[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: ask the opposite gender anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 72

File: oppgender.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
oppgender.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything
>>
Do guys slam.things with their penis for fun sometimes?

I know i would.
>>
>>22977994
mostly just girls
>>
>>22977994
On pretty rare occasions yes. The stupidest thing I do occasionally is hang a towel off it. It's not the same as slamming something but it's a stupid thing anyway.
>>
how does your center of gravity feel... being higher up 'n all?
>>
File: 1450304460137.jpg (31KB, 409x388px) Image search: [Google]
1450304460137.jpg
31KB, 409x388px
>>22978008
Dont know why but imagining a guy swinging it around like a flag makes me laugh
>>
>>22978033
higher up
>>
>>22978033
It feels fine? I'd be curious what it's like to have breasts though since I imagine that extra weight on just one side must make a difference to balance.

>>22978039
Well some of us do it. Or maybe just me...
>>
>>22978039
I often pretend I'm a helicopter.
>>
>>22978071
Stop hahah i fucking inhaled my drink, the image is so fucking stupid
>>
So, this one is for girls only...genuinely how often do you orgasm during sex? Like what actually is the deal...I can't help but feel like guys just chat shit about a lot of sex stuff...
>>
>>22977994
I read "do asian guys..." and thought that was a weird specification. Then I scrolled back up and re-read the question and I have no idea where I got the "asian" from. I think I might be having a stroke.
>>
>>22978183
Never had one, and I've been sexually active for 7 years
>>
>>22978272
Do you date much? I know you can't always have an orgasm but I thought there'd at least be one in the last 7 years?
>>
GUYS- whats the standard protocol for strictly oral hookups. Is it weird to use a condom?

>>22978183
Personally, I don't think I've ever orgasmed. Either that or what I call an orgasm is really nothing special at all. In which case 3 is my limit, 3 lame half second long moments of kind of? pleasure. Usually in rapid succession.
But I'm not the best sample anyways because I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with me, like I'm dysfunctional or something.

If there are any fellow femanons reading this and want to help me out, tell me what the fuck an orgasm is supposed to be like? It's supposed to last longer than half a second right?
>>
Does Height really matter to women?
>>
>>22977994
Yes, i actually do this alot.
>>22978289
I hate condoms, had 2 BJ's with them and didn't really like it.
I'd rather have a lubed up hand job then a condom blow job.
>>
>>22978289
I've never really had a hook up myself, somehow any sexual encounters I've had are if I'm dating the person. I actually have no idea how to even hookup so if anyone has tips or even just a guide, it'd help.

>Is it weird to use a condom?

Nope but I don't think you'd enjoy it unless it's a flavored one. Everyone I've ever been with really hated the taste and feeling of them in their mouth, so we usually went bare. Your choice though.
>>
>>22978183
Most women, myself included, don't come from penetration alone. If a guy spends like twenty minutes licking my clit I MIGHT get off. It's happened like twice. I can get myself off just fine though.
>>
For Girls:

what is your opinion on anal? like it/dislike it? ever even tried it? if not would you be open to it?

bonus:
would you be opposed if a guy strictly wanted to have anal?
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
>>22978293
I'd feel safe saying, to a lot of women yes. There's exceptions, but yeah most women I know don't want to be the tall one in their relationship.
Plus side tho anon, not sure how short we're talking, but most women I've heard speak about this only have the preference of "I just want him to be taller than me" and don't have any other kind of demands regarding height. So you're not completely out of luck unless you're like, actually a real life midget or something.
>>22978308
>>22978317
Yeah I asked because it seems weird to me too, but I don't want AIDS and wouldn't trust any random bar hook up to tell the truth lol. Guess I'll just wait around for someone to actually want a relationship.
>Nobody in their 20s wants a real relationship
Just horny and really miss cock, but too nervous about stds and shit to yolo it.
>>22978328
Its not for me, and it would probably be a dealbreaker since I don't like it and would want to have a sexual relationship with my guy.
>>
File: 1447987484462.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1447987484462.gif
61KB, 300x351px
For girls,

Do you actually liked getting slapped on the ass or having a guys had firmly grasp the buttocks?

I used to never care when I was teenager doing it at parties and night clubs, though when I got a little older I began realizing what I did was kinda wrong,

Though in the club or when I'm at a EDM festivals. Most of the girls liked when I did it.
>>
>>22978283
Well I almost always had a bf.

>>22978289
Tought the same thing, but after talking to a lot of girl friends I came to the conclusion that it's pretty common...

>>22978328
Tried 5-6 times, first time was really great (without lube ?!) but after that it was always painful, even wih lube, fingering, ect... don't know why.
Bonus : Yes, I'm open try again ofc but I'd feel stressed out with someone who is strictly into this.
>>
>>22978358
>too nervous about stds and shit to yolo it.

That's for the best, trust me. A girl I know yolo'd it a year ago and ended up with an STD.

So if you're going to hook up/date someone, maybe go through friends? There's might be some single guys that you're friends know.

I've never had trouble finding a relationship though, I just somehow fall backwards into one. Hookups never even came close to happening so I'm not sure why. Do women ever look at guys and pick in their head between if they'd just hook up with them or date them? Just a general question to keep the thread rolling.
>>
>>22978372
Find it really humiliating (tho I love it in bed haha)
>>
>>22978328
Never had sex, but im addicted to anal waiting for a real penis to take the front

What im.saying is
>Buttstuff <3
>>
>>22978358
well just for the record i always wanted a real relationship and not just sex.

and fair enough as a guy into it, it would be a little annoying to never have it but the strictly anal isnt a dealbreaker just seeinf if anyone is into it.
>>22978380
thanks for the feedback. and why would that make you stressed? would it be the lack of other forms of sex? or is it the pain thats involved?
>>
>>22978434
so what do you mean addicted to it? like with toys?
>>
File: 1449457830678.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449457830678.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>22978427
>Find it really humiliating

Understandable, then again it was mainly these types of girls who I did it to at night clubs or festivals. Couldn't do it to a woman I deem beautiful.
>>
>>22978446
Yes, buttplug, anal trainer vibrator
>>
>>22978441
Both, plus I know I would force myself to do it just to please him ('cause that's how I am), knowing he loves it and would be disappointed with anything else.
>>
>>22978372
like during sex and/or foreplay? Slapping, eh for me not so much. Maybe a very light cheeky slap I could get into. Grabbing though? That shit's hot. Nothin makes my panties wet quite like a heavy makeout and some good groping.
idk what you think you did that was wrong, unless you like were just slapping asses without a care in the world and doing it without permission or in a reasonable setting.
>>22978380
That orgasms aren't actually fun? That kinda sucks. I've always been jealous of dudes, when they cum it always looks like such a relief and feels so good. And they at least have a pretty sure way of knowing if they're doing it right.
>inb4 the guy reply of "but grills can cum multiple times!"
I'd easily trade the ability to have 3 mediocre "orgasms" to have just one real orgasm. Wouldn't even look back. Hell I'd trade it all together just to experience what guys feel even just once in my whole life.
>>
Why are you never satisfied?

http://www.shape.com/blogs/shape-your-life/no-1-reason-women-cheat
>>
>>22978401
I remember a couple years ago my freshman year of college the girl in the dorm across from me decided she was gonna have some fun and be a stereotypical college girl her freshman year. Asked me and a couple other closer friends if we would loan her a few bucks to pay for a prescription to treat chlamydia. She wanted to pay for it out of pocket because if she went through her parents insurance they'd know lol. She was good for it though at least, I got my money back at least.
As for the dating game, idk im in a rough situation. I'm under 21 and have no clue where its socially acceptable to meet college age students outside a bar. My college offers very little social opportunities to begin with, and the ones they do provide aren't anything I'm interested in. My college is also very small and in a small farm town. Shit you not there's a cow farm across the street from the only grocery store (The local super walmart).
My home town is a lot more populated, but I'm away at school 80% of the year. My friends are little help because I'm really late in the game. I'm the only single one of the whole group and they've all transcended into the "couples only" cliques and seem to only have other couple friends.
>its only a matter of time before my 3rd wheel ass is booted off the island as well. Or so I fear
Scary thing is, I used to be the same way. It would only take me a few weeks to bounce back from a breakup and at least meet someone dateable (even if it took a while to actually get to that point) when I was in high school. Then I had this really bad breakup the end of my junior year of high school and next thing I know it's been 4 years since a guy as so much as even given me a second glance. Maybe I'm just still salty about it but sometimes I joke to myself that my ex tainted me. Like guys just have this dude vision and can see I was marked by him.
IDK why he messed me up so bad. Probably because he was my first (and only) sexual relationship.
>>
>>22978505
thats hot and youve never had sex before? <3 anal girls
>>22978513
and you sound like a very caring partner. wish there were more people like this.
>>
>>22978545
Nah, that orgams are pretty rare and it's common for a girl to never had one. (sorry my english isn't great)
I really wonder what an orgasm look like but eh, you can't miss something you don't know
>>
>>22978587
>IDK why he messed me up so bad. Probably because he was my first (and only) sexual relationship.

Shit that's rough. It sounds like you're from a small college so it's not your fault that you haven't been able to find anyone if it's a small place and everyone already seems to be in a couples clique situation.

How far away are you from a fairly decent sized town? There might be things in your interests to do out there.
>>
>>22978441
Thanks anon, I know there's a handful (or more) out there. It just seems like the age you know? See how many notches you can get while you're young and free before you have to settle down in real life. Not that I think there's anything wrong with doing or wanting that, just sucks to be the minority of it.
Ah i getcha. I was thinking like "if he ONLY does anal and wouldn't do anything else I obviously couldn't have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with him"
>>22978601
Oh its fine. Still though that's kind of disappointing. I still feel like there's something off about my bits though, because like it goes a bit beyond that. Like I feel incredibly sexually frustrated at times, like I need to scratch this itch but I can't. I disagree, I really do miss this magical thing I've never experienced lol
>>22978630
I'm on tinder, because it's the only dating type thing that's actually used by people my age but not getting too much luck on it. With the tagline "Not looking for hookups" on an app that's notoriously used for hookups, I don't get many bites.
I tried things like OKC in the past too but all I got were men who were older than my father wanting a hot barely legal sugarbaby or something. And super autistic neckbeards who couldn't hold a conversation.
Unfortunately, I'm in the asscrack of nowhere, farmtown wasteland that is southeast Missouri. Closest happening place I have is my hometown of St. Louis 2 hours away.
But I'm not too concerned just yet. I think it's just a waiting game right now until I turn 21 in May and am actually allowed into the places were people my age hang out. (Because that's all there is to do) Like for real can't even see a concert or show anywhere around here without being 21.
If my social life doesn't change after then, then I will be a little worried.
>>
>>22978694
>If my social life doesn't change after then, then I will be a little worried.

Don't worry about it too much. You're in a small college so meeting people will be difficult, I went to a small town highschool and had a shitty time meeting anyone (I ended up dating only 2 people during my entire time there). Things will pick up, especially next year since there will be freshman and they'll be wanting to meet someone just like you.
>>
Girls, short guy with a big penis, could you be at all interested? I know short isn't attractive, but I think the penis size might compensate a little for the literal physical shortcoming.

>>22977994
Yes. I have slapped soda cans with mine to see what kind of dent my penis could do.

>>22978039
I have helicoptered quite a bit.

>>22978293
As a man who is 5'6'', yes. Height is important to women. Weight and boob size are the two physical things men care about (no matter how much anyone says), and height and penis size is that thing for women. To be fair, it's not so much that the man has to be tall, just taller than his girl.
>>
>>22978694
yea its terrible everything is so sexualized now. not saying sex is bad or anything but the lack of people looking for meaningful relationships/ partners is annoying.

i feel like the majority wants to just play the field and they dont want any sort of obligation to each other.
>>
>>22978717
maybe lol I don't usually go for younger guys but I'm in no position to be picky. Though I did have a crush on a mutual friend's brother for a while... Until I found out he was 16 lol. Oops. Nothin kills a crush faster than that. Fucking boys in puberty man, they're either baby faced literal children or full grown men with beards.
>>22978734
It gets said in every ATOGA thread ever, so I'll say it for this one lol
IDK where you're getting your info from but most girls I've talked to do not care as much about your penis size as yall do.
I mean there's exceptions that prove the rule, but on average it's just not taken into consideration unless it's EXTREMELY on one end or the other. And in my experience both micropenises and horsecocks equally hurt your chances. I for one am not moved at all by an abnormally large dick, except away. Shit just looks painful and uncomfortable to me. But hey that's just me.
I've seen women put far more weight in the height basket than the dick basket personally.
That being said, I'm sure you have something better to bring to the compensation table than your dick size. I personally think you'll get further just by being charming, funny, and not autistic.
I'd say replace dick size with weight in your statement. Men care about weight and tit size, women care about weight and height. Because lets be real nobody really wants fatties, don't matter what your sex is there it's just kind of universally agreed upon (in majority) that fat is unattractive on anyone.
>>
>>22978736
Like I said, I think it's more an age issue. Late teens through your 20's tends to be all about trying to live your life independently from others, just hooking up to fufill the biological need and nothing more. Then after graduation or in the mid to late 20's you gotta get a real job and life starts becoming more real and you just realize "Shit I should probably start settling down somewhere and start thinking about what I really want out of life" Then the dating game becomes more serious.
For about a decade, then you get married, spit out a couple kids, slowly grow to hate your partner and end in a bitter divorce and face the reality of trying to date in your mid 40's.
Or so it seems lol.
>>
>>22978891
A year or 2 difference isn't too bad, when I was in my second year of HS I was going out with a senior. It didn't last too long of course since she graduated and moved away but still, that was different to your situation.

>>22978928
>For about a decade, then you get married, spit out a couple kids, slowly grow to hate your partner and end in a bitter divorce and face the reality of trying to date in your mid 40's.

As much as I'm in a happy relationship right now, this shit does always get me thinking that I'm only in my 20s once and then I have to settle down and just live out the days. Goddamn it's depressing. I want to talk to my gf about it but I'm not even sure where I'd want things to go after a conversation like that. I love her and don't want to let her go but at the same time I want to be with other people, which I feel ultra shitty about for even thinking it. I don't know what to do, the whole "you only live once" thing is really getting to me lately...
>>
>>22978928
how old are you exactly? lol

this post makes it sound like you arent interested in serious dating.
>>
>>22978928
how old are you?
>>
>>22978948
Last guy I dated was a year younger than me. But Ive been out of the game since high school, so it was a little different lol. I remember the most annoying part was always having to drive because he just turned 16 and didn't have his license yet lol
Hah yeah I can't give much advice on that. I mean on one hand I'm in the boat of "if you have even a shred of doubt in a relationship, that doubt is probably true and going to end it eventually, so why waste your time?" but on the other if you love her I'm 99% that conversation will end your relationship and if you're going to have any regrets about breaking up then you shouldn't even have it. Just ride the feeling out until its more clear.
>>22978974
>>22978995
I'm 20 lol, I understand how you see that, although I am very critical of the process I am very much interested in dating. Its honestly how I personally measure success in my life, my ultimate life's goal is purely just to have someone love me as much as I love them. If I can pull that off then as far as I'm concerned I won the game of life.
But I'm skeptical. With the incredibly high divorce rates and the fact that my own parents are the only adults (40+) I know that havent had multiple spouses, I'm unsure if that's a realistic goal or not. I fear and hate the idea of being divorced so much I sometimes think I'd rather never get formally married than risk it. It's probably dumb but I somehow think that even if I was in a serious relationship for 50 years without being married and they decided to leave me, I'd take it better than going through the process of getting divorced.
A part of it is a ding in my self esteem I know too, but I usually find myself in a relationship having some slight thought reminding myself "this is probably temporary, he'll probably find someone better soon so just enjoy it for now"
>>
>>22979079
> Just ride the feeling out until its more clear.

I try do and I do, but the feeling creeps back into my head every few months. I feel shitty for even thinking about it.
>>
Generic question for the guys to keep the questions coming
If you could educate ladies one thing about the glorious cock, what would it be? What do you wish we knew or would do that often gets overlooked (in b4 fondle the balls)?
>>
>>22979079
yea i always have the same problem, where i like the other person more than they like me. its funny because unless its someone im interested in romantically, im not clingy or anything. its actually the opposite im usually cold and distant towards most people.

i think its a turn off to alot of people now especially since im a guy and everyone just looks for hookups. girls are lucky that they can get away with being clingy more easily though.

and for me cheating is a much more horrible fate than divorce.
>>
>>22979110
mmm then I refer back to my first statement, if you have doubts those doubts are probably true. If this is a reoccurring thing, then I think that's your answer.
But you know you better than me.
For me, I'm a rather "cut the bullshit" kind of girl. I generally know when I've made up my mind about something, and I know pretty quickly, even if on the surface I don't want to admit to it.
>>
>>22979079
I'm literally the opposite. I don't understand why divorces are not allowed to happen? I mean if it's over, it's over. If you end up being married till death then so be it. I might have that view because I don't indulge in premarital intercourse for religious reasons. I don't understand why marriage has to be permanent and other relationships don't have to be? I'm probably too reckless but I nearly got married last year at the age 20 w/o anyone's knowledge to a girl I literally knew for 4 months. If I had my parents' blessing I would've done it even though I doubt we'd be together in 3 years. Only objective downside I see is that for women they either have to not get married, break it off or stick through the whole ride. Because it's easier for a 45-50 y/o man to get remarried than it is for a woman I imagine
>>
>>22979120
>girls are lucky that they can get away with being clingy more easily though.
Lol me to a T my friend. Theres a couple aspects of being a woman that I'm so greatful for and thats one of them.
Though I'm more silent about my clingyness, idk how to put it. I'm hyperaware and concerned about bothering people in general, let alone someone I like, so I suppress it quite a bit out of what I think is courtesy. At the same time though, I don't dance around when something is really bothering me. Thats one of the things I hate most about women is when they just shut up and get mad until they explode all over the poor unsuspecting sap who didn't even know they were doing something wrong. Although my combat for this is usually just to get over it. I only bring up issues I truly cant get around with my partners, but this means I sacrifice a lot for my boyfriends. Which, I'm not complaining. It's actually what I want. I find I'm happiest when I'm making others happy, especially people I love. But I get lonely easy, and just like to constantly be around the guy I like. I'm like a cat, I don't necessarily have to be touching you or actively interacting with you, but I still want to be in the same room as ya.
I've never been cheated on (as far as I know at least, though I suspect there might have been some cheating in the form of intentional flirting with my last ex. Because he started dating another girl like within hours of breaking up with me, but even though I hate him I still believe him when he told me nothing serious was happening between them while we were still dating.) But weirdly enough I have mixed feelings about it. Like I sometimes think I could honestly forgive a guy for cheating on me if I felt confident it was purely sex with no emotion. Though I know that's rarely how cheating works. I think its because I know my sex drive is rather sporadic, & as I've said before my inability to properly enjoy sex, so I get how this could be a strain on a relationship.
>>
>>22979119
anal? but you already said you dont like it. its seriously one of the hottest things a girl can do.
other than that sloppy blowjobs are good.

well its just my opinion i know alot if guys who arent into either.
>>
>>22978372
If its during sex then hell yes.

As for just at any random time id only tale kindly to my boyfriend doing it.

Id be pissed off if some random dude did it. Ive slapped a couple guys in the bar for doing that shit
>>
>>22979119
One slight thing does come to mind. Go easy on the head, I can't begin to express just how overly sensitive it can be if it's given too much attention in a blowjob. Working the shaft is great and should not be overlooked for sure, so when taking a break from the head, work that.

