[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to invent, /sci/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: greatest-inventors-of-all-time.jpg (50KB, 340x244px) Image search: [Google]
greatest-inventors-of-all-time.jpg
50KB, 340x244px
What do you want to invent, /sci/?
>>
a bf
>>
Anything that would give me enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life so I can focus on my useless but fun research
>>
>>9166859
An inventor.
>>
Successful decentralized realtime realvalue currency

A totally comprehensive and holistic philosophy of life that gives purpose, values humanity, and adheres to scientific truth. Then complete the philosophy of science, and create a new widely adopted school institution that teaches both

An intergalactic time traveling immortal space vessel whose sole purpose is to protect earth as a sanctuary against any threat, and enact terrible vengeance against those who do threaten.

A practical microfusion engine
>>
>>9166859

A death ray I can use over standard tcp/ip protocols.
>>
hi im from hawaii and im a girl and im really into marine biology! (specifically deep sea creatures and chemotrophs)
>>
File: IMG_8646.jpg (392KB, 557x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8646.jpg
392KB, 557x557px
>>9166859
a vector for true love
>>
also to answer your question, i'd probably invent a synthetic form of chemolithotropic bacteria as a form of biomimicry. or create a machine to remove common pollutant particles from the air with microscopic sticky hairs, similar to those of an orangutan crab!
>>
>strong artificial intelligence
>time travel
>perpetual motion machine
>>
>>9167201
https://youtu.be/DSur4uPx4sg
>>
>>9167198
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>9167191
Why do you want to kill computers and/or the internet?
>>
Epigenomics
>>
A private simulation. Just like my world,but doing different things,see how would they end up.
>>
Sex bots
>>
a gf
>>
Climate change
>>
Wireless electricity
no, i don't mean batteries.
>>
A VR Kurisu-tina Ai gf.
>>
A series of implants that I can use to slowly become a robot so that I can put off my existential fear of death until the soul crushing march of time has broken my spirit and I accept my impending death.
>>
>>9167198
I'd put my creature in your deep sea if you know what I mean
>>
>>9168732
Creature Feature
>>
>>9168732
No I don't know what you mean
>>
A machine that un-burns food.
>>
>>9166859
Automated fast food system and become a gorillionaire
>>
>>9166859
A wheel.
>>
>>9166859
Mechs, just to prove fags who think they're smart wrong.

A memedrive that worked would be good for humanity too, space exploration and colonization for everyone. Relativistic weapons too.
>>
File: 1427907979564.jpg (14KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1427907979564.jpg
14KB, 250x238px
>>9166859
Self improving AI that will regulate this board, please.
>>
>>9168781

Fire extinguisher?
>>
>>9168704
Tesla already did this back in the early 1900's. Tesla coils are not very complicated machines, why not just build one in your garage?
>>
a gf
>>
>>9166859
A ghost creator
>>
>>9166859
An AI,
If I could I would
even if it meant sacrificing all of humanity cause it turns evil
just out of pure curiosity, I would
>>
>>9166859

A way to transcend the Human body and control the entire universe while living in a state of eternal fullfillment thereby essentially becoming god.
>>
>>9166859

On a serious note im thinking that if everything in biology and for that evolution and ecology of species can be explained with DNA. Then i would like to invent a statistical approximation formula for a paleontology-derived "hypothetical DNA". this could be used as an approximate model of macroevolution based on natural selection
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.