[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General chat thread. How did your Friday go /soc/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 40

File: Picture0514.jpg (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture0514.jpg
14KB, 640x480px
General chat thread.
How did your Friday go /soc/?
>>
Meh, not too great. I just found out that my ex, whom I love has no feeling for me whatsoever.

How's yours?
>>
>>22991835

Ive been through a lot today
>>
File: 1450323442663.jpg (57KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
1450323442663.jpg
57KB, 604x404px
I got drunk and reevaluated some life choices alone in my studio apartment on my birthday..

So pretty good, how was yours?
>>
>>22991835
I got laid, so, that was kind of cool
>>
>>22991835
Currently eating a cock meat sandwich, show us those tits OP
>>
I wrote alot.
>>
>>22991871
>a lot
>>
File: sigh.png (107KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
107KB, 326x326px
>>22991847
I feel you. I can't say I really love him the same as when I was with him, but I'm definitely doing worse without him. I grew up with a little sister who I was joined at the hip with. I think that formed me into the kind of person who does better living with someone who I can share everything with, because that's what I became accustomed to. Anyways, I think my ex still feels something for me, and that is hate.
When did you two break up?
I've been spending the week at my friends place with his roommates and we've been off our heads this entire week.
>>22991849
Elaborate anon?
>>22991851
How old did you turn anon? Sounds like my typical evening desu, I feel you
and
>I've been spending the week at my friends place with his roommates and we've been off our heads this entire week.
>>
File: ....jpg (87KB, 413x352px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
87KB, 413x352px
>>22991852
Random shag or something more?
If random shag, then I'm disappointed.
If something more, then I'm rooting for you anon.
>>22991869
Sounds absolutely distinguishing
>>
>>22991883
Not random, my bf of 8 years. I'm rooting for you too!
>>
File: 1000-yds-stare.png (361KB, 842x641px) Image search: [Google]
1000-yds-stare.png
361KB, 842x641px
I was feeling lonely and desperate, so I made a groundbreaking effort at direct socialization by hopping on a bunch of irc channels and bantering away. My first time ever doing that actually, and the first time feeling at peace with the world in a long time. Having 0 friends can truly wreak havoc on one's mental health every now and then. Check your banter privilege today.
>>
File: 989975321468.jpg (213KB, 734x1100px) Image search: [Google]
989975321468.jpg
213KB, 734x1100px
>>22991835
My gf dumped me, so friday I was fucking club sluts and getting shitfaced trying to feel better, I even fucked I guy jesus christ what have I done. This sucks, pic so fucking related.
>>22991887
First time in 8 years?
>>
>>22991835
had late-night-public-bareback-intercourse with a girl i met on a meet up site after like 2 hours of chatting...

i'm gonna get aids if i keep doing this.......i kinda hate myself a bit.
>>
>>22991887
Ahh, so it's slowed down a bit?
On his side or yours?
I'm not lucking out in the dating scene atm. I'm just staying celibate for now. I really can't get off with randos.
>>22991958
Is picture related? You a veteran?
I live alone in a lonely town so I probably don't even speak daily. If I do, it's one conversation in most cases.
>>22991997
Ugh, that was a bad move anon. My ex did something similar and that hurt me even more than the breakup. Knowing you can move on and fuck randos is just not a good sign.
>>22992029
This world is fucked desu. I could go on for hours about why promiscuity fucks every aspect of society on a major & personal scale.
>>
>>22992047
pads or tampons? which?
>>
>>22992047
>why promiscuity fucks every aspect of society on a major & personal scale
probably not too far off.
but i'm just not stable enough to have a long term relationship. neither emotionally nor psychologically. i try and try but always fuck up. or sisters or friends. i always realize too late that i'm hurting people that way and that's just the worst. always realizing things too late, after the damage is done.

fuck i don't even know the name of that girl last night.
>>
File: railing that good good.jpg (558KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
railing that good good.jpg
558KB, 1080x1920px
p good
i got my license back yesterday and went and saw my buddy who i haven't seen since he went to jail.
also driving in the city high for the first time in 2 years was scary as fuck and my tape deck aux cord is broken so i had no jams
i probably shouldn't be driving high these days
>>
Had an awkward set of texts with a female friend. She was horny and probably seeking positive attention..we've never had any sexual stuff between us and she's pregnant, which adds a tricky layer to things. I deflected while trying to be nice about it. Idk, I told her she was attractive but she seemed pretty regretful by the end. Fucking hormones.
>>
File: ctWFyR0.jpg (229KB, 764x899px) Image search: [Google]
ctWFyR0.jpg
229KB, 764x899px
>>22992047
Pic not related, just felt like attaching one and I only have a handful of random crap on this pc. I did go through compulsory military service tho.
>>
File: IMG_20151216_105758237.jpg (464KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_105758237.jpg
464KB, 720x1280px
eh alright tbqh
ex moved her stuff out of my house
i broke contact with a group of friends
studied and listened to fun music