At least that's how it works for me.
>>
>>22979135
Dont get me wrong, I'd rather 2 people who really hated each other break it off than be miserable/make their kids and everyone around them miserable.
To me the marriage is like, the biggest promise you can make to a person. It's formally promising to stay together for the rest of your lives. Therefore divorce is the biggest betrayal. So it's kind of like, don't make a promise you can't keep, ya know? I'd rather my guy not make any promises like that at all than go back on on his word later. But thats the way I see it at least. I'm not religious, so marriage isn't really anything spiritual to me. I could be "married" to someone without actually being legally or spiritually married in my eyes. "Married" is just that state of promise, if that makes sense. Without that promise, i personally don't see the point of marrying someone you know you're going to leave in a few years other than if you're after like, the tax benefits of it.
Anyways, the gyst of it is the difference between a marriage and any other form of relationship to me is the promise to stay together. My boyfriend and I have a mutual understanding that this could end at some point, and we're ok with and prepared for that. My husband and I have the mutual understanding we're staying together no matter what, that we'll work through any problems that arise.
But since the future is so unpredictable, this is why I'm not sure if marriage is a reasonable goal for me. I'm not sure anyone could make a promise like that.
>>
>>22977994
No.
That's unsanitary
>>
>>22977994
I don't.

>>22978289
Guy probably won't care unless the condom makes him less sensitive.
You're the one with latex in your mouth.

>>22979119
Honestly? It's that not all cocks are the same.
Beyond the fact that everyone likes different things.
Most of the girls I've slept with seem to have read from the same handbook, i.e. "firmly grasp the penis, make sure there is always firm pressure on the underside near the frenulum and then attempt to create friction burns".
Just start with delicate pressure whatever you're doing, then start experimenting.
>>
>>22978328
I hate it...ive always hated it...it was sort of bearable if the guys dick was fairly thin butnother than that it fucking hurt. And even if the pain stopped then it just felt like i was going to shit my ass out and the feeling of trying to not shit yourself isnt a pleasent feeling.

Ive done it at least 10 times and it never got easier... Lube/no lube, fingering/no fingering...nothing.

Granted ill always try to be a sport and try it again if my boyfriend ever wanted to
(Current bf never tried and from what i know hes not into either but if he asked then id try for him).

If i met a guy who only wanted anal then i wouldnt give him a second glance.
>>
>>22979172
i know i try to not go overboard with it either. its really hard though i like interacting with my partner, so sometimes they dont give me the level of attention i like.

and im actually not spiteful about it, like i wont act out to try to get their attention i just feel hurt. i know i probably put too much pressure on them most the time and i feel bad about it.

and i agree with the passive aggressiveness i hate that so much. i need people to be blunt with me otherwise i dont understand whats going on. i know i probably sound retarded but i like it when people spell things out for me or are very explicit. its so much better even if its going to hurt my feelings id rather know and be aware than not know.
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (62KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
62KB, 615x820px
I was told I have bad tits. Can I get a consensus?
>>
>>22979182
Not a dude obviously but i can agree that guys do love sloppy blowjobs haha.

Ever since i first started getting sexual i quickly learned that guys like certain things to look like a damn porn movie to them...sloppy blowjobs is one of those things and i can easily see the allure of it. If i were a dude i imagine a girl drooling like a maniac over my dick while she looks up at me would be kinda hot too lol
>>
>>22979240
You have wonderful tits.
In fact, unless there is an actual physical or medical disformity, all tits are good.
>>
>>22979240
you have glorious tits, wtf?
>>
>>22979240
they're not bad at all
>>
Geeze what the fucks up with all the green ID's today lol
>>22979182
ha fair enough, but I was just referring to like, techniques for handies or blowjobs or something like that. Which you also provided, but the former works too.
Or things girls think guys like but don't.
Like this anon's input >>22979209
I've only had 1 sexual partner, so I appreciate the input. I do recall once when I was blowing him he came and I decided to swallow but was trying to keep and get all the damn cum in my mouth so it didn't dribble out. I was stuck sucking his tip for a moment too long after he came and that seemed to really bother him haha.
Unfortunately I have a very small mouth, so my blowjobs are usually a blow/handjob hybrid lol. I suck as far as I can go for a while, but thats usually not much more than the tip so I'd jerk him off while licking and kissing up the shaft.
>>22979220
Good advice, thank you. I was actually kind of curious about the "lubless" handjobs. My ex didn't need any lube for that kind of thing, but I'm not sure if he's the weird one or if that's normal. Most homemade porn I see guys tend to lube up for the handjob.
>>
>>22979223
fair enough, im really surprised by how many girls are ok with just doing it for their partner. also i think if you dont have the fetish for it, its probably never going to feel good. i think its more of a mindset thing than anything else.
>>22979240
they are ok
>>22979247
yea this basically. couldnt articulate it as well as this though.
>>
>>22979224
I feel ya, im the same way. I like specific instructions myself too. Like, lets just be straightforward can we?
>>
>>22979277
Well ive only done if for men i care about...id never let a random fuck go there.

But of course i would love to at least try to do what i could to make the man i love happy and id hope he would at least appreciate my effort even if it didnt work out well.

And ive suck plenty of dick in my time and not once have i ever had a man complain that im being "too messy" lol
>>
>>22979270
>lube
Mostly for circumcised people, as without a foreskin, you need lube to make sure that the glans is protected from damage.
If you're going lube-less with a cut penis, try a firmer grip without alowing your hand to slide across the skin (kind of like a massage around the rim of the head, with small motions going up and down).
Otherwise use your mouth, cause otherwise you might as well be using sandpaper.
>>
>>22979260
>>22979264
>>22979266
>>22979277
Lefty hangs lower (that's why I'm holding her). I don't know, I just had a guy say my tits were bad a few months back to a friend of mine and it made me feel like crap.
>>
>>22979270
>I was stuck sucking his tip for a moment too long after he came and that seemed to really bother him haha.

After we've cum the sensitivity is just insane and can pass pleasure and go right to pain. It's considered tortures in some cultures too, so that's a good example of just how sensitive we are.

So go easy when he's done. You can still play with everything else after (which we really do enjoy) but go very easy on the head.
>>
>>22979332
Oh hunny you dont even know bad tits haha.
Id kill to have boobs like yours.

Ever since i hit pubery my tits were fucked from the start. They are literal pancakes. The nipples look straight down to the floor...id say my tits are about as flat as an old womans. And i wish i was over exaggerating. You know its bad when your mom sees your boons amd she says "wow whats wrong with your tits?"
But!....but i dont let it hold me back. Granted i have a habit of trying to keep my bra on during sex but there are men out there who are kind and can look past it.
Some guys ib the past have taken my word for it when i insist to keep the bra on and dont ask questions other kept pushing and would see them but luckily not comment.

Now with my boyfriend when we were first intimate he wanted my bra off...no excuses were good for him and i was so damn scared when he saw them but it didnt bother him. He made me feel like a damn model. And he still does. You shouldnt even fuck with a guy who would talk shit about your body so easily.
If i can find a man who can make me feel so damn sexy even topless then youll be fine girl....dont dwell on a little boys opinion
>>
>>22979332
Pretty much all women have one breast bigger than the other.
Because your's are on the bigger side, it hangs a little lower.
I'm not good at reassurance, but I'll just say that they're so glorious that I probably wouldn't have noticed, and if I did, I wouldn't have cared.
>>
>>22979379
You make me feel so much better. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
>>
>>22979379
I've shown you mine...will you show me yours?
>>
>>22979379
Wow legit congrats im so damn happy for you
>>
>>22978372
>Do you actually liked getting slapped on the ass or having a guys had firmly grasp the buttocks?
Very much, if I am into the guy. I don't want to be groped on a bus or something, but if I'm attracted to someone then squeezing or slapping my arse is likely to get me very aroused.
>>
>>22979391
You should feel damn good!

>>22979399
I honestly dont have the guts to haha. Hell if i can hardly let the guys who fuck me see them i just dont think i can let random people see them.
Im still not proud of my boobs and i hate them to my very core. But please please pleeease take my word when i say that yours are nothing to be insecure about. Natual boobs hang, natural boobs have one bigger than the other.
Obviously the guy you fucked just saw too many tits online than in real life to know that
>>
>>22979451
Can confirm all this! I have one boob slightly bigger than the other but I don't think anyone has even noticed.
>>
Glad mine are too.small to notice a size difference unless youre really looking.for it
>>
>>22979419
Thanks. I do feel damn lucky to find a man like him.
And its even funnier when i hear him say he feels lucky to find someone like me.
Hes fucking beautiful in every way
>>
>>22979488
You're giving me the feels!
>>
>>22979488
So many feels, you hear about so many shitty relationships so nice to hear about a proper one <3 its really refreshing
>>
>>22979492
Haha im sorry i tend to be a bit braggy about him but i cant help myself.
Plus our anniversary is coming up so im feeling a bit love struck more than usual haha
>>
>>22979499
Don't be sorry, seriously, brag all you want about him. It's weird, I get jealous but I love hearing people talk about their lovers and how good they make them feel. I've been single for a while and hope I will feel that again sometime, but for now honestly I like the boasting of other girls, I'm a fucking emotional masochist or something lol. He sounds like an amazing man. Give him a really nice anniversary!
>>
>>22979498
Yea. Really i hate...and i mean HATE people who dwell on bad relationships. I have had mine. My first "love" at 16 beat the living shit out of me for years. It fucked me up bad but i never had that "oh fuck love" attitude. I love love. I believe in love. I believe we need to go through shit to obtain love. And loving yourself is the first step of getting it.
Ive found it after years of waiting and i honestly cannot see an end in sight on this one
>>
>>22979514
Im the same way. Hearing about other peoples love is adorable. Its like the only good thing we still have in this world...i feel like now a days all we do is mainly focus on sex, drugs and partying. But to hear a love story rather than a story of a one night stand seriously warms my heart
>>
>>22979531
Mhmm, dammit now i really want a relationship :b one day
>>
>>22979531
You sound so sweet :) I just want a guy who I can make feel like a king, just be madly in love again and give him everything he wants and be his perfect girl.
>>
>>22979539
We're both sitting here feeling really jealous of her lol
>>
>>22979546
Hahah ikr, jealous but happy someone made it :b
>>
File: 1445010285995.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445010285995.gif
1MB, 600x450px
>>22978545
>>22979186
Oh thank you for the responses

>>22979420
>Very much, if I am into the guy, but if I'm attracted to someone then squeezing or slapping my arse is likely to get me very aroused.

See this is response that made me feel good, if they are attracted to me and let me do this while I was talking to them I guess they are aroused by it. Though I would stop if she felt uncomfortable
>>
>>22979547
Mmhmm, it's like admiration kind of jealousy :)
>>
>>22979553
>if they are attracted to me and let me do this while I was talking to them I guess they are aroused by it.

Thanks to TV and shit I've read on the internet, I'm too afraid to even make a move like that.
>>
>>22979553
Just watch out for a girl who may be uncomfortable but not making it obvious. I have had my arse grabbed or felt up in clubs and generally move away if I don't like it (and once or twice have told a guy to back off), but if we are dancing and kissing or whatever then a hand squeezing my cheeks can be really just wow
>>
lots of girls including myself are too.nervous or shy to really do anything to show theyre not interested hard to explain you just sorta freeze up.and go with it hoping.its over soon :v, haha if a guy would just be like "hey i like your butt can i grab it?" Fuck yes even though thats super unrealistic :v
>>
>>22979539
Truuuust me it will come when you least expect it. When i stopped searching is when i found him and even when i did it was jot love at first sight. Hell he wasnt even what i considered cute at the time. Just being around him and getting to know him slowly started to make him shine in a room full of dull people. Now hes the sexiest man ive ever known.

Just wait and maybe im a bit fairytale like but try to say yes to opportunities that are given to you? Have an offer to go to a party but feel antisocial? Dont decline...fucking go for it.

>>2297954
Haha thanks for saying that. But
Same as above it to you too. It will happen. Love yourself and others will notice. Be miserable and youll just make others miserable too
>>
>>22979587
>if a guy would just be like "hey i like your butt can i grab it?" Fuck yes even though thats super unrealistic :v
Yeah this never seems to happen lol
>>
>>22979587
>"hey i like your butt can i grab it?"

I'm too afraid to make the move and would ask, but then asking seems so (and please excuse me for having to say it) "beta". It would feel weird to ask something like that out loud.
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 960x1280px
Ok so I need to know this. How do you know when a guy is REALLY into you? What do guys do when they are super into a girl?
>>
>>22979610
It would have to be in just the right context and said in the right way to avoid that impression, yeah. Hard to explain.
>>
>>22979612
They will talk to you as much as they can and try not to be too talkative and bother you all the time. He'll also want to see you a lot but also try to again, not constantly bother you. It's a hard balance for us to find out how much is too much.
>>
>>22979610
Yeah i feel you, im the female version of a beta :v
>>
>>22979624
We shoudl be best friends lol. Although some guys will deny there is any such thing.
>>
>>22979612
Ask him to play a videogame with you, if he picks a healer for you, he's in love
>Source : long time healer id pocket heal guys i liked in my guild haha
>>
>>22979628
Yeah but we're real constant spaghetti out of my orifices.
>>
>>22979628
Actually most of my friends (if I'm honest, all but one) are female. Idk, for some reason I get on better with women but at the same time I have typical guy interests like cars, which I can see my friends just go into a trance if I say anything about cars.

I would like to make more guy friends and female friends but that isn't very easy. It's easy as shit to meet a girl for a relationship but it's near impossible to just make a friend.
>>
>>22979640
I am just too passive for my own good, I let the guy do all the work and feel way too embarrassed to admit I'm into him in case I get burned. I also have a serious jealousy/admiration thing going on with all the 'perfect' girls I know with their wonderful boyfriends. They are like the alpha women who remind me I'm never going to be like them.
>>
>>22979633
What if I'm the healer?
>>
>>22979633
lol i used to have girls do this for me on tf2 shit was so cash.

i had guys who would pocket heal me too. was pretty funny.
>>
>>22979657
oh and i would heal the chick that i liked lol. so dumb
>>
>>22979656
Damn well if he tanks for you then :v or something im no expert
>>
>>22979451
You're so sweet
>>
>>22979669
Haha it really makes me hapoy to have you say that. In considered kind of a bitch around here but im not really. I just respond to bitches/assholes in their native tongue. You guys seem very nice so theres no reason for me to get all cunty
>>
File: WFWftAJ.gif (308KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
WFWftAJ.gif
308KB, 460x351px
>>22979669
>69 :b
>>
>>22979700
but who are you?

thats whats funny about being anon.

could be fighting one day and talking the next day and not know its the same person.
>>
dudes
how chubby does a girl have to be for her not to be attractive?
what does it really feel like when a girl keeps sucking your cock after you've cum?
opinions on hippy girls?
your favourite sex move that females pull out in the bed room?
your favourite flirt move girls pull?
>>
>>22979716
I feel like this thread isnt for posting pics really haha.

Im a redhead if that narrows it down any.

Its funy because i get a lot of bullshit about not posting my boobs and with what i said people will assume that that is my real reason why but its not. Hell if i had perfect boobs i still wouldnt post them. I just dont like exposing myself in such a way
>>
>>22979714
Pffffffffffff!!! :P
>>
>>22979728
>how chubby does a girl have to be for her not to be attractive?
Hard to say really. Chubby is fine but outright obese isn't.
>what does it really feel like when a girl keeps sucking your cock after you've cum?
Painful. Really painful.
>opinions on hippy girls?
Attractive but dreadlocks are a total turn off and I do get concerned about how often they must bathe.
>your favourite sex move that females pull out in the bed room?
Probably doggystyle honestly.
>your favourite flirt move girls pull?
Lip biting for sure and mischievous smiles.
>>
>>22979738
I think i know who you are :v i like you youre pretty cool
>>
>>22979738
its not for posting pics. the redhead thing is fine even though idk who you are anyway. just interesting to know who you are talking to.
>>
>>22979728
These are all great questions and I've been told I'm a bit hippyish myself, so looking forward to answers!
>>
File: when she wont stop sucking.gif (570KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
when she wont stop sucking.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>>22977994
I hang stuff on it when its hard, like clothes or towel after shower etc.
>>22979728
>how chubby does a girl have to be for her not to be attractive?
Depends on the girl tbqh, but if the stomach overlaps, its bad.
>what does it really feel like when a girl keeps sucking your cock after you've cum?
it gets very sensitive, for a few seconds its good though, at least for me.
>pic related.
>opinions on hippy girls?
none.
>your favourite sex move that females pull out in the bed room?
wrapping her legs against me.
>your favourite flirt move girls pull?
It's on the situation i suppose.
>>22979714
How do i marry an icelandic girl?
>>
File: T7i4srdl.jpg (35KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
T7i4srdl.jpg
35KB, 640x637px
>>22979766
Whoo are you >:c
>>
>>22979760
Oh yea? I dont post here as often as i used to really.

>>22979763
Yea which is why i enjoy it here
>>
>>22979766
>if the stomach overlaps, its bad.
:( I need to exercise
>>
>>22979612
He'll probably try to spend time with you alone.
Try not to fall into the trap of suggesting group activities - having a date-ish idea knocked back for a group thing is the number one way guys will feel that you're uninterested.

>>22979728
>how chubby?
Relative. Chubby can be nice.
Best I can give is if someone looks unhealthy, it's unattractive.
>how does it feel to get post-orgasm suction
Pretty much exactly like the orgasm, except really intense and uncomfortable.
>opinions on hippy girls
Appearence? Can be just as attractive as other girls.
>favourite sex move females pull out on me
This one time, girl on top made me cum, and idk how she did it, but she slowed down in just the right way that my brain stopped braining.
>favourite flirt
Favourite because it's the most obvious flirt so I can be sure of it: prolonged/repeated physical contact. That shit's a winner - keep it up girls.
>>
>>22979783
I might be wrong.im.just assuming either if im.right or wrong youre still cool :b
>>
File: tumblr_mq0g8hw7Bs1s6qc3bo1_500.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq0g8hw7Bs1s6qc3bo1_500.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>22979803
>>
>>22979796
But it depends, like i said. maybe you can still pull it off. Would require pictures to judge i think.
>>22979779
a friend :v
>>
Do any girls ever chill bra-less outside the home?

Do people notice?
>>
>>22977994
no, becuz that's painful af
>>
File: IMG_7962.jpg (114KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7962.jpg
114KB, 640x960px
>>22979758
>>22979766
>>22979800
thanks guys! :D
>>22979764
I know right! :]

so is this an attractive body type?
>>
>>22979766
>how do i marry an icelandic girl

put on your amulet of mara and if youve done enough to win her favor, mainly by running retarded errands, she may ask you to get married.

>>22979779
i got you on that one dw
>>
>>22979825
Yes. It is.
>>
>>22979825
That's a very good body type. Bordering on ideal actually.
>>
>>22979831
Das it my man
>>
>>22979819
im a guy but i was in some thread the other day where some girl was talking about how she never wore anything under leggings. which was really hot
>>
>>22979819
I do.im too.flat chested for it to matter
>>
>>22979834
>>22979833
:D thanks guys!
>>
>>22978289
Getting a blowjob with a condom is kinda useless and unenjoyable for both parties. Better off with a condom handjob or learning more about the person to assess whether sex is a good idea or not.
>>
>>22979825
A very attractive body type.
>>
>>22979837
lol glad you could appreciate it

blessings of stendarr upon ye
>>
>>22979819
All the time, hate it when I have to put a bra now ahah. Don't know if people notice, hope not. I force myself to wear it if my shirt is too thin.
>>
>>22979860
Talos is the only true god! Heimskr speeeeaks the truth

Funfact heimskur means dumb in icelandic where they got the name :v
>>
>>22979867
There is only one person in the world registred as an official translator of icelandic in my whole country.
It sounds like a cool languague :c
>>
>>22979862
>>22979843
okay let's just follow that question with one I have:

What bra do you wear under a white shirt that is ever so slightly see through?

