[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever a good idea to get back with an ex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (16KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 669x627px
Is it ever a good idea to get back with an ex?
>>
>>22761015
rarely, to the point it might as well be no
>>
You two could be the fraction of a percent that succeed. You just probably won't be.
>>
File: Feat.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
Feat.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
>>22761015
Only if you're stronger than before
>>
>>22761015
It depends on the circumstances. Most people who I have met who eventually got married, had periods that they have split up. Heck, even my own parents broke up maybe 3 times, and they have a fantastic marriage going on 19 years now. (They are 40, met at 16)
I think it could work, if it is truly, truly because you feel like you two could be each others life partners. But if it is just to drown out loneliness then it will not work.
>>
>>22761840

Damn bruh. Makes me wish I hadn't completely and utterly burned all bridges with my ex. We got along really well up until the end and I think there definitely could've been a chance of us getting back together at some point.

Then again if I hadn't I probably would've been sitting around waiting to get back together instead of moving on with my life.
>>
no

all you are doing is setting the precedent that it's OK for your partner to break your heart and fuck other people and you will still take them back

literally the most pathetic desperate thing you can do and
>>
>>22764160

>every break up is because of cheating

I think you would struggle to find a couple who have been together for most of their life who haven't broken up and had problems.

Like a previous anon said, my parents in the first few years of seeing each other were on and off and then had a happy marriage.
>>
>>22764007
Well, who knows you might cross paths again?
My parents and both set grandparents seperated for short periods of time (parent's 2 weeks few months, grandparents were around 6months on both side) but usually that isn't the case. Most of their friends who ended up marrying an ex had been separated for well over 1 year. Some even 7.
My two best friends got married 3 years ago and they had a NASTY breakup and were separated for a year or two before getting back together, then ultimately getting married.
I think in the big picture you need time to cool off and let go of the whatever caused the breakup.But not saying it's always needed (as seen in my family).

But in most cases the people don't sit around waiting for it to happen, it just happens.

>>22764259
Exactly. Separation is needed for one to truly know what they want out of life. Not saying everyone has to break up, but it's not a bad thing either.
>>
>>22764259
i'm not saying every break up is about cheating

but most if not all break ups involve seeing other people afterward
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.