gonna go and buy some clothes in a bit

>>22992056
i admire your carelessness desu

>>22991851
happy birthday for yesterday, anon!
>>
>>22992029
thats fucked up m8, always have a condom at hand
>>22992047
A bad move indeed, I did some weird drugs too so I'll go see the doctor today just in case. Sorry about your ex tho, when did you two break up?
>>
>>22992029
please stop this behaviour, anon
it's not worth it for anyone involved
become a better man
>>
>>22992068
don't lol, it has cost me a lot of time and money i'll never get back
why'd you break contact with your friends?
>>22992057
god damn keep it in your pants woman
>>
>>22992082
long and indicting story lad
gonna drink to the future tonight though
and hey, at least you had a fun time whilst you were fucking around, right?
>>
>>22992083
ayy i'll drink to that later too
and yeah i guess you're right lol i was headed straight for the dumpster with all the shit i was doing but it was a time i'm very fond of
>>
>>22992049
I've always used pads but my ex bought me a huge box of tampons kek and I've used those and they were pretty good too. So it really depends.
>>22992053
>i'm just not stable enough to have a long term relationship. neither emotionally nor psychologically. i try and try but always fuck up
Sounds like my situation. But reflecting back I wonder if it's just because I seek out certain types of guys. They have an innocence to them. But I've come to learn their innocence means they don't have a lot of experience dealing with many of the situations that come up in a relationship. I'm just taking a break for now.
An yup, I always click once it's too late.
>fuck i don't even know the name of that girl last night.
That's really disgusting. Try fill the void with something else than sex. I'm just remaining celibate because I know I'll have no regrets that way.
>>22992056
I got high for the first time this week. I cannot imagine even trying to drive high. I'm glad you got your license back though, asshole.
>>22992057
Being pregnant usually causes extra horniness.
She probably felt regretful since you weren't into it. I'd feel completely humiliated.
>>22992064
Where you from?
>>22992068
>ex moved her stuff out of my house
Everyone is having relationship problems jfc. It makes me feel less alone though, although my relationship is becoming a distant memory pretty quickly. (I cut off all communication.)
>>22992069
It's actually pretty heartbreaking. Idk the situation but when my ex pulled that shit it felt like he spat in my face and put salt in my wounds. It was like he erased everything in one night. All his words and past 'feelings' became meaningless in an instant rather than a "Oh well, it didn't work out, but we loved each other back then and I can smile about it"
I think it's been 4 months. Where do you live anon? I'd be afraid to get checked for drug traces here. Pretty sure it'd follow some sort of legal action. idk I'm pretty clueless about drug laws.
>>
File: badass.jpg (47KB, 599x514px) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
47KB, 599x514px
>>22991835
My Friday was spent buying Christmas gift cards and some shit from Lowes. Kind of boring, and I'm out of weed so that sucks. I drank three 24 ounce cans of hobo beer, but that's pretty common for me. I'm kind of a drunk.

>>22992056
Driving high doesn't seem to affect my driving, but it's probably not the greatest idea. I still do though.
>>22992068
What was your ex like? Also, you have nice hair.
>>22992029
Be sure to bring a rubber next time. Anonymous sex is fun but really risky. I don't do it anymore.
>>
>>22992106
Ayy lmao dude looks kind of like maxim. I'm detoxing from a week of smoking and drinking, and going to visit my parents and sister again since they're in the country atm. The weekend bus schedule means I'll have to walk to the station in deep snow with shitty heels (There was hardly any snow when I came to visit) and I'll only be at my parents place at 2am... ugh.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 750x1334px
Shitty got a cold cause fuck my roomate
>>
>>22992103
>I'm just taking a break for now.
same here, can't keep going on like this. it's just dumb and leads to nothing.
>Try fill the void with something else
searching and searching. treid drugs but that didn't help...made it even worse.
>>22992106
>Be sure to bring a rubber next time
i always have them with me. but in the spur of the moment we just didn't give a fuck. that makes it even more retarded.
>>
File: shouse_3.jpg (164KB, 640x1108px) Image search: [Google]
shouse_3.jpg
164KB, 640x1108px
>>22992103
Finlen
>>
>>22992103
>I cut off all communication.
same
prefer it that way desu

