[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay first person to come up with a way for humans to regrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: JHC-Cookie-Arthur.jpg (66KB, 520x574px) Image search: [Google]
JHC-Cookie-Arthur.jpg
66KB, 520x574px
Okay first person to come up with a way for humans to regrow limbs gets this cookie.
>>
File: kamikochi_onsen_okibath.jpg (14KB, 200x158px) Image search: [Google]
kamikochi_onsen_okibath.jpg
14KB, 200x158px
>>9168249
We clone the whole human but we chop off the head before its conception via DNA input altering via CrispR.

Then we take these headless human clones and put them in a bacta tank consisting of 1200 eggwhites for freezing storage.

When the person gets in an accident we take a piece of the clone and re-attatch it inside another seperate bacta tank where the other person is injured and we apply small electric currents for the body to slowly reattatch nerve endings and stimulate brain connectivity to the new appendage/chunk.

t. Illuminati Arch-Wizard
>>
>>9168262
that sounds very creepy.
>>
>>9168266
We are the fucking Illuminati.
Our entire existance is creepy.
>>
>>9168249
I know a way to do this but have celiac disease and cannot digest that cookie. So fuck you.
>>
>cut off limbs
>graft tree limbs onto the stubs
>limb gets cut off.
>just stay outside for a few months and ur good
>>
>>9168249
Begin classifying starfish as humans
>>
>>9168249
Why does science have to be fatal to my fetishes?
>>
It's actually more efficient to learn how to make cookies.
>>
>>9168249
First we need to figure out a way to regrow telomeres, otherwise the patient will just get cancer. The reason smaller lifeforms can regrow limbs is because they've fewer cells and shorter lives, thus requiring less cell division, so corruption of the DNA is not really that much of an issue.

>>9168299
if you figure it out, ill buy you a gluten free cookie
>>
Human limbs are boooring, what i wanna see is that star wars shit y'know.
>>
>>9168515
gluten free cookies are gross
>>
>>9168249

Inject area of missing limb with a syringe filled with stem cells.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.