Presenting his tiny 18yo PAWG gf for dominant men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Sissy cuck Presenting his tiny 18yo PAWG gf for dominant men with big cocks. A 10/10 perfect little cumdumpster designed to service cock

>Barely 18yo
>4'8" - 110lbs
>very pale, very soft white skin which reddens easily. (Ie spanking ect)
>red hair and BIG green eyes
>cute small mouth and very girly voice
>perfect cock worship hands! Tiny, soft, WHITE with long black nails.
ALL HANDJOBS/ECT. are always double handed!
>tiny cute feet which she likes giving footjobs with
>skinny upper and chubby lower
(Ie tiny neck, delicate arms, small hands, highly visible ribs and an Exceptionally tiny little waist which explodes into wide hips and a BIG, FAT, JIGGLY, PEARSHAPED ASS. 100% PAWG.
Then thick chubby legs and tiny cute feet
I wish you guys could expereince feeling up her huge ass then sliding your hands to her tiny waist... I'm very sure the contrasting ratios would make 99% of dominamt guys
Instantly NEED to bend her over and give
Her pussy the best roughest pounding its ever had.
>perfect young perky tits with very sensitive puffy nipples which stick up
>small waxed pussy which looks like it belongs to a much younger girl
>VERY VERY LOUD
Ideally want her tiny little fat white fucktoy of a body to be broken in by dominant men who know how to control her AND have humongous 10"+ cocks...in weekly gangbangs.. While I watch in my Chastity device and clean her up after
>>
I'm interested. Got kik?
>>
What the fuck does she see in a loser like you?
>>
>>23028807
Sissybobbi
>>
>>23028851
That's you? Again. What the fuck does she see in an ugly loser like you?
>>
File: 20151224_150805.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20151224_150805.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
23 m hung
kik:hung_bunny
>>
>>23028795
How far are you two willing to go to get this fantasy, or part of it, taken care of?
>>
File: 20151225_171652.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20151225_171652.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I would fuck her on that bench in broad daylight, just drag her to end and put her legs in the air.
>>
>>23028841
She likes to have sex with other men and he lets her. I never got why people are like "Even cucks can get girlfriends but I can't". How is it surprising that guys who take care of girls while also letting them fuck other men have girls taking advantage of them?
>>
Pics of her ass?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.