[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream of electric sheeps and drawings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I have a simple dream. I want to create something that keeps me entertained for longer than it takes me to create it. So far I've failed utterly, and not for lack of trying (duh)

I want this time to create a simple program, using neural networks, that by showing it a style and a text makes me a nice lineart caricature.

I also want to create a program that by showing it a caricature and a text, it gives the caricature the expression ordered by the text.

Which resources should I investigate/read/dowload, to speed up my progress?
>>
Anybody?
>>
File: Ay-O_Finger-Box-Set.jpg (81KB, 802x678px) Image search: [Google]
Ay-O_Finger-Box-Set.jpg
81KB, 802x678px
>>9162224
>I want to create something that keeps me entertained for longer than it takes me to create it.

built yourself a fingerbox
>>
>>9162224
>for longer than it takes me to create it
when does that clock start? because if you failed already you're fucked.

just masturbate, stuff your face with food, and do drugs. that should keep you entertained for longer than anything you create
>>
>>9162508
Well, I mean a particular project, since the acquisition of abilities generally apply to more than one of those, while the project itself has no use outside of its existence.

Or to put it bluntly, I start the clock when I start coding the stuff.

Also, I think I will just dowload tensorflow, learn python and see where that leads me. Although it seems weird to me that python has a different name for everything, including classes and variables...
>>
>>9162508
>just masturbate, stuff your face with food, and do drugs. that should keep you entertained for longer than anything you create
how to be unhappy and drive yourself into depression as your life falls apart and loses meaning: the post
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.