>>22992106
probably not settled enough to be impartial in answering that question lad
thanks about the hair
got most of it cut off like 2 days ago tho
>>
>>22992103
Yes, I'm sure the pregnancy influenced those sexts. I'd be humiliated if it happened to me. In the end she wants to get back with the dude who got her pregnant so hopefully this is just one night we will all forget!
>>
>>22992103
That's really sad, I hope you're with a new bf now. Being a drug user here is ok you only go to jail if youre are a drug dealer (just third world things).
>>
File: drivesmeupthewall.jpg (97KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
drivesmeupthewall.jpg
97KB, 915x960px
>>22992113
I need to detox from alcohol, but I get so bored and depressed without it. If I had a steady supply of weed, I could probably give up drinking altogether if I wanted. I'm one of those drunks who don't really want to quit entirely. I guess I'm a functional alcoholic because I rarely get weepy/angry/incapacitated whilst destroying my liver. I drink almost everyday, but rarely get falling-down drunk.
>>22992121
I'll admit, fucking bareback feels a lot better, but it's really not worth it. Do yourself a favor and remember to suit up next time. You'll not worry so much afterward.
>>22992124
Well, was your ex a girl or guy or? Don't be askeerd to answer.
>>
File: Pupu2.png (325KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
Pupu2.png
325KB, 499x374px
>>22992123
Inttiboii?
>>22992121
Try fill it out with something more healthy. I know it's hard. If you live in a slutty nation I can see why it'd be hard to keep away from easy fucks. It's the situation here.
>>
File: kommodori.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kommodori.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>22992151
Just det
>>
>>22992141
>You'll not worry so much afterward
mhh, just writing down m next year resolutions. at least three months absolute abstinence from anything. no se, drugs, partying. need to get my shit straight?
>whilst destroying my liver
watch that shit. my liver is acting up, pretty bad liver function reading. still reversible but already worrisome. my doc hates me.
>>
>>22992127
I doubt she'll think of it too long. Sexting is easy to forget about :p
>>22992135
Haha, 4 months isn't enough recovery time. Me & him lived together and now being stuck alone has just put me off the dating scene. I'm sure once I find the right guy I'll be ready to try again. Alright, I think they focus on the dealers here too, but idk if I'd get a fine for having drugs in my system. I'm completely clueless about those things.
>>22992141
Same. I use it to fall asleep. It's only really been going on for a month or so now though.
>>
>>22992151
>Try fill it out with something more healthy
i want to get back into swimming. did that for years, it eases my mind and it's sport.
>>
File: kainuun-prikaati.jpg (125KB, 894x595px) Image search: [Google]
kainuun-prikaati.jpg
125KB, 894x595px
>>22992161
Used to be so attracted to inttiboys but now that I'm older it just seems so weird to me how young the men in uniform are kek. One of my pet peeves is when guys talk about it even though they haven't been in the army for 7+- years.
>>
>>22992169
That'd be a good idea. Really promiscuity is an indicator of ever more underlying poor traits in a person. Try to get it under control and it will strengthen you in other ways I'm sure of it.
>>
File: edgebeer.jpg (41KB, 250x637px) Image search: [Google]
edgebeer.jpg
41KB, 250x637px
>>22992164
>no sex, drugs, partying.
I rarely party or have casual sex anymore, but I don't think I can deal with the monotony of my life unless I have something to make me a little numb.
>>22992168
>Same. I use it to fall asleep.
Benedryl (sold as Equate Sleep Aid at Walmart) works wonders for getting to sleep. You may have to take more than the recommended dosage though. Mix it with alcohol for a wonderfully psychotic experience.
>>
>>22992193
>That'd be a good idea
mhh, wasn't mine. my old trainer asked me if i could help him out. take over the beginners and kids courses 2 times a week next year.
would have to make a license (which he would pay for me, fucking nice bastard) and therefore would have to shape up a bit.
>>22992199
>I don't think I can deal with the monotony of my life
i know that feel. day in day out, all the fucking same. becomes a disgusting blurr by the end of the year.
>>
File: everything sucks.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
everything sucks.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
>>22992223
>i know that feel. day in day out, all the fucking same. becomes a disgusting blur

I sometimes seriously believe that if it wasn't for beer and weed I would have killed myself by now. There's literally nothing of substance to look forward to in my life as far as long term goals go.
>>
>>22992275
>There's literally nothing of substance to look forward to in my life as far as long term goals go.
ohh i fucking love those "where do you see yourself in 5 years?!"-questions. i don't even fucking know what to do next week.
>>
>>22992179
Anyone who sustains a vocal pride about their achievements in the army is a dogshit fucktard. A lot of your abilities are tested with onefold mechanisms during the service and there's a huge element of bias present in the ranking process which favors validation seeking megalomaniacs. So I think the ultimate test comes not during the service but in civilian life, and everyone who is mature enough to not dangle their badges around people who have no sufficient understanding of the actual implications of the process gets a pass.

It is however a unique life experience that connects a majority of Finnish males with one another and transcend generations, so it becomes a pretty natural topic of discussion sooner or later.
>>
File: hotdogs.jpg (39KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
hotdogs.jpg
39KB, 500x442px
>>22992301
Hell, I barely remember last night. Haha. Seriously though, in five years I see myself in exactly the same spot, except fatter, less healthy, and maybe poorer. Shit sucks, yo.
>>
File: lannister.jpg (54KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
lannister.jpg
54KB, 600x753px
>>22992310
In the US, everyone from the military is a "sniper." I swear I bet 2 out of every 3 ex-military guys I've ever talked to said they were snipers. Dunno why, but I'm putting that out there.
>>
fl-kun here, my weekend kinda sucked ass. i've been planning to visit my friends in my hometown for weeks now and i'll probably have to cancel those plans altogether. on top of that i think they've forgotten about me because they are making zero effort in having me over. can't really blame them, haven't seen them in two years tho.
>>
Just came home from a games night with m8s and it's fucking humid as fuck and my mum turned off the air conditioner because she was 'cold' EXCUSE ME WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>22992318
Sounds like someone's attempting to follow in Chris Kyle's dickprints.
>>
>>22992168
How old are you btw? you dont need a right guy tho, having a one night stand is ok, to me at least, when I'm sad I cant stand being alone I need people around me. You sound like a nice girl I hope you find your right guy soon.
>>22992334
who's fl-kun
>>22992336
lan party? thats nice
>>
>>22992341
Nah we played a fuck ton of smash bros and other random games
>>
Worked Friday then hung out with my girlfriend through Skype, all in all it was okay I guess
>>
>>22992383
long distance relationship?
>>
>>22992383
Show us her tits. I know you've got a pic of them.
>>
>>22992223
You'd be getting paid right? You should go for it.
I'd love an opportunity like that.
>>22992310
My ex was a huge army nut and I just couldn't handle it. The army really turned him upside down. Since he went when he was older, the army had made him... very immature instead of vice-versa. I get so tired of listening to young men go on and on and on about it. My ex after that was a sivari, which I had mix feelings about (''be a real man ect...") but at least I didn't have to listen to him or his buddies brag about something they left behind them 7 years ago.
>>22992334
I know that feel. Why don't you visit your parents place? It's easier to tag along when you're already there.
>>
File: coward.jpg (201KB, 869x1198px) Image search: [Google]
coward.jpg
201KB, 869x1198px
>>22992341
19. I can't get off with someone I don't have a connection with. I just hate one night stands. When I'm feeling lonely there are plenty of men in my life who will give me attention, without me putting out. Girlfriends are around too, and obviously don't expect anything from me in return. When I need sexual gratification I can just use my fingers + nhentai.
>>
>>22992422
my parents don't live in my hometown anymore. even if an opportunity did present itself that i could visit them i just feel discouraged from doing it, or else i'd feel like deadweight most of the time. it's just like my ex, if i try too hard to stay relevant to them, or don't try hard enough, i'm so far away that i'm barely considered a friend, or a boyfriend, until i'm not considered those things at all. what about your friends in your hometown? how do you relate?
>>
>>22992314
shit like that just pulls you down like nothing. kills every motivation.
>>22992422
>You'd be getting paid right?
yes, not a lot because it would be 2 times a week for 2-3 hours each day. but money is money.
>>22992434
>I can just use my fingers + nhentai.
ha. not gonna judge but ha.
>>
>>22992434
>I can't get off with someone I don't have a connection with
I wish I could say the same. the idea of fucking a stranger I have no feelings for turns me on as much as it is dangerous. I don't do it anymore, but I used to be very promiscuous.
>>
>>22992434
>When I'm feeling lonely there are plenty of men in my life who will give me attention, without me putting out.

