[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

niribu/Planet X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: V838_Mon_HST.jpg (227KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
V838_Mon_HST.jpg
227KB, 1200x1200px
hey whats up

my thread just got deleted or pruned so i dont think /b/ is the correct area to talk about this so i figured what about here?

soo what i want to ask is what are thoughts on the niribu collision and planet X thing with it connecting to religion all of a sudden and how it could signal the end of the world?

it seems that nasa confirms that there is a planet X but does not talk about it at all and apparently it is being censored on google.

your thoughts?
>>
>niribu collision and planet X thing with it connecting to religion

You want a real life conspiracy theory, and not some nutjob whacked out one?? This is the REAL reason why Pluto's no longer a planet.

NASA discovered proof of Planet X, but didn't want to give the religious nutjobs any credit and certainly didn't want it named Niribu, even tho that's the name everyone's calling it. So they declassified Pluto as the 9th planet, and Niribu is now planet 9, except they won't be calling it Niribu. And for all eternity NASA can keep saying PlanetX (planet 10) does not exist, even after they release new data proving a new extra solar planet.
>>
>>9161121

ok i can understand that, but what about the whole thing where its being said that it will collide with the earth and it has been predicted and shit like that, now sitings of it getting closer and coming out.
>>
>>9161097
Planet /x/

Take it there.
>>
>>9161148
All bullshit. These idiots have been saying this shit since the 90's and every time they fail they move the date back. A big red flag is how there are as many versions of the story as there are channels talking about it. One guy says it's a planet 10x the size of the earth, another says it's a brown dwarf, so it would have to be more massive than Jupiter, another says it's the brown dwarf and the planet, and yet another says it's the brown dwarf with several planets, basically throwing every ancient doomsday story at the wall in the hopes something will stick. A planet 10x the earth would cause visible havoc in the solar system, let alone within the inner planets and something bigger than Jupiter, or multiple planets. Also every "sighting" is a sensationalized misidentification of a distant star, or another planet. Even going back to Sitchin, the guy who "discovered" nibiru/planet x, whatever these guys are calling it, places the date for its return around 2800. These guys just took it, and repackaged it for followers and ad revenue.

The one kernel of truth is that there is probably a 9th planet out there that nudges kuiper belt objects towards us every once in a while. But based on the stable inner solar system orbits we have, it's never come close to us.
>>
File: nibiru_fail.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nibiru_fail.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>9161467
>The one kernel of truth is that there is probably a 9th planet out there that nudges kuiper belt objects towards us every once in a while. But based on the stable inner solar system orbits we have, it's never come close to us.
^THIS^

But here's the conspiracy part, what if this planet has a period of like 12,000 years and when it comes close to Pluto it causes MASSIVE numbers of comets to enter the inner solar system and cause mini-extinction level events. What if the elites found the planet and are keeping it secret. What if they saw it DECADES ago, and it is already on it's way back into deep space, but now they expect the "comet swarm' within a few decades?

Now that's a conspiracy that might actually be true. One thing some of the Nibiru insiders have said is that it can ONLY be seen with a infrared telescope, which would explain why no amateurs have ever seen it.
>>
>>9162188
We would see iridium and other meteoritic deposits in rock layers every 12,000 years.

The most solid evidence for a dinosaur-killing meteor impact 65 million years ago is that there is a layer of rock containing way more iridium than usual, found all over the world, dating to 65 million years ago. Iridium is way more common in asteroids, meteors, and comets than it is on Earth. So if your comet swarm theory is true, then there should be iridium-rich layers every 12,000 years.
>>
File: asteroid-belt.png (111KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
asteroid-belt.png
111KB, 400x400px
>>9162219
What if it's a planet that forms naturally in the Kuiper belt, the say comets do, every couple dozen million years. Once they grow to be the size of a planet their orbit becomes less stable, and the enter the inner solar system. What if one of these planet sized balls of ice collided with a the planet between Jupiter and Mars, with the majority of the remains becoming and asteroid belt, but also which threw giant chunks of rocks across the solar system, obliterating the dinosaurs in a year long hail of medium to large sized asteroids.
>>
>>9162234
Then we would see multiple large craters all around the world dating to 65 mya instead of one huge one in Mexico.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.