[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photographic/Eidetic Memory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: super-memory.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
super-memory.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
What's it like to have a photographic memory?
and
Can someone get a photographic memory with training?
>>
>>9168539
bump
>>
>>9168539
I've got a really good memory. Nothing super, but I usually only have to review my notes one time to get an A in most classes. I don't know anything about training your memory, but I would definitely say my memory feels sharper during the semester. I am sure there are some skills you can learn that will help you remember things better.
>>
I used to have a super memory and intuition, it felt pretty euphoric. I predicted most of the things people were going to say to me, before they said it and I saw vivid images of the places I've been.
An interesting phenomenon I used to have too, was having sudden memory snapshots that would bring memories flooding back, which would tell me what I was doing, when, with whom and other trivia alongside a strong and vivid, mental image.
>>
>>9169203
That sounds like a normal memory... You can easily predict what most people are going to say to you.
>>
>>9168539
>What's it like to have a photographic memory?
Doesn't exist.
>Can someone get a photographic memory with training?
No. The best you can hope for is to try and prevent memory deterioration, and use technology that takes advantage of how our memory works (i.e. spaced repetition software, method of loci, etc).

There is no hope for us, t. someone with below average declarative memory and above average spatial memory
>>
>>9169207

Not true, most people can't even remember what they did 2 months ago.
>>
File: 1504941661696.jpg (22KB, 473x352px) Image search: [Google]
1504941661696.jpg
22KB, 473x352px
>>9168539

How come that Superman has Arab eyebrows?
>>
>>9168539
Look up "memory palace".
>>
>>9169254
I don't remember what I did this morning or yesterday.
>>
>>9169300
That has nothing to do with eidetic memory you piece of shit.
>>
>>9169377
I dont eve-
>>
>>9169377

I do, in vivid detail
>>
>>9169263
Those aren't arab eyebrows. You really need to work on recognizing phenotypes.
>>
>>9169398

Which ones are they? I have the same ones and I believe myself to be at least half Arab
>>
File: nEJMHwF.jpg (34KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
nEJMHwF.jpg
34KB, 540x540px
>>9169400
Certainly not Arab, that's for sure. Sandniggers, men and women, have super thick, disgusting, greasy, unibrows that go downwards due to their weak browridges, Superman's in the pic go upwards.
>>
>>9168539

They don't exist.
>>
Dominic O'brian's book on improving your memory is a really good read, I recommend it. Basically you have to link everything to something you already know.
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (87KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
87KB, 200x146px
>>9169461
>sandnigger aesthetics
>>
>>9168539
doesn't exist.
>>
>>9169203
YEAH IT 'S A CALLED A SIDDHI
>>
>>9169378
>does not understand eidetic memory
OK.

But why fetishise poo?
>>
>>9169528
This is an intellectual board, get your racist ass out of here.
>>
File: ket.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
ket.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>9169461
>being a sandnigger
Pfffft HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>>9172095
Race is real though.
>>
File: Ayebraus.jpg (4KB, 153x61px) Image search: [Google]
Ayebraus.jpg
4KB, 153x61px
>>9169528
>>9172115
>>9169461

Well I continue to be confused. Do I have arab eyebrows?
>>
>>9172373
100%, dirty sandnigger. Your entire eye area is identical to that subhuman's in the pic.
>>
File: Sm2r.jpg (9KB, 337x61px) Image search: [Google]
Sm2r.jpg
9KB, 337x61px
>>9172386

I don't see it, looks completely different to me.
>>
>>9171465

Yeah, whatever it was I lost it years ago after a depression. So I doubt it was a magical superpower, but rather a decent hippocampus, that got damaged due to stress, which clearly explains why I don't have those abilities anymore.
But of course, if you know a magical way to recover them. Do tell.
>>
>>9172407
You are fucking blind.

You both have horrible orbitals(darkness around eyes specially under them, makes the person look tired all the time, most common in sandniggers and POOs), nasty upper eyelid exposure(because browridge and eyebrows are set too high; again, very common among sandniggers) and a horrendous negative canthal tilt(EXTREMELY COMMON in sandniggers). His are wonky and a little more asymmetrical than yours but yours are sanpaku so I'd say it's a tie in terms of who's more of an ugly subhuman.
>>
>>9172466

nice selfdiagnose wouldn't have expected more from a retard
>>
>>9172468

>You both have horrible orbitals(darkness around eyes specially under them

That's because I suffer from insomnia, though. You clearly need to improve your phenotype identifying skills, because they are severely lacking. Go compare my eye brows to Jews & Italians. Way more similarity there than some curvy arab eyebrows.
>>
File: 1456041908933.jpg (17KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1456041908933.jpg
17KB, 375x375px
>>9172474

Geesh, are you on your period, Anon?
>>
>>9172481
>WE LOOK LIKE (ITALIANS AND JEWS AND) SHIT
Nice self hate. You will always be a filthy, vile sandnigger.

>That's because I suffer from insomnia
Nice excuse.
>>
File: 1455935391374.gif (497KB, 210x224px) Image search: [Google]
1455935391374.gif
497KB, 210x224px
>>9172497
>Nice self hate. You will always be a filthy, vile sandnigger.

I don't hate myself. I am pretty happy with my Jewish/Italian and Arab heritage.
-

Say, why don't you post your eye brows.
>>
>>9172508
Yeah, right. You're clearly ashamed of the fact that you look more sandnigger than Jewish/Italian.
>>
File: Nice one, sire.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Nice one, sire.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>9172525

Kek.

This is my last reply to you unless you post your eyebrows.
>>
>>9168539
I hope you like remembering super embarrassing stuff in extreme detail, as if you are reliving it over and over.

I have a super good memory, and besides the obvious remembering spaghetti spilling, another weird problem is when I somehow don't remember something. I kinda just expect to know everything that has happened to me in the past, so when a gap does show up it's a bizarre situation. Its nearly impossible for me to accept I did something if I don't remember it, so I immediately assume I am being tricked or lied to. I'm also pretty stubborn, so it can cause fights.

Another is that I form pretty bad study habits. Understanding how your own memory works is important. I memorize things when I understand them. If I just see a bunch of infromation on a page, all I remember is a bunch of text, like a photograph, but I can't really read it. It happens all the time for stuff like formulas, I know all the parts, bit not the order.

Another is that when I do a test or something, or asked a specific question I don't know, I'm extremely confident that I don't know it. There really isn't any way to try to 'work it out' it's just NOPE. People are surprised at that. I have no idea even remotely how someone tries to remember something they don't know. Like not reconizing vocabulary words, it's either 100% or a fat goose egg. Spelling to, I have a very hard time spelling and reading words I have never seen written before, and the whole just remembering words on a page thing kicks in. Spelling is one big mystery to me, I have no idea how people hold so many words in their heads. I'm pretty sure they don't, which is even weirder to me.
>>
>>9172588
>Spelling is one big mystery to me, I have no idea how people hold so many words in their heads. I'm pretty sure they don't, which is even weirder to me.

I am pretty decent at spelling, and I actually see the word in my minds eye with all the letters. I can also see the words in my mind, of people speaking to me in real time.
>>
heh
>>
Nothing personel, kid
>>
>>9168539
i don't have eidetic memory but my memory is quite amazing because i make lots and lots of associations. i use social interactions, movies, video games, books, etc. to maximize spreading activation theory.
>>
>>9169461
What are arab eyebrows? Do races have specific types of eyebrows?
>>
>>9172481
>implying that jews aren't sandniggers and italians aren't half-sandniggers
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.