[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody legit from Spain or knows a lot about Spain that can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (73KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
73KB, 1280x853px
Anybody legit from Spain or knows a lot about Spain that can answer some questions for me?
>>
>>22884715
Dude there's already a Spain thread and I've been in like the last 3 of them asking the same questions since I'm a fresh expat.

Nobody seems willing to help online but IRL everyone is super friendly in Spain.
>>
>>22884765
I have a project due very soon and it would be awesome if I could some insight from a Spaniard. Oh well, I'll just look somewhere else I guess
>>
>>22884795
I could probably kind of help somewhat depending on the nature of the questions, as I am friends with the maintenance guy at the resort and he'd probably be willing to answer questions. What's up?
>>
>>22885120
About Cataluña and why they want to be independent. Please
>>
>>22885150
I've heard a lot of it has to do with Franco. I'd help more but Roberto (resort man) is asleep and I don't know a whole lot more about it. Just do your research, this sounds kind of like a school project that you are wanting others to research for you rather than a school project of obtaining other's opinions on ongoing issues in Spain.
>>
>>22885207
Nah, I already did my research. I just wanted to have the opinion of a Spaniard
>>
>>22884765
I've seen you in 3 threads now that are relevant to me, post some kind of contact already
>>
>>22886048
Check newspapers, you don't want to quote some Anon and have to write "source: 4chan/soc/", right?

If you just want to hear different opinions try other boards like /int/.
>>
I hate my life, I hate myself, I'm nobody, just want to disappear, and I think this is the right way.

Goodbye.
>>
Fuck Catalonia.
I feel Spanish
>>
>>22885150
I was did an exchange in Madrid for 8 months. 4chan is a really shitty place to go for this kind of stuff, though. Ya know google exists, right?

Anyway, Cataluña basically has it's own culture, it's own language (Catalan), it's own education system, and it's own society almost separated from the greater society of Spain. Spain doesn't want to relinquish hold of them, though, for several reasons, one of them being the loss of Barcelona, which generates a ton of revenue for Spain. Therefore, it would be a huge economic loss.

anyway, my Spanish friends, since they're younger and therefore more liberal, basically believed that Cataluña should be it's own independent nation. Some didn't really care about Barcelona being lost, others did, but those that didn't weren't taking into account the negative impact on the country. So for the most part, I think Spaniards wouldn't have an issue with Cataluña separating if it didn't mean Barcelona would separate with them.
>>
Que quieres?
>>
>>22888734
I'm Spaniard, and I am against them getting apart. Yes, they have their own things, just as the basques, but we're in 2015 almost 2016, it's about time to stop thinking on dividing countries and more about joining them. And they can perfectly preserve their culture being part of Spain. It will end up being lost? Yes, ALL cultures do, they evolve, they left things apart that differences them with others and join together. it's the natural process, and I think it should be 100% logic that fuck countries, we are all the same species yet every five seconds we have to demonstrate how disconnected from the rest of the world are, and even have pride about it?
>>
>>22885150

>Cataluña has been fucked up by Spain multiple times during history by the rest of Spain, censuring it's identity, language, etc
>2015 and they still feel different/special
>They take advantage of the horrible actual political situation to try to escape trough their room window like a damn grounded child
>Spain doesn't want to let go because it would destabilize the whole country's economy (Spain lives from the tourism, and Cataluña owns a share of it)
>The European Union threats Cataluña with leaving it out if they go independent
>Cataluña keeps with its tantrums
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.