Because oh
my
god

If I ever catch one of you wearing a white bra under a white shirt I'll be very upset.
>>
>>22979871
Uh usually black or blue

>Tfw those are your only bras
>>
>>22979871
Tan.
>>
>>22979119
Cocks are a lot like cunts. they're self-lubricating but friction sensitive while dry. Just being hard doesn't mean go to town, that shit can get painful, stay soft and keep to the shaft/balls/groping until he produces some pre-ejaculate to get things lubed up and going.

This information is of course extraneous in the presence of external lubrication (lube, saliva, etc).
>>
>>22979867
hey im all for talos worship but lets be real there were 9 divines.

and i think i had seen that recently since i have to relearn some of the stuff but good to know
>>
>>22979880
Haha same

Tho I won't wear sur a shirt
>>
>>22979880
>>22979884
please educate the women around you about the horror that is white bra behind white shirt, you both clearly have an idea how not to look like a complete oliebol
>>
>>22979888
such*
>>
>>22979889
Guy here

I don't get it, what's so bad about a white bra behind a white shirt? Isn't color matching good?
>>
>>22979889
Eh i.live in a cold country i only ever get to only wear a shirt 2 and a half days a year, if im.wearing white it has a hoodie over it
>>
>>22979332
This is called "negging" and it is a technique that jackasses use to attempt to win the affections of others by breaking them down to their level. I recommend expunging said person from all contact.
>>
>>22979892
You want some contrast :v but eh ill wear a white bra and shirt if its comfy couldnt give two turdle turd bout fashion
>>
>>22979889
Why ? I don't like it when everybody can seemy bra under my shirt...
>>
>>22979896
My impression has always been that women want to hide a bra or at least not really show it off.
>>
>>22979898
Because he never left high school and needs to see the girl's bra to spur his imagination.
>>
>>22979903
Makes sense.
>>
>>22979900
Yeah but eh i dont really care its just a bra :v if i had a white bra id probs wear it under a white shirt without a second thought same with a black one, like who gives a fuck.i just wanna be comfy

Hoodie life
>>
>>22979889
You as a man have no place...just gonna but in here. Bras are not made to be shown off and no girl WANTS everyone to see her bra ubder her shirt. Unless thats her goal.

If girls have dark shirts then dark bras...light shirts then light bras.

I cant believe your statement to be quite honest...
>>
>>22979909
do you ever wear a hoodie with nothing underneath?
>>
>>22979914
This
>>
>>22979924
All the time at home lol large hoodies, unealthy foods, and a good movie and im set for life
>>
>>22979892
>>22979896
it's not unfashionable, the bra just shines through, and usually girls don't want that to happen.

>>22979898
but I'm trying to say that white bra behind white shirt DOES show the bra, that's what so weird about it. like >>22979884 said, go for tan (or any other neutral colour).

>>22979914
I think you're msising the point. I'm trying to help people from NOT showing off their bras. White under white does NOT work, it SHINES THROUGH.

TAN under WHITE works.

AM I CLEAR?

>>22979903
>>22979908
Fuck both of you, I'm trying to HELP others by stopping them from showing off their bras unintentionally.

Literally facepalming from all the people thinking I'm setting others up to show off their bras.
>>
>>22979927
Best life ever !
>>
>>22979929
Lol. I think they're just upset that you're trying to tell girls how to dress is all?
>>
>>22979929
>im just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>22979927
nice but for the love of talos you should probably work on that skyrim file instead
>>
I'm gonna link bullshit articles untill people are convinced I'm doing this for the sake of being good.

http://ohsofrench.com/2015/03/11/what-bra-to-wear-under-white-6-shades-of-risque/

>CAUTION: BLANC SUR BLANC (WHITE UNDER WHITE)

>Generally, white under white is a fashion faux pas, however this look can be chic when done right. Because !!white is the most visible color bra you can wear under a white shirt!!, style it the way you would a black bra. Look for pretty lace, ultra-feminine details, and wear it with unapologetic confidence.
>>
>>22979940
No... I get you. Some girls honestly don't realize how amazing nude coloured bras are. But again, I think everyone is just upset you're trying to dictate what is acceptable.
>>
>>22979940
you gonna have to link a lot, because i don't give a fuck, and i dont think anyone else does too. That girl said comfort is better than fashion already
>>
File: 1450349066041.jpg (20KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1450349066041.jpg
20KB, 192x187px
Eh who cares its just a bra id stain my white shirt so fast im.a mess so i never wear white
>>
Anyways im off for like 30 minutes i havent eaten in 2 days so.off to the store so i can stuff my face like pig :v

Behave pls
>>
>>22979940
Wow chill
>>
How off putting is it if a girl gets really wet when she has sex?
Cause, i've had a few comments about how wet i am when i've had sex.
>>
>>22979945
*sigh* this drains my energy. I wasn't ever trying to tell people what to do, just checking whether people knew how to fix a simple problem.

>>22979946
I don't see this as a fashion problem like the article suggests. If you feel comfortable showing off your bra through a white shirt, by all means, go ahead. It's just that if girls don't know how to fix the problem of see-through shirts, I tried to help.

>>22979947
white is such a lovely colour. off-white also nice. also bye have fun, eetze

>>22979953
I don't like being portrayed as someone I'm not and will go to lengths to set that straight.
>>
>>22979951
>Behave pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
Sure thing my dear :v
>>
>>22979954
only better. More (natural) lube only improves the experience imo. I've never heard of anyone complaining someone was too wet, so I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>22979955
>I don't like being portrayed as someone I'm not and will go to lengths to set that straight.
You're portraing yourself as an annoying cunt rn
>>22979954
I think thats really great actually. I dont see why people would care, unless you are having clothed sex.
>>
>>22979955
-pat pat-
>>
>>22979954
I'm envious, wish I could get wet more
>>
>>22979962
you suck as a human being :c
>>
>>22979957
>>22979962

Well balls and thighs get wet. I started having a bit more casual sex lately.
I make such a mess. I'm a little self conscious
>>
>>22979981
I'd love a girl to make a mess like that. My friend told me she can squirt and i got hooked on the idea lol. On the same note, what do you think about the amount of cum a guy can shot at you?
>>22979980
Noted.
>>
>>22979955
>I don't like being portrayed as someone I'm not and will go to lengths to set that straight.

Is this your first time on the internet?
Theres not much you can do keyboard warrior. And i do t mean that as insulting as it sounds.

These are random strangers...women at that... they dont really care what your views are on such things.

Hell if i had a dollar if someone online assumed something wrong about me id be a damn millionare
>>
>>22979981
I mean, what can I say. The first thing you learn from sex is that stuff can get a bit messy, but it's part of the deal.

I can say that once you get into a session small things like that are soooo minute and don't matter at all.

>>22979988
fair, but it's just frustrating.
>>
>>22979987
I don't really mind. I have had it come out my nose once.
But really as long as the guy tastes fine, i've got no issue. Some guys are tasty.
>>
>>22979988
>These are random strangers...women at that..
well that's not fair to say :c
>>
File: 1448152919761.jpg (41KB, 367x501px) Image search: [Google]
1448152919761.jpg
41KB, 367x501px
>>22977965
male anon asking female anon. when im eating my girl out she gets me to stop using fingers but only when im pulling back her clitoral hood and lightly licking her clit. she says its to distracting using fingers inside her as well. first girl ive been with that doesnt like it. wtf is up with that? is that a common thing?
>>
>>22979993
Lmao. Thank god im addicted to pineapples.
>out of my nose
hahaha
>>
>>22979998
I personally don't have a problem with this. Maybe it's just her ╮(╯_╰)╭ everyone is diff after all.
>>
>>22979954
>off putting
>implying it's off putting
Don't worry anon, wet is good.
>>
>>22979996
Oh hush. Im a woman too. What i mean is him as a man trying to tell us about bras and colors and whatnot is pointless. Thats like us trying to tell a man how to properly wear a jockstrap or how to properly shave a beard. It just sounds silly
>>
>>22980012
Ah ,I see what you mean. I can agree with this haha. Thought you were implying women can't be reasoned with :x
>>
File: 1450347852966.png (425KB, 589x564px) Image search: [Google]
1450347852966.png
425KB, 589x564px
Im back :v
>>
File: edgar 5.jpg (40KB, 355x417px) Image search: [Google]
edgar 5.jpg
40KB, 355x417px
>>22980001
yeah , just wondering if it was a common thing and some how id avoided it in the past. i mean in my experience if your lightly licking her clit and you can feel it getting bigger with your tongue then sliding 2 fingers inside rubbing her gspot was kinda the cupe de grace. im aware people are different but fuck i thought this was one of those things that was impossible to fuck up....
>>
File: 1446415895770.jpg (63KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
1446415895770.jpg
63KB, 483x604px
>>22980025
urmm ...ok who are you
>>
>>22980025
So why did you eat ? :D
>>
File: 1364975695843.jpg (175KB, 366x3236px) Image search: [Google]
1364975695843.jpg
175KB, 366x3236px
>>22979992
>>22980006
That's good then.
I will stop worrying.

>>22979999
it was nasty as f having that in my nasal passages.
>>
>>22980028
Mm, it could be that she's sensitive? The feeling of your clit being licked + gspot can be pretty overwhelming and intense. She either could just not like it at all, or it was an alarming sensation for her.
>>
File: freaking fricks.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
freaking fricks.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>22980012
Pic Related, him.
>>22980025
We missed you :v
>>
>>22980032
IDs anon....IDs...use them
>>
>>22980032
A pleb just passing through
>>
>>22980033
Uh, i could only afford a loaf of bread so thats my breakfast of champions
>>
File: lickfinger.jpg (820KB, 400x4136px) Image search: [Google]
lickfinger.jpg
820KB, 400x4136px
>>22980028
>>22980036
I hope this is the right image.
Yeah she can be sensitive.
>>22980034
Sounds horrible yeah
>>
File: IMG_2842.jpg (160KB, 400x1201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2842.jpg
160KB, 400x1201px
>>22980041
meh too many tabs couldnt be bothered looking
>>
>>22980048
That fucking pic hahah
>>
File: IMG_0486.jpg (275KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.jpg
275KB, 1500x844px
>>22980046
meh i can already do that. besides getting even better at holds no interest in me. not till she can at least for the love of god learn to give head herself. ive made every girlfriend ive had cum from going down on her. (im not saying this to brag im saying this because i at least took the time to learn the body language and cues to get better at it). no word of a lie , id say 1 in 10 girls ive been with could give head with decent proficiency and even less were good at it.
>>
>>22980046
cum is pretty tasty some times. i really enjoy it
>>
File: IMG_2172.jpg (71KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.jpg
71KB, 540x960px
>>22980051
ikr , still makes me smile. can still remember that scene in the movie lol
>>
>>22980046
>>22980061
yea I mean was it really worth putting 2+ hours into drafting that piece to make the 'ultimate guide to eating pussy', when you learn this stuff as you do it? He/she didn't mention anything I didn't know from solely experience.
>>
>>22980061
Thats a good picture.
And i just posted that because it was redundant.
>>22980062
I'd say the same for pussy.
>>
>>22980066
I was eating bread when.i saw that now theres fucking bread in my nose ffs
>>
File: 1447798328179.jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1447798328179.jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>>22980068
yeah i guess if anything it would make some beta over think an otherwise simple body language and experimentation lesson, into a thesis.
>>
>>22980074
Yep pretty much.
Again, that picture was just redundant.
>>22980071
Lmfao You with bread, the other girl with cum.
>>
>>22980071
you're an idiot c:

>>22980074
good point. it also feed into a false sense of self-confidence, because anyone with no experience who takes that serious would consider themselves 'ready for the job', but it really just takes practice to get it right. I mean, it's a good thing to see if you've tried it already because it does bring up legit points but it has to be fun, not a task.

that was way longer than I hoped, maybe I should write a thesis...
>>
File: 1448203684672.gif (841KB, 250x267px) Image search: [Google]
1448203684672.gif
841KB, 250x267px
>>22980071
yet another fave. i have to admit most ylyl threads are fucking boring but occasionally theres a few gems.
>>22980069
i agree anon , loved pussy since losing the v. only time i hate it is when a girl has no hygiene ...ergh
>>
>>22980083
Your thesis is ready: Learn by experience, read the signs. Its not fun if you see is as a task.
>>
>>22980079
i get it was redundant man. just making chat lol.
>>22980071
ironically bread was the topic of my capcha
>>
>>22980090
This one girl tasted like she was having a piss at my face once ffs.
>>
File: images(9).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(9).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>22980079
Bread, the poor girls cum (thats a thing right?)
>>22980083
U wan sum?
>pic related
>>22980090
Yeah there is heh :v
>>
>>22980106
Once i saw german porn about guy cumming on some pretzels bread and pies and the woman eating it.
ffs germans...
>>
File: 1448100565813.jpg (25KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1448100565813.jpg
25KB, 480x269px
>>22980105
no idea what it is with girls who cant fucking wipe properly. piss tastes fucking horrible .

as a group conses do the girls in this thread have a porn stash persae? ive had about 30/70 percentage of gfs that did. was juts curious
>>
>>22980121
You should watch "it only smellz" greatest video on the internet
>>
>>22980122
Whats a porn stash persae?
>>
File: IMG_3912.jpg (25KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3912.jpg
25KB, 380x400px
cant remember what vid it was but it was about porn out takes. this guy cant actually go on with the porn movies cos this girls pussy smells so bad. think it was on efukt
>>
hey cunts, i know you love being used like a thing! it's the very core of your nature. is it true?
>>
File: IMG_8908.jpg (156KB, 910x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8908.jpg
156KB, 910x685px
>>22980127
a stash or porn or similar. aka a porn folder or porn site fave list.
>>
>>22980130
Thats one sexy cat
>>
>>22980144
Oooh uh closet thing i had to a porn stash was H-games other than that its all online
>>
File: 1441600342717.jpg (61KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1441600342717.jpg
61KB, 650x773px
>>22980144
The only folders i used to keep was nudes and videos sent to me.
>>
>>22980155
porn/fetishes you are into ?
>>
>>22980162
Well ill keep my weirdest ones a secret but i like butt stuff :v
>>
File: hmmm lemmethink.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm lemmethink.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>22980171
Tell us the weirdest ones.
>>
>>22980171
do you like to lick butts? toss my salad!

yкaвппщшдж
>>
>>22980171
sweet if you read above like 1/2 my posts itt are about anal, so girls into that are god tier.
>>
>>22980174
No haha its embarrassing stuff tell us yours!
>>
>>22980182
Public stuff, like in the movies. Fear of getting caught is gr8
>>
>>22980178
If you scroll up i talkedbout :v

>>22978434
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (34KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
34KB, 654x560px
>>22980182
well you are anonymous , youve peaked my interest now lol
>>
File: d739b1b79d59e7af2b13a4b2d07d142d.jpg (204KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d739b1b79d59e7af2b13a4b2d07d142d.jpg
204KB, 800x1200px
legs
>>
File: IMG_0963.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>22980155
oh? so favorites for websites etc? or just google it...no favorites?
>>
File: 1450347835674.jpg (5KB, 144x160px) Image search: [Google]
1450347835674.jpg
5KB, 144x160px
>>22980187
Heh once wore a remote controlled buttplug to school :b was super scary but exciting, all im saying :v
>>
>>22980189
oh didnt realize it was the same poster. congratz
>>
>>22980197
Xvideos usually more amateur stuff or hentai2read
>>
File: 1446124073298.jpg (41KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
1446124073298.jpg
41KB, 200x220px
>>22980199
pfft that isnt all that weird. quite common actually
>>22980161
sooo what do you do if you want to fap? no visuals at all??
>>
>>22980203
Lol.that wasnt my weird ones
>>
File: 1444738976248.jpg (36KB, 585x327px) Image search: [Google]
1444738976248.jpg
36KB, 585x327px
>>22980201
i hear that alot. hentai seems big with femanons. i used to like it when i was younger ...dont know tastes changed.

does anyone else here keep getting tricycles as capchas ? kinda freakn me out a lil
>>
>>22980203
Skype or sexting with pictures being sent. I dont fap that much anyways, which is better, for other purposes.
>>22980199
I like you, icelandic goddess of doom and buttstuff.
>>
File: 1433009568667.jpg (35KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
1433009568667.jpg
35KB, 432x324px
>>22980212
ohhh well cmon spill!!! ...define "weird" anyway. there's not much that shocks me anymore (im a nurse)
>>
File: 1450347085839.gif (568KB, 240x291px) Image search: [Google]
1450347085839.gif
568KB, 240x291px
>>22980215
>And buttstuff
>>
>>22980215
>I like you, icelandic goddess of doom and buttstuff.
this ''goddes'' is a fat stinky moron 56 years old
>>
File: 1446595664515.jpg (123KB, 940x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446595664515.jpg
123KB, 940x400px
>>22980215
"other purposes"? , oh so the real stuff. i can relate to that 2 dimensional images can get boring after a while.
>>
File: wallach.jpg (169KB, 392x483px) Image search: [Google]
wallach.jpg
169KB, 392x483px
>>22980221
You want shock? My uncle attended a call once (he was a cop), when he got there, a dude had impaled himself with a broomstick while trying to masturbate in the shower, he sliped and the broom came out his mouth.
>>
>>22980227
Im.46 :/ dont group me with those old farts
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>22980233
>>
>>22980227
kek
>>22980225
timestamp a pic
>>
>>22980227
>implying i wouldnt like that either
>>22980228
Yep. Fapping too much spoils the fun. Plus the other purpose is also related to that.
>>
>>22980239
For some reason i actually would feel better if the timestamp was actually a 50 years old dude with a big moustache.
>>
File: 1446563149490.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446563149490.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>22980232
mm it happens had a girl in er who had to have emergency reconstruction of her vagina and uterus. turns out she was masterbating with a camera tripod and she and it slipped off the edge of bath. the result was a full slipped force of her entire body weight coming down on the tripod. ended up piercing through her cervix into her uterus. had massive bleeding,didnt see how she turned out actually
>>
>>22980249
id laugh honestly cause that means he made up this whole persona
>>
File: 1444478233396.jpg (18KB, 401x373px) Image search: [Google]
1444478233396.jpg
18KB, 401x373px
>>22980233
everybody is old to someone anon :)

yay no more tricycles for capchas
>>
File: 1450245964552.jpg (131KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
1450245964552.jpg
131KB, 565x575px
>>22980239
Eh i.dont have a pen usually timestamp with my phone using a webcam laptop busted doubt youll believe me but i feel like my steam account, youtube and facebook speaks for itself
>>
File: 1440664362275.jpg (76KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
1440664362275.jpg
76KB, 400x535px
>>22980249
why do i get the feeling everyone in this thread is 40+ O.o .....excluding me ofc
>>
File: tweest.jpg (20KB, 298x387px) Image search: [Google]
tweest.jpg
20KB, 298x387px
>>22980261
gib youtube.
>>22980267
>
>>
>>22980261
so take a pic touching your nose with 3 fingers for proof
>>
File: 1439348858718.png (119KB, 251x266px) Image search: [Google]
1439348858718.png
119KB, 251x266px
>>22980241
mmm absence makes the next time better tis true., also makes one more imaginative with ideas
>>
File: IMG_3463.jpg (52KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3463.jpg
52KB, 500x363px
>>22980268
whaaat?
>>
>>22980268
K but its shit videos
Made most of that shit when i was like 16
https://m.youtube.com/?#/channel/UCva1pJZ26H4NKFZ93EvnQgw
>>
>>22980274
Its cringyvas fuck
>>
>>22980274
im still gunna need the pic
>>
But nah you guys are right i wasted money on games n shit so i could troll a soc thread
>>
>>22980277
>>22980274
Tha fuck am i fucking watching
Also gib steam now.
>>
>>22980278
You need it :c damn shoulda added me on.skype yesterday then :v
>>22980281

