[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undeniable truths that /sci/ will deny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1504297590404.jpg (263KB, 1200x756px) Image search: [Google]
1504297590404.jpg
263KB, 1200x756px
Post undeniable truths that /sci/ will still deny.
>The only useful majors are math, physics and electrical engineering
>All universities except the top 30 worldwide should be closed
>Admission to these universities should remain at least as restricted as it is currently
>Only PhDs in these subjects should be offered by the remaining universities
>Anyone seeking tuition in a different subject should go to trade school or med school
>The world would be a better place if this happened
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>9161108
>i define what useful is!
>i want to create a massive demand and don't understand the amount of scientific research that happens!
>I happened to get into a top 30 and think my life is now on easy mode!
>What remaining universities, I closed them all, I cant even remember what i wanted!
>Only I should dictate what people should study! Medicine is a soft science!
>I know how to make the world a better place
t. highschool fag.
>>
>>9161113
/thread
>>
>>9161113
I have a PhD in math from Stanford. Stay jelly, brainlet.
>>
>>9161120
and you're still an autistic retard who doesnt know how the world works. Great education you got.
>>
>>9161120
>9+ years of higher education
>Still has a worldview this puerile
I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>prove my retarded opinions wrong
>>
>The only useful majors are math, physics and electrical engineering

Read:

>I just learned double integrals and am very smart, why dont girls see my genius instead of flirting with that jerk in premed, I hope my prof will let me use my ti-89 in exam, God Im so much smarter than those idiots in my history 100 class, Gonna call my mom and tell her how smart I am she always says so too
>>
>when IQ shitposters leave their containment thread
>>
>>9161120
and you're still a retard that spends his time shitposting on 4chan, good job
>>
File: racerio.jpg (168KB, 1261x712px) Image search: [Google]
racerio.jpg
168KB, 1261x712px
>some race have evolved to run faster
>some race have evolved to be smarter
>>
>>9161108
>the only useful majors are math, physics, and ee
I hope you don't need medicine at any point in your life anon
>>
>>9161120
If that's true then your OP is even more embarassing. Act your age, you mong.
>>
>only offer PhDs

All your other shit aside, what the fuck!?
Aside from the most autistic sophants, who is going to be ready for PhD level work right out of high school?
>>
>>9161108
>>The only useful majors are math, physics and electrical engineering
The only truth in your shitpost.
>>
>>9161120
you're still not cool if you act like a douche
>>
>>9161108
>have epiphany about how to make the world a better place
>just relocate anyone not part of my master race to special schools

metaphorically hitler, except hitler wasn't all talk, and at least hitler had a reason, i suspect you are just butthurt cause some medfag made fun of you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.