beta orbiters, top kek
>>
>>22992486
I can get off to it as a fantasy, but when it comes down to a real one night stand it's just meh. I don't feel like fucking someone who will just be a number to me, and vice versa. The sex usually isn't that great anyways.
>>22992459
I get what you're saying. I mean I've always had friends that make it feel like we haven't been apart when we see each other again. Not all of them are like that, but the majority are. Usually they always say I've changed a lot, I can't say the same though.
>>22992469
Exactly, money is money. If you enjoy doing it, that's just a plus.
>Not going to judge
Pretty basic stuff haha.
>>
>>22992506
Some are. Lots are just old friends.
>>
>>22992513
Protip: they all want sum fuk.

I'm assuming you're that finnish girl right?
>>
>>22992507
>If you enjoy doing it, that's just a plus.
will have to see, the begginers course will be okay but i never worked with kids or tried to teach them anything. that kinda makes me nervous as fuck. but it's still about a month till i would start.
>>
>>22992517
Not all of them, some knew me back when I was around 7 and we annoyed each other. Some others met me around 12 but they were much older and saw me as the baby of the group and just can't see me that way. Some of them want sum fuk regardless. (My ex or example, met me at 12, he was 16, and obviously didn't see me that way, and bam he met me again at 16 and we ended up dating)
>>
>>22992507
gotcha. i think i just outwore my welcome with them, it's something i tend to do. in fact i think i've done the same with this board kek, that's why i'm trying to get soc buddies' kiks before i eventually realize this place is getting in the way of making actual connections with people and ditch it (already got gingy's yeee)
>>22992383
if you're talking about a long-distance relationship then i wish you the best of luck. i got cheated on during mine. i hate to be the bearer of bad news but these things usually end up very messy
>>
>>22992422
The army had the opposite effect on me, I became reluctant to nurture a social status altogether. While I still want to be worth something to others, I try to stand on immediate merits. Instead of boasting about some pointless past merit, I invest in being polite and trying to be creative in conversation. Unless it's relevant to the conversation or gives them actually relevant context to my life, I don't mention it.

The army distanced me even more from society because of the whole social status driven culture, it made me borderline misanthropic. I've always been an outsider though, it's easy to be bitter and judgemental from that pov. That's why I called for some #bants last night. Silence isn't always golden.
>>
wew lads back from buying shit clothes
how was ur last 2 hours
>>
>>22992575
we drowned in self pitty because of our own mistakes that hinder us from seeing or creating a brighter future for ourselves.
>>
>>22992589
those pronouns better include me senpai
>>
>>22992591
no, you left us to rot in our misery. to buy thingies which you didn't even show us. judas.

just kidding.
>>
>>22992556
I've been staying at my friends house for the last week. kek. He begged me to come early though, so here I am. I need to ditch this place soon.

On another note I think ldr can last if it's only a temporary thing. I think if it's for longer than 1,5-2 years it probably won't work out though. Money for visits are very important. All my ldr were amazing since I could focus during the week and have fun during the weekends, but living 24/7 with a partner has other plus sides too.
>>22992558
It really depends on what type of person the man is. Different people gain different traits during the army.
Are you long haired finnish dude?
>>22992529
You don't need to be nervous. Kids are just kids.
>>
File: polkadots.jpg (216KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
polkadots.jpg
216KB, 1600x1600px
>>22992575
Show me ! ootd is my thing, m8.
I wore this out to a bar a few days ago.
>>
I slept through the entire day