Should be kisi1337 or snakeshot sawyer (was playing a dumb golf game with friends we a had dumb names)
>>
>>22980286
missed connections
>>
>>22980323
Wot
>>
File: 1446596531206.jpg (74KB, 571x587px) Image search: [Google]
1446596531206.jpg
74KB, 571x587px
k well there doesnt seem to be much happening in this thread anymore ......might go fap or somthing tc anons
>>
>>22980326
Have fun im gonna go play games take care anon :v
>>
>>22980325
i was saying the chance to connect was missed. anyway next time post that pic and well know ur legit.
>>
>>22980286
I lost your skype, where did you post it? also trying to add you on steam.
>>22980326
can i join?
>>
File: 1446264578122.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1446264578122.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>22980339
havnt got Skype lol , beside im not sure if your a femanon (guys do absolutely nothing for me )
>>
>>22980357
twas a joke m8, im not going to fap with you.
>>
File: 1446591798288.jpg (24KB, 401x434px) Image search: [Google]
1446591798288.jpg
24KB, 401x434px
>>22980360
lol k
>>
For girls: does it matter at what time does a guy answers your messages? Like if you sent a message and hes already sleeping but when he wakes up in the moring and reads it and responds at like 6 or 7. Does he seem desperate?
>>
>>22980421
I would prefer he answer them when he gets them. That's how any decent person operates. The waiting so you don't seem desperate thing boggles my fucking mind.
>>
>>22980508
THANK YOU

im always thinking this in my head. i mean sometimes you are legitimantly busy and cant write back but im general i answer almost as soon as i get it.

it shows you are paying attention and for the most part people have their phone in their hand all the fucking time. so if you dont write back in a reasonable amount of time its obvious you are ignoring them.
>>
>>22978183
It depends on how good the guy understands you. My husband can usually get me to cum 1-3 times, but on my own I can cum for like 4-5 minutes straight
>>
>>22978289
Take your time pleasuring yourself; wait at least 30-45 minutes before you let yourself cum, then try holding your breath, you'll explode like a firecracker
>>
>>22978293
I find the idea of boning a short guy to increase his confidence extremely sexy
>>
File: GET THE CAMERA.jpg (71KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
GET THE CAMERA.jpg
71KB, 500x440px
>>22980618
>increase his confidence
>>
>>22978372
I absolutely LOVE this. I love it when you spank me and then massage it to make it feel more sensitive, then keep switching between the two
>>
>>22979993
This. Guys, I know you love red meat, but it makes you taste AWFUL. Remember that what you eat has an effect on your flavor
>>
>>22980134
Yes
>>
>>22980162
Exhibition
>>
ded
>>
>>22980869
n-no u
>>
>>22980869
>>22981152
hug guys
>>
>>22981164
aight
>>
Why do women pack so much sit when traveling
Lost a girlfriend to this
>>
>>22979297
I getcha, he was cut but that sounds more like what I was doing more or less. More massage like than rapid movement/friction. I mean he never said I was bad or anything lol I've just only ever known that one dick ya know? So good to know.
>>22979352
Hah that makes sense. This was one of my first few times ever doing it, he kind of pushed me off lmao. I remember I was kinda offended by that at first, but he explained it. Lesson learned lol, I don't really like swallowing anyways
>>22979796
The pouch is a death sentence in the dating world that I've seen, which sucks because for women that goddamn little pouch of tummy fat is the last thing to go and the hardest to get rid of because our bodies are thinking "we gotta save it for the babby!!."
I remember when my sister was 110 lbs, about 15 pounds underweight, she still had one. Real disheartening for me, seems like my family just harbors every ounce of body fat we have in our guts.
>>22979819
I used to sometimes. I'm a DD, but my nipples are innies to begin with and are positioned more downward. So even if it was like -30 and actually cold enough for them to point it never really showed in my shirt. I don't really do it anymore though because my tits get so goddamn sore if they aren't contained lol. I sleep topless though, I flop around so much I've broken more bras than I can remember sleeping in them.
>>22980616
hmm my problem is though that maybe I'm too sensitive? But at the same time not at all. It's difficult to explain, but like when I'm going at it it's like flat nothing, no sensation at all, but then randomly with no warning I feel everything all at once. Which then ends as quickly as it started. If that makes sense. IDK how to slow that down when it's like its all or nothing with the sensations.
>>
Girls: What are some good first date ideas?
>>
Guys: how have your preferences for women/potential romantic partners changed over the years from pre-teens to now? It seems like it's a lot easier to seduce guys in my 20's than it was in high school.
>>
>>22982332
Maybe you changed not the guys?
Honestly i can't recall about changes on preferences. But again, i dont really have a type.
>>
File: tumblr_nnrdkcBbPK1r3f7q1o9_540.jpg (86KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnrdkcBbPK1r3f7q1o9_540.jpg
86KB, 540x540px
>>22982285
Movies if you're both nervous and have no idea what to talk about. Can get some innocent hand holding or getting her head resting on your shoulder stuff.

Dinner + casual activity like walking through museums/park/zoo and the like have always been enjoyable. Basically any low key activity that gives you something to TALK about and dispel nerves with works.

Given the season, ice skating is a nice bet and gives an excuse for physical contact with holding each other up and the like if you're both shit at skating.

>>22981250
The need to be prepared, but that depends on the individual. Women have more items they USE when primping as oppose to men. Clothing wise we have more items and accessories as well to generally be deemed presentable by society.

>>22980421
No, he's not desperate for responding when he has the time. An quick response or a response hours later with "sorry, I was asleep" is perfectly acceptable. Guys who wait for a few hours and then respond when I KNOW they're not doing shit make me leery.

Everyone these days have their cellphones in arms reach and are always using them, so if you're playing the game of waiting to txt back why the fuck do I want to bother with you? People respond quickly to those they're actually interested in, and I loose interest if it's not returned. Why waste the time?
>>
>>22977994
Maybe when I was young, but generally, no. I would imagine women don't bop things with their boobs for fun too often - the idea of it loses its appeal when you've grown up with something like that, it's just .. The way its always been.

>>22978033
Center of gravity is just .. Where it is. If a really short person asked you that question, how would you answer? You don't really have a comparison to make.

>>22978289
I've only had one partner that gave me head with a condom. Its because she was putting the condom on with her mouth. Outside of that, never. I would be thrown off if you wanted to give head with a condom, I mean, I would understand I guess, but I doubt I'd ever be able to get off and I don't imagine sucking on latex would be super fun.

>>22978289
Running from top of my head, but I want to say statistically average female orgasm is about 20 seconds or something like that. That being said, that's "average" - you can be WAY below that pretty easily. As a dude, my orgasms are pretty much a half second snap of my fingers. *Shrug*

I would be tempted to say try some pretty heavy stimulation of the clitoris and see what happens - the Hitachi is a popular one, though I am recommending the FUCK out of the Swan wand lately.

>>22978358
Yep. Most women I've ever spoken to just want dudes to be taller then them. Not a big deal.

>>22978545
Different strokes for different folks - to elaborate on the above, my orgasms are pretty much just .. Dropping arousal levels a notch. It feels good, yes, but the VAST majority of the time they just serve to make me slightly less horny and provide an endorphin rush.

>>22978734
Advice from one dude to another? Stop worrying about either of those aspects. Treat them as not a big deal.
>>
>>22979119
Not about cock, but if you're talking general sex advice?

Be *eager*. That's the hottest thing a partner can do; stop worrying about how you look/sound/feel or anything like that, just focus on losing yourself in the moment and doing whatever the fuck you *want* to do, and whatever comes naturally. That's what's fucking hot, and (in my opinion) that's what forms the stereotypical attraction of "the slutty chick".

>>22979240
Your tits seem fine? But you're also specifically pushing them together and lifting one, so, uh, it's hardly a natural view of it.

General rule of thumb however is that tits are awesome because they are tits. And tits are awesome.

>>22979270
Different people have different reactions, and those reactions can differ even between sessions. Sometimes immediately post orgasm I cannot handle strong stimulation to my glans (head); other times I don't give a fuck go for it and slam my cock right back down your throat. *Shrug*

Blow/hand combination is really fucking glorious. That's not a 'failure' at all; the best head I've ever been given was a combination of them.

>>22979380
Most women's left breast will be larger than their right, apparently due to being placed over the heart and having increased blood flow or somesuch.

Not rule of thumb or anything like that, the right one can be larger, but just statistical tendency.

(Girls: Size different doesn't matter. If it's crazy size different we may notice, otherwise, don't give a shit. Crazy size difference being things like my friend who was 3 cupsizes larger on one breast.)
>>
>>22979562
I .. Wouldn't recommend doing that to people out of the blue. If you have an established relationship with a person that's solid, but I wouldn't recommend it as a flirting maneuver a lot of the time. See things like >>22979564

It's one thing to do it to a partner, or someone you've got a fairly physical relationship with; it's another to do it to someone just because they think you're cute.

(And speaking of statistics, dudes tend to over estimate how attracted women are to them, and women tend to under estimate how attracted men are to them).

>>22979612
Not any hard and fast rule of thumb. People will express their interest in different ways - I would say read into the "Five Languages of Love"; cheesy, but showcases how people show their affection.

General tip though? Preoccupation with you - you get put first, they go out of their way to do things with you, yadda yadda. It doesn't .. Necessarily mean anything though. There's no fixed "this is totally proof".

>>22979728
Mn. How I interact with a person will really slide that up and down; if I really enjoy a person, their flaws will vanish .. If I don't like them, their flaws will be up front and blatant to me. It doesn't matter how fucking gorgeous they are, I can pick them apart.

For me personally a hard line of "Oh. Oh. This isn't attractive at all" is when someone ends up being of sufficient weight in that their labia majora kind of .. Disappear. It becomes just .. An endless stream of flab from pelvis to vagina.

Having to get through skin in order to get to their bits isn't pleasant.
>>
>>22979728

>> Sucking cock after orgasm

- Depends. I mentioned earlier, but it can be either "Okay that's fantastic keep doing that" or "HOOOOOOLYYYYY SHIT WHITE HOT EXPLOSION I AM WAY TOO FUCKING SENSITIVE RIGHT NOW OH GOD NO NO NO".

Vast majority of the time though its the first one - I don't lose my erection when I orgasm, and I tend to be fairly multi-orgasmic. So. I tend to encourage that, because I may continue to have orgasms. Or my orgasm will get stretched out and prolonged.

>>opinions on hippy girls?

Define hippie, but generally I tend to enjoy hippie chicks. Quite fun. Also tends to be easy to encourage debauchery of all sorts.

>>your favourite sex move that females pull out in the bed room?

...Uhhhhh. I tend to be fairly in control, so trying to think. I don't think I have any specific thing that comes to mind - whatever gets them off; I am super fucking reactive to responses, so if it gets them off, I'm fucking happy.

I would generally say 'squirting', but I don't think that's the intent of the question.

>>your favourite flirt move girls pull?

No idea.

>>22979825
It's not the body type that I tend to ever go for, but I don't necessarily have anything against it. Not really my cup of tea though.

>>22979954
Off putting? It's fucking glorious!

I need to fucking buy a waterproof blanket because all of my current partners are ridiculous squirters. Mess is fucking awesome. Wetness is fucking awesome. I've never had anyone get TOO wet for me.

If you get sufficiently wet, I will be in awe. Happy, horny, primal awe.

>>22982332
I.. Hm. I have no idea. I am not sure if my tastes have so much as changed, as I've become better at picking out red flags and what not. I used to date a LOT of crazy; I still date crazy, but they are less crazy. :<

(Oh, and I look for non-monogamous partnerships now?)
>>
File: 1445696197362.gif (919KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1445696197362.gif
919KB, 200x150px
How do I talk to girls?

I mean, I know how to talk to girls. I'm not nervous around girls or anything but it seems like I just can't click conversation wise with a girl. It seems like no matter what I say or do she will always seem disinterested.

I have never had a natural flowing conversation with a girl. It's really bizarre. As a result I have never truly had a female friend or girlfriend.

Also it seems like there are a lot of girls out there who are into the same things as I am but somehow I can never seem to come across them. It's just so weird how disconnected I am with the opposite gender which really bums me out.

I'd love to have a female friend with similar interests and we could just talk and shit but I feel like I've been missing out because I don't know how to get a girl interested in conversations with me.

I am not particularly talkative but it seems like with men I can at least have a pretty easy conversation without having to think about what to say next. I have to figure out things to say when talking to a girl where as when I talk to a guy I don't have to put nearly as much effort in.
>>
>>22982800
Get people talking about themselves and what they are interested in. Make the conversation about *their* passions/interests and all of that.

How old are you? Where are you meeting these people? In what context are you trying to talk to them?
>>
File: uwotm8.png (122KB, 411x385px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
122KB, 411x385px
>>22982800
You are mentally fucking yourself over by thinking of girls as something that is foreign or other to you when engaging in conversation.

They're not. There is no difference between talking to either gender. It's all in your head and something you have to fix for yourself. Are you a teen who hasn't socialized with people beyond school or something?
>>
>>22982853
I've gotten that advice before but when I try, girls always seem to give me blasé answers. I'm 18. I went my entire school career without a female friend. As for context, I'm not approaching these girls with even the slightest hint of perverseness or hitting on them or anything, Just friendly conversation.

But to elaborate. Whenever I ask girls about their lives or what they do for fun or what they're interested in, etc. I always get one-liners. IDK, maybe I have just coincidentally came across only super introverted girls all my life. Girls just don't open up to me. I'm not really creepy looking or anything and I'm clean enough.

>>22982885
You got the nail right on the head, see the post above this one. But to respond to what you said, I have tried many different strategies including talking to them naturally. It is obviously something to do with myself but I'm just having trouble pin-pointing it exactly.

Maybe I just have this off-putting aura.
>>
>>22982927

Not talking about necessarily approaching them with hints of perverseness/hitting on them, wondering the context of you actually approaching them. Are these people you know? People at work/school? People you're randomly approaching out of the blue?

Because most people don't like being randomly approached out of the blue in a non-social environment while they are doing their own thing.
>>
Guys: would you ever (consciously or unconsciously) put the mac on a girl you considered objectively less attractive than you?
>>
>>22982966
Oh. Well most of the time when I have talked to a girl it has been through a friend. The male friend will be talking with her and I will either approach or get invited over and join the conversation.

Also many times I will be at work and go on lunch and sit at the table and start chatting, or they might even start to chat with me but regardless, I can't seem to keep it going like I can with males.
>>
>>22982979
>put the mac on a girl

I don't know what this means
>>
>>22982979
Yeah, happens all the time. Especially in clubs
>>
>>22982987
Like flirt with, try to get with, etc.
>>
>>22982979
The .. The mack you mean?

Outside of that: I don't see why the fuck I would comparison attraction to mine? I don't do 'league' stuff. I flirt with who I want to flirt with.

Which is most people.
>>
>>22983001
Oh alright. Well I go by own personal attraction, I couldn't ever compare anyone to my own appearance since I'm going to be biased.
>>
Im going to fuck a girl soon for the first time and worried my dick game isnt up to standard.

Ive fucked two girls before. The first just a few times, and the second was a long term relationship. She'd never had sex with anyone else, so she loved it, but had nothing to compare it to. This new girl has been fucked before though.

My dick is average sized, and I can last for quite a while, but I dont think my motion is very good. So most of my work is done with fingers and tongue to ensure adequate satisfaction is reached.

Do girls care how they get their orgasm? Is it just as acceptable to make them cum from tongue and fingers as it is from piv? Or is it essential the actual fucking is up to standard?
>>
>>22983116
3/4 women cannot orgasm from only penetrative sex. Have fun with your cock, sure, go for it, but don't make it just all about that - long as you're involving fingers and tongue you're probably golden.

Outside of that: "Lasting a long time" can be a problem, because it depends on how long you're talking about. Additionally, expect that not everyone is going to cum every time, and that's not a big deal. Long as everyone enjoys the session.
>>
File: highqualityanimation.jpg (5KB, 200x191px) Image search: [Google]
highqualityanimation.jpg
5KB, 200x191px
>>22982927
>>22982983
It's your own insecurity that kills the conversation. I can feel it radiating off these posts, anon. I know it's hard as fuck to fake confidence, but fake it. Pretend you're awesome and you'll start actually feeling awesome and stop caring. Thus you'll stop giving subconscious cues to your own insecurity and driving people off.

>>22983116
I don't ever care how I cum, as long as I DO cum.
>>
>>22983301
As a follow up question, is it acceptable to do freaky shit the first time having sex with a girl?

With my ex gf it took me a while since I didnt really know what I liked because I wasnt experienced, and she didnt know either since she was a virgin. Now I know what I like, I feel more inclined to go for it. However, im not sure its good etiquette to stick my tongue up a girls ass or start sucking her toes the first time we have sex.
>>
>>22983382
Ask if she's into those things as well before you do anything. Ask her what kinky shit she's into as well. Sexy times should be a give n take between people.
>>
>>22983382
>im not sure its good etiquette to stick my tongue up a girls ass or start sucking her toes the first time we have sex.

It's pretty unusual so you should wait a few months before bringing it up.
>>
>>22982979
uh yea cause it makes you feel like a boss to know you are out of their league. i would never do anything formal, or get their hopes up too much. im not that sadistic but ill talk and kind of flirt with them joke around etc.

plus they probably feel good afterwards so it doesnt really hurt anybody if you are just playful. unless theyre like in love with you, then its cruel.
>>
>>22983415
>ask
Well, Im sure that wont be an awkward conversation!

>>22983446
>A few months
How long for pegging then?
>>
>>22979825
I wouldn't get much chubbier, but you're sexy the way you are.
>>
File: ermriight.jpg (45KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
ermriight.jpg
45KB, 700x480px
>>22983477
You're gonna stick your dick in her, put your mouth over her pussy, and she's gonna put her mouth on your dick. You can't get any more intimate than that. Be an adult and bring up bedroom fun times. Also, don't be pushy if she's not into what you're into.
>>
>>22983477
>How long for pegging then?

Wew, probably never. A lot of girls really are not into it. It really depends on just how kinky she is and then you can gauge how she'd be about what you're into.
>>
What's a good way to find a girl up for a one night stand, especially if I'm not good looking and a virgin?
>>
Girls: How do you shave your legs? I crossdress and have a hard time doing so. Is there any easy way so it won't grow back as quick?
>>
How do you handle being more attractive than your mate? She could be hotter if she lost weight and got fit, but I don't forsee that happening unless I somehow push her.
>>
>>22983682
lol not really. I have to shave basically every other day myself. This is why winter is great, if you're not gonna get intimate with anyone you can go the whole winter without shaving and nobody will know, yay pants.
But yeah, for me at least there's no good hair removal. It's just gotta become a habit and you just have to put the time in it.
>>22983679
>especially if I'm not good looking and a virgin?
prostitutes.
But only other thing I got for ya is don't advertise you're a virgin. Ever. She doesn't need to know and probably won't figure it out if you aren't completely autistic. Try craigslist, tinder, or one of the threads on soc. Tinder is the least sketch option if you ask me tho, but it is completely appearance based. Even if you're completely ugly you still might get a bite though.
>>
I am a guy who has been out of the dating scene for years and I am thinking about getting back into it but I just feel so lost and the rules are different now that I am an "adult". Any basic getting back into the swing of things tips from the ladies of soc? I just moved to a new area for my job and know no one here. How do I start?
>>
Girls: What are some attractive hobbies or things a guy can be into? I know of music already since I'm an occasional singer, keyboardist and guitarist but I'd like to know more.
>>
>>22983719
Stop having a superiority complex and realize that in other ways she is greater than you.
>>
>>22984013
Sorry, i'm not that much help but as a lady I'm asking the same question.
Only answer I've been given is dating is all done online nowadays.
>>
>>22984372
I mean, I have met some people through work, but they are all way too different from me. I have thought about just approaching girls at kinda random places but that just seems creepy .
>>
>>22982356
Ok I get the need to be prepared but most of the stuff she packs she doesn't even use
I mean it was 2 days, and she packs a truck full
>>
>>22984483
>I have thought about just approaching girls at kinda random places but that just seems creepy

I've seen and known people who have done it, but the formula escapes me. I mean how in the fuck do you approach someone that you know nothing about and get a date? It boggles the mind.

