[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any specific rules/advice a kissless virgin should know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: speckkummer.jpg (116KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
speckkummer.jpg
116KB, 500x568px
is there any specific rules/advice a kissless virgin should know about before going to a girls place for casual sex?
>>
>>22618136
Just how to put that rubber on

If you're gonna bust too soon then stop and flip her over, use that time to calm down a bit

Seriously, rubber up
>>
>>22618154
should I masturbate prior to going

I know these are fucking stupid ass questions but im a pretty fucking stupid ass person
>>
>>22618474
If you're gonna do that, do it hours before. Don't do it if you're the type that gets super sleepy after you climax though.

If you're worried about cumming too quickly, just make it not awkward. Smile and tell her that she was too good and then just go down on her as an interim period between the refractory period until you're good to go again or until she orgasms too.
>>
>>22618474
Nah, you good.
>wear jimmy hat
>foreplay, nigga. foreplay.
>put on music; you can fuck to rhythm and it's a mild distraction
>stop when you're about to bust; suck on some titties in the meanwhile
Ultimately, don't feel bad if you bust quick; a lot of guys do or can.
>>
>>22618506
I don't know if this is true but I heard that usually people cum a lot faster from masturbating than from sex, so even if you're quick when you jerk off you might not be so quick when you have sex. Is that true?
>>
or you can buy condoms that have a desensitizing liquid in them.
>>
>>22618515
It depends on the person. The thing with sex vs masturbation is that one has the emotional sensory input and the other has the physical sensory input.

So if you're more sensitive to physical stimulation, then you'll cum faster via masturbation. When you masturbate you can control your pleasure, stimulate yourself to your needs, and you massage the deep tissues. Vaginally, the pace is often slower, the tissue stimulation is surface level, and you're just fucking; you're not focusing purely on self-pleasure.

Buuuut it can still be easier to cum regardless. It's that whole idea that you can get off without any physical stimulation whatsoever. Quadriplegics and paraplegics make use it. There's a very mental aspect to sex. If you're sensitive to the imagery and intimacy, the reality of it all, then the 'real thing' may make you cum way quicker, even with less stimulus.

>>22618516
Don't do this.
>>
>>22618621
Thanks man, I appreciate the advice
>>
also
should I come in there and be all like
eyy time to fuck
as soon as I meet her?

or build rapport or something for 10 minutes and then start going at it

(I barely know this person)
>>
be confident and charming. it's simple and effective
>>
>>22618814
just talk to her for a while, man. Don't feel so nervous about it because she obviously already wants you, I was in a similar situation myself the first time I had sex. Maybe put on a movie or some music and whenever it feels right just move in closer and maybe start feeling her up and kissing her y'know
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.