[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all the females in the would you fuck threads genuinely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Why do all the females in the would you fuck threads genuinely find me unsatisfactory? What makes a man good enough to be fuckable?
>inb4 personality
It's a fucking problem when none of the girls even want to know mine since they rule me out just by looks. I can't even get girls irl to just notice I exist. I try online dating and it makes me feel even more depressed. What can I do? I want a femanon to please try and make it clear to me. Why is my face so devoid of any possible sex appeal? :/

Literally only gay guys flirt or find me attractive. I can't go gay.
>>
Your face is kind of feminine but not entirely unattractive imo
>>
You *could* go gay. I'd help you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>22754380
How? Good luck. I've fucking tried.. I'm not into guys and it feels weird
>>22754369
But it's to the same effect so long as she wouldn't bang bc of it
>>
Try to grow face hair.
>>
>>22754420
I can't even

And a girl literally just told me I have to shave, like a slight stubble is such a fucking deal breaker. I should try killing myself since I can only otherwise keep making threads and seeing no glimmer of hope while my life is a perpetual decent into madness as every day is EXACTLY the same no matter how positive I try to spin it.
>>
You have a face of someone that is a pussy and most likely one due to you asking why women won't fuck you. It's not rocket science, just develope a personality. This kid is getting more pussy than you and he's less attractive, not even skinny, and dresses like a faggot. Why? Because unlike you, he grew balls. Just fucking do it before you kill yourself over feminine bullshit.
>>
>>22754404
I have my magic. Lol. My could of fwb are mostly straight guys. But you must have to hang out for it.
>>
>>22754433
Tell me: are you afraid of girls? Do you have extremely fast heartbeat when you are near girl? Are you shivering?
Where are you from? Is that acceptable for you to come to girl from another country? Even learning another language is acceptable for you?
What life concept do you have? Are you hard worker? Ever had sex with whore? Is working hard and then having sex with whores is acceptable for you?
Can you tell about youself that you are a masculine? Do you have own strong opinions? Are you healthy? Do you do physical exercises?
>>
Also, work out to get better face aesthetics. Go on /fit/, read the sticky, do it, and hotter hoes will fuck you. It will take a year for you to do it, but it pays off.
>>
>>22754470
What do any of these questions have to do with girls not finding me attractive enough on a physical level to even qualify?
>>
>>22754480
Only hideous hoes even look now, on tinder. And I already do work out and am in fairly good shape.
>>
>>22754487
Post pics of your shirt off to prove it
>>
>>22754353
Because you don't think you're fuckable. It's that simple, sorry. The expression on your face as you go up to a girl says I know you're going to reject me. I don't have a solution that's simple or easy. But that's the problem
>>
>>22754485
Check out girls from Belarus.
>>
>>22754404
>I've fucking tried
Lel. How did you "try"?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x487px
>>22754502
I live in USA
>>22754505
By talking to gay guys that liked me and trying to be open minded. Not into it, so pls respect that
>>22754495
I think I'm fuckable. You're wrong. I look in the mirror and cannot see why I get the awful feedback on here and tinder and elsewhere that I do. I'm not conceited or a narcissist but I think it's bullshit desu.
>>22754494
K. I'm aware that my chest leaves much to be desired but I'm still working out so.
>>
how tall are you?
>>
>>22754517
You just made it sound like you tried to fuck a dude and I found that funny. But no I'm not going to respect you. You're an ugly shithead.
>>
>>22754495
Yep, just as ^he^ says.
You are sending out loser vibes. Gaydar picks that up as a potentially submissive partner. Most girls aren't interested in guys who are more submissive than they are themselves.
>>
>>22754521
Not even

I'm 5'8" but I've never been very hung up with that
>>
>>22754524
O I C

fine then, and evidently aye?
>>
>>22754517
So take a flight to Minsk and feel the difference.
>>
Again with this. How many threads are you going to make before you realize the answers you're looking for aren't on 4chan, or any internet board.

Am I ugly. Why don't people like me. Am i so ugly that a girl will never like me. How do I make people like me. Why don't people like me. Can someone just tell me how to be liked.

Notice there's not question marks up there? It's because you keep coming back day after day with the same self pity post, you refuse to take any advise, you make excuses for everything, turn things around. You're not asking questions and you're clearly not looking for any help. Though I'm sure you'll have an excuse or rebuttal for all of this.

You need therapy, talk to a priest, or your mom, the checkout girl at the grocery store. Anyone else but people here.

So for the sake of everyone, including yourself. Just stop...seriously, stop it.
>>
>>22754527
Well there's your answer.