The only way I can think of is /soc/ meets, reddit meets (actually some chill and normal people on there) or like others have suggested, tinder.
>>
to the femanons: do you find shyness, social awkwardness or a complicated character a turnoff in men? I didnt have much contact with women in my last 5 years. I dont think I fit in the nice guy category, It just takes some time to be myself in front of strangers in general. I wonder if its a wrong assessment from my general expressions/nervousness and if that is a problem. Is your first impression the most important thing when you look for someone to date?
>>
>>22983382
It's acceptable to do anything as long as you have consent. Don't just pull freaky shit out of the blue, that's not going to go well.

Any sort of freaky shit CAN be received poorly - its the nature of the beast, be fucking okay with that. There's a difference between going "Hey, this is a kink of mine if you want to experiment" and trying to force it on someone else.

Just have a talk about what people like in bed and if they have any kinks.

>>22983679
Look, you've got to realize that a lot of fucking people when they go looking for a one night stand, are looking among people that they actually know already. Does that mean everyone is? No; that's why people go to things like bars, clubs, whatever have you - but what the fuck do you have to offer then? Women already can ~generally~ assume a new partner is going to be shit, and you've got no experience under your belt. You're ~likely~ socially awkward, so you're not going to be talking up someone easily, and you're not good looking so .. What do you have to offer, really?

Is it possible? Yes, absolutely, but I would say don't be trying to run out to pickup some random strange. Flirt with people, get to know them, make friends, yadda yadda.

>>22984023
Dude here and all .. But GENERALLY attractive hobbies are attractive because someone has a passion that they are pursuing. Do whatever the fuck ~you~ want to do, not for the sake of impressing people. If you're just trying to do it to impress people, there is going to be some folk that will leap at it, sure, but it's going to get people rolling their eyes at you pretty fucking fast.
>>
>>22983719
I don't put people on tiers of attractiveness; that's .. Kind of wonky to do. Outside of that, what of it? You're presumably not dating her for her physical appearance alone.

And realistically, pretty much fucking EVERYONE would look hotter if they got more fit and what not. You probably could as well.

>>22984483
>>22984682

Don't .. Cold approach. Yes, it can be done, but it's kind of one of those random things that heavily relies on being able to read environmental/social cues, and just random luck in general.

Go to places where people are expecting to be social. Parties, get togethers, events, hobby things; pretty much anything where interaction is somewhat expected or there's at least some shared interests developed.
>>
>>22979825
For a creature of the seas. Compared to other humans, this is absolutely disgusting.

>>22982800
> she will always seem disinterested
Gouge if it's truly disinterest or attempt not too sound too invested, if the latter, just keep going.

>>22982979
Depending about how unattractive we're talking about. If she's still somehow above average and attractive in her own way, sure. Otherwise, maybe as a joke.
>>
>>22984797
i mean i am not bad looking, im tall, im not an asshole and i have a pretty big dick. but i think my general first impression ruins it for me very often... im just a very awkward introverted person if you dont know me and id like to know if this might be a major problem when approaching someone. Do you usually give your date a second chance if awkward things happen on the first one?
>>
>>22985019
Not a chick but it depends whether the positives could soooomehow outweigh the negatives. Usually.
>>
GIRLS:
how often do you like to hear sexual comments/compliments coming from your partner? (for example, how perky your boobs are, how i would like to spank you, things like that)

>>22977994
i used to highfive one exgf with my hard dick, we found it funny

>>22982979
if mac means what i think, then yea, i would, i mean, as long as im emotionally or phisicaly atracted to her, i dont see why should i care if she is uglier than me

>>22982332
im 22, so maybe im not old enough to answer that, i remember when i was 14 or so, i would only care that they were cute and funny, now i see if our personallities might be compatible, if she wants too much atenttion or too litle, if she's too outgoing, i mean, i definitely check more factors now
>>
>>22979825
im not going to lie, i prefer a bit thiner girls, but i would still be atracted to you, in conclusion, yes its atractive, altough there are more attractive body types to me
>>
>>22981725
>(...) I flop around so much I've broken more bras than I can remember sleeping in them.
): ahw. I'm surprised you said you got sore from having no bra on, but it kinda makes sense now you mention it.

>>22982356
great rundown of date ideas.
>>
>>22982979
>considered objectively less attractive than you

who sets the bar for that?

What if I personally consider someone attractive and everyone around me says the opposite?

Stupid question - there is not such thing as a league and objectively judging someone's attractiveness leads to despair.

>>22985122
>>22979825
I believe bodytypes are niches for humans and everyone can think completely different form what you expect, i.e. a fit guy into curvy girls.

>>22984797
>do you find shyness, social awkwardness or a complicated character a turnoff in men?
are you hoping that there is but ONE girl out there who says 'oo yea, I like it when a guy is quiet and doesn't dare talking to me'? >>22985019
>i mean i am not bad looking, im tall, im not an asshole and i have a pretty big dick.
lmao good luck with that mindset.
>>
>>22985410
whats wrong about that mindset?
>>
>>22985428
i mean if i tell you about some weaknesses i might as well mention some strengths. you seem a bit triggered i dunno why, explain it to me pls
>>
>>22985428
>>22985457
I don't think you understand what 'being triggered' means... Because no, I would never consider myself that.

You seem to think superficial aspects like physical characteristics are what make you desirable for women. You seem unable to realize that for the physical treats to be useful, you have to be able to strike up a conversation.

But surely you can't be this dumb, right? I'm typing this and it feels like I'm spoon-feeding a five-year-old with information he should have already known.
>>
>>22985019
I like quiet shy guys. If you're attractive and I just think you're shy I'll put in the effort. As long as there's at least some sign you're into me as well. If it's so bad I think you're not interested in me I wouldn't want to bother you.
>>
File: foto_no_exif (2).jpg (305KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (2).jpg
305KB, 960x1280px
Would you date me if I asked and you weren't in a relationship at the time? Or at least go on a single date? I usually wear glasses.
>>
>>22985611
>if youre attractive

so basically that guy is screwed. how attractive does he have to be 8-9/10?
>>
>>22985615
You can't say if you'd date someone or not just from a picture, but if you're asking if you're attractive: no
>>
>>22985604
I meantioned im not an asshole... my character is fine actually. Im not overly superficial and im not looking into that in woman either as the most important thing. Intelligence and a decent character is the most important thing for me. But I also think a first impression is just as superficial as physical trades... I just wondered if I am the only one who thinks that way, thats why I asked.
>>
>>22984797
They're not turf offs at all, in fact they're kinda cute, but it gets tiring if you're still like that with me after a few months
And I don't think first impressions have a huge affect desu
>>
>>22985622 Am I unattractive? How am I to meet women other than dating sites? I only recently became interested in typical relationship stuff. I'm 23 and desperately confused about all of it. I wish this happened when I was in high school.
>>
>>22984023
Pretty much anything that a) you're passionate about and b) has a positive effect on you is attractive
>>
>>22985630
what if your passionate about something that has a negative effect? do girls think thats hot?
>>
>>22985625
>>22985611
>>22985604
thanks for the replies.
>>
>>22985630
So are women in general just attracted to not ugly dudes that aren't dicks and have some common interests? When I put it like that....I guess that sums up men pretty well too.

Side question, how fat is too fat? This won't be relevant in 6 months to a year, but I'm still curious.
>>
>>22985604
with being triggered i meant you seemed bitchy about it btw. but i know why its like that now^^ maybe my description was kind of douchy, this wasnt my intention :D
>>
>>22985620
It's not a scale thing. It's just if personally I'm attracted to him or not.
>>
>>22977965
Girls:

Every other time I go out girls will approach me and fuck me that night. I have similar things happen on Facebook, tinder, etc. I can never keep a girl around though.

Do you see the kinds of guys you have one night stands with as being less relationship worthy?
>>
>>22985670
so what type of look are you attracted to then? just for the hell of it.

or are you factoring in the look with the personality? either way if you could describe the looks aspect it would be interesting
>>
File: a3WQuj7.jpg (431KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
a3WQuj7.jpg
431KB, 540x810px
Male anon reporting in. I have some general questions for whatever gender you crazy people are. Be sure to let me know which you are when responding. I'm curious if it'll differ and how.

>Would you feel insecure if you find out your date is much more accomplished than you? Career, life skills, social standing, etc.
>How long do you need to date someone before moving in with them?
>Would you take your significant other's last name upon marriage?
>Would you want for your partner to be the breadwinner, or do you want to work as well? Does this answer change with marriage? Kids?
>You're talking to someone new and you catch them in a petty lie within the first few days. How do you respond?
>What is the youngest/oldest you would consider for a sexual partner? Would it be any different for a romantic partner? Post your age if you respond to this.
>Do you have any unusual dealbreakers? If so, what are they and why do they matter to you?
>Your partner wants to spend the night watching tv/movies alone with someone else of the opposite sex. How does this make you feel?
>What is your ideal first date and why?
>What should someone have in their apartment/home (outside of the usually expected effects) to impress you?
>>
File: 8636655717_df72d2e405_b.jpg (273KB, 905x600px) Image search: [Google]
8636655717_df72d2e405_b.jpg
273KB, 905x600px
>>22985809
Replying to my own.

>Would you feel insecure if you find out your date is much more accomplished than you? Career, life skills, social standing, etc.
Accomplished women fascinate me.
At least a year, depending on chemistry. I'm fairly ready for something serious, so I'm quicker than most.
Nope. I'd hope my partner will take my last name.
>Would you want for your partner to be the breadwinner, or do you want to work as well? Does this answer change with marriage? Kids?
When dating, I'd insist on at least paying for myself (likely spoiling her too). At marriage and with kids, I'd prefer to be the breadwinner. I don't mind if she's making more money than I am, but I'd probably work from home. I would strongly prefer having a stay-at-home parent, though. I think that's an important part for a healthy family, rather than constant day care.
>You're talking to someone new and you catch them in a petty lie within the first few days. How do you respond?
Dealbreaker. If you're already lying at the start and you're dumb enough to get caught, how can I trust you?
>What is the youngest/oldest you would consider for a sexual partner? Would it be any different for a romantic partner? Post your age if you respond to this.
18-30 for sex, 21-28 for love. I'm 25.
>Do you have any unusual dealbreakers? If so, what are they and why do they matter to you?
Bad/slow communication, because I like reasonably consistent contact.
>Your partner wants to spend the night watching tv/movies alone with someone else of the opposite sex. How does this make you feel?
Hell no. That's a recipe for disaster.
Movies and a 24/7 diner. It has to have good coffee too.
>What should someone have in their apartment/home (outside of the usually expected effects) to impress you?
Great kitchens are always a plus.
>>
guy obv hope this doesnt get fugged up with the green text

it depends specifically what the scenario is but for the most part no. there are a few areas im touchy about.
not sure never moved in with someone. id say maybe 1-2 years?
uh no im not into that i wouldnt want them to take my last name. unless they liked it.
she can work all she wants. the dream goal is having a lady support me. i dont mind doing shit in the house at all. my catch is i really dont want kids and im sure i never will.
im confrontational so id just straight up ask why.
18-18-23
kids. im not about that life.
no gtfo obvious dealbreaker. didnt add above due to seeing it prior.
i dont really care about this. maybe coffee or something
nothing material goods dont impress me.
>>
>>22985828
i get your feeling on the lie thing but women are going to lie to you no matter what so its not really a fair question.
>>
File: 1450130740606-int.jpg (43KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1450130740606-int.jpg
43KB, 681x496px
What does average girl think about guy who watches anime?

Asking... for a friend.
>>
File: corGOIU.jpg (120KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
corGOIU.jpg
120KB, 800x500px
>>22977994
Absolutely.
>>22978289
I'd insist on hanging beforehand to make sure you're not crazy. Then I'd see about condoms and all that. Can't be too careful, but oral with a condom seems depressing to me.
>>22979119
The area behind the balls is pretty sensitive, and it feels pretty good when you gently press it, especially during orgasm.
>>22979240
Fish away for them compliments, girl.
>>22979612
Personally, I just straight-up tell them. I subscribe to the "I'm stupid, please be direct with me" line of thinking. Nobody is gonna be upset if you ask. If anything, I'd like it if more women did.
>>22979728
Depends on the shape of her body and how the weight is distributed. Generally if she has a puffy face or is beyond obese, I'd say that's too much. A little chub is fine. Continuing to suck is either heaven or hell. Listen to your guy when he tells you which it is. Hippies are icky. Doggy style where the girl does the work is my favorite, and I like physical contact with flirty girls. Find ways to touch me and I'm happy.
>>22982332
As a teen, anyone who'd be both sexual and honest with me was good enough. As I've gotten older, it's gotten to be an absurdly high standard, and that's probably why I'm single. Yaaaaay.
>>22982800
Talk to them. It's seriously that simple. Don't overcomplicate the small stuff. The only difference is what's between their legs.
>>22982979
I like to weigh other things in, like personality and chemistry. They have a bit more work to do if I don't find them attractive, but it's not impossible.

Not a lot of questions for dudes in this thread. I'm surprised. Normally there's more. Oh well.
>>
>>22985809
Penis here.

>Would you feel insecure if you find out your date is much more accomplished than you?
Yap, at start in the "what does she see in me" - sense but eventually this would be an ego boost.

Half a year sounds like a decent time, might be shorter or longer, depending on how fast the chemistry shows and other circumstances.

Couldn't give less fucks about that stuff. Although not a big fan of marriage in the first place.

Couldn't care less again. Whatever she's happy with, although given how I am an aspiring writer, the this won't look too good financially, and kids are the last thing I think about.

>You're talking to someone new and you catch them in a petty lie within the first few days.
Just how petty are we talking about? I dislike positive lies (oh, this piece of turd tastes great) more than actual concealment of information, since the later might at least have some valid reasoning behind it. As long it's not "I used to have a penis" type of thing, it's w/e.

>What is the youngest/oldest you would consider for a sexual partner?
Going by absolute extremes, 18 - 28, and the 18 year old one must be some kind of a prodigy. Preferable would be 21-24. I would never fuck anybody without sooooome kind of emotional connection, so the age range goes for both. 22 myself.

Part 1/2
>>
>>22985970
Part 2/2
>Do you have any unusual dealbreakers?
Extreme insecurity, NEETs/laziness, lack of ambition, monolingual, education below college level (I don't care about degrees but somebody not knowing much about the world is so dull), no hobbies beyond consuming shit, overly emotional. Not having the same sense of humor blows too, if she can't make me laugh at least once a day, this is a waste of time for both.

>why do they matter to you?
Life is short, relationships take a lot time and emotional investment, why bothering just with any somehow okay person and not going for the very best?

Indifferent as it gets.

Depends on many factors but generally speaking art galleries are boss as fuck. You have something to talk about no matter what, see interesting shit, no matter how the date goes and can finish it up with a nice meal/walk in a more personal setting.

Music instruments, self made works of art, generally having own style.
>>
>>22985849
It doesn't bother me as long as they aren't like, 100% neckbeard mode. I post on /a/ time to time so it would be pretty hypocritical of me to have it be a deal breaker. If you keep it to being a choice in media and nothing more it's no different from liking western TV shows, you know?
>>
>>22985692
I'm not sure I have an exact type. I just would see someone and instantly know if I'd ever sleep with them or not lol and if I was attracted to them and I just thought they were shy I'd put in the effort.
>>
>>22985972
Dammit, there goes my chance
>Extreme insecurity, NEETs/laziness, lack of ambition, monolingual, education below college level
>>
>>22985809
F/19
Not really. I'm still young, and tend to date men a bit older than myself. Seeing them doing well usually just inspires me to better myself.
Depends. Usually it's a 'spend the week at his apartment or mine' until both decide it'd be more cost effective and less of a hassle to move in together. Maybe a 6 month minimum.
Yes.
Yes. I will work as well, but I want to be able to focus on family once we start one. I think this new thing where both parents don't parent the kids isn't the way I'd want to live.
I'll tell them I know they are lying and ask why they lied. Depends greatly on the lie.
I only have sex in a relationship. Oldest I would go is for someone in their 30's. At my age I would still question why they don't find someone around their age though. Youngest would be my age but ideally maybe 22+
I have turn-offs that combined could break the 'deal', but not any dealbreaker I can think of (Other than not being of the same race)
I'd leave him then and there.
>>
>>22986509
We'd get to know each other in some social settings or social media (kek) and then once I'm comfortable being alone with them, then we could watch a movie etc at one of our places. Probably talk for hours, cuddle & good food. That's usually how it goes...
I don't care really. The place being tidy is always a plus. I know we all are low on cash so usually if a guy has some expensive tech shit it's impressing just because it shows he can manage his money well enough to buy the shit he wants.
>>
>>22986442
At least you're not fat! R-right?

By the way, I get most of this, specially if you're young ... but lack of ambition really fucks my brain, unless the person is depressed or something. How ...
>>
>>22986442
Those are not turn offs to me tbqh.
Some people think ambition is driving a rolls royce. My ambition is not that sort of thing.
>>
>>22986790
Well, any big aspiration counts. Personally I don't care whether somebody wants a Royce Rolls, to become immortalized as an artist or become a doctor without borders. Even simple shit like traveling to every country out there counts. Just gotta have some drive in life yo.
>>
>>22986742
Nah im not.

I speak 3 languages fluently tho
And yes depression, not the kind where i feel sorry for myself though and always sad just complete lack of motivation, starving myself is easier than going out and getting food, i would probably be fat otherwise, Shit happens.
>>
>>22986825
Trilingual masterrace, pretty nice. I noticed subsequently that literally all of my close friends were trilingual fags, that shit sure plays a part in creating chemistry. What other languages do you speak besides American?

Any form of depression sucks pretty bad, so I get your lack of motivation, insecurity and NEETdom, besides that stuff creates a negative synergy, making it even harder to deal with. Hope things get better soon, anon.
>>
>>22987007
>besides american
Tell me it was a joke.
>>
>>22987007
Icelandic and danish

And eh i stopped feeling sorry for myself im working on it so its k :)
>>
>>22987031
I used "subsequently" and "synergy" to present muh education cred and make it extra obvious :/

>>22987039
Icelandic sure looks like a pain, at least Danish is closer related to Germanic. Pretty cool, anon.

Mhmm, that's the crucial step, glad you're on the right way.
>>
>>22987077
Yuh, I want to learn french though or russian next
>>
>>22987077
>to germanic
You mean to german. Icelandic is literally the closest language to old germanic/scandinavian languages.
>>
>>22987087
This, its a dumb language and its hard as dicks
>>
>>22987094
What was the name of that volcano again? :v
>>
>>22987101
Eyjafjallajökull?

Its not that hard to pronounce just split up the 3 words
>>
>>22987087
Aye, my bad and yeah, the way I got it (I don't know too much about languages) Icelandic is a mix of the old Germanic/Norse/Scandinavian ones, while Danish is closer to modern German. Guess their location explains why it didn't change as much as continental European languages and English.