>tfw your dreams are the most interesting thing about your life
>>
>>22992624
taking all the labels off
it's warm as fuck and wearing them is killing me
>>
File: text.jpg (88KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
text.jpg
88KB, 540x960px
>>22992507
The "strangers" I had sex with weren't just numbers, and the sex quality varied. I dunno. I think I just went through a phase, because I pretty much keep it in my pants now. Still, something about anonymous sex just gets me all hot and bothered. I guess it's just the excitement and variety of it all. Plus there's no baggage, attachment, drama, etc.
>>
My Friday was pretty shitty. I threw up and then cried for a while. Then layed down for a while the cried some more. Gotta love it
>>
>>22992653
Well that's good.
I myself prefer men who don't sleep around, and I don't sleep around either so meh.
Funny thing is my ex had 13 partners and was shit in bed, and the guy prior to him had 4 and was amazing. I think people who only sleep around don't really have time to learn how to 'pleasure' in bed.
>>
File: IMG_20151211_022021.jpg (579KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_022021.jpg
579KB, 960x1280px
>>22992639
>taking 20 minutes to remove the remnants of a white label, stitch by stitch
i'm sure everyone will notice the difference

here's last week's sperg outfit
>>
>>22992681
>time to learn how to 'pleasure' in bed
you never stop learning. the total turn off for one girl can ruin a hole session for another girl. i had a girl that couldn't get off without getting choked. and i had a lot of girls who fucking hate stuff like that.
there is no general way to please a girl.
>>22992686
black in black in black. i like your taste.
>>
>>22992669
sounds like L.
you sic? or preggers?
>>
>>22992613
yeah gingy had the right idea. i'd ask for your kik too but i get the feeling you wouldnt want to give it out to anonymous posters so i won't bother.
concerning ldr's i dunno. i've only had one and it was pure torture until the bitter end. it did give me insight into the mindset of people my age though
>>22992627
i know that feeling, it really makes you want to stay in bed. dreaming of the 'good ol times' is almost as good as the real thing kek
>>
>>22992681

You need a long term sexual partner to really explore sex and develop. On one night stands you just tend to repeat the same set of moves.

I like both long term relationships and flings (not at the same time). There is a thrill in having sex with a new person, and knowing them in that way.

I like the outfit!
>>22992624
>>
>>22992686
whoa hey it's haircut husbando. it's me, the socially crippled guy who likes ajj that you thought was a normie
>>
>>22992733
desu most people on /soc/ look like normies
i'm socially cripped and i like ajj too
how you been doing?
>>
>>22992741
weekend's been kinda shit, but my work schedule's looking nice so there's that. lookin sharp. how you been doin
>>
>>22992613
Nah, don't have any /soc/ persona. Just an occasional lurker. Been thinking of growing my hair out tho.
>>
File: IMAG0608_1.jpg (426KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0608_1.jpg
426KB, 1440x2560px
>long walking with dogs
>tried to get beard and hair cut but no space
>survived a trip to the supermarket
>gonna take some angst out on gta5
>>
>>22992686
That's a nice outfit senpai, I bet /fa/ would aprove that. Post your new one
>>22992434
What kind of hentai you're into? lol nevermind. I always have sex with strangers because I never found the right person, sometimes I have a gf for a week or a month and then its over, the only person that I ever wanted to have something serious dumped me 2 days ago, I was in love with her, that fucking hurts but it's ok I'll find someone else I dont need her.
>>
girl from yesterday called. and i'm out to make the same mistake again.

smell ya later.

next year will be fucking different.
>>
File: IMG_20151219_171559.jpg (594KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151219_171559.jpg
594KB, 960x1280px
>>22992837
disappointing desu senpai

>>22992831
lighting in this house really fucking sucks, couldn't get any good shots and i was sweating way too much by the end
>>
>>22992797
You're very handsome.
>>
>>22992761
been doing alright
just spending most of my free time studying for exams
>>
>>22992865
meh, thanks...
hows your day been?
>>
File: kraze.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kraze.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
Passed practical surveying exam.
>>
Went pretty well. Saw the new Star Wars then got drunk at home and matched with a really hot girl on Tinder.
>>
>>22992846
Are you bi, anon? Please say yes, even if it's not true.
>>
File: ouch.jpg (235KB, 1140x532px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
235KB, 1140x532px
>>22992717
This anon explained it pretty well
>On one night stands you just tend to repeat the same set of moves.
This manwhore I dated had no fucking clue. It was horrible. I had to teach him the basics. (eg. How to finger properly kek)
>>22992721
I've only had ldr that turned into live-in relationships.
My kik is f1013030 but I only use it to contact one person atm really.
>>22992717
I agree you never stop learning. but as anon said below
>On one night stands you just tend to repeat the same set of moves.
There are general ways to please a woman, but obviously what adds to their pleasure varies.
>>22992722
Exactly & exactly. I only enjoy the thrill of sex when it's something I've really been waiting for. Fucking some dude from the bar just does nothing for me. The anticipation lasted a whole 2 hours wow.
The best first time I had was with the guy I knew since I was 12 (started dating at 16)
Also knowing he anticipated it for almost a year turned me the fuck on, and we had the most amazing relationship emotionally and sexually.
I'm glad you like my outfit anon !
>>22992767
Okay. Where do you reside? I'm in jkl atm.
>>22992831
Mind break, drugs, hypnosis, Old men, fat otakus etc.( All obviously forced) Basic humiliation stuff.
I think everyone is just placing waaay too much importance on sex. My life is easier now that the promiscuous door is closed. When it was open it just hurt a lot of people and myself. ( I didn't fuck randos but was open to it, and made out with people, fucking many others over etc. I was 16 :p) I'm almost hypersexual imo but I just really am not interested in one night stands.

