[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kek thread recently convinced my gf to go black (not that it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 997688280.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
997688280.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
kek thread

recently convinced my gf to go black (not that it took much convincing). hopefully i'll be allowed to film although that may prove more difficult to convince.

stories/questions etc
>>
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You said laying c.u.c.k.
>>
Well if ya need your gf fuck3d id be glad to make her my bitch
>>
>>22870323
i used to ask myself the same question. eventually decided to embrace it. its just a fetish, i guess. if it were possible to trade it for another fetish i probably would.
>>
>>22870338
Cool think about fetishes and fantasies is that you don't have to do them. You can just live them out in your head. Now you get to deal with it in real life with all the possible consequences that come with it.
>>
why do you call her gf?
>>
bump for more
>>
File: 1447884607997.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447884607997.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
Kill yourself faggot!
>>
>Be half black
>Super Christian white girl I dated a few times in college hits me up
>She's married
>Beats around the bush a whole bunch
>Her husband wants to watch or at least listen while I fuck the shit out of her in a hotel room
>Nothing is off limits, no condoms, no birth control

This is awkward, but the off possibility of the sex being super hot is actually tempting me.
>>
You're a a failure of a man.
>>
>>22870316
Do you have a small penis? I've always been curious as to why someone would let another man fuck their woman, I figured it was probably because they had a small penis and wanted to see their woman pleased.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.