>>22987085
> I want to learn french though
Me too, anon, me too. Though also considering to refresh my Spanish first and get to 4.
I encountered quite a few people on /soc/ who were interested in Russian, why are you? It's a pretty okay language but I can't tell anything that makes it worth picking next to French, outside of Russian mat, that shit is boss. (native speaker here)
>>
>>22987113
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JMO2bdr5vW
Mistakes were made.
>>
>>22987123
Sounded pretty good besides the end as far as I can tell it.
>>
>>22987120
I know a few people from countries that speak russian.also it would help when im.watching funny dashcam videos on youtube hahah
>>
>>22987133
I am pretty sure that in icelandic when there are 2 L's together you kinda make some trick with your tongue.
>>22987120
And yes, the isolation made their language remain relativelly close to what the vikings used to speak.
I, for one, need to relearn my spanish. I'd try to learn other latin languages like french or italian but can't be bothered.
>>>>>>>>
Also question for both genders: what exactly is the turn on with accents?
>>
File: 1450381358170.jpg (207KB, 724x864px) Image search: [Google]
1450381358170.jpg
207KB, 724x864px
>>22987123
I laughed haha
Well.done anon
>>
File: chinaman.gif (181KB, 306x228px) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.gif
181KB, 306x228px
>>22987155
im da bes :v
>>
>>22987166
:v
>>
>>22987155
>>22987170
>ignoring skype again
>>
>>22987190
Im not even.online you pleb >_>
>>
>>22987190
Pls respond: the post.
>>
>>22987205
skype says you are

>>22987208
get raped: the post.
>>
File: 1441158679583.jpg (106KB, 807x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441158679583.jpg
106KB, 807x720px
>>22987218
>>
>>22987218
But im.not,.what skype isnt running on my phone
>>
>>22987224
idk you must be signed on somewhere. as we learned last time, skype is fucked

>>22987223
jelly?
>>
>>22987236
Laptop been ded for weeks so i dont get it, i could log on but my phone will start melting again
>>
>>22987136
As far as motivation for learning a language goes, that has to be top 5.
Lacking ambition, my ass.

>>22987148
>I, for one, need to relearn my spanish.
Once you done that, Italian should be pretty doable too, specially given that you also speak E-American. Though French sure sounds like a pain, at least the grammar is somehow similar to Spanish and the vocabulary to Latin/English.

>what exactly is the turn on with accents?
Their sound. Duh. Although at least for me, the voice itself plays a big part, for example I can't stand German/Spanish/Asian accents but love English, Nordic and French ones ... but with the right/wrong voice, the best ones can sound like shit and vice versa.

You got a pretty cute voice by the way, no homo.

>>22987223
It gets a lot less funny once you realize that some people seriously think this way.
>>
>>22987236
Very jealous :c pls respond
>>
>>22987242
it's all good, just hit me up next time you're on. and fix your laptop you pleb
>>
>>22987246
Assuming im.actually doing it i want to do lots of shit but i havent even.started
Doubt i.will anytime soon :b
>>
how often do girls masturbate?
>>
>>22987256
Will.do :v
>>
>>22987265
Well, wanting to do something ... is a great start to do something. Eventually. One day. Probably.

>>22987272
As often as guys do ... it varies. Who could've guessed that!
>>
>>22987246
I already know two latin languages. I think it would be alright to learn italian, but french sounds shit.
>no homo
say wot m8
>>22987272
How often do you see unicorns?
>>22987273
> >>22987249
lmao.
>>
>>22987272
We never stop.
>>
>>22985457

Those are generic physical features, outside of "I'm not an asshole". "Not bad looking" is nothing in and of itself, "tall" is equally pretty generic ... Yeah, it's generally kind of perceived to be nice to be tall, but most people just want a dude taller than they are. "Pretty big dick" is ... No one gives a shit. This isn't something that's going to come out in your general impression and reception, and most women cannot get off from just a dick in them. Not to mention if you go too far above average, there's a lot of women that will be *turned down by it*. Having a big cock has very little impact in your perceived bedroom prowess - some people will find it visually appealing, others will be horrified.

*That's* why its problematic. "Not an asshole" is the only trait you linked in there, and that's assuming you're self aware enough to realize if you're not being an asshole. The stereotypical 'Nice Guy (TM)' is the dude who whines about how he's such a 'nice guy' when he's usually a pot of shit.

Does that mean you are? No, but you're not exactly painting a wonderful portrait of yourself.

>>22985620
Fuck numerical/league systems.

>>22985615
See both above, and the other comment by >>22985622 - what you look like is part of your presentation, but it's not what anyone's basing "would you date me" off of unless they basically want a trophy partner.

>>22985624
Physical .. Trades .. Eh.

So about that intelligence being the most important thing. Outside of that: YES, physical appearance is a huge fucking part of first impressions. "Tall, not bad looking" aren't that much of a impression in and of themselves. Your body language, clothing, and general grooming will carry you so much fucking further than being "Tall, not bad looking".

>>22985635
What kind of things are you saying have a negative effect on you? But, no, that goes contrary to what the poster said. Be passionate about something that betters you.
>>
>>22985639
In parts, yes. No one's attracted to someone that's 'ugly' to them - but ugly and attractive are dependent on what a person lines.

Similarly *most* people aren't attracted to people that are dicks *to them*. There are going to invariably be people out there that are, but they are usually the minority.

Common interests are nice, but not necessarily a major focus.

I would stop worrying about how to break down 'typing' what women are attracted to. It doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>22985809
>> Male

>>>Would you feel insecure if you find out your date is much more accomplished than you? Career, life skills, social standing, etc.

Eh, slightly, but that's just because of current circumstances. I've punched pretty high on all of those aspects before though (both as an individual and in the women I've dated), so, hey.

>>How long do you need to date someone before moving in with them?

Hahaha good lord. I'm 27 and I've only lived with one woman, and it ended in a fucking disaster. Don't rush the move in thing.

>>Would you take your significant other's last name upon marriage?

No intention to do so. Granted, also, not intending to get married.

>>Would you want for your partner to be the breadwinner, or do you want to work as well? Does this answer change with marriage? Kids?

I would imagine we can both win the bread. If she had some form of crazy income I might be more inclined to focus more on artistic pursuits and such over strictly trying to bring home the bank, but yeah, we could each contribute.

I don't want kids. Ever.

>>You're talking to someone new and you catch them in a petty lie within the first few days. How do you respond?

Dependent on kind of lie and why, but a petty one? Loss of interest. Instantly. I am busy enough to not waste time on folk.

>>What is the youngest/oldest you would consider for a sexual partner? Would it be any different for a romantic partner? Post your age if you respond to this.

27 years old - ABSOLUTE YOUNGEST is 18 because legal things, but more realistically its around the 22/23 range. Below that I want to start to strangle people with a rake when they speak. I've dated the occasional 20/21 year old over the last year or two, but, those tend to be few and far between.

Oldest? Fuck if I know. Earlier this year I was dating a ~33 year old, and for awhile I was sleeping with a ~40-somewhere year old. Long as I'm attracted to them and enjoy them, I don't really care.
>>
>>22985809

>>Do you have any unusual dealbreakers? If so, what are they and why do they matter to you?

Hm. Monogamy, because I'm non-monogamous. Wanting children *with me*, because I loathe children - if they want kids and we are just having a casual affair, sure, but it's not going to be a big serious relationship if you want kids.

Signs of weak communication, because fuuuuuuck am I tired of that.

I don't really know what to say because not sure what qualifies as unusual, and mine are just kind of reactive versus strictly typed things.

>>Your partner wants to spend the night watching tv/movies alone with someone else of the opposite sex. How does this make you feel?

Before non-monogamy: Go for it, I'll probably do the same!
After non-monogamy: Go for it, I'll probably do the same! Getting some action? Good luck! :D

>>What is your ideal first date and why?
Good food, good drink, good company. For the most part though honestly anything that lets me talk with a person and get to know them and explore who they are makes me happy.

>>What should someone have in their apartment/home (outside of the usually expected effects) to impress you?

Books, art, good taste, awesome sex toys.

>>22985828
>>22985832
>>22986509

Honestly, people like you confuse the fuck out of me. You have an issue with someone spending time with the other gender in a one on one situation? What about when partners are bisexual or what not - which, yes, is less common with men - do you just not let them .. Interact with anyone?

It baffles me. If you're dating someone and you cannot trust them with the opposite sex, why the fuck are you dating them? Your relationship should be more secure than "They don't have a chance to be around other people therefore we are safe!"

(..Going to add this kind of thing into unusual dealbreakers: Having any issue with me spending time with the opposite sex. Hooboy)
>>
>>22987433
> other gender in a one on one situation
Why do you need to be one-on-one?
>>
>>22985109
I can't really say a definitive number or anything but it is a fine balance. I've seen guys dish out compliments every other minute, and the only thing I have to say about that is they lose their meaning REAL quick. Like they just start to become a meaningless statement at that point. But hardly dishing any out at all will make me question if they're actually interested. So I'd limit it to the situation/occasion. Are you getting hot in bed? That's probably a good time to let her how how fine her tits are. Is she really dressed up for some special occasion? That's a good time to mention how beautiful she looks.
Then just as a sprinkle on top throw in the random complements/appreciation for no real occasion other than you just had the thought pop up in your head.
That's what I'd want at least, but I think I feel more uncomfortable being in the spotlight so to speak more than the average girl. I feel uncomfortable being showered in praise, I'd rather it be more nonverbal or spread out.
>>22985392
Yeah, idk if its a combination of the birth control and just having large breasts but they get hella sore if I just let them hang. But the soreness did get a lot more noticable after I got on the pill. However this is a very little price to pay for no periods lol, one that I am more than happy to pay.
>>22985672
mmm Kind of. In the sense that I'm not sure I'd trust he'd actually want a relationship. Like if a dude told me that he just has tons and tons of flings, I'll think I'm just going to be one of those too. It's not really about the number, but the higher the number is the more I'd think I'm just going to be another number.
Then again I've been burned before by dudes just telling me what I want to hear about that kind of stuff, claiming to be interested in more than sex but that's all just a bunch of bullshit in the end, so I may be biased.
>>
>>22985809
Femanon
>>Would you feel insecure if you find out your date is much more accomplished than you Career, life skills, social standing, etc.
Maybe, but I don't think so. I think I'd just be a little concerned about being seen as a mooch or not giving enough back.
>>How long do you need to date someone before moving in with them?
Probably about a year, maybe less. It'd be more about comfort level than time but I'd want to be very certain in that decision before I start signing legal contracts and shit. I think I'd be spending a lot of time at his house/spending the night or vice versa a lot sooner though, to test the waters.
>>Would you take your significant other's last name upon marriage?
Yeah, but that's normal for women. I don't care much for my family name anyways. Only reason I'd have any other feeling about it is if he had like, a really unfortunate last name or something. Like I knew a coworker who's name was pronounced like "Asswad" I'm going to be a high school teacher. I just can't be Mrs. Asswad in a high school setting.
>>Would you want for your partner to be the breadwinner, or do you want to work as well? Does this answer change with marriage? Kids?
lol idgaf if I get shit for this, if my partner/husband told me I didn't have to work and he was ok with that, then fuck no I wouldn't work. That's living the dream as far as I'm concerned, not having to work and deal with people and devote myself entirely to my man.
Having kids is a dealbreaker for me in a relationship anyways, so it wouldn't even be an issue. I refuse to have kids, but in the unlikely chance that view changes I think having one parent in the home is only a plus. Don't have to fuck around with child care, kid gets more time with family instead of random strangers to take care of them, etc.

More to come
>>
>>22987467
Why don't I? I have a metric shit ton of female friends - the vast majority of my friends are actually female, I'm not going to abandon my friends because someone's - quite frankly - being bloody ridiculous.

Again: What happens when people are bisexual? The MAJORITY of the women I've dated have been bi; should they never be allowed to have one on one interaction with anyone because they might fuck them?

Again to me it just screams of being a raging insecurity - you ask 'why do you need to be one-on-one' and I go "Because they are just fucking people and I don't always hang out in group situations?"

If your partnership is so fragile that it's threatened by you just spending time with someone who has opposing bits, why the fuck are you dating? It's acting like someone's going to trip and fall into sex. Outside of someone flat out raping the other, it takes two consenting adults to do anything.

Why do you think your S/O will cheat on you?
>>
>>22987604
>>You're talking to someone new and you catch them in a petty lie within the first few days. How do you respond?
Depends on the lie and why. Just trying to look cool? Eh, I may call you out on it but just to tell you not to try so hard and not to be so nervous. If its something that sends a red flag in even the slightest at that early in the relationship I might call it off.
>>What is the youngest/oldest you would consider for a sexual partner? Would it be any different for a romantic partner? Post your age if you respond to this.
I'm 20, so my lowest is 18(they gotta be legal no matter what because romantic partners are always sexual for me, but sexual partners aren't always romantic.) but my absolute highest is 4 years, however I'd prefer closer to 2-3. I'm not usually into younger guys in general, especially not at this age, but I don't think I'd go much younger than 2-3 years. I may go higher when I'm older, but for now that's my limit.
>>Do you have any unusual dealbreakers? If so, what are they and why do they matter to you?
Smokes anything of any kind- I have shit lungs, I cannot physically be around smoke of any kind. Plus it all smells like shit.
Wants kids- purely because I refuse to have them and would hate to get attached to something I know has no possibility of lasting.
No college degree- I got a lot of hate for this in a thread once but I stand by it. I just think it's extremely difficult in our society to have a successful good paying job, (with opportunity for advancement and good job security) without one. Maybe this will change, but I don't really feel financially safe entering a long term relationship with someone who doesn't have a degree of some sort. I don't want to be the one financially carrying the relationship. Hypocritical because I find it ideal to be in that situation myself with my guy being the breadwinner? Yes, and I will openly admit it. But that's just how I feel.
>>
>>22987604
>>22987661
>>Your partner wants to spend the night watching tv/movies alone with someone else of the opposite sex. How does this make you feel?
Depends who. I don't think I'd mind much no matter who it is, because I like to think I'd be able to trust whoever I'm with even if hes going to hang out with an exgirlfriend. But I'd expect the same from him, if I wanted to do the exact same thing he shouldn't complain.
>>What is your ideal first date and why?
I have no clue about first dates. First dates always kinda suck if you ask me, its all about getting your feelers out for them and deciding if this is going anywhere. They're really not romantic at all.
My ideal date in general though is honestly just a night in, watching a movie or tv or playing video games. Cuddling and maybe spending the night playing with his dick lol.
>>What should someone have in their apartment/home
Cant say I've ever paid attention to anything like that. Usually if I like a guy enough to go home with him I'm far more focused on him than anything he has.
Though pets are always a plus. I love a happy dog or cat.
>>
>>22985849
Weebfemanon reporting in.
Well, casual weeb. If you're an autistic neckbeard who jizzes on his Asuka figure every night, then no you're not getting any bites from 3D women any time soon.
But enjoying anime, even if more than on a casual level, as long as you aren't crazy obsessed or act like a weird fuck about it I don't think many women would care.
I'll also note, a big thing for me when meeting weebs is "Do they know the difference between anime and real life Japan?"
I've been big on the culture and country as a whole, more so than anime. Like, I enjoy anime because I enjoy Japan, not the other way around like most American weebs.
So it's really annoying when americans try to insert "anime" phrases in (bad)japanese in their otherwise english conversations or something. Or try to apply anime tropes/logic to real life Japan. Shit like that.
>>22985867
>The area behind the balls is pretty sensitive
Never heard that one before, I'll take note.
>>22987272
I'm in no way the average, my sex drive is fucked up. I'm either going at it daily or feel no desire to in spans lasting months. Usually it's like, I enter the dry spell for whatever reason just don't feel the need or want to. Then one day I decide "Eh, yeah I could masturbate" then enters the daily masturbating schedule for a while until it gets old, repeat.
>>
>>22987433
>It baffles me. If you're dating someone and you cannot trust them with the opposite sex, why the fuck are you dating them? Your relationship should be more secure than "They don't have a chance to be around other people therefore we are safe!"
Finally somebody else without crippling insecurity and trust issues.

>>22987661
> I don't think I'd mind much no matter who it is, because I like to think I'd be able to trust whoever I'm with
And you're the second reasonable person, Mrs. Asswad!

Although I don't see why you see degrees the way you do, are you American? Perhaps the situation is different there or something.
>>
>>22987341
I dont think those are generic physical features. Im pretty sure you underestimate them. It seems youre looking for a charming, beautiful character and you try to look beyond those superficial characteristics, I get that. Anyway in the end I dont believe you would date anyone you are not attracted to, neither would I. Sure its something that can develop over time, though it is more likely to be decided by just looking at someone. That doesnt mean every attractive person is a possible partner, and where further characteristics come into place, but you can not completely look beyond superficiality, because it is in nature! I dont believe a word of anyone saying otherwise. I would never date anyone Im not attracted to and neither would you if you are honest about it. Im pretty sure those features I mentioned can be compared with big tits, big ass, beautiful statue etc. in women. Those are not must features and not everyone has the same opinion about it, but on average this is what makes people attractive on first sight.
>>
File: female_weirdos.jpg (93KB, 708x735px) Image search: [Google]
female_weirdos.jpg
93KB, 708x735px
To all femanons.