>>22992837
Fuck you anon.
>>
>>22992899
would you be more disappointed if i exclusively liked men or exclusively liked women?
it's the latter, currently, though
lying is a vice
i apologize
>>
>>22992681
I'm not porn star, but I'm pretty sure I don't absolutely suck. Probably just depends on who I'm with and how enthusiastic I am. Regardless, I'm not a manwhore anymore.
>>
>>22992905
Nah, I'm not disappointed, man. I just think you're a really beautiful looking guy and I want to provide for you. When you're only into guys that are thin and take care of themselves, it's hard to tell who are gay/bi and who aren't, y'know? Sorry about your girl. You all right?
>>
File: 1449631715273.jpg (62KB, 640x741px) Image search: [Google]
1449631715273.jpg
62KB, 640x741px
>>22992903
Pk-seutu. Tosin muutan kohta pohjoiseen.
>>
>>22992946
moved on and over it at this point man
doing pretty fine
how's life been treating you?
>>
>>22992955
S'all shitty, but good at the same time. Had some tragedy strike recently, but since I can't do anything about it I have just been keeping to myself. Keeping busy. All you can do in the end. I'm glad you moved on, it's the best remedy for any scenario. I guess the group of friends you dropped are tied with her?
>>
>>22992971
Yeah, entirely correct on the last bit.
Hope life gets better for you in the very near future
You seem like a nice guy
>>
File: 1424575918241.jpg (196KB, 1140x851px) Image search: [Google]
1424575918241.jpg
196KB, 1140x851px
>>22993030
Thank you anon, and thank you for satisfying my curiosity on your sexuality. I don't post very often in 4chan since I only browse, so it's nice to get someone who doesn't go nuclear over a simple question. You know how people are "m-muh masculinity" and all that. Time to lift and eat the stuffed manicotti I made yesterday. Have a wonderful day, man.
>>
>>22993080
It's fine, I've come to accept that the majority of the people who show interest in me tend to be male
A compliment is a compliment though.
Enjoy your pastime.
>>
Meh, thinking about breaking up with my bf.
So i'm just here alone getting drunk and talking to some anons on Skype to feel better.
Hope all of you are doing better <3
>>
>>22993202
What's got you wanting to to that, Anon?
>>
>>22991835
ROKKU! Glad to see Maxim didn't make you kill your self like Louisa
>>
I did nothing of importance.
Went to a food seminar and then straight back home.
>>
>>22993209
Because i don't feel like he cares anymore. Each time i try to talk to him about "us" (and we've been together for 1 year) he refuses to talk. He doesn't really take me serious and i love him.
It makes me feel lonely and stupid. I'm unhappy with it and it's fucking me up.

It will be a lot better if i break up with him
>>
>>22993251
If this is true then yes, break up with him as soon as possible.
>>
>>22992720
L who. And neither
>>
>>22993211
Implying either of them have ever talked to eachother
>>
>>22992899
If only
>>
>>22993095
You are very attractive for both genders, man. If I were a submissive woman, I'd hit you ^, baby.
>>
>>22991835
>How did your Friday go /soc/?

started weirdly nice and ended meh
Thursday/friday night I met someone here who clicked with me (or at least I clicked with that person) and lived nearby, I believe, but before I could ask about a way of contact outside /soc/, this person stopped posting. So I spent good part of friday browsing /soc/ in hope of bumping into each other in one of the threads. OFC didn`t happen. FML.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nejjs17NfV1swlpr8.gif (488KB, 250x148px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nejjs17NfV1swlpr8.gif
488KB, 250x148px
>>22991835

Fucking shit, I got herpes. I only fucked my girlfriend for the last three years and have kept up being tested regularly for work and she tested clean just over a year ago so clearly something is up.
>>
File: zashikionna2pic.jpg (34KB, 307x495px) Image search: [Google]
zashikionna2pic.jpg
34KB, 307x495px
>>22992879
>she will never be my gf
just
>>
>>22994723
fuck
>>
Boring as fuck, Had to clean up other peoples shit at work ( literally and figuratively) Tho i get to be alone for a while and dick around with my hobby.
>>
>>22992876
Productive, which I suppose is a good thing. Yours? What is your pup like?
>>
>>22991852
Mah nigga, I had some alomg time with my gf too, her name is Handy :)
>>
>>22991835

Yet another evening without pussy. :3

I want to see the world burn with the fire dancing to my commands. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivP1qYG_tLw
>>
>>22994476
A. one of you already had a dormant strand of herpes
B. one of yall fucked up
>>22994967
>Yet another evening without pussy. :3
oh yeah, well tomorrow marks 24 years without it
>>
I went to the pub with my best friend and drank booze and ate a kebab afterwards

Did shit all during the day. Bog standard friday.
>>
>>22995029

27 here senpai. :3
>>
>>22992903
>Fuck you anon.
that's not very nice. thanks, i guess.
>>
>>22992903
>I'm almost hypersexual imo but I just really am not interested in one night stands.

whatever, your prime probably already passed and youre getting ugglier by the day