You are creepy/feminine looking and a manlet... so why are you even suprised?
>>
>>22754353
oh my god brandon fuck off you pathetic creep
your face is creepy and your personality is awful
>>
Alright. Here's some advice. You're looking at the wrong places for picking up women. Women on dating sites are more picky because people tend to make fake profiles of good looking men and offer sex.including ugly bitches. That's how it is. What you need to do is find a girl in college, work, club, or hell, even a library. Make little conversation. If you're nervous, keep trying. If she rejects,move on.get the fear of rejection out of your system. Also, make better friends to help you get pussy when going to a club or bar.
>>
Besides, dating websites attract the worst women at your age assuming you're in your early 20s. Whores with kids. They're looking for someone who not only has they're shit together but also looks like chad. No decent chick would ever go on a dating website at that age.
>>
I saw you smile in a gif once and it made my heart flip
>>
>>22754642
>>22754642
Really? Can you see why girls and a lot of people seem to find my looks ultimately unappealing? I cannot
>>
>>22754353
They see that you have issues with yourself. I understand, I have issues with myself, too. But you can't let those issues beat you. You gotta keep your chin up.

No one in this world can save you from your own problems. No amount of love given to you will make it okay.
>>
>inb4 personality

I see you complain on here about yourself so often most girls probably do as well. Therefore they probably don't want anything to do with you because they've seen your personality even when you've never talked to them.
>>
>>22754698
I'm saying you should smile more.
>>
>>22754846
Are you a girl? Girls never swipe on tinder and my main is a smiling pic
>>
>>22755271
Yes. And show us this smile pic
>>
Your picture is completely fine OP.
However your staggering insecurity regarding looks isn't.
>It's a fucking problem when none of the girls even want to know mine since they rule me out just by looks.
Have you tried skype threads without immediately exchanging pics?
Then again, being this insecure will probably turn everyone away really fast.
>>
guy here

there is nothing wrong with your looks, you are good looking enough to have sex with a large majority of the women on planet earth.
>>
File: image.png (1006KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1006KB, 640x1136px
>>22755346
Unfortunately my phone runs skype like shit. And thank you. I agree it's not attractive to put yourself down. I never do that with people I meet though.
>>22755360
I think so too!
>>22755293
Okay :)
>>
On this boars because you have a terrible reputation

IRL probably because of repulsive personality probably... Its not your looks
>>
>>22755536
My personality seem so the opposite of repulsive irl :/
>>
Lol found a brand thread by chance.

Fuck off girls do show interest but you LOVE to search for more attention.

You just can't get enough.
>>
Is getting a girl really that important? Just don't actively search for something and wait for it to happen naturally. Like damn dude its not the end of the world
>>
>>22754517
ewww
>>
File: S.png (2MB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
S.png
2MB, 1280x692px
>>22754517
>chicken breasts and a toilet

Modern art.
>>
File: elliotrodger.jpg (10KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodger.jpg
10KB, 184x274px
>>22754353
>>
Didn't Brandon bang a cat?
>>
>>22755709
No,it's not, but I feel like it won't naturally happen if grils think they'd naturally not bang
>>22755643
Which ones have you seen show interest????
>>
>>22755996
I don't understand why you're so vulgar. That doesn't work with anyone but Chad. For someone like you it just comes across as creepy af. Here's your one piece of advice you get from me. Stop trying to sound like a meth addict from the gutter. It doesn't suit you at all.
>>
>>22756807
Lol I'm not even obsessed with sex m8

Well I feel deprived desu so why mot Chad? ;_; who is Chad anyways?
>>
>>22757000
>Lol I'm not even obsessed with sex m8
That's funny because I didn't say you were, yet you felt the need to defend it. I'd say you very much are obsessed with sex. I was just talking about your sailor talk. You talk like a crack dealer, but you look like someone's pet housebitch. It doesn't match. Drop the filthy mouth.

>so why mot Chad
Because you weren't born Chad. You need to accept that. You'll never be Chad by working out, talking like a drug addict and attempting to screw around. You'll just be a mouthy twat. Stop trying to be edgy in order to get laid. It's not going to work for you because it's very obviously mismatched and it just makes you repulsive.
>>
>>22755435
rofl dude i didnt think it was really you. I'm suprised you still have trouble getting laid you're like a legend.
>>
>>22754353
Brandon holy fucking shit dude.
It's been like 3 fucking years.
Stop making these threads.
I can't believe the one time I come back on /soc/ and I see your ass here, holy shit dude. I even tried to help you when I was around before and I added you on skype or some shit.
What the fuck man.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 720x960px
Cause you're not manly enough, and you're not fagly enough like me.

You're stuck in the middle and will always be a dry dick loser
>>
>>22754353
You should join /r9k/ lad.
>>
>>22757203
K, hon.
>>
from thumbnail it looked like it was probably just a facial symmetry thing, but your face is symmetrical. For me its the stache. Either go for a full beard and stache, or shave it, the half grown looks nasty
>>
>>22754353

Your stache is nasty and your jawline is too soft. But I think you look okay otherwise. Your eyes are pretty lovely.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.