What do you hate most in a guy's sexuality?
What do you like most in a guy's sexuality?
>>
>>22987607
you seem like someones who is still friends with your ex when looking for a new relationship. I hate people like that. Its beyond hypocritical. Its a matter of respect, honesty and principle not to do that
>>
Girls: Why do you hate emotional man and showing weakness so much? Why does it disgusts you so much? I'm fucking tired of holding up the facade of stoic robot, I at least want to let myself go and actually be myself in front of the person I love but NOOOOO you get your ass dumped the moment you show some fucking weakness. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>22987934
Sounds like a bitch to me.
Men should be stoic.
>>
>>22987880
>still friends with your ex when looking for a new relationship
Lol why does everyone have to hate their ex? I'm still friends with all but 2 of my exs. Hell, my best friend is dating one of my exs. More power to them, I was not right for him and he wasn't right for me, but she is. Why would I be bitter about that when I have no romantic feelings for him at all anymore?
Sounds like you only have crash and burn shitty break ups, and aren't emotionally stable enough to have a mature break up. To me that says you don't care enough about your partners to want their happiness, only your own.
>>22987796
Yeah I'm American. Its just like a huge status thing here, no job will even give you the time of day without a degree. Like I firmly believe that the structured education such as college is a scam, and that without a degree you can be perfectly as intelligent and capable of a job as someone with a degree, but the difference is that nobody will even give you the opportunity to show it. Degrees are kind of like an additional "character reference", they just serve the purpose of vouching for your ability for you, even if it isn't true.
Without that voucher, most jobs will throw your application straight in the trash. It's just kind of the bullshit hoops you just have to jump through ya know? The game you gotta play, thats how I see it. It's dumb but that's just the way it is, people will look down on you and doubt your capabilities if you don't have your pretty piece of paper saying "I'm capable"
>>22987819
Not sure I understand what you mean by sexuality, like his sex drive or how he does it?
If so hate- (though I think hate is too strong a word for this) the amount required? Like I have a lower sex drive so it's hard to keep up. I never mind giving a handjob or something, but I don't think I'm the type to have actual sex every day. I don't think I could do it.
Like- the power of it I guess, I'm a sub so I like to be dominated. I like being overpowered in bed.
>>
>>22987934
It's not about showing emotion its whining like a little bitch about dumb shit. Such as grouping a whole sex together based on the one girlfriend you ever had that didn't feel like listening to you cry and whine about everything and you bummed her out because you were never satisfied or happy.
>>
>>22987991
You mentioned earlier
>Hypocritical because I find it ideal to be in that situation myself with my guy being the breadwinner? Yes, and I will openly admit it. But that's just how I feel.
I think a lot of women feel that way. I have to ask though, would you be fine with taking on traditionally seen female tasks. For instance cooking and cleaning?
>>
>>22987991
I knew it! :D thats complete bullshit what you are saying. I only had mature break ups, but feelings for someone you had sex with dont just fade away completely. Even if you dont have any feelings left you still had sex with that person and if he/she is around often, you also think about those situations regularly. Its ok to be friends with your ex but only if you are not in a relationship, because like I said its a matter of respect and honesty. If you cant let go of those things It is clearly a weakness of yours. I also dont believe in friendship with the opposite gender if you are straight. It always ends up as shit for one of them and everything else is just patchwork family bullshit to me. Be honest an loyal, Its not that difficult and its important if you are looking for something serious!
>>
>>22988025
Oh yeah, the only "traditional female role" I wont take on is the mothering aspect of it. My dream life would be a homemaker.
Though I didn't have the space to write it in that post, I want to clarify while this is the ideal/dream life for me, its in no way the only life I'd live. Of course I'd work to help support us as a couple/family if needed or even if he just wanted me to. The only way I'd feel comfortable being the homemaker is if my guy specifically told me he doesn't mind being the only one bringing in income (and his income is more than enough to reasonably support our lives of course).
I'm just not one of those people that gets bored without a job lol. Like those wives of rich husbands who get part time jobs because they're bored just baffle me lol.
>>
>>22987953
>>22988009

It was not fucking whining and acting like a bitch, stop fucking assuming every little thing from you bubble. My dog I've been with since I was a kid died last month and she caught me crying really hard. Broke up with me a week later saying she's just not feeling like before after seeing me like that. Is it really that hard to just understand even man has their weaknesses, this is not even a single time thing. One of my friends got dumped after his dad's funeral because "she didn't like seeing him getting emotinal", for fucks sake it's his father's funeral cut him some fucking slack.

tldr - alcohol induced rage just move along
>>
>>22988066
Sorry, but telling your partner who they can and cannot be friends with is a real red flag. I'm not telling my good male friend to hit the bricks because my boyfriend doesn't care about my life outside of him enough to respect that or trust me enough to be loyal.
And I disagree, no mature break up ends with the inability to stay friends regardless of their relationship status. I don't think you see your partners as friends at all to begin with, they were only ever strictly your romantic interest. The fact that you say you can only be friends with them is if you both are single says to me that you have no actual interest in being their friend, only that you're holding onto them for the chance you get back together.
My boyfriends are my friends first and romantic interests second. If I wouldn't tell my best girl friend she isn't allowed to hang out with guys, I can't tell my boyfriend he's not allowed to be friends with girls.
>>
>>22988103
I doubt that was the only reason. It's probably your personality. Honestly, any guy that bitches about "all grills do this!!! >:(" when they've only ever even dealt with a handful (or hearsay from other people that they can't know to be true or not) is put in the autistic list.
Protip: don't blame a whole demographic for a handful of experiences. Especially if you somehow expect that demographic to still like you for it.
>>
>>22988103
You still sound like a bitch telling us so much about your emotions and life issues like that.
Harden, dude.
>>
>>22988140
>>22988164

>le problem is you man up meme
>>
>>22988116
I hate to tell people that they cant be friends with their ex, but mostly because I think it is self evident. Its a sign of a bad hypocritical character in my mind to have that position and I am pretty sure you know about it also if you think about it, even if you try to tell me otherwise. Im not talking about the inability to be friends, I could be friends with my ex if I want to, but I dont because I am an honest and loyal person. Im not really sure if you are just naive or you are trying to take a defensive position, but I dont care to be honest.
> I can't tell my boyfriend he's not allowed to be friends with girls.
no but you can tell him that he is not allowed to be friends with his ex women and I dont think you dont have any jealousy, or general bad mood when it would come to that, if you have a serious relationship. I dont wanna sound rude but thats just reality and everything else is a bitchy and bad thing to do (at least in my opinion, and I am 100percent sure most people would agree with that)
>>
>>22987991
While it doesn't fully apply to jobs where you can score with your portfolio/work, say something CS related, you're pretty much correct about all the points you made. It's somehow similar here in Europe too but even the jobs without a degree tend to pay decent enough and once you got in, you have pretty much the same advancement possibilities.

Though yeah, seeing how you was mainly talking about US, I get your point, besides, given how easy it is to get a somehow decent degree, only the mountain of debt speaks against it.

Best of luck with your teacher aspiration, it's cool when people don't go for the most monetarily profitable jobs but shit that helps other people.

>>22988103
It's very unlikely that this was the only reason, also there is a chance that the two chicks in question were just horrible people, although seeing your posts, it's probably the former first.
>>
>>22988198
> I could be friends with my ex if I want to, but I dont because I am an honest and loyal person
How does your friendship with your ex affect your honesty and loyalty again?

> you can tell him that he is not allowed to be friends with his ex women
Telling an adult who he can/can't see. Good luck having a functional relationshit.

> I dont think you dont have any jealousy, or general bad mood when it would come to that
Even if she did, a reasonable person can look beyond their feelings and apply some motherfucking logic. Don't bother justifying your insecurity with appeal to majority, work on it.
>>
>>22988198
Not trying to be defensive nor am I naive, but I guess we just have differing opinions. I just honestly cannot see how it's hypocritical to be friends with your ex. Especially when as I said before, in my mindset I was originally friends with them, the romance was secondary and came much after. To me it's just dropping that romance aspect and returning to the relationship's original form.
I don't think it's disloyal to my boyfriend to hang out with my ex anymore than it's disloyal to hang out with my best female friend if I'd only do the same shit with him that I would with that female friend.
I genuinely and honestly say, I would not care if my boyfriend wanted to hang out with his ex if I had no reason to suspect he'd cheat. It might be a different story if she still wanted him/would disrespect both him and me by trying to make a move or "steal" him back, but that's all on her rather than my boyfriend. Even if that were the case, I still wouldn't stop him. Yeah we'd have an argument, but I'd never make that the reason we broke up.
But, I don't think you'll ever see it my way either. We're both brick walls here, I physically cannot see it the way you do and you cannot physically see it the way I do. But thankfully there are plenty of people like both of us, so we'll all find our own people.
>>
>>22988226
Not him but
>How does your friendship with your ex affect your honesty and loyalty again?
Honestly, it doesn't but I personally see it as inability to move on. If she's that bent on befriending her ex when there's so many people out there I take it she hasn't fully moved on. Greeting each other on run ins is totally fine, maybe even FB from time to time. You don't have to dislike each other.
>>22988226
>Telling an adult who he can/can't see. Good luck having a functional relationshit.
I can't tell them what to do, I can request them though. It's give and take.
>>22988226
>Don't bother justifying your insecurity with appeal to majority, work on it.
It's not necessarily insecurity. Let's see your GF hang with the ex for an extended weekend alone. I mean how does that affect her honestly and loyalty again? If she's honest and loyal, she's honest and loyal. Doesn't mean it's not disrespectful to you as her BF.
>>
>>22988204
Yeah here a high school deploma = a lifetime of managing a mcfats or doing risky labor type works.
There are like, trade schools that are kind of the middle ground but I don't know anything about them and what the job security is like for those. I get the impression they're all "as soon as someone cheaper comes along or as soon as the job is done you'll get the can" but I could be completely wrong. I'll admit my ignorance on the subject.
But yeah, I get why people don't. It is expensive and it can cause you a ton of problems. But I think the benefits of getting even just a 2 year associates in something is worth the cost. Plus my local community college and lots of others offer extreme discounts to free tuition just for not being a dumbshit in high school. Get B's in high school and care about the work and you'll have a very easy ride for a 2 year degree. And it's something to work off of and fall back on.
>>
>>22988318
>I can't tell them what to do, I can request them though. It's give and take.
If you're putting it in dealbreaker territory, like
"I cannot physically force you not to see him, but if you do I'm breaking up with you" Then in a way you are kind of forcing them, although just emotionally/psychologically instead of physically. Granted for most people with a disagreement like that it's probably better off for both parties to just split.
It's like the friend in elementary school that hates your other friend, and childishly declares "If you're friends with them you can't be friends with me!" I for one always chose the person who wasn't making me choose, and that hasn't changed.
>If she's honest and loyal, she's honest and loyal. Doesn't mean it's not disrespectful to you as her BF.
But why is it different if she goes on an extended weekend trip with her girl friends? If she sees them the same fucking way.
I respect that you wouldn't like the situation, that's just not for you, but I just think its hypocritical to attach this stigma to the one party purely because he's male and not the other. I mean, if your girl was bi would you feel the same way about her hanging out with girls too or would it only be the same if it was an ex girlfriend?
>>
>>22988318
>personally see it as inability to move on
If deeper feelings are involved. Mature people can tell that romantic shit between them won't work but given they were in a relationship already, they clearly can get along as friends. Why would anybody just throw a friendship away?

>I can't tell them what to do, I can request them though. It's give and take.
Sure but in this case you would be requesting something that cuts very deep in their personal freedom, no sane, stable person would deal with that shit. I can request my girlfriend to how me her phone too but this is a major sign of distrust, why would anybody want to deal with a partner like that?

>Let's see your GF hang with the ex for an extended weekend alone
Why the fuck not, as long she's not picking hanging with him over hanging with me, there is nothing worth mentioning about it.

>Doesn't mean it's not disrespectful to you as her BF
Hanging with her friends is disrespectful against me, how? If you see her ex any different than her female friends, it's insecurity and lack of trust on many levels already.
>>
>>22988392
>to show me her phone*
Almost year 2016 of the Lord, still no edit function.
>>
>>22988412
edit function would kill the shitpost you cunt.
>>
File: tumblr_m1loo1R4FS1r3ce2io1_250.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1loo1R4FS1r3ce2io1_250.gif
961KB, 240x180px
>>22988412
And we all know jackie 4chan won't deliver on such a feature lol.
>>
>>22988420
>>22988423
Fuck off, guys. My dream won't die so easy!
>>
>>22987433
cause its fucking retarded. i shouldnt even respond to non-monogamy scum like you.

youve got to be fucking kidding me, hanging out with the opposite gender is fucking impossible without some level of sexual attraction, you basically admit it without directly saying it.

and yea ideally they wouldnt interact anyone and wed just be obsessed as hell with each other.

and no im not gonna trust them the same way i wouldnt expect them to trust me with the opposite gender. in fact from me that type of behavior is encouraged. i want someone who is super fucking loyal. and youre honestly fucking stupid if you think being around the opposite gender doesnt do anything.

people like you digust me i dont care if you are male or female, youre a disgrace either way.
>>
>>22988636
>I can't look at a chick without wanting to bang her
>therefore everybody is like that
How old are you, friend?
>>
>>22985809
>>>Male
At this point in my life, very. My mind has been all about finding the right job/career and good friends, so someone who has all that might make me feel shitty (even though obviously it's not their fault, it's mine).
A year but probably 2 or more. It depends on if our combined income is good enough to afford somewhere decent.
Nope.
>Would you want for your partner to be the breadwinner, or do you want to work as well?
I'd prefer we both continue working, even if we have kids. Double income can do a whole lot.
If it's just a petty lie, no big deal.
>What is the youngest/oldest you would consider for a sexual partner?
Funnily enough all my partners are usually a year or two older than me, I'm not sure if that's just random chance or not. I'm 23.
Cleanliness is a major one, so many people I've dated had incredibly messing houses and cars. If they don't care about cleaning or their stuff or even decent hygiene, I'm out.
It depends on the friendship. If it's a lifelong or long time friend, I'm cool with it. But someone relatively new? Nope.
I like the simple things so a day at the beach with some fish and chips sounds ideal and comfy.
A piano, guitar or art supplies. I find creativity attractive.
>>
>>22979819
yes, i wear a baggy sweater or a coat over.
>>
>>22984023
reading & writing : )
>>
>>22989476
This

Hooodie life
>>
>>22987808
I'm a dude. And yes, those are really fucking generic physical features. No shit that no-one wants to date someone they don't find physically attractive - my stance is very much 'physical aesthetics get me talking to you, who you are gets me interested'. I'm not going to cross a space or go out of my way to interact with someone that doesn't seem appealing to me, but just being easy on the eyes doesn't go super far with me. Someone needs to be a person of substance to actually develop more than that initial flicker.

But tall? 'Not bad looking'? These are fucking generic things. They don't describe anything about a person in the slightest bit, and I would imagine you would be upset if you were dating someone and they said your best features were that you were 'Tall, not bad looking, and not an asshole'. Whoop-de-fucking-do, that's really a high praise.

I'm not discounting physical traits, I'm saying that "tall" and "not bad looking" are fucking generic as fuck. On average, dudes are taller than women - which is what women are usually saying when they want a 'tall guy'. Are there people who specifically want dudes who fall into an objective tall category? Yup! But that's only a SLIGHT narrowing, it doesn't really describe ANYTHING beyond one physical aspect that is largely pretty unremarkable unless you're fucking towering over everyone.

"Tall", "not bad looking", "not an asshole" doesn't equate to "big tits/big ass/beautiful stature". They equate to "Short", "not bad looking", and "not a bitch".

>>22987880
Okay, ignoring that there's nothing objectively wrong with being friends with your ex AS LONG AS ITS PURELY THAT AND IT'S NOT LITERALLY YOU JUST TRYING TO PASSIVELY PURSUE THEM / ARE IN LOVE WITH THEM, so you know, "being a grown ass adult and taking both account and responsibility of your emotions", how would that be 'beyond hypocritical' and how does it become a matter of 'respect, honesty, and principle'? That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>22987934
Pro-tip here, but it might be more relevant for when you're older (I'm 27, so a wee bit outside normal age range).

It's not so much that most women* (asterisk included because, yes, you will always meet people with unhealthy gender norms who actually believe that men shouldn't have any fucking emotion at all) expect dudes to not be emotional, it's that the vast majority of us dudes end up bottling up emotions and then setting it off like a fire hose in someone's face.

By that I mean: GENERALLY, most dudes only have emotional support in the form of their S/O; women have a wide range of emotional support. Dudes will hide all emotion and vulnerability from their partner, annnnnnd then when they feel comfortable they open it up.

But they don't open it up big, it goes from "I AM A STOIC INDIVIDUAL WHO IS PUT TOGETHER AND IN CONTROL OF MYSELF" to a high pressure wave of something contrary to the image you've developed. And it comes out HARD. Unceasingly. This massive fucking torrent that someone is forced to deal with all at once.

That's a lot for people to take in.

You're ALLOWED to feel shit, you're ALLOWED to be vulnerable, you're ALLOWED to exist beneath the facade. But be fucking open about it. Allow yourself to feel emotion with someone, and to feel vulnerable. Don't just decide that you want to knock the cap off of the fire hydrate and drown them in a sudden torrent. That's a whole lot of fucking shit to deal with.
>>
>>22988066
You're projecting like fuck here. You're saying what you feel is YOUR situation, and saying it's the same for everyone here.

Best example I can make? The people who have cheated on me are the people who have been absolutely fucking paranoid and SURE that I was cheating on them. They had the desire to do it, so were sure that I wanted to cheat. Then they cheated, and thought therefore I *HAD* to be cheating too. It's fucking stupid.

I would question anyone that goes "I ONLY HAD MATURE BREAKUPS", because I've had immature breakups and I can freely admit it. It's part of life. There's nothing objectively wrong with that, but it doesn't mean ALL breakups or relationships are like that.

Sex doesn't innately mean emotional connection, and yes, feelings can fade away - it's potentially part of "why you broke up in the first place". If you had an amicable break because of reasons like, say, YOU (or both of you) LOST FEELINGS FOR (each) OTHER, the nature of the break up means that feelings aren't in the mix.

Annnnnd even then? So what if someone thinks about those situations regularly? I don't care if people fantasize about their ex, or previous times they've had sex - as long as it doesn't intrude on my relationship with them.

Granted just the fact you're going:
>> I also dont believe in friendship with the opposite gender if you are straight.

Speaks fucking VOLUMES. The opposite gender is just fucking people. If anyone dictated that I cannot be friends with someone because of what bits they have between their legs, I'd drop them immediately and walk off. My best friend of eight years now is female, should I immediately stop being friends with her when I start seeing someone? That's fucking daft.

Annnnd, to bring the question up again, WHAT IF THEY ARE BI? Should they then not be friends with *anyone*?
>>
>>22980693
I didn't know red meat had that effect. What's some food to eat that might improve things?
>>
>>22988066

Honesty, loyalty, and friends with the opposite gender is not opposing concepts. Arguing that they are is just fucking stupid.

Again: Why the fuck are you dating someone if you apparently believe them being around someone with the same bits as you will destroy your entire relationship? Where's the sense of trust or loyalty?

How fucking old are you?

>>22988198
How the fuck does being friends with your ex is a sign of 'hypocritical character'? To speak again of mature relationships - it's going "Hey, I was really close with this person because I like them as a person and we get along well, but we don't function as a couple for whatever reason."

You're basically asserting that its hypocritical because it's not being honest and loyal but not actually defending that point in any way what so ever.

It comes down to this:
YOU SHOULDN'T BE TELLING YOUR PARTNER WHAT THEY CAN AND CANNOT DO, OUTSIDE OF THE RELATIONSHIP CONTRACT IN AND OF ITSELF. If you do not agree with that relationship contract, you don't have a fucking relationship. You're not their parent, they are an adult, and it's not your job or *right* to dictate how they live their life.

You're not defending your argument, you're saying "It is because it is and you're a bad person for thinking otherwise and you totally know what I'm talking about, you bad person."

>>22988318
Do you only date people with the intention to fuck them? I date people because I like who they are as a person; the sex and romance is an aspect of that, yes, but it's quite possible for the sex and romance to not work out. In which case I still like them for who they are.

I don't really understand that last point in comparison to your argument though - you make a point of if your partner hangs out with their ex for a weekend, it doesn't affect their honesty and loyalty .. So what's wrong with it? Why is it disrespectful to spend time with someone?
>>
>>22988636
I wasn't always non-monogamous, and just because I am non-monogamous, doesn't mean I have no platonic friends. I have fucked a LOT of my friends, yes, but that doesn't therefore mean that I have fucked ALL of my friends or that I will. I have a ton of platonic friends who just happen to be super fucking awesome to hang out with.

But to change this then:
What happens if a friend is gay?
What happens if your partner is bi?

If they are bi, should they never fucking hang out with anyone because it's impossible to hang out with some level of sexual attraction? Or wait, no, if they can be friends with other women without sexual attraction (despite being potentially attracted to them!) why can they not be friends with men?

If the friend is gay, is it okay for them to hang out with the friend, when the friend may be sexually attracted to them?

On top of that: WHO GIVES A FUCK IF THERE'S SEXUAL ATTRACTION? If your S/O says that they would ride the fuck out of Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitts/Whoever-the-fuck's face, does that mean anything? That's an argument on par with saying "YOU SHOULDN'T LOOK AT PORN BECAUSE YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME."

If someone is super fucking loyal, *they aren't going to fucking bang someone, even if they are sexually attracted to them*. You make a point of "you cannot even look at women without wanting to fuck them", and then project it onto me (woo, thanks buddy), but if you're loyal and in love with someone, are you going to go and bang other women?

Or is the only reason you won't go and bang other women because you're not interacting with them? In which case, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU LOYAL?

>>and yea ideally they wouldnt interact anyone and wed just be obsessed as hell with each other.

Holy shit that's an incredibly unfucking healthy and unfucking realistic relationship. How do they work? How do you work? You're going to work with the opposite sex. Life means you're going to interact with them.

How old are you? Seriously.
>>
>>22989836
Red meat and smoking are notably considered to be quite bad; similarly I wouldn't suggest eating a ton of garlic or asparagus.