>time to settle for a rich beta
>>
>>22994723
>tfw I will never have a bf
>>
>>22996776
Nah. My prime is probs still on the way, since I'm only just turning 19. Also most my family has aged really well, so there's that.
>>22992907
Having sex with someone open to teaching and being taught will improve your capabilities immensely. I'm glad you're not a whore anymore. gj anon.
>>22992953
miks ihmeessä?
>>22993211
kek if I an hero'd it wouldn't have to do with the internet, nevermind /soc/
>>22993217
Did you get to eat tons?
>>
>>22996804
ayy so wassup
>>
>>22996816
I girl's prime ends 16-18, you're no special snowflake
>>
>>22996822
Just woke up
>tfw I have to go to college on a sunday
>>
>>22996829
what's a surveying exam?
>>
>>22996804
;-;

are you Israeli?
>>
File: survey.jpg (82KB, 624x479px) Image search: [Google]
survey.jpg
82KB, 624x479px
>>22996838
This shit, using devices to measure heights and mapping areas.
>>22996853
N O T A
J
E
W
>>
File: 16.jpg (89KB, 490x590px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
89KB, 490x590px
>>22996825
Haha, no.
Womens prime is usually in their 20's.
Most look like shit at 16. Same with men.
>>
>>22996860
not everyone from Israel is a Jew (not that it's even a bad thing)!
>>
>>22996860
wtf why? are you an archaeologist or something. (cause i have a large bone for you). no really what are you doing?
>>
>>22996876
Case proven, she's prettier than you now
>>
>>22996882
The answer is still No.
>>22996883
Architectural program requirements/a few classes from civil engineering program.
>>
>>22996909
In your opinion. I think she's pretty unappealing.
You're not in my demographic so it doesn't really matter what you think about my appeal.
>>
>>22996926
What is your demographic?

Older men that remind you of your father?
>>
Friday went pretty well. Cooked up a batch of X in time for a party. Starting up the leukhart for a different recipe now, so I'll be up all night.

Organic chemistry ftw
>>
>>22996926
must be a lot of desperate men in your demographic then
>inb4 you think i'm not white
>>
>>22996816
Tahdon olla rauhassa pahansuovalta yhteiskunnalta.
>>
>>22996931
probably fatties since she once told her type was babyfaces
>>
>>22996931
My Dad is a really great husband and very successful , so I'd love to meet a man like him, sure. I'm young so 'older men' within a 10 year range are all manchildren, so they don't make for good Daddy replacements. But sure, I love me some 'older' men.
>>
>>22996916
sounds like a man class. I bet you're pretty smart
>>
>>22996951
you should rally on tumblr for dadbods to be the thing thats in
>>
Nothin' at ALL! I worked all night long and now I need some boobs to sleep... My life sucks
>>
>>22996937
Desperate or not, the demographic is one you're not in.
>I didn't even think about race.
>>
>>22996948
I'm indifferent about body types, but both my exes were pretty fit.
>>22996964
Not my scene.
>>
>>22996972
? How important is race, now that you've brought it up. Isn't culture more important than race ?

Also, are you suggesting that a man in his 30's would interest you, hypothetically, more than a typical 25yo?
>>
>>22996972
yeah good thing my demographic doesn't do inbreeding
>>
>>22996957
It does require heavy work, I was the man of the group
boiz were busy helping the more popular girls.
I am thankfully.
>>
>>22996983
Culture is more important. But POC have shit cultures.
The biggest age gap I've had was 7 years. Which makes the guy 25. Before I probably wouldn't have dated someone in their 30's, but after my last relationship I'm more open to it. "30 is the new 20" is very true nowadays. People aren't forced to get their shit together at 20 anymore. I'd still question why the man at 30 can't get someone around his own age though.
>>
>>22996984
I feel sorry for you if you live in america.
>>
>>22997004
>I'd still question why the man at 30 can't get someone around his own age though.
can't or don't want
>>
>>22992068
Oh boi, Im totes st8... but I wouldn't mind doing all secs things to you
>>
>>22997004
because most 30 yr olds are balding incels if theyre still single and most 30 yr women are already married to some beta provider
>>
>>22991835
sucks. girl i planned to hang out with on tuesday wont talk to me. now i need to find another one to bang on tuesday
>>
>>22996990
thats very good. wouldwhiteknight/10
>>
>>22997004
A mature man can get someone at any age he desires. Having enjoyed the romantic company of my age peers for decades, I have just married a woman in her early 20s who is fantastic in every way that matters to me. Meeting her parents, who are my age, was a hoot.

& yeah, there's a lot of baggage that comes with most POC. Most white folks are pretty fucked up, too, but that often seems like an individual (not a cultural) thing.
>>
>>22997017
>can't or don't want
I'd question that too.
I had one 30 year old pursue me, but he assumed I was in my mid-20's because of the crowd I was with. That is the scenario I'm thinking of. Not someone at 30 seeking out teens.
>>22997025
are you 15?
>Womens prime is at 16
>Men should be married at 30
>>
>>22997047
>I'd question that too.
mhhh, i con't know why that is but a lot of men pursue younger women. there are different theories about it. some make sense but got no base and a shitload of them are just cringy bullshit to make men feel better and justify the "teeny-fication".

we're all sickos.
>>
>>22997075
>theories
Theories feel useful for generalizations, but when applied to specific cases they are just prejudices. Ask people in genuine age-gap relationships "why?" and the answer is usually "love," surprisingly the same as with all other relationships.

But yes, we are all sickos
>>
>>22997075
For me it's also about the security. I'm going to trust someone at 30 to know a bit more about what they want from life than someone at 20. I've constantly moved from continent to continent and had plenty of adventures. Lots of my peers haven't had many adventures yet and are just getting started. I for sure want to have more adventures, but at a bit of a more stable speed. I want stability, which most people in their 20's are just breaking out of.
>>
>>22997032
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>22997105
>Theories feel useful for generalizations, but when applied to specific cases they are just prejudices
that is actually pretty on spot. didn't really think about it.
>>22997107
>For me it's also about the security
makes sense. a settled and based character might be more appealing then an unstable still developing one.

but at the end of the day it probably just comes down to personal preferences.
>>
>>22997107
>I'm going to trust someone at 30 to know a bit more about what they want from life
Oh wow, that's risky!

"Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened."

Age begets experience, but wisdom is elusive. A lot of people cede authority to older people just because of culture, and a lot of older people act with gravitas to perpetuate the myth. But is often bullshit. Just think about some of the asinine teachers you have probably suffered in the past - age usually means nothing.
>>
>>22997132
this is probably the gayest thing ive seen today
>>
>>22997132
Yes, but I'm pretty sure they have a bigger sense of themselves compared to their 25 or 20 y/o selves.
>>22997119
>comes down to personal preferences.
Very true. Some want someone to roller-coaster with :p
>>
File: moon_mine_l.jpg (407KB, 900x2309px) Image search: [Google]
moon_mine_l.jpg
407KB, 900x2309px
Fuck it yo. After a lifelong banter deprivation I've become addicted to chatting in 2 days and now I'm miserable cos my network of m8s is so inchoate I can't find any worthwhile banter going on atm. What dooooo

This sexual empowerment discussion itt is fucking rubbish
>>
File: lKCfnE1.gif (713KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
lKCfnE1.gif
713KB, 246x200px
>>22991835
it went alright

Saw starwars with my lover although she was with her man(I had sex with her before the movie), he treated us to the movie =p
to be fair I treat them often as my lover is a great find
>>
>>22997134
Maybe I have met a few more 30+ posers than you, gentle anon? Do you find the status quo of ceding authority to your elders entirely to your liking?
>>
File: IMG_20151211_234527388.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_234527388.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
It was a 5/10 day, where I
>torrented that very sad Keanu/Charlize flic
>went to the gym for the first time in a week
>chatted with a pal over the phone
>barely flirted with a girl on the bus
>chatted with a different pal, on a different bus
>came home and attempted to make plans with a pof qt, to no avail.
>currently watching Julia Roberts movies rofl
/blog

>>22992119
Lol what did your roommate do? Forget to close the window?
>>22992879
Congrats!
>>22997075
>most men pursue younger ladies
Imo older ladies are where it's at. Way cooler and intellectually stimulating.
>>
>>22997183

You should consider getting rid of ALL those outdated, oldish clothes.
Your life will improve. Guaranteed.
>>
File: Lou_Lou_Quien.png (92KB, 194x199px) Image search: [Google]
Lou_Lou_Quien.png
92KB, 194x199px
>>22997183
you could be a character from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

i loved that movie as a child.
>>
>>22997183
>>22997194
Mainly that jumper, bud. It gives me the fucking creeps.
>>
>woke up
>contemplated alcoholism
>opened beer
>stared out my door at shitty rain for awhile
>drank more beers
>went to local taco place
>watched hbo and ate
>drank beer
>shit posted

Good day.
>>
>woke up at 12
>played 2 rounds of dota
>Think about ex from 2 years ago
>Got dressed ran errands
>took grandma to hospital, auto immune disorder
>ate
>went and saw boss/friend for work talk
>Civ 5 for 4 hours
>Think about ex from 2 years ago
>Another round of dota now

Today has been abnormal for me
>>
Blew my transmission on my car today. I still have 5 years worth of paying off to do on it.

Merry Christmas to me.
>>
>>22991847
Story?
>>
>>22997167
why would you post if you dont like the thread ?
>>22997169
this is obvious b8
but fuck off with this shit
>>22997172
no i just read the words you wrote, did no analysis of the context and decided you were a faggot
>>
>go on two dates with girl
>second goes REALLY well
>holidays hit
>she works retail
>texting drops to minimum
>I text her today after a few days of not
>very short exchange
>suddenly she posts on social media (she has no idea I know about her account)
>"It's important to recognize that it's not the person you miss, but the way that they made you feel."

I'm not sure whether this is a good or bad sign. Want to take her to a play to see the Sound of Music but not sure yet.

Also have an interview to work at a retail pet store tomorrow so yay.
>>
>>22997403
No risk, no reward. Invest insomuch as she is worth.
>>
>>22997183
Yew they are. But they don't want to talk to younger men. The ones that do are most likely not the intellectually stimulating ones.
>>
File: 1450271158247.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450271158247.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Got home at 4am from work, trying to get that last minute Christmas money for the folks. Pretty much slaving myself to work while I'm on the winter break, but my love to see the family and friends smile on Christmas is worth it. 2 more weeks until my new years concert and I'm rolling out my fucking mind.

Good night /soc/ my next day off is on Christmas. Wish me luck.
>>
>>22997019
that's really gay desu
>>
Got work tomorrow

CAN
NOT
BE
FUCKED
>>
girl I'm crushing on posted a snapchat story that was a balloon that said 'party' at a party she went to last night. i just flew out of town for xmas and I'm pretty sure she knows this.

what can i respond? nothing too aggressive or sexual.
>>
>>22997990
D I C K P I C S

nah I got one from a qt who says she wishes I was there to hug and kiss her (other side of the world though)

Never heard that before in my life, it feels good as but I can't do it ;_;
>>
File: tanya +++ 046.jpg (37KB, 480x719px) Image search: [Google]
tanya +++ 046.jpg
37KB, 480x719px
>>22997169
>>22997169
>bait

Now Now baby

Did have sex with lover on Friday night, also got treated to see starwars episode 7 by lovers boyfriend, what is the problem is life not crazier than fiction?
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.