[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I figured out why everything exists. Its actually pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1504585582313.gif (1MB, 460x294px) Image search: [Google]
1504585582313.gif
1MB, 460x294px
Guys

I figured out why everything exists. Its actually pretty simple to demonstrate. The reason for existence is that 1+1 always equals 2, no matter what. Because math is consistent, and incomplete, it is infinite, and real. It being infinite means that while it all exists at once...it actually can't, because nothing can be infinite, so instead time emerges and you get universes with interdependent undetermined phenomena. In most universes this may not go far, but if self perceiving life exists then a perception of time would too.

prove me wrong fags
>>
File: hNhsozY_d.jpg (126KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
hNhsozY_d.jpg
126KB, 640x799px
>nothing can be infinite

pretty big assumption
>>
math isnt "real"
>>
>>9165284

Zenos Paradox convinced me that infinity is a meme desu
>>
>>9165404
Zeno's Paradox convinced me that infinity is everywhere
>>
>>9165404
that paradox is about convergence (infinite iterations, yet finite value), not divergence.
>>
>>9165282
Lay off the weed for a few weeks
>>
>>9165282
>1+1 always equals 2, no matter what.
>not considering high enough values of 1
Brainlet.
>>
>>9165556
oh shit u got me

>>9165471
lmao

>>9165284
existence is infinite, an infinite amount of information and combinations of it with itself (universes) exist, however this also implies that there is nowhere 'outside' because any possible existence is just one of the infinite that exist. There is no being outside of infinity. So what emerges is time, the exploration of infinity, permuting through all possible configurations. Like I said at first, in most universes this doesn't mean much because theres nothing to perceive it. However, if the universe is complex enough it might have the right physics to form some sort of self replicating structure. Once that occurs, selection logic is waiting to bring that structure to intelligence and eventual perception of time. You are Here.
>>
File: 1488849339524.jpg (34KB, 700x436px) Image search: [Google]
1488849339524.jpg
34KB, 700x436px
>>9165282
>prove me wrong fags
You, sir, are the faggot.
>>
>>9166883
So what youre saying is that we exist in order to perceive time
>>
>>9167003
sort of yea

if you thought there would be some grand purpose to it sorry thats kinda stupid. A grand purpose requires grand intent, but since there is nothing outside the grandest scale, it follows nothing with intent can be outside, and so no purpose can be given.

What is kinda cool is there is a grand order. Kinda arbitrary but eh.
>>
>>9165282
>1+1 always equals 2, no matter what
1+1=10 though, that's basic compsci.
>>
>>9167027
sure

change the meaning of + and =

for + being the addition of units and 1 being a single unit in a base ten system, and = indicating the result of said addition. 1+1=2

for the same rules except 1 is a single unit in a base 2 system, 1+1=10

of course, both of these are actually equivalent, what has changed is just the representation. These are the same logic, the same universe.
>>
>>9165282
you described time as a separate spacial dimension. But in a really round-about way, good job.
>>
>>9167019
there is no reason we are here. Believe it or not we are only here because in plane of existence the stars aligned and earth just happened to spawn some single cell life that evolved via process of evolution to where we are now. we don't exist to perceive time. time as we see it isn't how it really is. It is simply another spacial dimension that we haven't evolved to utilize in anything other than our conscience.
>>
>>9166883
>an infinite amount of information and combinations of it with itself (universes) exist
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.