In general though, citrus and fruits are generally considered to positively affect taste - pineapple is a notable recommendation that tends to positively influence taste.
>>
>>22988685
fuck off how old are you that you think people dont look at other people? >>22989904
if you think im reading this youre fucked in the head
>>
>>22989922
I don't give a shit if you read it or not. Congratulations, it's less than, what, 2000 characters? Truly it's a massive stretch of the literary ability! I would hate to stress you overly much, you might, I don't know, have a fucking aneurysm. I would hate to have that on my hands.

Seriously though, I don't give a shit if you read it, but at least fucking develop your points without deciding to project your insecurities onto EVERY other fucking person.
>>
>>22989908
Well I don't smoke so I'm good there but going easy on red meat and garlic won't be easy. I suppose I can try and balance it with more fruit.
>>
>>22989945
theyre not insecurities because they are different views from yours cupcake.

i like loyalty and strong commitment.
>>
>>22989960
They are insecurities because you:

- Project yourself onto everyone else. You assume because you feel you cannot hang out with the other gender, others therefore cannot as well

- Apparently assume that me being non-monogamous means shit all, or affects you in any way. How does my relationship orientation contribute to any of this, in any fashion?

- Have an incredibly insecure attachment - the aforementioned "Ideally we wouldn't interact with ANYONE." People with secure attachments don't say that kind of shit.

- Talk about how you want someone 'super fucking loyal', but have literally no faith in their loyalty because you assume if they are around someone else, they will fuck them.

- You also go to say that you *shouldn't* be trusted around the opposite sex, because you *will* fuck them. Sure sounds like loyalty and strong commitment to me, really.

- And to jump back a notch; honestly, the fact that you seem to think that someone finds another person sexually attractive means .. Anything, really. An adult can interact with someone they find sexually attractive without doing anything about it.

Nothing about what your 'idealized relationship' sounds healthy. Seriously. It's a super fucking dependent relationship built essentially around the idea of self isolation and fear of literally anyone stealing away your partner, instead of any level of trust in your relationship or partner.
>>
>>22989824
>>22989874
stop being so offended by things I say. I would appreciate it, its only my opinion like the dude from Big Lebowski would say :D I understand your way of thinking, though I have a bit old fashioned way of a relationship. Im not like a hardcore christian or muslim or something, I mean I dont have any problems with have sex before marriage, having the freedom what to do etc. but I think there are limits and a friendship with your ex (which is a typical desire for more women than men) is just what I think of bullshit and hypocrisy. From my personal perspective, I dont want my ex etc. to think about sex with their ex or friends and if its like that I dont want that to happen regularly(this has nothing to do with cheating at first btw.). Like I said, it has much to do with loyalty and I am doing the same, because I have those principles. I understand to some extend the matter of honor etc. mostly people from southern Europe/Middle East have(im German and Greek btw).I think feminism definitely has some importance in a modern society, but most modern feminists are women, who base their ideologies purely on themselves, which has nothing to do with equal rights anymore,nor do they feel regrets about it, they dont take into consideration how others feel about it, because its a modern way of lifestyle etc. just because they can. Its like the exploitation of things, strong women in the past already did for them, and thats why I find it to be bullshit. It is a great feeling if you know what your partner is willing to offer and renounce to be with you and it makes a relationship a way more personal and appreciating thing. I dont think that men never have ex girlfriends as friends, but I think its much less common. Even if you are just friends with your ex, its always an easy option to do anything sexual if you want to.I mean you were attracted to each other for a reason and this just doesnt disappear all of a sudden. Even if you try it(from my own experience)
>>
>>22990003
thanks for the analysis freud be sure to turn that theory into the board.

seriously why do you think i want to read all that, let alone respond to the whole thing.

wait watch this, dude youre insecure because you feel the need to write essays to prove you are correct and validate your intelligence.
>>
>>22988316
yeah you are absolutely right. We just have different opinions about this, I just cant understand your way of thinking and you probably cannot understand mine either. But it was interesting to hear about that. Appreciate it.
>>
>>22990026
I'm not actually offended - I tend towards a bombastic nature. In all honesty, it's more essentially attempting to grab you by the shoulders and shake you in order to have you reconsider what your views are and why you hold your views.

>> you seem like someones who is still friends with your ex when looking for a new relationship. I hate people like that. Its beyond hypocritical. Its a matter of respect, honesty and principle not to do that

Things like this aren't actually explorations of an opinion outside of essentially trying to argue "You sound like (what [I] consider) to be a bad person, because those traits are bad traits. Because they are bad traits." You've not defended your position at all outside of, again, the "because they are bad".

I *like* seeing you explore the views in this ( >>22990026 ) post, it's what I am trying to make you do in the first place.

That being said: Again, it comes down to this: How is it a bullshit or hypocritical to be friends with your ex? You're saying why you view it to be *negative*, but you're not actually exploring why the hell it's a *hypocritical* or *bullshit* thing.

It's fine to say "I don't want my ex to think about sex with their friends or ex's", but that doesn't say anything about hypocrisy. I would love to explore a different aspect though - what happens if said ex is a person that they fell apart on amicable terms because of things like dysfunctional relationships, a loss of feelings, or to be hugely bloody direct, a lack of sexual desire for them?

Because that's quite distinctly possible. Right now there's a base assumption that "because they've had sex in the past with someone, they will actively be desiring/thinking about sex with that person." A secondary aspect of that I would love to query you on, is ... How does that affect you / change the relationship you have with the person, if as you said, it's nothing to do with cheating.
>>
>>22989751
dude
>They equate to "Short", "not bad looking", and "not a bitch".
you cant be serious. height has no affect at all in an attractiveness on women, thats total bullshit. The reason why height is attractive in men is because they seem stronger and more likely to protect a women, thats something completely irrelevant with women I dont want a women to protect me wtf? A big dick is very much comparable to big tits in women and it kinda cringes me that you are so defensive about it, If you have a small dick its definitely nothing to be ashamed about, but you also have to realize that its less attractive. Your bitching is fucking annoing dude, you relate to stupidity when it comes to disagreements like your way of thinking is the only right way to approach something its ridiculous.
>>
>I'm not actually offended - I tend towards a bombastic nature. In all honesty, it's more essentially attempting to grab you by the shoulders and shake you in order to have you reconsider what your views are and why you hold your views.

that sounds like you try to convince me that your opinion is right and mine wrong, its cringy dude your argument is ridiculous. I think a lot about stuff and having different opinions about things is not a bad thing and I have no problem with talking about them, but dont be a fuckin douchebag or try to start a pointless discussion, because you get those constantly already. And I dont want to justify that ex thingy topic btw. Its only related to principles and principles are always related to respect. Its something thats important to me and thats the only thing that matters.
>>
>>22990026
Honestly, I have absolutely no idea why you bring feminism into this. That kind of confuses me. You don't even really .. Explore it either.

Honestly, I find the whole idea of "your partner should have to sacrifice things for you" to be a problematic view point. I understand to degrees what you mean because it's about how a person expresses their affection to you, but I think it's a kind of ... Toxic approach, personally. I want to be addictive to someone's life, not have to say "you have to remove aspects of your life to be with me". Yes, in your case, you're talking about a singular element - but the general gist does bother me.

Additionally: If your relationship is loyal, even if its an easy option to have sex, it doesn't mean that you're going to take it or that anything will happen.

>>22990086
You can change it to "petite" if you so desire, but I would point to the tall women I know that have a difficult time finding partners because apparently a lot of dudes are insecure about dating women taller than they are.

Good fucking lord though on the projection - big tits are a purely aesthetic feature; it doesn't impact the sexual aspect at all outside of your own aesthetic appraisal of it. A big dick can *actively fucking harm your sex life*, there's a lot of women (including in this fucking thread) that really don't tend to want a huge cock. Yes, SOME people find it visually appealing, and SOME people are going to find it sexually satisfying, but 3/4th of women cannot get off from PIV sex.

Also: I made a single throwaway comment on the dick thing in my first post. The entire post you're fucking quoting is talking about height, looks, and "not being an asshole".
>>
>>22990131
I think big tits impact the sexual aspect a lot! I love titjobs and you cant do that with A-B sized titties as well. yeah i know you were talking about that stuff... I cant mention all aspects in detail because there is a word limit in those posts and i have to translate my thoughts first since english is not my mother tongue. I dont find "not being an asshole" as generic, because 90percent (or more) are assholes in my opinion. It is not common to be loyal or honest, it is not common to care about others etc. I think its highly underrated not to be an asshole, especially because its fuckin hard to do. I believe that all humans are evil in nature and try to cope with it as best as possible (Hobbes). It is kinda complicated to go into detail because it will require me to explain philosophical aspects which are too long and detailed and difficult to translate for me. Anyway I dont think not being an asshole is generic, the other way around, its tough as fuck. (height might be somewhat generic though because of your explanation)
>>
>>22990113
...You do realize you were the one to engage in this in the first place, right? I was responding to someone else, and you jumped in to say I was hypocritical (without clarifying why), and that I was apparently lacking in respect, honesty, and principles (also without clarifying why). I literally don't give a shit that you 'hate' me, but you tried to engage me in the first place - presumably because I said I feel like people who are insecure about their partners hanging out with the opposite sex are speaking from a point of insecurity.

Then never bothered to explain why it's anything *but* insecurity, outside of the fact you feel like a relationship is more serious if someone has to sacrifice something for you.

Which you only brought up last post.

Most of your shit is all circular reasoning about how it's 'self evident', and that 'we know it too', and that again it's hypocritical. If you want to attack my point of view, absolutely, fucking go for it - but *fucking elaborate on why the hell you're attacking my point of view*.

To be blunt, right now it comes across like you're upset at my point of view, but have no ability to articulate why, so you're just trying to attack me in order to shut down the discussion. If you want to just agree to disagree then I'm perfectly satiated - I think it's an entirely unhealthy view point to have, but if you simply are going "This is simply my viewpoint, and I'm not changing or debating it" then there's absolutely no fucking reason for me to delve into it.

But if you're going to try to argue it, and/or attack my point of view, I'm going to argue back in turn.

So here's the question: Do you want to simply agree to disagree, or do you want to try to actually have a discussion?
>>
>>22990205
I dont hate you dude dont over analyze this conversation mate, if i hated you i wouldnt reply to that in the first place. I never wanted to attack your point of view, I just explained mine. Having discussions is just an unpleasant shitty thing to do (thats why I dont have an interest in debating or changing my mind - mainly because no adult changes his opinion all of a sudden, its a slow process of finding your inner character and no matter of debate) in my point of view, I like to have conversations instead. Anyway Im gonna play some vidya now. have a good one
>>
>>22990204
Mnn. I will rephrase my argument in this way then: 'Not being an asshole' is generic not because most people aren't assholes, but because it's a fairly expectant trait - like I said, the vast majority of people do not want to date someone who treats them like an asshole. There ~are~ going to be those who want that / pursue that, or whatever such, but they are more the exception of the rule. It's generic because someone who you're pursuing/flirting with/dating is going to expect from the get go, that you're not an asshole.

That is to say that it's generic because it's not a trait that really stands out, it simply means "Okay, so you've got baseline eligibility to date people." It's the same issue that bugs me with dudes who go on about being a "Nice Guy" - it's simple social expectation. It doesn't actually *mean* anything, and ergo, it doesn't really get any crazy reception. People want someone who is kind, caring, yadda yadda - people who possessive positive personality traits, not just someone who 'isn't an asshole'. That's not a positive character trait, it's just .. A lack of a negative one. Similarly with being 'not bad looking', it's not describing a positive characteristic, it's just saying that you're not ugly.

Again I suppose the way I would best describe it is: How would you feel if a partner described you in those terms? "Tall, not bad looking, not an asshole" - and sure, why not, we can toss on "has a big dick." Stereotypically most dudes will beam over the last one, but do you really feel positive reactions from *any* of the other stuff? I would feel pretty fucking negative about being described in such a manner.

>>22990232

Refer to:
>>22987880
>>you seem like someones who is still friends with your ex when looking for a new relationship. I hate people like that. Its beyond hypocritical. Its a matter of respect, honesty and principle not to do that
>>
>>22990131
> there's a lot of women (including in this fucking thread) that really don't tend to want a huge cock
Ayyye I'm one of them lol. Srsly dudes, bragging about cock size is not going to work 100% of the time. If it's me, its actually going to work against you lol. Big dicks just freak me out and look painful. Guess I like Asian men for a reason. (Thatsajoke)
>>
>>22990272
I simply dont like to say im a good looking awesome guy with a perfect character. If I do that I sound like a fuckin douche and I also dont think that I am a nice guy who deserves pussy like no other, that would make me an unreflecting an hero. thats why I described it like that. I have some weaknesses like anyone else, but I constantly try not to be too shitty and this is definitely not a common thing. Yeah maybe this good person stuff is expected, nevertheless it is highy underrated. What others say about character trades etc. is something completely different. I just dont like to describe myself on a high horse and come across like a retard. I also try to be realistic because there are better people than me on this world for sure, I found it realistic and modest enough to describe that situation (even if I meantioned that macho aspect - it is still a postive feature, but not as tough as defining my character). For some reason I still feel like we are constantly busy by justifying our own posts and thats kind of a shame
>>
To either: What's in your opinion the best age to get married? And if so, how long would you want to be dating the person first?
>>
>>22990656
It depends, I would base it more on the person than what "age" you should aim for.

I think you should definitely start looking for long-term partners at about 30 however if you haven't started already. Your early to mid 20s were a time to experiment and a chance to fuck up and have it not matter much. After that it's generally seen you should really commit to something.

After you find someone you can see yourself with for a significant amount of your life, the marriage question becomes rather easy.
>>
seriously such a verbose faggot. like shut the fuck up>>22990272
>>
File: idfkwhatimdoing.jpg (373KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
idfkwhatimdoing.jpg
373KB, 1280x720px
>>22983682
Shave, then use a pumice stone on off days to kinda keep skin smooth and wear down the hair that's growing back. I have fine hair so I can get away with it for a day or two, but I dunno about other people.
>>22983679
This site, plentyoffish, Tinder possibly if all the profiles that stay they're only on there for hook ups are anything to go by.
>>22983719
Get over yourself.
>>22984013
Honestly, I don't think there are any 'rules' beyond the fact that most means of dating and hooking up is done online these days. Try Tinder, Bumble, OKCupid, or similar apps. Phone apps work best if you live in a populated area.

I know for my area there's this thing called Events and Adventures for singles to go on group events with, maybe your area has something similar?
>>22984670
Could be a personality thing, then. I can pack for two days in one backpack, but I know my mom packs a whole trunk full of crap.
>>22984682
I have no fucking idea how people do this. I figure when I move to a place where I can be SEEN while walking my dog, it can be a means for people to approach me and chat...but we shall see. Direct face to face interaction is scary.
>>22984797
No, because I am those things as well. I can understand people with the same traits, joke about it and such. Granted, I do better with guys who nudge me out of my shell.
>>22985019
It depends on the sort of awkward. If you're a shy person, engage them over txt/im first aplenty to get a connection there. Be upfront that you're anxious in person. It's what I do. it ends up making me endearing or something.
>>22985109
ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I'm a sucker for dirty talk n texting.
>>22985615
I'd swipe left unless you had something witty in your profile and/or a puppy.
>>22985672
Hmm. Maybe you're giving off some sort of player vibe, that you're only interested in sex?
>>
>>22990874 (You)
cont. because I like answering questions, plznobully

>>22985809
female here
No
About three months at minimum
Eeeh, don't really want to deal with the paperwork
I'm not gonna have kids so I'd prefer we both work.
My impression would drop, would be wary.
I'm 29. I try to stick by a 10/5 rule...but 20 seems my current limit for youngest, which feels REALLY weird if I think too hard about it.
Smokers, cause muh asthma. Must love animals, cause I have a dog n two cats.
Don't care as long as he's being straight up. I hang with my male friends in platonic ways, too. If he's being shady, I'm gonna call him on it. Had an ex pull that shit.
Some day someone will go to the zoo with me for a first date. It would be super cute. I really like DC's zoo, okay...
Books. Specifically books I could enjoy reading and possibly borrowing or chatting about.
>>
This girl (19) and I (20) have only gone on two dates together and the second date went really well. She initiated a lot more than I did, moving over to my side of the seat "to get a better view" (ferris wheel) or cuddling up next to me, both of which allowed me the chance to either kiss her or cuddle with her/kiss her, or at the very end her just straight up kissing me before we departed, do there is obviously some mutual attraction.

Unfortunately the last 2 times I tried to make a third date I don't know if she flaked out at the last minute or if she had a legitimate excuses (the first two were evening dates but I wanted the third to do something we talked about but is only open during the day). I mean, it is the holidays, she works retail (6 day work weeks currently), and she does live with her parents so I kind of know how that is where if you aren't working that day you can get dragged around to your grandparents or your parents throw work on you. I have also been the only one initiating the texting conversations so far and it also feels like phone issues may be happening since occasionally texts come in corrupted or not at all.

I feel like I should just stop contacting her for right now and just wait until after the holidays for things to settle down work and family wise for her. If she takes the initiative to contact me first in between now and then I'll respond, but it feels like I'm the one doing most of the pulling right now. She also lives 40-70 minutes away so thats a bit difficult sometimes. I should probably also consider actually calling her instead of just texting but I wouldn't really know what to say. Any advice?
>>
>>22991012
Ease back on the contact a little. Not a heap but contact her once every two days and if she doesn't respond, just wait another day to try again. The holidays can be hectic for anyone, especially people working in retail.

Call her one night though and try and make a date.
>>
>>22990802
So you're not only insecure but also have trouble to read something longer than a tweet? Sad as it gets.
>>
>>22991886
why is he insecure? I agree with him that it was kind of verbose. There is not much content in those words and many of those accusations are insignificant. It is tough to have any conversation when you have to respond to all of of those neglectable things without making any kind of substantial point to it. I kinda felt like being under interrogation to be honest. I mean he seems to be an expert in over analyzing everything I mentioned and starting to find any point to prove that I am wrong in anything just to justify his way of thinking. Thats rather what I call low self esteem and insecurity. I dont hate that dude but I am sure I would never spend any time with that kind of person in private. It was interesting to see and appreciated it nevertheless.
>>
>>22991886
when I read your comments you also make a pretty damn annoing impression. Like stop being so fucking bitchy about everything you behave like a feminazi. Chill the fuck out and accept there are other opinions out there, you are mature enough to live with that arent you?
>>
>>22991923
>why is he insecure?
>>22988636
>>22987607
This two posts sum up the shit pretty well.

> I agree with him that it was kind of verbose.
Well, the guy certainly wasn't minimalistic and could get his point across faster but there was hardly that much to read.

> accept there are other opinions out there
Where did you get the idea that I don't? The opinions of insecure people don't affect me the slightest since I prefer not to spend my time with them; I am just trying to help an anon and offer a deeper perspective on his thinking and what causes it. Whether he uses it or not, is not up to me.
>>
Ok I take back the opinion thingy, it seems a bit insecure indeed, I agree. but things like
>The opinions of insecure people don't affect me the slightest since I prefer not to spend my time with them; I am just trying to help an anon and offer a deeper perspective on his thinking and what causes it. Whether he uses it or not, is not up to me.
sound a bit douchy to me, like you are some self-styled guru or something :D
>>
>>22991985
I get how it can sound douchy, and since one is limited when analyzing yourself it might be even true, no idea. The actual intention was just to throw in the perspective from a random individual, who had similar shit to deal with. (And kill some time, so it certainly wasn't as non confrontational as it should be ideally.)
>>
>>22991998
thats a pretty good answer anon. Yeah probably same goes for me to some extend. Have a good day mate
>>
>>22992002
Take care, man
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.