[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had long hair most of my life but my hairline is so fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: vqARcAX.jpg (1MB, 2010x900px) Image search: [Google]
vqARcAX.jpg
1MB, 2010x900px
I had long hair most of my life but my hairline is so fucked by now that it needs to go. Any advice on what kind of hairstyle would suit me?
>>
don't see anything wrong desu
>>
that's pretty tame bro. it's not gonna suddenly look better if you cut it off. unless you start getting the patch on the top of your head or the middle of your hairline starts going, too, long hair still looks fine.
>>
>>22894575
You vain, insecure shit.
>>
You have years before you need to worry.
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>22894575
>>22894575

hairline looks fine because it's wide and not the classic M shape.

If I were you I'd get on the big 3 (finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral) and keep the long hair. If the hairline bothers you consider FUE hair transplant to improve it a bit - you wouldn't need many grafts.
>>
Your hairline looks fine to me. You can't expect to always keep the hairline you had as a child. I think Most men have a hairline like yours.
>>
>>22894575
you look fine, dude.
>>
Shave it and your hairline won't be existing
>>
>>22894575
Looks fine, your hairline isnt really bad. You are going to have to cut your hair when you grow up though, so you might as well do it now.
>>
File: IM_A_GUY.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IM_A_GUY.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
you think your hairline is fked? bro pls
>>
>>22894575
Don't cut it
>>
>>22894575
looks alright to me senpai
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.